Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Lowkey EXPOSES Israel’s Secret Role in Britain​

I am glad I watched this, thanks for posting!

It's not very long - just over 8 minutes.
Helps the viewer to comprehend more about how easily the Israeli gov/military are getting away with what they are doing, but also it demonstrates how far the tentacles of the Deep State of Israel run. The UK is just one example.

You only have to look up Infosys to see all the subsidiary companies they own. Well planned out long ago. How convenient Rishi met his very wealthy wife and magically ended up PM, just when the world really needed a firm hand like Israel to help guide the world on biometric data to keep us all safe from those wicked terrorists lurking behind every bush.

'Lowkey' explains things simply, but I wish he had created a flow chart, so you can see the spider web clearly. I think it would help people get the bigger picture more easily.

There is a reference to the 40+ whistleblowers connected to Israeli Military Unit 8200 - who in 2014 wrote a public letter to their Commander and Prime Minister, refusing to take part in action against Palestinians or be used as tools in deepening military control over the Occupied Territories. It was a good, brief, clear letter. You can read it here. Humans with a conscience / soul, who clearly have eyes to see.

I can only imagine how they feel about October 7 / what has been happening in Gaza/West Bank. How clearly they would see what was being set up all along. I noted in a Wiki entry about the group that Unit 8200 were being blamed for October 7 - and I also noted there was no mention of the whistleblowers. 🍃

The way I see it Britain, the USA and pretty much the whole West is captured by Israel, and the Lowkey video shows just one facet of this capture. I feel so hopeless here watching this wicked evil taking place and feeling powerless to do anything about it while the propaganda saturates everything. I really worry what might happen here if/when Israel gets it's just deserts.

"Bear Witness"
This sadly is what i have always told myself when I trawl through all my news sites daily, feeling the massacres, sadness, losses of any, or all, family members, especially children, in whatever disaster of massacre in the world. But especially Palestine. Why?
Because I had told myself that the Arab and nearby states, then all other states, are 'restraining' themselves to prevent any further escalation of the war to other countries.
However, Isreal can bomb and massacre as many countries at once as it wishes. Sabotage anywhere in the world - as well as their proxies sabotaging/burning/blowing up so many factories, shopping centres, gas and chemical plants. You name it what doesnt go on fir now on a daily basis somewhere - usually food or animal stocks too.
Like everyone here I am totally fed up scrolling the interminable rhetoric of every country, denouncing (whatever massacre or sabotage) that happens daily. Whilst Israel gets to more evilly dehumanise and shock us even more with its acts of hatred of the human race. There is nothing that it would not do now, and nothing too barbaric that USA, UK etc will not stop - just lies and more lies. Never, Never any action, even after the ICJ. Everything is just a mockery to enable the evil to continue.
How many people have to be genocided? How many attacks into other countries are allowed? Before enough is enough?
Why oh Why? Is there no intervention now, whilst there are still a few Palestinians left alive, though eternally psychologically damaged and starved by now.
For me it has gone beyond the edge of reason. Is it just me????
Is Israel truly holding everyone to ransom? Are their nukes enough deterrant when others have them too?
Ther must be some people who know where their control/epicentres are, and those they have spread elsewhere, surely?
I was wondering whether herding all the Palestinians into one area may actually make them safer (unknown to the enemy), that should this calamity hit Israel then they could be out of the epicentre. But again wishful thinking.
Of course we don't know what is being planned behind the scenes, and a concerted acute targetted event may be being considered now. I sure hope so as they will hold the whole world to ransom next (which of course nukes do too).
The mere mention of the plight of the Palestinians gets people imprisoned now, yet 'they' promote their propaganda wherever they wish, and have always done so.
There are far more weaponised anti Israel countries now in the world, yet the hubris of the psychopaths and their 'might' persuade people otherwise.
It sure has been a test of their patience, for good people everywhere.
Could there be a different outcome? What does everyone else here think? What scenario could there be other than 'restraint'?
It's something I have been pondering for a long time. Maybe it's OT and I apologize if of the case delete it, but don juan's assertion that reason testifies the effects of tonal is spinning around in my brain :lol:. And tonal is everything we describe, god(s) and wannabe gods included. And it's tyrannical, not in the sense of petty tyrants. It's THE TYRANT.

"Bear Witness"
The certain is that we are not mute witnesses of what happens. The best we can do from our place is to approach the truth-love as best we can and share it in the way we can, that is not irrelevant it involves energy, movement, thought and intention.
It took me time to respond happyliza, because I understand the frustration and pain of seeing images of terror and genocide on your own people, I can only tell you that this is the global disease state we are in and we are all now Palestine-Maui-Chile... witnessing and observing (as creators of reality) the intensity of the cleansing. To my understanding, an energetic, effective mechanism that seems the only one possible to remove the human and planetary darkness, raise the frequencies and prepare it for the next global "shift".. Love, hope and faith.

The way I see it Britain, the USA and pretty much the whole West is captured by Israel, and the Lowkey video shows just one facet of this capture. I feel so hopeless here watching this wicked evil taking place and feeling powerless to do anything about it while the propaganda saturates everything. I really worry what might happen here if/when Israel gets it's just deserts.
United Kingsrael...
United States of Israel...
Canadisrael...
Austrael...
New Zisraeland...
Q: (Ursus Minor) Has Israel hidden small nukes in Europe and the U.S. for retaliation?

A: Yes.
Now it's becoming crystal clearael...

I will add... Francerael too, we are well served in that regard...
Yes, I can't stand so-called French intellectuals, so-called journalists. I can't stand the fact that they don't distinguish between anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism. I can't stand this hypocritical government that oversimplifies everything and openly mocks the French, laughing like hyenas.

I'm sure you guys feel the same, but I just wanted to express how distressing and saddening it is to read and see the still ongoing slaughter of civilians in Gaza. I'm almost reluctant to open Twitter-X since I know what awaits every day: dead and mutilated children, orphan children whos parents/siblings have been killed, dads or mums who's children have been murdered or are under the rubble (without a chance of being rescued), cold blooded sniper shootings etc. Not to mention the manifestations of psychopathic evil in various clips in which Israelis are dancing, laughing, humiliating, and making fun of the Palestinians.

To see this every day and witnessing how the 'international community' is doing absolutely nothing to stop this is just...I don't know what to say. I thought I was to some extent accustomed to the evils of this world but especially seeing all those kids, either dead or severy traumatized makes is almost unbearable, knowing that there's nothing I can do about it.

In my weakest moments I wish that those disgusting and laughing psychos would taste their own medicine, come what may...
Others have commented really sound perspectives. I just wanted to add the C's have said those who face dissolution will ultimately become primal matter. So even if we go to 5D, we will continue on, and the next time around the psychos will literally be the dirt under your boots. Seems to be the best place for them for a few billion years OSIT. Keep heart, even though I know some days are harder than others.

Yes, I can't stand so-called French intellectuals, so-called journalists.
If it makes you feel better, the so-called intellectuals and journalists everywhere around the world seem to have a deeply ingrained hatred for their own kin and country, wishing for something external to pledge their allegiance to. In post-communist countries, that external is the US or the EU. In the Old West, it's Israel.

Try not to waste your time or energy on them, or at least do as little as you absolutely must. They are bound to never get satisfied with what they have, and are cursed to forever hate their own blood. I don't think it's an accident that journalists tend to be the ones supporting self-mutilation in those that hate their own bodies.

Of Unit 8200 and "tentacles"...
I am glad I watched this, thanks for posting!

It's not very long - just over 8 minutes.
Helps the viewer to comprehend more about how easily the Israeli gov/military are getting away with what they are doing, but also it demonstrates how far the tentacles of the Deep State of Israel run. The UK is just one example.

Yes, one example as it is wide spread.

Indeed, the UK is just one tentacle (medusa). One might consider that it's a pack, like a global pack of Hyenas working together with, as Perkins said, their economic hitmen. There is usually an Alpha - likely Mossad at the apex (see below), with the CIA, etc., all a big conglomerate that serves self interests. It is likely that they often work individually or in pairs (think 9/11).

A: Mossad is near the apex of the 3D consortium. The lines blur at that level.

In this case (October 22/2022):

(Ursus Minor) Who blew up Nord Stream?

(L) Do you really need to ask that question? [laughter]

A: You know who!

Q:
(L) Well we're just asking!

(Joe) They admitted it.

A: Your favorite alphabet soup.

Q: (L) CIA?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Alone?

A: No

Q: (L) So they had help from military...

Q: (L) Brits?

Q: (L) Mossad?

Q: (L) Germany?

Q: (L) Poland?

Q: (Joe) NATO did it. That's good enough.

A: Close enough. Best to have all guilty together.

Just found this conversation between Gabor Mate and his 2 sons on how they came to see the nature of this ongoing conflict. There's a big rift in the Jewish community for obvious reasons. It's an interesting conversation on how one can overcome one's familial and social programming and come to see things as they actually are. It's an hour long but worth a listen if you have the time.

Just found this conversation between Gabor Mate and his 2 sons on how they came to see the nature of this ongoing conflict. There's a big rift in the Jewish community for obvious reasons. It's an interesting conversation on how one can overcome one's familial and social programming and come to see things as they actually are. It's an hour long but worth a listen if you have the time.

Thanks, interesting talk between father and sons, and each brings perspective. Son two, Aaron Mate breaks away from his brother, Daniel Mate's look at Hamas (Aaron may understand more). Daniel said that the Jews he talks to are devastated inside. One aspect of this is the fear of being ostracized by their parents (not dissimilar to covid when individuals were scared of their own families). Aaron makes reference to being indoctrinated (youth Zionist summer camps etc.) and having to understand the barriers set up deep inside. Gabor Mate discusses his own inside look at the Zionist movement that he himself lead a chapter when young, until that is Vietnam changed his whole thinking patterns and how he then looked at the myth of Zionist history.

Cognitive dissonance comes up, so does victimhood.

Daniel brings up the fear that has been developed against the Palestinians, when the later actually have love in their hearts and long to coexist. Dad says he wish's it all be free for all ... and more. Mata says that there is no more room for two state, "Zionism killed it." He further said we need "justice, truth and fairness," yet it is not compatible with the Zionists was indicated.

The family has taken a lot of head from friends and the Jewish community at large. Daniel ends with, "we need to see the Jewish community grow up..."

Thanks, interesting talk between father and sons, and each brings perspective. Son two, Aaron Mate breaks away from his brother, Daniel Mate's look at Hamas (Aaron may understand more). Daniel said that the Jews he talks to are devastated inside. One aspect of this is the fear of being ostracized by their parents (not dissimilar to covid when individuals were scared of their own families). Aaron makes reference to being indoctrinated (youth Zionist summer camps etc.) and having to understand the barriers set up deep inside. Gabor Mate discusses his own inside look at the Zionist movement that he himself lead a chapter when young, until that is Vietnam changed his whole thinking patterns and how he then looked at the myth of Zionist history.
That is very interesting, thank you for sharing. It goes to show you that... the atrocities being committed do touch everyone in such a subtle yet particular way. I keep going back to this notion that what is being annihilated, or attempted to be annihilated, is humanity.

It's a hard to define concept, as it contains so much darkness in itself, but also all the light that we've seen and that inspires us. I think perhaps, the way this attempt is being made, is from the hope of those individuals that the darkness being openly laid upon the Palestinian people will somehow resonate with the darkness in humanity and get rid of it this way.

Since they do not understand humanity, it is only their wishful thinking, it will fail, though there is a great cost to pay unfortunately.

While more than 29,092 Palestinians have been killed since 7 October, said Gaza’s Health Ministry on Monday, confirming that yet another grim milestone had been crossed, the diplomatic war continues:

Brazilian president 'non grata' in Israel

Frederico Meyer, in response to statements made by Brazilian President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, who had described Tel Aviv's actions in the Gaza Strip as "genocide":
."We will not forget nor forgive. It is a serious antisemitic attack. In my name and the name of the citizens of Israel - tell President Lula that he is persona non grata in Israel until he takes it back," Foreign Minister Israel Katz told Brazil's ambassador, according to a statement from Katz's office.
With such an overt display of hatred, Israel is revealing itself...
1708360929430.png
Not so anonymous anymore... :whistle:

Summary

ICJ hearing

The International Court of Justice (ICJ) in The Hague opens this week of hearings on the legal consequences of Israel's occupation of Palestinian territories, with more than 50 states due to address the judges.
This case is separate from the one brought by the UN judicial body which also began hearings on the "legality" of the Israeli occupation of the Palestinian territories of the Gaza Strip, the West Bank and East Jerusalem since 1967.

Israel is continuing to act against international law, while not recognizing the legitimacy of proceeding at the Hague-based International Court of Justice.

Back
Top Bottom