Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

I never voted for this...

1698970196659.png

Was in not stated a long while back that Nuclear would not be allowed by the higher beings? I may be wrong. But that was exactly what I thought when the US just has that 'anomaly' during their test. I would certainly take that as a warning. Or at least maybe the white hats are somehow putting prongs in the spokes lol
No idea what or who intervened and disabled the rockets. It could also have been a purposeful lie spread in order to calm the society down so we would not get to the point of "nothing to lose" just yet.

Given this is STS world, my current understanding is that 4D STS seem to be coming and going at will and reaping whatever they choose to. 4D STOs and others can "inspire" us to develop tools to defend ourselves and perhaps to accelerate our own personal evolution, should we choose to. Their help/inspiration should be enough to save our futures if we do our parts.

Somehow I do not see them disabling anything.

No idea what or who intervened and disabled the rockets. It could also have been a purposeful lie spread in order to calm the society down so we would not get to the point of "nothing to lose" just yet.

Given this is STS world, my current understanding is that 4D STS seem to be coming and going at will and reaping whatever they choose to. 4D STOs and others can "inspire" us to develop tools to defend ourselves and perhaps to accelerate our own personal evolution, should we choose to. Their help/inspiration should be enough to save our futures if we do our parts.

Somehow I do not see them disabling anything.

There have been a number of well documented such events at US Nuclear missile sites where orbs of light appeared over bases whereupon they targeted and hovered over missile silos, an event corresponding to a sudden shut down of manual control over the missiles until such time as the orbs moved on. One of the more notable events took place in Montana, March 1967, 3 months ahead of the Arab–Israeli War. Retired US Air Force captain Robert Salas relates his experience of these events in the video below. Along with the other witnesses to this event, his testimony and obvious truthfulness remains highly credible.

Call me an old seen-it-all-before cynic, but am I the only one with a sense of unease akin to an impending Greek Tragedy heading the way of this very public, much publicized, large scale 'event'? For if I was a chaos monster, a live on air assassination, or massacre engineered by insiders or a drone/long range missile attack or some other such catastrophic intrusion, should just about do it to light the final inch of the remaining blue touch paper... if that was my intention, of course. Hopefully not, but at this juncture of horror absolutely nothing, nothing would surprise or shock me about the day to day goings on in the New Normal.. perhaps we are even approaching the moment to dust down and trial whatever reality they have conjoured up out of the shabby remains of Project Blue Beam... all this wild talk of a Biblical Apocalypse... why not intro the Alien savior, stage left...? All bets are now off and just a common-or-garden declaration of war on Israel would be an almost strangely normal relief! Well we'll know soon enough whether we are to be given good reason to remember, remember the 3rd of November.

Undoubtedly, all this has Greek tragedy overtones. Personally, I have never before seen Hezbollah announcing an event as if it were the premiere of a blockbuster movie, very Hollywood. In the first video we see Hasan Nasrallah passing in front of a Hezbollah logo sign, the second video we see Nasrallah with his back turned signing some documents on a desk. In the third video it appears that the Hezbollah leader has made a decision and now seems to show us the instruments for launching a missile, which may not be just any missile. And of course the speech in the open air and in front of hundreds of militants. What could go wrong?

Nasrallah, the man who defeated Israel. His place of residence is unknown, his public appearances are very reduced and his speeches make his enemies tremble, he is going to give a speech, possibly by means of a video, but it does not stop being mediatic.

Meanwhile the IDF girls make tiktoks.

Undoubtedly, all this has Greek tragedy overtones. Personally, I have never before seen Hezbollah announcing an event as if it were the premiere of a blockbuster movie, very Hollywood. In the first video we see Hasan Nasrallah passing in front of a Hezbollah logo sign, the second video we see Nasrallah with his back turned signing some documents on a desk. In the third video it appears that the Hezbollah leader has made a decision and now seems to show us the instruments for launching a missile, which may not be just any missile. And of course the speech in the open air and in front of hundreds of militants. What could go wrong?

Nasrallah, the man who defeated Israel. His place of residence is unknown, his public appearances are very reduced and his speeches make his enemies tremble, he is going to give a speech, possibly by means of a video, but it does not stop being mediatic.

Meanwhile the IDF girls make tiktoks.

Hi Puma, y
ou capture the situation exactly. absolute arrogance and rampant wishful thinking

Laura Walker of "Oracle Report" made a special announcement today. Tomorrow is especially dangerous, especially for those in major Western cities, and in any public marketplace. The Nasrallah announcement might be the "EBS" call for sleeper teams to attack.

Here's what she's reacting to:

Laura's audios are here (there are two on the page for November 3rd, the second one is her PIR broadcast):

A few words on Laura and what she does: a couple years ago she had a stroke and she suffers from slight aphasia. She's recovered rather well, but her hesitation and slippage on some words are due to that. And, she's not a normal astrologer. She uses the "Sabian Symbols" that planets interact with in her reports. These are the symbols the elites (the "Phoenicians") work with, not the every-day mundane stuff we are accustomed to. If you are interested, the book of Sabian Symbols is on Laura's website under "books" in her home page header. There's one for each of the 360 degrees of the Zodiac.

For some reason, I think it is deliberate.
This is my sensation of it as well, it's like a massive manipulation game of turning as many people as possible to the dark side, by making them support dehumanizing and genocide.

It has been done before too, so many times. Most recently, with Russians in Ukraine, or with antivaxxers and anti maskers by the covidiots, it's always the same game.. using muder and genocide to make people support murder and genocide. It's the only thing we have that differentiates us from psychopaths, our humanity and seeing the humanity of another.. training us, with shock therapy, to dehumanize people is more than mentally damaging, it's soul crushing.

What I think is happening here is that he's been "informed" and "educated" on the situation by hardcore zionists. That smirk while blaming Iran from everything is the same one that Netanyahu had while at the UN urging everyone to bomb them into oblivion. Another thing is that he says that the jews are the "canary in the coal mine" (for another holocaust, I guess), proving that the sympathy developed for this group because of his Bible studies has been weaponized.
Perhaps, but I don't know if I would paint him in such an innocent passive light, he had already made up his mind about the issue, and what was being told to him simply resonated with something already within, otherwise he would've resisted I think, a part of him would've protested... but nope, no sign of inner conflict or doubt is ever displayed. He did something similar with the whole Andrew Tate, clearly immoral acts, to say the least, and he simply washed it off.. for all his talk, he is behaving as someone without a backbone, or maybe.. the backbone he does have isn't one built around a love for truth.

Human beings are so complicated. Perhaps, consciously or unconsciously, he is very afraid of taking a stand against Israel since Canada, if I understand correctly, is for Israel! Let's not forget that he's been in the firing line ever since he criticized Justin Trudeau, and the consequences have been drastic for him: he's been put on trial and forced to undergo mental rehabilitation. I don't know how this story ended, but it was very hard on him, I'm sure. As we're all Pavlov's dogs, it's now impossible for him to criticize anything official at the risk of making his situation worse. Maybe. Finds all kinds of excuses for his pro-Israel attitude, incredible but this man who criticized so many things, has come to this. But that's the way it is. These dark times we live in have something positive: they bring many things to light! Masks are falling everywhere, for others and for us, of course.
I'm not sure, I think if someone's conscience is burning to speak up against the powers that be, but one at the same time needs to keep a decent enough living and social circle, then the best choice truly is to remain silent. I think he's so vocal that he is sincere about his position.

Silence is better than very loud support, if you can't stand against it for reasons of life and law, then at least do not pretend to fully stand for it.

t has been done before too, so many times. Most recently, with Russians in Ukraine, or with antivaxxers and anti maskers by the covidiots, it's always the same game.. using muder and genocide to make people support murder and genocide. It's the only thing we have that differentiates us from psychopaths, our humanity and seeing the humanity of another.. training us, with shock therapy, to dehumanize people is more than mentally damaging, it's soul crushing.
Yes, it's as if at every opportunity, they drag a new batch of people to the dark side.

To come back to how the press depicts Israel as "The Jewish State", I've never heard this expression in Arabic-speaking media. Granted, I haven't watched TV for a long time, but back then they called it "the Zionist entity" (el kayan al-sahyuni). In Arabic "Jewish" is said "yahudi" and I don't recall hearing this word used for Israel back then. Maybe it's changed since then and those who understand Arabic of Hebrew (they're almost the same) can correct me on that.

Perhaps, but I don't know if I would paint him in such an innocent passive light, he had already made up his mind about the issue, and what was being told to him simply resonated with something already within, otherwise he would've resisted I think, a part of him would've protested... but nope, no sign of inner conflict or doubt is ever displayed. He did something similar with the whole Andrew Tate, clearly immoral acts, to say the least, and he simply washed it off.. for all his talk, he is behaving as someone without a backbone, or maybe.. the backbone he does have isn't one built around a love for truth.

I believe the guy has a backbone, but also think he's struggling, you can see it in the interview. And yeah, it definitely resonated with something, preconceptions and beliefs deeply seated through his strong emotionality. I think that trait is what got him. That's what drew him to the crowd he's hanging out with now and what this crowd feeds him. He's become a propagandist, and that's on him. And the waking up will be hard as we have discussed here.

In one of the latest episodes with the Duran guys it really shines through how ignorant they are about psychopathology, verging on naivety regarding the Palestine situation. As we here on the forum are quite sure that the October 7th attack was a FF, the Duran guys don't even express this as a possiblity. They are still trying to find only political reasons (which they admittably are good at) for these types of events. And, bizarrely, Alexander says something along the lines of how "prolonging the ware in Gaza is in the interest of Iran and other neigbouring muslim countries".

Maybe I'm interpreting their words too harshly, but I do get the impression that they are not seeing the true face of the evil behind these events. I'm not suggesting that they've been compromised or got their minds scrambled like JBP or Tulsi Gabbard, but based on what I heard they say in this episode they are incrementally, or peharps momentarily, sliding towards that abyss.

In one of the latest episodes with the Duran guys it really shines through how ignorant they are about psychopathology, verging on naivety regarding the Palestine situation. As we here on the forum are quite sure that the October 7th attack was a FF, the Duran guys don't even express this as a possiblity. They are still trying to find only political reasons (which they admittably are good at) for these types of events. And, bizarrely, Alexander says something along the lines of how "prolonging the ware in Gaza is in the interest of Iran and other neigbouring muslim countries".

Maybe I'm interpreting their words too harshly, but I do get the impression that they are not seeing the true face of the evil behind these events. I'm not suggesting that they've been compromised or got their minds scrambled like JBP or Tulsi Gabbard, but based on what I heard they say in this episode they are incrementally, or peharps momentarily, sliding towards that abyss.

Alex Christophorou is much more clued up about what’s really going on than Alexander Mercouris, and he talked about Israel’s ‘intelligence failure’ on 07/10 and how unbelievable and suspicious it was, soon after the event.

Mercouris is a ‘can’t go there’ type. He’s a barrister by trade and everything for him has to be interpreted through law, evidence - there has to be hard proof of everything for him.

Together, they make a good team, so Alex keeps his more unconventional theories for his own videos and let’s Alexander set the tone for possibilities and probabilities during episodes of The Duran.

Last edited:
Alex Christophorou is much more clued up about what’s really going on than Alexander Mercouris, and he talked about Israel’s ‘intelligence failure’ on 07/10 and how unbelievable and suspicious or was, soon after the event.

Mercouris is a ‘can’t go there’ type. He’s a barrister by trade and everything for him has to be interpreted through law, evidence - there has to be hard proof of everything for him.

Together, they make a good team, and Alex keeps his more out-there theories for his own videos and let’s Alexander set the tone for possibilities and probabilities during episodes of The Duran.

Yes, and as long as you know that, you can get a very valuable analysis from Alexander, because the political currents he describes from his vast knowledge about political history and international relations are obviously important too.

Back
Top Bottom