Jake Sully, Anonymous and "WhatIsThePlan" - PsyOps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in June I became involved in an activist forum called "What Is The Plan" as a moderator. I should never have gotten involved. This forum is associated with the network of communities known as "Anonymous". Having the moderator position, I was riding an arrogant ego trip, which led to a crash. (Note: I'm aware of the principle of the little I's and the machine, the mind of the predator, etc., but for the sake of simplicity, I'm writing in plain language.).

Just recently, some of my personal information was released maliciously, including my now-closed Facebook profile, and connecting my activities on that forum to my forum account here on the Cassiopaea forum.

My quotes from this thread were especially singled out:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,20584.0.html

There was also a "Project Mayhem 2012" thread that I had posted on the Cass forum, which at this point is either moved to the FOTCM Members forum or may have been removed.

I had joined the other forum with the arrogant, stupid purpose of spreading the word about SOTT.net and LKJ's material. On that forum, when my personal info was released, I was accused of "recruiting for a cult", because I had posted links there to the Cassiopaea network of websites.

I failed to fully notify anyone here of my interest in getting involved on that forum, or ask permission to post links and talk about the Cass network. And now it has led to negative attention on the Cassiopaea network, both from some parts of these "Anonymous" communities, as well as from the authorities.

And then, rather than just quit like I should have, I put myself up for a "moderator review" on that forum, bringing additional negative attention on the Cass network.

What I (it) did wasn't just naive and egotistical, it was profoundly stupid, and was extremely lacking in external consideration. I allowed my energies to be vectored. This is also resulting in the vectoring of the energies of the Cassiopaea forum network, and upsetting of the learning environment.

My profound, egotistical error was in getting involved with that forum in the first place. I apologize for everything I've done, but I know a simple apology isn't going to fix the damage I've caused, nor fix my predator's mind, which I am still stuck with.

This thread has been posted on Laura's request.

EGVG said:
Laura said:
Jakesully said:
I think if Sasa and Ljubica could realize what a rare and precious resource this network of people is, they would burn their makeshift spirit board, delete/trash all of their transcripts, go outside, enjoy the fresh air, and realize how bad their "experiment" could get. Sadly it may take a life-shattering lesson for them to realize this. That was my own recent experience.

Indeed. And we are still dealing with the fallout from your egotistical actions. At this point, the police are involved, the Ministry of the Interior, and who knows where it will go?

Perhaps you will start a thread and explain exactly what you did and what it has led to? Objective and ruthless with yourself, please.

I agree with Laura and if you really think that way about the network, then you'd know is going to be (IMO) a fruitful action to post about it.

ADMIN NOTE: Changed thread title to accurately represent topic

Re: I am egotistical, stupid, and extremely lacking in external consideration

Jakesully said:
I had joined the other forum with the arrogant, stupid purpose of spreading the word about SOTT.net and LKJ's material. On that forum, when my personal info was released, I was accused of "recruiting for a cult", because I had posted links there to the Cassiopaea network of websites.

One big problem many of us seem to have is an inability to see how our "accommodations" to others are being perceived. Perhaps there's a subtle point worth noticing, so I'll give an example from my world, so-to-speak:

CHADD (Children and adults with ADD) puts on a friendly, helpful face but their version of 'accommodation' to people with AD/HD is disheartening. It's misleading and dangerous. CHADD is supposed to be an advocacy group. What CHADD seems to be advocating though, is not the people who are ADD, but rather the concept of ADD as an severe brain defect. That's the difference that makes all the difference.

If CHADD was an advocacy group for people who are ADD, then it would spread the news about ADDer's positive attributes far and wide. It would encourage teachers to recognize different temperaments and learning styles and provide creative hands-on opportunities for ADD children, push for smaller class size, advocate alternative schooling, recommend that children be given creativity and IQ tests as part of their ADD assessment, and so on.

You see the idea here?

[quote author=ISOTM]
"If knowledge gets far ahead of being, it becomes theoretical and abstract and inapplicable to life, or actually harmful, because instead of serving life and helping people the better to struggle with the difficulties they meet, it begins to complicate man's life, brings new difficulties into it, new troubles and calamities which were not there before.

"The reason for this is that knowledge which is not in accordance with being cannot be large enough for, or sufficiently suited to, man's real needs. It will always be a knowledge of one thing together with ignorance of another thing; a knowledge of the detail without a knowledge of the whole; a knowledge of the form without a knowledge of the essence.
[/quote]

If you want to be anonymous and do what you've been doing, the only way I can see to do that is to make your Work aim to know "SOTT.net and LKJ's material" better first. If you know it well enough you could probably do that work anonymously if you just step away from local definition systems and proprietary jargon and just speak simply like we try to do here.

Looks like the perception is that what you've been advocating is not the people who have had their minds and bodies damaged by the purveyors of lies and other toxins by providing the juxtapositions that they can use to 'try out' and 'feel' the truth themselves, but "SOTT.net and LKJ's material" as providers of the Truth, revealing your investment in this "Cassiopaean association" or whatever it's being called. :) Like the CHADD story above, that's a noticeable and meaningful difference to those with the discernment (and perhaps a bit of paranoia?).

There's a saying in Network Marketing that may sum up the problem and offer a future solution:

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.

ref:
Network Marketing Success Depends On Deep Listening
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H08xqkGTX-g

What people usually do is to get excited about something, ambitious, pumped up about their product or service that they are just regurgitating that. Basically, parroting what they've heard. So, it's all memorized, prerecorded - they're just blabbing stuff out or describing their internal pictures or reading from their internal scripts.

They're not really relating - Not hearing what another person wants or needs. In fact, they may perceive you as poised to suck the life out of them since all you're doing is talking about you, you, you. And that kind of talk can trigger our 'flight' response.

Jakesully said:
Back in June I became involved in an activist forum called "What Is The Plan" as a moderator. I should never have gotten involved. This forum is associated with the network of communities known as "Anonymous". Having the moderator position, I was riding an arrogant ego trip, which led to a crash. (Note: I'm aware of the principle of the little I's and the machine, the mind of the predator, etc., but for the sake of simplicity, I'm writing in plain language.).

Can you explain how you found this forum? Who is behind it?

Jakesully said:

Were you not aware of all the attack we have been under over the years? Were you not aware of our policy of NOT going onto other groups sites/territory at all?

Jakesully said:
I failed to fully notify anyone here of my interest in getting involved on that forum, or ask permission to post links and talk about the Cass network. And now it has led to negative attention on the Cassiopaea network, both from some parts of these "Anonymous" communities, as well as from the authorities.

Indeed it has. The attention from the authorities is because we have had to report it due to the fact that death threats have been made against us by these people.

Jakesully said:
And then, rather than just quit like I should have, I put myself up for a "moderator review" on that forum, bringing additional negative attention on the Cass network.

What I (it) did wasn't just naive and egotistical, it was profoundly stupid, and was extremely lacking in external consideration. I allowed my energies to be vectored. This is also resulting in the vectoring of the energies of the Cassiopaea forum network, and upsetting of the learning environment.

Yup. Other people are paying a high price for your arrogance and lack of external considering.

Jakesully said:
My profound, egotistical error was in getting involved with that forum in the first place. I apologize for everything I've done, but I know a simple apology isn't going to fix the damage I've caused, nor fix my predator's mind, which I am still stuck with.

Again: how did you find this forum you got involved with, who is behind it, what data do you know about any of them?

Jakesully said:

This "negative attention" is an understatement and a buffer on your part, preventing you from realizing the full reality of what you've done here. Face it Jakesully, you've caused a lot of harm by this foolish action. You've brought on the ire of a group of pathologicals by your quixotic attempts at "spreading the word", and now others, specifically Laura and her family, are paying the price for your mistakes.

I have the same questions Laura does about who is behind this group and why you felt your involvement would be a good idea. So how about it Jakesully, time to spill the beans?

Laura said:
Yup. Other people are paying a high price for your arrogance and lack of external considering.

You don't get it, 'jake' - we don't know you. We really have zero idea who you are - yet - here we are with a whole new band of looper attackers due to nothing other than you having an ego the size of Texas and a complete and total inability to actually listen to anyone other than yourself.

You - all by your delusional lonesome - have brought on an attack based on absolutely nothing other than lies - all because you wanted to be 'big man on a forum'. It has NOTHING to do with us - not even peripherally - and, yet, here we are dealing with attacks from people who have no clue on any level who or what we are. Why are they attacking us? You.

You. That's it.

It's time for you to come completely clean on this. That's the least you can do considering that you've single-handedly created a situation that is draining energy and attention at a time when there isn't much of that to spare.

Thanks for taking that first baby step, Jakesully. Now, completely spill the beans. Laura et al. cannot make informed decisions for circumstances forced on them without all available information.

If you really mean what you've said in your post JS, Laura's given you a clear set of questions to answer. How can they counter the damage you have caused without the information she has asked for? If you're sincere, here's your chance to prove it.

Jakesully said:
Back in June I became involved in an activist forum called "What Is The Plan" as a moderator. I should never have gotten involved. This forum is associated with the network of communities known as "Anonymous".

I think who and what "Anonymous" is and what they have done in the past is highly relevant here. I think you should enlighten us, and spell it out. For those who might not know who Anonymous is, and even for those who do. "Where" this group originated from is also highly relevant.

I'll get you started ... calling Anonymous a community is quite a stretch, insofar as most people here would think of the term community.

I would tend to agree with the others making the request for disclosure. Specifically, I am thinking of one line of an IRC conversation that was part of the 'leaked documents' concerning JakeSully released on WITP.
<Poppins> Telemachos: Gaines what's the deal with LKJ bro? You never told me you were into this shit years ago

This would suggest that the connections and relationships with these people goes back quite awhile.

I was on forums for physics, religion, psychology, current events, etc. before coming here (via Ark's Quantum Future site just expecting to find physics). I'm still on those and via us going to facebook I'm on facebook groups now too. How does one fully avoid problems really when for me it's a research discussion thing? I cite Wikipedia more than SOTT/Cass/FOTCM but there's alot of really good information that's only SOTT/Cass/FOTCM.

I do actually cite the original article for SOTT but the best stuff is often the SOTT Focus. I also sometimes cite Laura's or Ark's or whoever's original source mentioned in the forum or other Cass/FOTCM cite or like in a recent facebook group post, kind of just post Laura's view next to Gurdjieff's view (ISOTM and SHOTW). With my personality I don't get anywhere near Administrator, I almost never post the original post, I'm almost always just commenting on other posts. Do I have to worry?

Bluelamp said:
I was on forums for physics, religion, psychology, current events, etc. before coming here (via Ark's Quantum Future site just expecting to find physics). I'm still on those and via us going to facebook I'm on facebook groups now too. How does one fully avoid problems really when for me it's a research discussion thing? I cite Wikipedia more than SOTT/Cass/FOTCM but there's alot of really good information that's only SOTT/Cass/FOTCM.

I do actually cite the original article for SOTT but the best stuff is often the SOTT Focus. I also sometimes cite Laura's or Ark's or whoever's original source mentioned in the forum or other Cass/FOTCM cite or like in a recent facebook group post, kind of just post Laura's view next to Gurdjieff's view (ISOTM and SHOTW). With my personality I don't get anywhere near Administrator, I almost never post the original post, I'm almost always just commenting on other posts. Do I have to worry?

It doesn't sound like you need to worry from what you write, Bluelamp. The type of activity you discuss is similar to what many of us here engage in to network and help get the word out.

It's important to consider ones aim and motives, as we see with jakesully his motive has been to fuel his own ego at the expense and inconsideration of those who have worked hard to put together the results of their research. As long as your mindful of the purpose of your communications on these forums then there shouldn't be an issue. If you have any doubts don't be afraid to post in this forum for guidance, even if it seems daft. Better to be safe than sorry.

Bluelamp said:

I believe there's a difference between dropping a link to feed a discussion/bring more data about a subject and literally trying to push Cass. material onto people who have no interest in it, for one's own egotistic agenda, on a forum where one's a mod – heavily insisting upon it, using jaw-dropping sentences like "turning people on to LKJ's material". Hello???

Pob said:
Bluelamp said:

It doesn't sound like you need to worry from what you write, Bluelamp. The type of activity you discuss is similar to what many of us here engage in to network and help get the word out.

I agree with Pob. It doesn't sound like you're out there trying to convert anyone or stepping into another person's house (read: internet forum) with an agenda to fulfill like JS has done. Simply sharing ideas for the sake of an open and honest discussion isn't really an issue, but again it's always good to question one's own motives whenever possible.

I never posted links to Cassiopaea forums, blogs, articles and so on to other forums because I don't think that would be wise, mostly because I stick to the principle "ASK AND YOU SHALL BE GIVEN". Currently I am registered on TZM and Hanged Man Project forum but due to the wisdom and the wealth of important information contained herein most of the time I am spending on this forum reading posts, articles and books recommended by QFS. I cannot express with my words how grateful I am I have found this forum and the respect I feel for all you wonderful people that selflessly share all that you've found/discovered with others who are also interested in learning and growth.

I learned my lesson well when I tried to wake up one girl I was communicating with who is registered on Desteni forum by trying to warn her that they (the group's inner circle) are actually a thought reform cult, of course to no avail. Anart gave me a good feedback that I should let her live her own life so that she can learn her own lessons and to stop attempting to help her unless she contacts me and asks for support and assistance in the 1st place. This was an excellent advice because this way I have learned to respect her Free Will and subsequently Free Will of all other people.
I still have much to learn, but I have decided to be gentle to myself and take it step by step, slowly but surely.

Ahem, just wanted to put out my insight and perspective on this thread. fwiw

In Lak'ech ;)

RyanX said:
I agree with Pob. It doesn't sound like you're out there trying to convert anyone or stepping into another person's house (read: internet forum) with an agenda to fulfill like JS has done. Simply sharing ideas for the sake of an open and honest discussion isn't really an issue, but again it's always good to question one's own motives whenever possible.

Yeah in friendly forums where people have different views but get along well, it will often get stated that nobody ever changes anybody else's mind. Just like here information often is most useful for people who have close to the same views but weren't aware of the information plus there are some people who honestly enjoy hearing about different views even if it is nowhere near something they could get into.

Thus "recruiting" is not only wrong but it's unrealistic and yeah I could imagine it being really bad in some places full of people with the same strong view. It can get you kicked out here too and obviously there are places that do more than kick you out. The only thing I really worry about is individuals coming into a good forum and doing something bad to you kind of like the court case that got started via posts in this forum. There's obviously no way to be totally risk free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom