Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

I am not going to say it is an unfounded fear because this ethnic cleansing must be undermining the very DNA of every Palestinian, what I do see is that for Israel this is going to be a boomerang on its people, in fact, I met an Israeli recently who when he introduced himself said he was from Tel Aviv clearly fearing the rejection and shame he himself must feel of being Israeli or because of what your government has done. It is a very painful lesson especially for those directly involved. My father has a phrase and it is: "if you are afraid buy a dog" 😊 ,that is, You have to be brave in the face of adversity, I think your friend could collaborate in some way to other Palestinians to try to release the pain or uncertainty that overwhelms him.
I saw a great video from a rabbi in Brooklyn NY that made the same point many years ago. He said ISRAEL IS THE NUMBER ONE SOURCE OF ANTISEMITISM IN THE WORLD!! He said he gets totally insulted if someone asks him about Israel. He says, that is not my land, my people. My land is right here in the US! He talked about how in the last 100 years a bunch of atheistic Jews turned Judaism into a race instead of a religion, because of their open rejection of the faith. He blamed them for commiting all the crimes in Israel that Jews around the world get blamed for.

Israeli is going to surely be feeling some instant karma for sure for what is going on. It is too bad the people of Israel do not show the opposition to Netanyahu over the ethnic cleansing that they did over the judicial reforms prior to October 7. I have a feeling that everyone who has not spoken out now, will live to regret i...

Just came across this article which I thought was interesting, it shows the balance of power continuing to shift around the globe. I found it interesting that Palestine was not mentioned in the interview that Vladimir Putin held with Tucker Carlson, and I had a feeling that it was done for a reason, but I also imagined that something might've been working on the background, specially since Russia's position in the UN regarding this conflict has been clearly anti Israel.

And then, there's this, Moscow is holding meeting for Palestinian leadership to address one of the biggest propaganda pieces by Israel, that Palestine has no way to change leadership. It's also interesting what may come out of this meeting, in terms of strategic and supply or trade.

Hamas welcomes Moscow's decision to hold inter-Palestinian meeting

The Palestinian movement Hamas welcomed Moscow's decision to hold an inter-Palestinian meeting, with the participation of all leading Palestinian factions, to overcome the internal division, member of the movement's political bureau Mohamad Nazal told Sputnik.

On February 13, the member of the political bureau of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, Ali Faisal, declared that the meeting will be held on February 29 in Moscow.

"We welcome any inter-Palestinian meeting or dialogue," Nazal said. The Hamas representative added that the meeting must be taken seriously and held in accordance with established rules.

"We do not want to repeat the long path of meetings and dialogues in which we waste time, without reaching a real and serious understanding," explained the Hamas representative.

BREAKING:

Q: (Terry) Ask if there's anything else for M. She has to ask.

A: No. Tell Ark that we strongly suggest that he drop Tel Aviv from his itinerary. There is a grave aura of danger over the locator of Israel. Something big, big, big is going to happen there. We can not say exactly "when", and will not say exactly what, but it will be decidedly negative!!!!
Israel is definitely not gaining any 'cosmic points.'

South Africa makes urgent appeal to International Court of Justice over Rafah offensive

+ Johannesburg says an Israeli military assault on the city would be in breach of Genocide Convention and the ICJ’s Jan. 26 ruling on the war in Gaza
+ More than half of Gaza’s 2.3m population is now in Rafah; Israeli PM last week said troops were preparing for a ground offensive there.
UN human rights chief Volker Turk said: “The world must not allow this to happen. Those with influence must restrain rather than enable. There must be an immediate ceasefire. All remaining hostages must be released." “This would be in serious and irreparable breach both of the Genocide Convention and of the court’s order of Jan. 26, 2024.”

Israel is definitely not gaining any 'cosmic points.'
Neither Israel nor United States nor all his dark clique. In addition to fueling mass murder, the United States recently threatened to review its ties with South Africa after it took Israel to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) on charges of genocide. And to further cover up, Israel's "Army" has already prepared the ground for accusing more journalists of being Hamas:
"Who knows how many details we will reveal about the presence of other terrorists in journalistic garb in the near future."

Neither Israel nor United States nor all his dark clique. In addition to fueling mass murder, the United States recently threatened to review its ties with South Africa after it took Israel to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) on charges of genocide. And to further cover up, Israel's "Army" has already prepared the ground for accusing more journalists of being Hamas:
"Who knows how many details we will reveal about the presence of other terrorists in journalistic garb in the near future."
"Israel bombs South Africa and discovers a large network of Hamas tunnels." :rolleyes:
Anything is possible in this mad, mad world!

And I came across this one which follows up on the one I posted previously about Russia's position regarding Israel's attacks on Gaza.

Russia is concerned about Israeli attacks on the city of Rafah

"Many Palestinians are in Rafah and, of course, the attack on [the area] will multiply the casualties. This is a matter of great concern for us. We follow the news coming from there very closely," Peskov told reporters.

Likewise, the spokesperson described the situation as "explosive" and stressed the importance of demonstrating political will to avoid further escalation.

Peskov added that Russia continues to maintain contacts to free Russians captured during hostilities.
"One of the main tasks, if not the main one, is to continue contacts with all interested parties so that the Russian citizens still in captivity are released and their safety is guaranteed. We hope that this will happen, although maintaining contacts is not easy," he said.

So, it could be just me and my own wishful thinking, but it does strike as if Russia is pushing in a very specific direction and that is, against Israel's interests. Which will be extremely interesting if they're successful, a large portion of the discontent in the West lately has been about the inaction of their leaders to do stop Israel, if Russia pulls it off... imagine what that will mean to people in the West and their leaders and their entire narrative about how evil Putin is.

I'm sure you guys feel the same, but I just wanted to express how distressing and saddening it is to read and see the still ongoing slaughter of civilians in Gaza. I'm almost reluctant to open Twitter-X since I know what awaits every day: dead and mutilated children, orphan children whos parents/siblings have been killed, dads or mums who's children have been murdered or are under the rubble (without a chance of being rescued), cold blooded sniper shootings etc. Not to mention the manifestations of psychopathic evil in various clips in which Israelis are dancing, laughing, humiliating, and making fun of the Palestinians.

To see this every day and witnessing how the 'international community' is doing absolutely nothing to stop this is just...I don't know what to say. I thought I was to some extent accustomed to the evils of this world but especially seeing all those kids, either dead or severy traumatized makes is almost unbearable, knowing that there's nothing I can do about it.

In my weakest moments I wish that those disgusting and laughing psychos would taste their own medicine, come what may...

I'm sure you guys feel the same, but I just wanted to express how distressing and saddening it is to read and see the still ongoing slaughter of civilians in Gaza. I'm almost reluctant to open Twitter-X since I know what awaits every day: dead and mutilated children, orphan children whos parents/siblings have been killed, dads or mums who's children have been murdered or are under the rubble (without a chance of being rescued), cold blooded sniper shootings etc. Not to mention the manifestations of psychopathic evil in various clips in which Israelis are dancing, laughing, humiliating, and making fun of the Palestinians.

To see this every day and witnessing how the 'international community' is doing absolutely nothing to stop this is just...I don't know what to say. I thought I was to some extent accustomed to the evils of this world but especially seeing all those kids, either dead or severy traumatized makes is almost unbearable, knowing that there's nothing I can do about it.

In my weakest moments I wish that those disgusting and laughing psychos would taste their own medicine, come what may...
The unavoidable rule of Justice called karma states very clearly that if they are savage and vindictive the same will be done to them.

was to some extent accustomed to the evils of this world
When I read that sentence, I got the impression that yes, what these monsters want is to get us used to all this, so much so that we accept all the horror as something natural. For many people, what's happening in Gaza is far, far away from them, not only physically but also morally. It's another war, one of many... Whereas I think it's a war against the human conscience, against the spirit, a great war to annihilate the human in us. It's a war, in one small corner of the planet, against humanity. But it seems to me that the human race has forgotten the importance of the Spirit.

Try Aragorn to take your mind off things, it's vital. Try to laugh, it's important. I know it sounds incongruous and even insulting, but we need to laugh. And cry too. Laughing and crying have something in common, they bring tears to the eyes. Both are necessary, I think.

I laugh every day, even when I have a headache. It's a discipline. It keeps my soul in good shape.

It's crazy how they seem to be "untouchable," as if they lived on another planet.
Q: (L) When the energy changes to 4th density, and you have already told us that people who are moving to 4th density when the transition occurs, that they will move into 4th density, go through some kind of rejuvenation process, grow new teeth, or whatever, what happens to those people who are not moving to 4th density, and who are totally unaware of it? Are they taken along on the wave by, in other words, piggy-backed by the ones who are aware and already changing in frequency, or are they going to be somewhere else doing something else?

A: Step by step.

Q: (T) In other words, we are looking at the fact that what's coming this time is a wave that's going to allow the human race to move to 4th density?

A: And the planet and your entire sector of space/time.
But they can't run away from the Wave. Their future dissolution is not only physical, but also spiritual! 😉

I don't know if its weakness, but if we are talking about the psychos then right now I don't see anything wrong with them being 'cleansed' off this planet. Didn't the Cs exclaim 'Let the cleansing begin'? Only problem is that many other innocent bystanders on all sides will suffer and go to 5D too. Well, 5D is far from the worst thing, so I tell myself that perhaps we should trust the Universe on this process.

But I'm totally with you aragorn. The torture and murder of children is just unbearable and the evil of the perpetrators is mind-blowing. Also, the bunch of otherwise smart people who fail to see this is just too much.

Back
Top Bottom