Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

If you were a dark cabal of powerful world shapers, would you set things up so that it really mattered who was in office ?

At the end of the day, I don't think the characters we are presented with on the world stage matter too much. The actors can be replaced, the question is what the screen writers are getting at.

A while ago, I decided to start reading this thread from the beginning in hopes that there was some information I was missing out on regarding this tragic event. A few hours in, I realized that reading over 250 pages of people’s opinions sprinkled with some news was not the most effective way to go about it (for what I was trying to get out out it; I very much welcome and appreciate the continuous effort and discussion in this thread).

But your comments, I always found very curious. For one, I want to say that I’m glad you are safe. Now, I don’t know anything about you so you would have to excuse my bold question. And again, I apologize if this has been touched on before. But what drove you to move from Canada to Israel? I fail to see how anyone would want to deliberately contribute to such a system, unless the outcome was more beneficial to the apartheid than it is to the settlers.

A while ago, I decided to start reading this thread from the beginning in hopes that there was some information I was missing out on regarding this tragic event. A few hours in, I realized that reading over 250 pages of people’s opinions sprinkled with some news was not the most effective way to go about it (for what I was trying to get out out it; I very much welcome and appreciate the continuous effort and discussion in this thread).

But your comments, I always found very curious. For one, I want to say that I’m glad you are safe. Now, I don’t know anything about you so you would have to excuse my bold question. And again, I apologize if this has been touched on before. But what drove you to move from Canada to Israel? I fail to see how anyone would want to deliberately contribute to such a system, unless the outcome was more beneficial to the apartheid than it is to the settlers.
I was twelve years old. My father suffered from schizophrenia (unknown to us at that point) and had delusional reasons for moving to the "holy" land.

Moving wasn't my decision.

Israel’s war on Gaza live news: ‘More than 30’ killed in Rafah strike​

The videos on motaz_azaiza’s instagram are simply atrocious :(

Captioned in his latest reel showcasing a beheaded toddler:
Hours after the Israeli Knesset approved the preliminary reading designating UNRWA as a

"terrorist organization," #Israel slaughter more than 30 displaced Palestinians sheltering at a #UNRWA center in Rafah.

The number is expected to rise dramatically with dozens of injured already reported.

After the attack on refugee camps in Rafah it seems that Bibi has lost “his fight” and everyone starts looking to wash their hands of it, especially the US for complicity in war crimes. Today according to Haaretz Hamas will not take part in hostage negotations which makes it clear that, as it says, “Hamas will not take part in hostage negotiations." which makes it clear that, as sToRmR1dR says, it seems that he could be judged by his people.

+Israel threatens Spain Israeli Foreign Minister Israel Katz reproached the European country for the era of the Spanish Inquisition for having announced that it will recognize the State of Palestine, and threatened to hurt Madrid:
“I have forbidden the Spanish Consulate in Jerusalem to provide consular activities or provide services to residents of the Palestinian Authority [...]. Those who harm us, we will harm them in response [...].
The times of the Inquisition are over”.

+ ICC prosecutor rejects U.S. and Israel criticism after calling for arrest warrant for Netanyahu: In an interview with The Times,
ICC prosecutor Karim Khan explained his proposal to issue arrest warrants for senior Israeli and Hamas officials. He cited the example of the conflict in Northern Ireland in the second half of the 20th century. Then, the Irish Democratic Army carried out terrorist attacks in Britain that caused many casualties and even attempted to kill former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher.“But the British didn't say, ‘Let's throw a 2,000-pound bomb on the road because there might be IRA members and Republican supporters.’ You can't do that,” the prosecutor said.
He also said that “the job of prosecutors is not to make friends” and that they must perform their duties regardless of whether they are “applauded or condemned.”

+ U.S. threatens The Hague for fear that they too will be prosecuted+.
The arrest warrants for Israel's leaders have set off alarm bells in Washington, as its political and military leadership could be the next to be tried.
Senator Lindsey Graham warns:
“So we, hopefully, together [Democrats and Republicans] will find a way to, register our displeasure with the ICC, ‘cause if they’ll do this to Israel, we’re next!” Graham warned.

Thank for another great analysis @Liliea!

Is Borell announcing international sanctions on Israel...here is the link
[...]
“We will have to choose between our support to the international institutions and the rule of law, or our support for Israel,” he said, adding that making the two “compatible” will be difficult.
... and recognition of Palestinian statehood?
[..]
The EU diplomat also said that all member states agree on the need to seek a two-state solution. He refuted the notion that recognition of Palestinian statehood is a “gift to Hamas” – after such accusations were leveled at Ireland, Norway and Spain, over their pledge last week to recognize Palestine.

Last edited by a moderator:
This latest attack on Rafa was apparently a bit too much.

World leaders everywhere are condemning it, and that's not shocking, even Borrell and Italy's defense minister said that there's no justification for it.

What I found curious was that Israel finally admitted that " hey, there's a chance that maybe we might have perhaps, made a little tiny mistake.. we'll look into it"

Apparently Netanyahu declared it a "tragic error" and that they were looking into it, it seems their narrative slipped this time around, they've gone too far.

Could this be the beginning of the end?

What I found curious was that Israel finally admitted that " hey, there's a chance that maybe we might have perhaps, made a little tiny mistake.. we'll look into it"

Apparently Netanyahu declared it a "tragic error" and that they were looking into it, it seems their narrative slipped this time around, they've gone too far.

A tragic error my foot. They've been getting called out for months, IJC has told them to stop, they've continued and this latest attack certainly serves Israels apparent agenda. I reckon Netanyahu is lying through his teeth by calling it 'a tragic error'. Be interesting if they serve someone up to take the fall for this.

Nothing will happen. They will just carry on. They will continue to keep 'making mistakes' and other excuses for killing. They cannot be stopped except by cosmic forces now in fact I don't think they can even stop themselves. It is in their nature to kill and destroy and this has to be shown in full in front of the whole world along with the extreme control they have over the West. I'm still not sure if they are The Beast or the '-jezebel-' though.

Heh the forum edits the word to Jezebel. That's appropriate! Maybe that's what they are!

Back
Top Bottom