Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

That is to say, a pre-planned, pre-agreed, "really big show" but in reality a nothing burger. The purpose being to appease Iranian public opinion.
The thought occurred to me today that despite the "nuclear blackmail" that Israel are using, the C's have mentioned that any nuclear exchange has definite consequences for 4D and when considering the historical observation and interference by UFOs towards US strategic nuclear weapons, it may be that 4D STS has no intention of letting Israel actually use their nukes as anything more than a bluff.

As such, the "really big show" may extend beyond any 3D political machinations as we ordinarily understand them, which again raises the question of what this is really all about. The C's have said:

C's Session 12th June 2008 said:
A: [..] You must never forget that this is a real war at the deepest levels, a war for souls and the future. All of you here are crucial to the successful outcome. All sorts of ploys will be utilized to destroy your unity. This was begun at your births and includes early childhood torture at the hands of those most susceptible to control in your lives. This was intended to make dysfunctional traits that would interfere with the successful completion of your respective missions. It is a great challenge. But you knew it beforehand and were strengthened for the task.
Yet, at the same time, the C's have also said that the whole point of existence is as a school, for lessons:

C's Session 14th July 1996 said:
Q: (L) And some of the manifestations of a Realm Border Crossing are that some people graduate or transition to 4th density, that their awareness changes, everything changes, the playing field is leveled. So, what happened in Germany was a 'practice run' but what is going to happen is that the 'playing field' is going to be leveled, so it will not be exactly the same scenario, is this a correct assessment?

A: Maybe. Alright, my dear, you want the facts, so we will give them to you, and hopefully you will comprehend. If not now, then when necessary maybe... Fact number one: All there is is lessons. Fact two: this is one big school. Fact three: Timing as you perceive it, is never, NEVER definite. Fact four: What is to happen, as you state it, is a ways off, and will not occur until you have reached that point on the learning cycle, and you are not close yet. Now ponder before more facts are given!!
Q: (L) Okay, this being one infinite school, and we all seem to be wandering around in the darkness...
A: Fact five: The learning cycle is variable, and progress along it is determined by events and circumstances as they unfold.
C's Session 24th November 1994 said:
A: Absolutely don't let others distract you. You have suffered many attempts at distraction away from truth. Now follow some proclamations: Pause. All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist. Even inanimate matter learns it is all an "Illusion." Each individual possesses all of creation within their minds. Now, contemplate for a moment. Each soul is all powerful and can create or destroy all existence if know how. You and us and all others are interconnected by our mutual possession of all there is. You may create alternative universes if you wish and dwell within. You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell. Your mind represents all that exists. It is "fun" to see how much you can access.
There seems to be a contradiction here. War is typically not thought of as a school. Yet, this may be exactly what it is. Everything that is going on regarding and in Israel at the moment is for the edification of all. In that sense, it's a 'show', but a show that is intended, at the highest level, to provide lessons. How people 'feel' about the justice of it all seems to be largely irrelevant.

What apparently is the case is that, ultimately, those who pursue souls and the future as if there were no higher purpose to existence learn that it is all an "Illusion". I guess the counterbalance to that is paying strict attention to objective reality, right and left, which, somewhat ironically, may lead to becoming the reality of the "Future"!

Just a few thoughts!

At minute 6:52 a similar image can be seen again, it could also be out of focus insects, although I'm not sure... Regarding the hypersonic missiles, it seems that most of them are ballistic and old, as can be seen from the fuselages found, of course some of them could be more advanced and that includes hypersonic ones, which is what some have pointed out as a UFO.
Oh, it could also be a faster missile than the rest, simply without needing to be hypersonic. The latter's missiles, if they exceed 5 times the speed of sound, tend to look like meteorites due to the atmospheric plasma generated around them.

I am sure by now many have seen the attached photo on many news outlets around the world. I first saw it yesterday on the front page of the Drudge Report website. Of course it is a case of pareidolia but when I saw it I had an errie feeling as I saw an angry redish eye peering down out of the darkness to the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem.

I did some research and tracked down the original photo. It was taken by Reuters with the following caption.

"The Dome of the Rock on the Al-Aqsa compound, also known to Jews as the Temple Mount is seen as projectiles fly through the sky, after Iran fired a salvo of ballistic missiles at Israel, as seen from Jerusalem October 1, 2024
(photo credit: REUTERS/JAMAL AWAD"

I showed it to several family members and coworkers who all had a similar emotional reaction. Is this a possible sign or portent of hyperdimensional powers and pricipalities behind the scenes?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241001-180645_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241001-180645_Chrome.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20241001-180645_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241001-180645_Chrome.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 26
I am sure by now many have seen the attached photo on many news outlets around the world. I first saw it yesterday on the front page of the Drudge Report website. Of course it is a case of pareidolia but when I saw it I had an errie feeling as I saw an angry redish eye peering down out of the darkness to the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem.

I did some research and tracked down the original photo. It was taken by Reuters with the following caption.

"The Dome of the Rock on the Al-Aqsa compound, also known to Jews as the Temple Mount is seen as projectiles fly through the sky, after Iran fired a salvo of ballistic missiles at Israel, as seen from Jerusalem October 1, 2024
(photo credit: REUTERS/JAMAL AWAD"

I showed it to several family members and coworkers who all had a similar emotional reaction. Is this a possible sign or portent of hyperdimensional powers and pricipalities behind the scenes?
Not seen that. Eerrie stuff!!

As usual, The Duran just posted their latest, astute and insightful ,summation of the Iran/Israeli situation at 19.20 today.

I am not sure how to share it from Telegram. Sorry
(A post reply I made, to the last C's session, adding Amazon links, a few days ago seems to have gotten lost in the ether here, and I cannot find, or retrieve it for some reason, sadly. :-( ). Anyone else experiencing same techincal faults?

However, I think they are absolutely spot o that history is yet again repeating itself. (Psychopaths do not know any different scenario apparently).
USA, Israel and the West are doing a mirrow image build up. goading and deaf ears on the warnings re escalation against Iran as they did to Russia prior to the SMO.
They are absolutely up to date on all that has, is and will be transpiring - and the similar consequences now that the entire West is baying for war with Iran.
A very interesting and neutral assessment all round.
Sad the West still puts military profits above human existance - nuclear or otherwise. It is so obvious to just follow the money and the stealing of other countries' resources.
When USA states that it has warned Israel not to go bombing Iran's oil and nuclear energy hubs, you can guarantee they are meaning that, that is exactly what Israel intends to do! And it is purely USA, yet again, playing dumb to their obvious complicit plans in the matter together with the West dutifully obliging.
I fully recommend the time spent to get a full grasp on the machinations behind the scenes.

This is from a friend's Facebook. He's a Mexican but is now an officer in the Mossad army. Has been for quite many years. Not sure how he ended there, to be honest. They seem completely brainwashed and certain they are carrying a pure and honest quest to rid the world of Evil Terrorists... I talk on the phone with him once or twice a year. The last time, I confronted him on Messenger about Israel's war crimes against civilians, women, and children, and the uses of weapons banned by international conventions. He replied but erased his answer... I wonder how he can live with himself since even his children won't talk to him anymore.

Seems like they are sending their children to war from that list.

02.jpg

The IDF announced the deaths of seven more soldiers who were killed in fighting in southern Lebanon today.
They are named as:
Capt. Harel Etinger, 23, a team commander from the Egoz Commando Unit, from Eli.
Capt. Itai Ariel Giat, 23, from the Yahalom Combat Engineering Unit, from Shoham.
Sergeant First Class Noam Barzilay, 22, from the Egoz Commando Unit, from Kohav Yair
Sergeant First Class or Mantzur, 21, from the Egoz Commando Unit, from Beit Aryeh.
Sergeant First Class Nazar Itkin, 21, from the Egoz Commando Unit, from Kiryat Atta.
Staff Sergeant Almken Terefe, 21, from the Golani Brigade Reconnaissance Unit, from Jerusalem.
Staff Sergeant Ido Broyer, 21, of the Golani Brigade Reconnaissance Unit, from Nes Tziona

Salivating for war and holding to that tiger by the tail has never been a good idea. Yet most do it . Some do it in little ways and some do it more often than others. And it is said that they were born for a storm. Brave and red hot their certainty is always brave and red hot but it leads only to the grave. All there is is lessons and I try to remember that free will is the most important law of consciousness in creation.

Back
Top Bottom