Jake Sully, Anonymous and "WhatIsThePlan" - PsyOps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I am egotistical, stupid, and extremely lacking in external consideration

Jakesully said:
Yes, I understand the principle of free will, and I understand that many of these activists don't understand that principle.

Oh, I think the TRUE activists do understand it - it's the pathologicals that infiltrate that vector the activity that do NOT understand - or give value to - free will.

Jakesully said:
It's quite possible that fundies may be involved. To articulate the various people who are involved in this activism against organized Scientology, it would include former Scientology members who've been harassed by organized Scientology, some "Freezoners" or those who try to promote the Scientology religion apart from the corporate Scientology entity, "freedom of information" activists (mostly those "Anonymous" who see the hacktivism as being a tool to expose corruption), and a whole lot of bandwagon jumpers who stayed around long after most of the bandwagoners had already left.

In short, individuals are using hactivists for their personal vendettas. That's sad because it puts a stain of corruptibility on hacktivism. Hacktivism is a great form of protest because it is peaceful and makes a point. Turning it into a cheap criminal gang - which is what appears to be happening with some of these episodes - is tragic.

Jakesully said:
But one has to wonder if it all wasn't a carefully organized plot by the CIA to "handle" Scientology, since it's founder, L. Ron Hubbard, appears to have been connected in some way to intelligence back in the 50's. Hubbard may have been crazy, but on the other hand, he may have known too much (especially about MKULTRA and the monolithic and ruthless conspiracy) and had to be silenced, and the organized Church of Scientology, to my understanding, was infiltrated and coopted by intelligence services back in the 80's.

That is also possible. People who do not have enough knowledge or awareness - especially of history and psychopathology - are easily used as tools against the very things that could help them and the people who are really on their side. And of course, there has to be some sort of obvious "Robin Hood against the PTB" activity to make those of them who are sincere feel that they are actually doing something positive. The whole dynamic is described in "Political Ponerology". This is why nothing ever really gets done and nothing ever really changes - psychopaths know how to infiltrate and take over and vector people's minds. They do it again and again and again.

We get a lot of attack from those types because we show them the door. We do that because we ARE aware of psychopathology and how it infiltrates and vectors groups. We intend to insure that it does not happen here. Then, those who are evicted - starting with Vincent Bridges in our case - start screaming "censorship" to cover up their pathology with a gloss of "we are just poor abused honest people who were censored". Nothing could be further from the truth.

For example, look at what "Marie's" ex is doing to us as reported here:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/232704-The-French-Connection-Redux-Cult-Accusations-and-The-Deviant-Mind

Now, this guy is a sexual pervert with a history of stalking and abusing women AND children. That history was written by HIM and acknowledged in the below cited email. This woman found the information and strength in this forum to get out of a miserable situation of great stress and unhappiness, and suddenly, the people who helped her do that are a "cult" according to "Jean". The fact is, he was a cult leader all on his own with a cult of three: Marie and their two children, and he wanted to be free to control and abuse them. It is so typical for psychopaths to accuse others of what they do themselves.

So, the lesson is that it is usually psychopaths whose plans for control and domination have been thwarted are the ones that are screaming "free speech" and "cult" and so forth. Not always, but often enough to make a rule about it.

So, what has happened now? Well, this "Jean" has spent some time worming his way into the hacktivist group to try to use them to achieve his filthy aims. See the email he wrote to Marie about this here: http://cassiopaea-cult.com/more-pathological-rants-from-jean

He claims "secret knowledge" of an upcoming "Epic Fail" - which is a hactivist term - and says that it "won't be due to him"... yeah, right.

And then look at this video supposedly from "Anonymous" here:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWkH-AVMtYM

Now, the text of this video is clearly a translation from French which is obvious to our translators due to certain verb/noun relationships as well as the use of certain words that would never be used in English but ARE used in French. The exact lies being told are the very same lies told by "Jean" in his allegations to the French court in the child custody case between "Marie" and him. So I think that it is safe to assume that "Jean" is the author of this text though he has had some help editing it and creating the video.

Since the video ends with a death threat to us, and since "Jean" only lives about 15 minutes away from us, it was clear what we had to do. The video, text (translated back into French) and "Jean's" email to "Marie" have been turned over to the police at several levels, AND to the Ministry of the Interior with a full report from us as to exactly what is going on here. Naturally, we also gave them "Jean's" real name and address and have provided a raft of documentation.

Unfortunately, we have also had to report that he is involved with anarchists and hacktivists - specifically that he claims to be part of "Anonymous". That is to say, thanks to Jean, him and everyone he associates with are being put under surveillance at the national level. So let's hope that none of them really ARE "Anonymous" because I'd hate to cause them problems!

Notice that one of the supporters of "Jean" - anonymousnetherlands" is after this thing called "whatistheplan" _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsLYRJSnI4o

It seems that some "anonymous" members - or whoever - have concluded that you - Jake - are behind "what is the plan" and since you are a member of this forum, they think that WE are behind "what is the plan" and that you have been acting as an agent on our behalf.

Now, there is obviously some stuff you aren't telling us here. Why would they think that we are behind something like that? Our policies are quite clear: we have this forum and our other websites where we feel that we are entitled to pursue our aims in peace. We do not go out on other forums and try to "convert" anyone or steal their members as some other forums have done to us. That is the one thing that makes me furious at you: how DARE you?!

Jakesully said:
I'm not sure how credible/unbiased this source is, but it tells the main story, that the original corporate entity of Scientology was infiltrated and dismantled.

I really don't care about Scientology. They can do what they like and the people who like what they do are entitled to be part of it.

Jakesully said:
However, ironically enough, to talk about organized Scientology being infiltrated by "CIA and Illuminati" on WhyWeProtest.net would result in calls of "moonbattery" (their duckspeak term for anything that doesn't fit within a vague, authoritarian, natural science worldview). It's quite possible that many of the local WhyWeProtest.net groups have been infiltrated and coopted as well. There are so many levels of possible obfuscation and "controlled opposition" here that it is mind-boggling.

Of course. And on more levels than most of those fairly innocent hacktivist types even suspect; but certainly well known to the organizers and vectors that get in and start riling them up and convincing them, via paramoralistic arguments and reversive blockade psychological techniques that they ought to do this or that.

Hell's bells, the planet is in a huge mess right now for lots of reasons, mainly due to psychopaths in power, and these people have nothing better to do than agitate over Scientology???

And sillier still, they think WE are a threat? I mean, these idiots are claiming that there are 3000 fake users on the forum, and YET they say we're the most dangerous cult out there? Can't these morons make up their own mind?

Bottom line in all this, Jake, is that it is starting to look like YOU are an agent provocateur.

hjackson said:
anonymous sends death threats to people because they think it is funny

Well, it isn't funny to people who have actually had harm done to them and their children and/or friends. And we will act as if it is serious and prosecute it as if it is intended in fact.

Laura said:
hjackson said:
anonymous sends death threats to people because they think it is funny

Well, it isn't funny to people who have actually had harm done to them and their children and/or friends. And we will act as if it is serious and prosecute it as if it is intended in fact.

Those people are CRAZY and never to be trusted. Just watched the video made allegedly by Jean, it's scary, this man needs to be put in jail and never be aloud to see his children again.

EGVG said:
Those people are CRAZY and never to be trusted. Just watched the video made allegedly by Jean, it's scary, this man needs to be put in jail and never be aloud to see his children again.

Indeed. There is no filth he will not stoop to in order to regain control of a woman who does NOT want to be with him. I don't think he cares about the children at all because he repeatedly made that clear to her while they were together; he only uses his control over them - given to him by a hornswoggled judge - to torment her. That's basically the reason he is attacking us, too. He thinks that the bonds of friendship will cause her to return to him in order to stop the madness. However, we have made it clear to her that we can stand the attacks and she is not to think in any way that we expect her to sacrifice herself for our sakes.

Laura said:
He thinks that the bonds of friendship will cause her to return to him in order to stop the madness. However, we have made it clear to her that we can stand the attacks and she is not to think in any way that we expect her to sacrifice herself for our sakes.

DITTO THAT!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bluelamp said:
Just like here information often is most useful for people who have close to the same views but weren't aware of the information plus there are some people who honestly enjoy hearing about different views even if it is nowhere near something they could get into.

Exactly, you need to know your audience When I get the urge to share, I post a link to the EE site. I've shared it on some Pagan groups, martial arts lists, etc. EE is the group's public offering, and if it happens to strike a cord with someone, they can find the forum from there.

I had joined the other forum with the arrogant, stupid purpose of spreading the word about SOTT.net and LKJ's material. On that forum, when my personal info was released, I was accused of "recruiting for a cult", because I had posted links there to the Cassiopaea network of websites.saw

Where did these accusations come from? I have trouble believing they got the cult idea from the forum or article webpages- it looks more like a bookclub than anything. What were the numbers in these accusors?

I have trouble believing something like Anonymous is going to come crashing down on us, since the community seems to be aware that there are many people out there who would hijack a gut fawkes mask and rouse them to fight some pet issue of theirs, as we have reason to believe that jean is doing. That being said, there is a chance that the attacks directed to date are simply low-level hacktivism by those who may have been misled by jean's outreach. If this is the case, then some type of public statement or other type of disclosure or exposure/outing of jean's activities (just like what has been attempted with the authorities) may dissuade further actions against the group. I fear to post such a recommendation though, as it may severely backfire - just as Jake's madcap "outreach" has.

What's incongruous is the accusations, which may indicate either some larger concerted effort linked to jean or unknown parties or to misconduct on the part of Jakesully. We need more information and knowledge in order to protect us here. Your continued disclosure is strongly appreciated Jake, as horrifying as all of this may feel at the moment (and you're certainly not alone there).

Vulcan59 said:
Jakesully said:
..... To tell you more specific information might require me to go into sensitive details, so I wonder if I may be able to say this in PM.
Hi JS,

Yes, please do so. Please PM the specific details to any one of us moderators or administrators of this forum.

Jake, I have noticed that since Vulcan's request you have posted twice on this thread. Yet, as far as I know and unless I missed something, you have yet to comply with what you offered to do. I'm just posting this as a reminder in case you missed it. Apologies if you already did.

A few thoughts to the "cult" thing ...

I can somehow relate to why we would be called a "cult" - it's a widely used weapon in the arsenal of authoritarians to delegitimize their opponents.
Marx used to call everyone who didn't adhere to his schizoid ideas a "sectarian" and this was later reused by the European Left in the 80s and 90s for the same purpose.

I used to be affiliated with a group a long time ago which did research in deep psychology and tried to apply this knowledge to current events. We were essentially doing similar things as we do here, but on a purely Newtonian-Cartesian basis and we never really penetrated the quagmire of the psychopaths - but still we were perceived a threat because we tried to solve the problems of the individual and society peacefully and by discourse, rather than adopting "the revolutionary agenda" of dismantling and destroying a society for "revolutionary" purposes.

While there might have been issues with this group not being completely above board, it certainly wasn't a "cult" - but we got dragged through the medias and some members had to resort to lawsuits (which they all pretty much won) to protect their person and their livelihood.

So for me this is just a replay and the only way out that I can see is unfortunately through the courts - as long as there still is a semblance of justice and law.

One for all and all for one!

nicklebleu said:
I can somehow relate to why we would be called a "cult" - it's a widely used weapon in the arsenal of authoritarians to delegitimize their opponents...

If we were a cult, we wouldn't have all this trouble! I grew up in one; well, the last 10 years of my first 21. They got away with murder, more or less. If this even faintly resembled that, I wouldn't be here.

nicklebleu said:
One for all and all for one!

Oh no, the Three Musketeers were a cult? :shock:

But seriously folks, how could anyone call this a cult when we don't even have a shared religion? That IS one of the primary features of a cult.

I'm a Heathen (Norse Pagan) and there's Christians, and Buddhists and Agnostics, and who knows what else in the group?

They've made the definition of "Cult" so overly broad that my Bridge Club qualifies. :rolleyes:

I watched the video that Laura posted the link to, and I must say it is nothing less than disturbing. My heart and thoughts go out to Laura & crew for having to deal with this bullsh*te.
:hug2:

Guardian said:
I'm a Heathen (Norse Pagan) and there's Christians, and Buddhists and Agnostics, and who knows what else in the group?

Catholic of the Eastern Orthodox Tradition, since the age of choice. It's a whole 'nother ballgame than the Roman C's cult and all the fundamentalist cults that came after.

Guardian said:
But seriously folks, how could anyone call this a cult...

For our accusers for whom "Cassiopaea" sticks to "cult" like white on rice, the following may explain their mental handicap:

John Stuart Mill describes the unthinkers who cannot separate two things that others have put together, because it would require of them some original thought and a bit of unlaziness. (Notice the resemblance to Gurdjieff's teachings on mechanical thinking):

[quote author=John Stuart Mill]
There is no more generally acknowledged fact in human nature, than the extreme difficulty at first felt in conceiving anything as possible, which is in contradiction to long established and familiar experience; or even to old familiar habits of thought.

And this difficulty is a necessary result of the fundamental laws of the human mind.

When we have often seen and thought of two things together, and have never in any one instance either seen or thought of them separately, there is by the primary law of association an increasing difficulty, which may in the end become insuperable, of conceiving the two things apart.

This is most of all conspicuous in uneducated persons, who are in general utterly unable to separate any two ideas which have once become firmly associated in their minds.

And if persons of cultivated intellect have any advantage on the point, it is only because, having seen and heard and read more, and being more accustomed to exercise their imagination, they have experienced their sensations and thoughts in more varied combinations, and have been prevented from forming many of these inseparable associations.

But this advantage has necessarily its limits.

The most practised intellect is not exempt from the universal laws of our conceptive faculty.

If daily habit presents to any one for a long period two facts in combination, and if he is not led during that period either by accident or by his voluntary mental operations to think of them apart, he will probably in time become incapable of doing so even by the strongest effort.

And the supposition that the two facts can be separated in nature, will at last present itself to his mind with all the characters of an inconceivable phenomenon.

There are remarkable instances of this in the history of science: instances in which the most instructed men rejected as impossible, because inconceivable, things which their posterity, by earlier practice and longer perseverance in the attempt, found it quite easy to conceive, and which everybody now knows to be true.

There was a time when men of the most cultivated intellects, and the most emancipated from the dominion of early prejudice, could not credit the existence of antipodes [The direct opposite of something]; were unable to conceive, in opposition to old association, the force of gravity acting upwards instead of downwards.

The Cartesians long rejected the Newtonian doctrine of the gravitation of all bodies towards one another, on the faith of a general proposition, the reverse of which seemed to them to be inconceivable — the proposition that a body cannot act where it is not.

All the cumbrous machinery of imaginary vortices, assumed without the smallest particle of evidence, appeared to these philosophers a more rational mode of explaining the heavenly motions, than one which involved what seemed to them so great an absurdity.

And they no doubt found it as impossible to conceive that a body should act upon the earth, at the distance of the sun or moon, as we find it to conceive an end to space or time, or two straight lines inclosing a space.

Newton himself had not been able to realize the conception, or we should not have had his hypothesis of a subtle ether, the occult cause of gravitation; and his writings prove, that although he deemed the particular nature of the intermediate agency a matter of conjecture, the necessity of some such agency appeared to him indubitable.

It would seem that even now the majority of scientific men have not completely got over this very difficulty; for though they have at last learnt to conceive the sun attracting the earth without any intervening fluid, they cannot yet conceive the sun illuminating the earth without some such medium.

A System Of Logic, Ratiocinative And Inductive, BEING A CONNECTED VIEW OF THE PRINCIPLES OF EVIDENCE, AND THE METHODS OF SCIENTIFIC INVESTIGATION. (Vol. 1 of 2) by John Stuart Mill
pg 266,7
[/quote]

Mill firmly established himself as the leader of the empirical school of logic. Mill carried on with attack on "intuitionism" throughout his life, and this book makes plain his belief that social planning and political action should rely primarily on scientific knowledge, not on authority, custom, revelation, or prescription.

Gotta luv it!!

Well, considering the forum name and avatar of Jake and in connection to the original character of the movie Avatar, it might really be an infiltrator with a false body/mask.

But if it is really that way, remains to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom