Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

http://usinfo.state.gov/media/misinformation.html

Is this of any relevance to the debate? Am completely uncertain about the provenance of this doc but the text is of interest.

http://reactor-core.org/silent-weapons.html

"TOP SECRET

SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS

AN INTRODUCTORY PROGRAMMING MANUAL
OPERATIONS RESEARCH
TECHNICAL MANUAL
TM-SW7905.1

"The following document, dated May 1979, was found on July 7, 1986, in an IBM copier that had been purchased at a surplus sale."

— "Behold a Pale Horse," Milton William Cooper, page 36

WELCOME ABOARD

This publication marks the 25th anniversary of the Third World War, called the "Quiet War," being conducted using subjective biological warfare, fought with "silent weapons."

This book contains an introductory description of this war, its strategies, and its weaponry.

May 1979 #74-1120

SECURITY

It is patently impossible to discuss social engineering or the automation of a society, i.e., the engineering of social automation systems (silent weapons) on a national or worldwide scale without implying extensive objectives of social control and destruction of human life, i.e., slavery and genocide.

This manual is in itself an analog declaration of intent. Such a writing must be secured from public scrutiny. Otherwise, it might be recognized as a technically formal declaration of domestic war. Furthermore, whenever any person or group of persons in a position of great power and without full knowledge and consent of the public, uses such knowledge and methodology for economic conquest — it must be understood that a state of domestic warfare exists between said person or group of persons and the public.

The solution of today's problems requires an approach which is ruthlessly candid, with no agonizing over religious, moral or cultural values.

You have qualified for this project because of your ability to look at human society with cold objectivity, and yet analyze and discuss your observations and conclusions with others of similar intellectual capacity without a loss of discretion or humility. Such virtues are exercised in your own best interest. Do not deviate from them."

Don't have time to read the whole article, but the circumstances under which it was discovered sounds suspicious.

Yes, quite an oversight to leave such a doc lying around in a photocopier.

Wherever it really did come from, the info itself is quite disturbing, much along the same lines as the Protocols i.e. keep the public stupid, distracted and confused while "we" can get on with our plans to develop greater control,passivity and unquestioning deference to authority.

Even if these kind of docs are wholly faked, I've no doubt that that kind of thinking is probably not unusual in private discussions at the higher echelons of public and private policy-making.

RichM said:
Yes, quite an oversight to leave such a doc lying around in a photocopier.

Wherever it really did come from, the info itself is quite disturbing, much along the same lines as the Protocols i.e. keep the public stupid, distracted and confused while "we" can get on with our plans to develop greater control,passivity and unquestioning deference to authority.

Even if these kind of docs are wholly faked, I've no doubt that that kind of thinking is probably not unusual in private discussions at the higher echelons of public and private policy-making.
We published this on the Signs page a month or so ago. We had a little meeting to discuss it and the general concensus was, as you mention, that even if it is put out there under strange or questionable circumstances, as the Protocols, reading it tells you that what it talks about IS being done!

Reminds me of the Alien Autopsy. Everybody got so worked up about the story of how it came to be released that they never really considered the implications of the video. Obviously, the story of its "discovery and release" was totally faked to protect the source. The same is probably true of this document.

That guy, Ray Santilli, the "owner" of the AA film royally messed around with anyone who tried to investigate the origins of the film. As far as I know, no person or photo lab ever got to look at an original portion of the film with the cadaver in it. So running with your argument, Santilli was acting as a firewall. And as you say, no expense was spared with researching Santilli, his company, the alleged Roswell cameraman, the phone cord behind the cadaver. But did anyone really say, what are we looking at here? Is this some unknown lifeform or someone who has died of a rare disorder?

Interesting you bring this up as I've seen film trailers for a jokey Alien Autopsy film with UK double act "Ant & Dec". An honest joke or an attempt to further associate aliens with fiction? Its like Dr Petit said to me, that in so many Hollywood alien films, they are so close to the truth, it is unreal but its all wrapped in fictional cloak.

I have been looking at Rense’s website for the last two years and gathered from Laura’s research, that he most likely, whether consciously or not, is an asset of Cointelpro. The website gives the image of having no limits on what they will put up and yet there are some glaring omissions.
One of these omissions is in regards to birdflu. The site is like a birdflu central with daily updates on birdflu occurring all over the planet. There has NOT BEEN one article in respect to the likelihood that Birdflu is a HOAX.
ANOTHER omission is in regard to drastic climate changes, METEORS, the many recent meteor sightings and the many recent discoveries of impact crater from meteors around the world. The signs website has an excellent supplement on Meteors found here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/site_map_qfg.htm

The last omission that I will mention here is in regard to the Signs website and the pentagon Strike video, which considering the fact that 500+million people have seen it, SHOULD feature on Rense’s lefthand column as a permanent feature and a permanent link to the Producers thereof, namely SOTT.

One can look at this from the point of view of what is of paramount importance for the PTB, and what they don’t want the populace to see. If indeed it is true, that rense is an arm of COINTELPRO, then the important things are the things omitted from the site, some of which I mentioned above. It follows, that NOTHING that appears on Rense is important at all. It is only for keeping the population distracted!

Facts are:
1) the US is spending as if there is no tomorrow and as though they will never ever have to pay the money back.
2) The speed with which the US is implementing a world clamp down and a control on the populace is without parallel in modern history.
3) There is hardly an attempt at disguising their fascist march for world domination as though they know, that they will not be held accountable ever.
4) There is a lack of exposure of the lies of the US from OTHER NATIONS, who have intelligence services with satellite surveillance and who surely knows what is going on.
5) The US is using Depleted Uranium in the Middle East and other places indiscriminantly, as though the consequences of radiation of vast areas (including Europe and the US) is of no concern.

Talking to a friend about this, the question that was brought up was why don’t they want the populace to ponder the possibility of cataclysmic earthchanges in the very near future, if they are happy to entertain the notion of perpetual war or economic megabust or whatever else is on Rense.

One answer that we came up with is this.
If the PTB have been given advance notice of an imminent comet strike (such as the cyclical comet strike with a cycle of 3600 years as mentioned by Laura), then it would be important for the PTB to vector the attention of the populace into all kinds of areas of no real importance.
WHY you might ask?
IF the populace knew that the world would be impacted by a massive cataclysm in say april year 2009 then
1) the populace would not be as easily controlled.
2) They would probably reevaluate their life and maybe not go to work.
3) The world economy would collapse, but in a NONLINEAR FASHION, in other words not when the PTB plans to pull it.
4) The people, from journalist to military officials might not continue to compromise their souls (if they have one) for their masters in order to pay their mortgage/lifestyle unless they are also promised salvation in an underground bunker, which is doubtful.

The PTB including other world leaders (The C’s mentions that the world government has been a reality for a long time) would have been promised a safe haven, most likely in some deep underground bunker or a rapture for the religious minded. This would explain why they go about things as though never to be held accountable.
Building of underground cities requires massive amounts of money, tunnel workers and industries related to the building thereof. A collapse before time of the world economy would severely hamper the effort of the PTB in creating a safe haven. If not, then maybe an angry and cheated population whose attention were not distracted on bogus terrorists and like things, would hamper the PTB. Donald Hunt mentions the issue of crowd control and possible riots in todays economic report here http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/editorials/signs20060403_SignsEconomicCommentary.php

Dolan, as many others, mentions in a recent interview extensive tunneling going on in America. He mentions a quote from Rumsfeld of a black budget of 2.6 trillion dollars in 2001. The interview that I heard thanks to the Signs forum is found here: http://www.keyholepublishing.com/

Whether the above answer is THE ANSWER or just part of the answer is open for pondering, but the fact is that certain things are omitted from Rense and that in itself raises obvious questions. I would as mentioned above seriously doubt that any of the things mentioned on Rense is of any real importance, other than seeing where the PTB wants our attention directed.

Anders

What Rense is not talking about

*There is a lack of exposure of the lies of the US from OTHER NATIONS*

This is not entirely true.

The fact is that mainstream American media will do little to report on foreign criticism of the incumbent US administration's deception, open criminality and opaque agendas. To cover such criticism will for the most part, not sell papers or media time or products.

But the criticism outside the diminishing "Coalition Of The Willing" is actually overwhelming, and this (as well as gross economic mismanagement) is why the Bush administration can only spend the rest of its term in damage control. April Fools jokes notwithstanding.

Outside the USA there is certainly considerable criticism of the Bush admin.

One of the reasons that there so little internal dissent and so much deference to the White House is that the US mainstream media is overwhelmingly dominated by very conservative media organs and journalists. Who owns the major US media outlets and what are their political allegiances?

Anders said:
There is a lack of exposure of the lies of the US from OTHER NATIONS, who have intelligence services with satellite surveillance and who surely knows what is going on.
This I think I can confirm this to be a "highly probable" truth.

As I mentioned in my article on the Pentagon Strike (and probably among the reasons we have been targeted), we have a contact who is not intell (that I know of, but he might be) but who does have intell contacts in two highly prominent European countries. I'm not going to name any names here. The deal is: there ARE satellite photos of the Pentagon Strike ... in the possession of at least THREE country's intell services on this side of the Atlantic.

I have also heard, and based on certain "test questions" I asked, believe it to be true, that Thierry Meyssan was given the job of conveying this info to the West in his books about the Pentagon, but he was strictly forbidden from mentioning the satellite photos and he could not have them to use, either. Obviously, someone is holding back for some reason. Meyssan had to make the case without recourse to the smoking gun. (I think he did a pretty good job.)

So, the bottom line is: it seems that the truth IS known by a number of those "at the top" and IS being withheld which is, I believe, what Anders is referring to. And in the exact terms he wrote it, he is correct.

I should also add that some of the info in our book about 911 is from highly credible intell connections... but we, too, have to "tell the story" without the smoking gun.

It frustrates me to no end that such games are played and people die in those games. But I think it would be even worse if the ones holding the cards played them too soon. The one thing I am convinced of is that there is a lot of high-level blackmail going on from a certain middle-eastern country and that's the gorilla in the room.

Laura said:
It frustrates me to no end that such games are played and people die in those games. But I think it would be even worse if the ones holding the cards played them too soon. The one thing I am convinced of is that there is a lot of high-level blackmail going on from a certain middle-eastern country and that's the gorilla in the room.
I totally agree. It is obvious that there is a lot of jockying for position going on behind the scenes. And timing is essential.

Props Anders - You're doing exactly what I'm doing - maybe we're in a colinear soul group :-)

I've done the same bit, talking to friends, sharing what i know, and generally the feedback is positive. I get "Wow? Are you serious? I didn't know that..." alot. What disturbs me is the number of people that accept my version of events without question. I mean, i try to be objective, and truth resonates, but i still encourage a philosophy of Question Everything, even what i'm telling you. Because to do otherwise is like going to class without doing your homework when failing the test means you and your family/friends may die. So i give people printouts of articles and links to the URLs that we all share here in hopes that some of them dig deeper and find the truth for themselves, and own it.

Another big problem is that people don't believe major change is ahead, they think and believe that everything will continue as it is today and as it was yesterday. My parents are great examples of this, they have a desire to live their lives each day with the same general pattern. Basically they listen to what i say and either shrug it off with a "well what can i do..." or argue that the gov't would never let anything that bad happen, let alone cause it. This stems from their lack of understanding re: ponerology and psychopathy, and unfortunately it leaves them blind. This is one of the major reasons i'm living at home right now - to be elsewhere would be neglectful. I have two younger sisters and a younger brother whom i care for and feel responsible for in the coming sh*t-storm.

Now that i have rambled on ad infinitum, ill just add i agree with the above and hope more of our species will make it out alive then i currently estimate.

Laura said:
As I mentioned in my article on the Pentagon Strike (and probably among the reasons we have been targeted), we have a contact who is not intell (that I know of, but he might be) but who does have intell contacts in two highly prominent European countries. I'm not going to name any names here. The deal is: there ARE satellite photos of the Pentagon Strike ... in the possession of at least THREE country's intell services on this side of the Atlantic.
Well, I'm asking myself what this would mean for the governments all over the world. Imagine, that suddenly the American government, for all to see, would officially be exposed as a criminal. After a while, what would happen then IMO is, that for example the French people would start asking questions like: is it possible, that my government would do something similar to me, to my family, my friends? What about the EU governement?

I think the level of distrust against governments would rise greatly. People would suddenly start listening what politicians say. And if it sounds suspicious they may protest. There would be more protests, more people may wake up.

IMO, this is why other governments hope that the crime of the US government will not get known and will fade away. They still fear their people, because they know that they act against them.

ArdVan said:
IMO, this is why other governments hope that the crime of the US government will not get known and will fade away. They still fear their people, because they know that they act against them.
It may be possible too, that those few with the evidence of neo-con/Israeli conspiracy know what a dangerous game they play. And in true game playing style also see that there is a possibility of using this information against the criminals behind the 9/11 act. If they know about these wrong doings then they can use it as blackmail. I'm sure they would have thought about it anyway. Its all part of strategy.

From the movie "The Usual Suspects": 'The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he didn't exist'. I think the gorilla in everybodies living room is trying to convince everybody that it's actually a cutsie pie child's stuffed toy, sitting on the sofa, doing nothing. Full bore. This makes the level of danger posed by these thugs increase exponentially.

BTW, I think that the level of success (especially financial) of any website, organisation or group, especially on the net, has a direct correlation to the degree of infiltration and control that the PTB have over it. Or, perhaps the amount of control that the group allows the PTB to have over it. They 'sell' themselves out to these people and get completely co-opted and compromised. Its like an infection.

Ruth said:
It may be possible too, that those few with the evidence of neo-con/Israeli conspiracy know what a dangerous game they play. And in true game playing style also see that there is a possibility of using this information against the criminals behind the 9/11 act. If they know about these wrong doings then they can use it as blackmail. I'm sure they would have thought about it anyway. Its all part of strategy.
Yes, and we shouldn't forget that we are talking of a STS mode of functioning. This means information is distributed in a hierarchical way and not shared, but hoarded and traded when there is something to gain. It is a game with only one at the top and where the ones just below are lurking to secure that spot for themselves , if and when the opportunity arises. The one at the top has the most information/knowledge.

Ruth said:
BTW, I think that the level of success (especially financial) of any website, organisation or group, especially on the net, has a direct correlation to the degree of infiltration and control that the PTB have over it. Or, perhaps the amount of control that the group allows the PTB to have over it.
Most likely.

One of the things that I didn't finish in the original post was the issue concerning fact #5

5) The US is using Depleted Uranium in the Middle East and other places indiscriminantly, as though the consequences of radiation of vast areas (including Europe and the US) is of no concern.

I have been wondering for some time the logic of spreading uranium across the globe from the point of view of the PTB. A possible answer came the other day and I would just like to share that here as it fits with the possible cataclysmic meteor/asteroid impact.
The nuclear industry for energy production today relies on a stable society where the whole infrastructure is functioning. In case of a slight accident, emergency procedures and contingency plans are activated, yet they rely on
1) Power supply
2) People to implement the emergency procedures and contingency plans
3) Helicopter and aircraft to encapsulate the reactor as seen with Chernobyl
4) Normal infrastructure such as roads, communications network etc.

Let us take as an example, a meteor impact such as the one in Southern Germany in 207 BC just to take a recent and relatively local event. The link is here http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/signs/signs_meteor_supplement10.htm
An excerpt is here from the Scotsman:
[qoute]
Roman Comet 5,000 Times More Powerful Than A-Bomb

By John von Radowitz, Science Correspondent, PA News
10:28am (UK)
People living in southern Germany during Roman times may have witnessed a comet impact 5,000 times more destructive than the Hiroshima atom bomb, researchers say.
Scientists believe a field of craters around Lake Chiemsee, in south-east Bavaria, was caused by fragments of a huge comet that broke up in the Earth's atmosphere.
Celtic artefacts found at the site, including a number o f coins, appear to have been strongly heated on one side.
This discovery, together with evidence from ancient tree rings and Roman reports of "stones falling from the sky", has led researchers to conclude that the impact happened in about 200BC.
However the claim still needs to be verified by other experts.
The crater field was uncovered after amateur archaeologists working in the area found pieces of metal containing unusual minerals.
A team of geologists led by Kord Ernston, from the University of Wurzburg in Germany, went to the site and discovered evidence of a cataclysm that would have left the region devastated for decades.
Not only would trees and homes have been flattened for many mi les by the blast, but the local climate would have changed for years afterwards.
Tree rings show that vegetation growth slowed down in around 207BC, possibly because of the "nuclear winter" effect of dust blotting out the sun.
More than 80 craters were found in an elliptical area 36 miles long and 17 wide, ranging in size from 10 to 1,215 feet across. The largest, filled with water, now formed Lake Tuttensee.
Around the site the team found clues that suggested an impact from space, including rock heated into glass and minerals associated with meteorites.
The most likely cause was a low-density comet, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometres) wide, that broke up at an altitude of 43 miles and fell in pieces to Earth, the scientists reported in Astronomy Magazine.
They wrote: "The m ain mass of the projectile struck the ground at 2,200 miles per hour, releasing an amount of energy equivalent to 106 million tons of TNT."
The bomb that destroyed Hiroshima at the end of the Second World War had an explosive force of just 20,000 tons of TNT.
The scientists gave a graphic description of what it might have been like to experience the impact.
"About two seconds after the strike, people six miles away (10 kilometres) would have felt the ground shake as it would in a magnitude six earthquake. The air blast, arriving 30 seconds after impact, would have swept through at a speed of 500 miles per hour and produced a peak pressure of about 1.4 atmospheres, easily collapsing buildings, especially wooden ones.
"Even from 10 kilometres away, sou nd from the impact would have reached 103 decibels – loud enough to cause strong ear pain. Up to 90% of the trees would have blown over; the rest would have lost their branches."
Forest beneath the blast would have ignited suddenly, and continued to burn until the shock wave blew the fire out, said the scientists.
The conflagration had left a thin layer of ash in and between the craters.
Roman authors at the time wrote about showers of stones falling from the sky and terrifying the local population.
Because of these events, the Senate in 205BC ordered that a conical meteorite known as the Needle of Cybele, which had been worshipped in Asia Minor, be brought to Rome.
"The impact undoubtedly had a major effect on the e nvironment and people then living in the vicinity of Altoetting-Chiemgau," wrote Ernston's team.[/qoute]

It is evident, that an impact such as the above, just about anywhere in the world would hit or severely impact nuclear reactors (not to mention nuclear weapons) in the area. None of the things needed for the contingency/emergency plans to operate would function. Like the article above says, the impact would have a major effect on the environment and the people. It is doubtful if any survivors would turn up to work the day after!

The point is that the amount of radiation that would be spread across the globe in the event of a meteor/asteroid impact would dwarf the amount spread by DU weapons. Thus the PTB would not be too concerned to use DU weapons, even if it, to the normally souled human being is insane.

So just to repeat the possible reason/anwer for the reckless behaviour of the PTB as stated in the original post:

If the PTB have been given advance notice of an imminent comet strike (such as the cyclical comet strike with a cycle of 3600 years as mentioned by Laura), then it would be important for the PTB to vector the attention of the populace into all kinds of areas of no real importance.

Back
Top Bottom