Jake Sully, Anonymous and "WhatIsThePlan" - PsyOps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bud said:
Jakesully] I don't have names said:
Vulcan59 said:
Jakesully said:
..... To tell you more specific information might require me to go into sensitive details, so I wonder if I may be able to say this in PM.
Hi JS,

Yes, please do so. Please PM the specific details to any one of us moderators or administrators of this forum.

Jake, I have noticed that since Vulcan's request you have posted twice on this thread. Yet, as far as I know and unless I missed something, you have yet to comply with what you offered to do. I'm just posting this as a reminder in case you missed it. Apologies if you already did.

Yes, I apologize. I have been trying to contact people who would know more info about this situation, and haven't received any replies yet.

whitecoast said:
I had joined the other forum with the arrogant, stupid purpose of spreading the word about SOTT.net and LKJ's material. On that forum, when my personal info was released, I was accused of "recruiting for a cult", because I had posted links there to the Cassiopaea network of websites.saw

Where did these accusations come from? I have trouble believing they got the cult idea from the forum or article webpages- it looks more like a bookclub than anything. What were the numbers in these accusors?

I have trouble believing something like Anonymous is going to come crashing down on us, since the community seems to be aware that there are many people out there who would hijack a gut fawkes mask and rouse them to fight some pet issue of theirs, as we have reason to believe that jean is doing. That being said, there is a chance that the attacks directed to date are simply low-level hacktivism by those who may have been misled by jean's outreach. If this is the case, then some type of public statement or other type of disclosure or exposure/outing of jean's activities (just like what has been attempted with the authorities) may dissuade further actions against the group. I fear to post such a recommendation though, as it may severely backfire - just as Jake's madcap "outreach" has.

What's incongruous is the accusations, which may indicate either some larger concerted effort linked to jean or unknown parties or to misconduct on the part of Jakesully. We need more information and knowledge in order to protect us here. Your continued disclosure is strongly appreciated Jake, as horrifying as all of this may feel at the moment (and you're certainly not alone there).

Yes, most people would see Jean's efforts as, and this is a "hacktivist" term, a "Personal Army" request, and most would reject it outright. "Not your personal army" is the applicable phrase. However, it would be highly, highly inadvisable to go "blow for blow" as it were in this case, especially regarding those videos. That would only exacerbate the situation. I understand a response/disclosure will probably be necessary, but it needs to be just that, and not a "retaliation". Chances are, if you just stick to focusing on Jean's role in all of this, and expose his efforts of a "Personal Army request", that may be most effective without sparking much blowback.

Laura said:
That is also possible. People who do not have enough knowledge or awareness - especially of history and psychopathology - are easily used as tools against the very things that could help them and the people who are really on their side. And of course, there has to be some sort of obvious "Robin Hood against the PTB" activity to make those of them who are sincere feel that they are actually doing something positive. The whole dynamic is described in "Political Ponerology". This is why nothing ever really gets done and nothing ever really changes - psychopaths know how to infiltrate and take over and vector people's minds. They do it again and again and again.

We get a lot of attack from those types because we show them the door. We do that because we ARE aware of psychopathology and how it infiltrates and vectors groups. We intend to insure that it does not happen here. Then, those who are evicted - starting with Vincent Bridges in our case - start screaming "censorship" to cover up their pathology with a gloss of "we are just poor abused honest people who were censored". Nothing could be further from the truth.

For example, look at what "Marie's" ex is doing to us as reported here:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/232704-The-French-Connection-Redux-Cult-Accusations-and-The-Deviant-Mind

Now, this guy is a sexual pervert with a history of stalking and abusing women AND children. That history was written by HIM and acknowledged in the below cited email. This woman found the information and strength in this forum to get out of a miserable situation of great stress and unhappiness, and suddenly, the people who helped her do that are a "cult" according to "Jean". The fact is, he was a cult leader all on his own with a cult of three: Marie and their two children, and he wanted to be free to control and abuse them. It is so typical for psychopaths to accuse others of what they do themselves.

So, the lesson is that it is usually psychopaths whose plans for control and domination have been thwarted are the ones that are screaming "free speech" and "cult" and so forth. Not always, but often enough to make a rule about it.

So, what has happened now? Well, this "Jean" has spent some time worming his way into the hacktivist group to try to use them to achieve his filthy aims. See the email he wrote to Marie about this here: http://cassiopaea-cult.com/more-pathological-rants-from-jean

He claims "secret knowledge" of an upcoming "Epic Fail" - which is a hactivist term - and says that it "won't be due to him"... yeah, right.

And then look at this video supposedly from "Anonymous" here:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWkH-AVMtYM

Now, the text of this video is clearly a translation from French which is obvious to our translators due to certain verb/noun relationships as well as the use of certain words that would never be used in English but ARE used in French. The exact lies being told are the very same lies told by "Jean" in his allegations to the French court in the child custody case between "Marie" and him. So I think that it is safe to assume that "Jean" is the author of this text though he has had some help editing it and creating the video.

Since the video ends with a death threat to us, and since "Jean" only lives about 15 minutes away from us, it was clear what we had to do. The video, text (translated back into French) and "Jean's" email to "Marie" have been turned over to the police at several levels, AND to the Ministry of the Interior with a full report from us as to exactly what is going on here. Naturally, we also gave them "Jean's" real name and address and have provided a raft of documentation.

Unfortunately, we have also had to report that he is involved with anarchists and hacktivists - specifically that he claims to be part of "Anonymous". That is to say, thanks to Jean, him and everyone he associates with are being put under surveillance at the national level. So let's hope that none of them really ARE "Anonymous" because I'd hate to cause them problems!

Notice that one of the supporters of "Jean" - anonymousnetherlands" is after this thing called "whatistheplan" _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsLYRJSnI4o

It seems that some "anonymous" members - or whoever - have concluded that you - Jake - are behind "what is the plan" and since you are a member of this forum, they think that WE are behind "what is the plan" and that you have been acting as an agent on our behalf.

Now, there is obviously some stuff you aren't telling us here. Why would they think that we are behind something like that? Our policies are quite clear: we have this forum and our other websites where we feel that we are entitled to pursue our aims in peace. We do not go out on other forums and try to "convert" anyone or steal their members as some other forums have done to us. That is the one thing that makes me furious at you: how DARE you?!

I understand that I acted totally and completely without any external consideration, and I cannot express in words how deeply sorry I am that I have been so stupid.

That LexiconRiot individual who commented on the "anonymousnetherlands" video, I think, was being sarcastic, i.e. not taking the accusations in the video seriously. He's a moderator on WhatIsThePlan.

This "anonymousnetherlands" individual, I had been watching for some time, ever since some previous attacks ("doxing" of members, ddos, disinformation campaign, etc.) were made against WhatIsThePlan.org by a network of, what I can only surmise, of COINTELPRO/disinformation agents. They had made several other attacks against that website, staging them from the anonops irc network (irc.anonops.li). First there was #opgentrification, and then #opplanb, where they staged the attacks from. Finally, we (myself and other moderators of WITP) outed their network as all being connected, in one way or another, to a psychopathic, extortionist hacker, and most likely an informant, who went by the username of "Shrew", a.k.a. Matthew Grooms, who runs _http://shrew.net/. The result of all of this was that they were kicked off of that AnonOps irc network. I logged onto that network today to check if there was an #opplanb channel there, and it wasn't even a registered channel; no one was there.

So, a long story short, it seems that Jean has apparently linked up with that same network of psychopaths who were trying to infiltrate and disrupt "WhatIsThePlan". I don't think Shrew is still involved. However, there is:

- Jean
- Xenony/xenonymous (apparently lives in Germany)
- anonymousnetherlands, who I mentioned above

As well as, I think, authoritarians who are involved in the "WhyWeProtest" local cells, especially New York City and Clearwater, FL. However, it's doubtful that these types care about this any more than it being a passing curiosity to them.

To give you some insight into the culture and the reason why Jean used that text in the video,

"We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us!"

This is an overused cookie-cutter ending to most "Anonymous" videos, and most people in the "Anonymous" culture are aware that anyone can come along, call themselves "Anonymous" and make a video.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCbKv9yiLiQ

The video linked above was the one that started/popularized this "meme," and it looks like Jean borrowed some text from it.

The reason why I became such a target to be "doxed" in the way that I was, besides stupidly posting links to Cass network sites, is that I was actively trying to inform people about the dangers of COINTELPRO and infiltration. Cassiopaea.org got caught up in the crossfire of my own sloppy, stupid mistakes.

The danger here is real, but in reality it's this very same small network of psychopaths who were trying to whip up various Anonymous communities against "WhatIsThePlan". There efforts in that regard have never been very successful, and I don't imagine they'd be any more successful in trying to whip people up against Cassiopaea.org. Give it time and let the dust settle, and then if you respond, do it in a manner that doesn't spark blowback. This is the best advice I can give you from my standpoint.

Nicklebleu said:
I can somehow relate to why we would be called a "cult" - it's a widely used weapon in the arsenal of authoritarians to delegitimize their opponents.

I think also (and I don't think it is the case here BTW but still thought I would mention it) that to the pathological mind, values such as networking, helping, listening, offering guidance, etc. (and basically everything this forum stands for) without waiting for anything in return is so alien that it must be something wrong with the human beings showing these traits. Surely they must think we are brainwashed to actually care and root for others. So all they can come up with as way of an explanation is the cult thing.

Jakesully said:
The danger here is real, but in reality it's this very same small network of psychopaths who were trying to whip up various Anonymous communities against "WhatIsThePlan". There efforts in that regard have never been very successful, and I don't imagine they'd be any more successful in trying to whip people up against Cassiopaea.org. Give it time and let the dust settle, and then if you respond, do it in a manner that doesn't spark blowback. This is the best advice I can give you from my standpoint.
Now why do I understand this as 'just let it go and it will go away on it's own'?

And how about just handing the mods the info you DO have and let them do what they think is best, Jakesully. Clearly it would be the considerate thing to do IMO, no procrastination hmm?

Bud said:
Mill firmly established himself as the leader of the empirical school of logic. Mill carried on with attack on "intuitionism" throughout his life, and this book makes plain his belief that social planning and political action should rely primarily on scientific knowledge, not on authority, custom, revelation, or prescription.

Gotta luv it!!

My observation over the years has been that it can be difficult if not impossible to notice an error in thinking if you can't see any alternative view. Once you can imagine at least one alternative, the door is open to seeing (if you want it to be).

It is often not enough to simply overhear an alternative. But if you can cultivate a sensitivity to things that clash with your worldview, and form a habit of actively engaging those things, you can learn a great deal.

stellar said:
Now why do I understand this as 'just let it go and it will go away on it's own'?

And how about just handing the mods the info you DO have and let them do what they think is best, Jakesully. Clearly it would be the considerate thing to do IMO, no procrastination hmm?

It is certainly a little odd that he said that he had information he would PM and now he says that he doesn't...

anart said:
stellar said:

It is certainly a little odd that he said that he had information he would PM and now he says that he doesn't...

... and that after all the mess HE created, he feels entitled to tell us how to proceed. Thank you for your advice, Jakesully, but DATA would be much more valuable. Your "strategic thinking in our defense" hasn't shown to be something one should trust just because you say so...

anart said:
stellar said:

I think its clear, we can not trust Jake.

Jakesully said:
Out of respect to Mavendetta or anyone else who gets "doxed", I prefer not to keep track of any personal information that is released maliciously. However, I do know his name, and if anyone thinks this info would help, then I can send it in a PM to one of the moderators here. I don't have any of his contact details besides his username on WhatIsThePlan.

When someone gets 'doxed,' as you have, isn't it usually uploaded in a public file posted to a public place?

Surely you know exactly where this information is, or can at least retrieve the message/link. It sounds like you are just protecting your friend, or have changed your mind about releasing the publicly available data.

Oh would you look at that - in fact, it is the very first result for the Google search mavendetta dox

anart said:
stellar said:

Indeed. His offer was to provide information he already had, not to go and see what he could gather from other people who may or may not reply.

Jake said:
..... To tell you more specific information might require me to go into sensitive details, so I wonder if I may be able to say this in PM.

Jake said:
Yes, I apologize. I have been trying to contact people who would know more info about this situation, and haven't received any replies yet.

Windmill knight said:
Indeed. His offer was to provide information he already had, not to go and see what he could gather from other people who may or may not reply.

I'm also wondering what it is that Jakesully has said to these people whom he's asking for information. My guess is that it is probably best if Jake doesn't contact anyone anymore - if he does he should first share what it is that he is saying. That no one has responded to him might be an indication that he could be making the situation worse.

I also agree with others that the information Jakesully has provided thus far is hardly information at all.

stellar said:
Jakesully said:

I think Jake is being sincere in his advice to "let the dust settle", the problem is that that advice comes from his viewpoint of actually believing the hype about 'anonymous' (which, like wikileaks, has long since been co-opted and is now an intel operation (to the extent that a bunch of 16 year old gamers who think they are 'hackers' can be an 'operation') and is specifically designed to hype up the idea that this kind of 'hacktivism' could ever do anything beneficial for our world). Jake apparently believes that there is something to fear from 'anonymous'. I don't think there is for the above reason. Of course, we have no beef with any more or less normal person who has bought into the hype and thinks they are part of anonymous or adheres to their 'principles'. We do have a beef with anyone who publicly slanders us as a 'cult' because that spurious accusation clearly identifies them as Cointelpro agents, of either the conscious or unconscious variety.

Jakesully said:
Out of respect to Mavendetta or anyone else who gets "doxed", I prefer not to keep track of any personal information that is released maliciously. However, I do know his name, and if anyone thinks this info would help, then I can send it in a PM to one of the moderators here. I don't have any of his contact details

Well then you're the only person on the Net who doesn't. Just google "Mavendetta" and "DOX"

I understand the info I've provided isn't all that helpful.

I just remembered last night that this "anonymousnetherlands" guy who released one of the videos is probably the same guy as "Nederland Vrij" on Facebook, and also apparently runs this website: _http://nederlandvrij.com/

From his Facebook Profile: "Journalist at G.N.S. Press Association - General News Service Knows Français, Dutch, English, German, Fries"

_http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001410712616

It would appear that "Jean" has linked up with him specifically. He may have even done the translation/video production work for Jean's video.

Also, I still have not received a reply from the one guy I've been trying to contact for more information on who was involved in this specific case (of the release of my personal info). If anyone is worried about my contacting him, I know him pretty well and he's trustworthy. I'll be more likely to actually get the information from him, since he'd probably be nervous about disclosing his involvement as a source.

Jakesully said:
The reason why I became such a target to be "doxed" in the way that I was, besides stupidly posting links to Cass network sites, is that I was actively trying to inform people about the dangers of COINTELPRO and infiltration. Cassiopaea.org got caught up in the crossfire of my own sloppy, stupid mistakes.

FWIW, I don't think that's the real reason, though it may be your perception.

Seems to me the booty-pain that led to your DOXing was due to your being perceived as a Guru yourself, whether recruiting for Cass or recruiting for your own purposes. Your first loyalty doubters voiced their concerns during your vibecraft introduction as you no doubt recall. It seems things just got worse when you introduced "LKJ's writings". What they were asking you to do was to be straight-up and explain yourself but you weren't plain enough.

What seems to tie this mess together is that vague "arena of ideas" concept. Few bought into it probably because it was not accompanied with an explanation of your wider goal.

What you should have known was that your readers could see that "arena of ideas", without knowing how it fits into a wider picture, is mostly meaningless and therefore a masking for something. So you were among "friends", yet suspected of hidden motives involving them.

FWIW, I perceive you as intelligent and seemingly sincere but a little naive. If not about Cointelpro and infiltration, then about the people you hobnob with. You didn't even talk like them.

Jakesully said:
If anyone is worried about my contacting him, I know him pretty well and he's trustworthy.

It astounds me that after all this you still don't question your own thinking or judgment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom