Jesus never existed and he was never crucified - Q as redux

Today is Good Friday. Jesus never existed, nor did he die for our sins - example of bad parenting if he did. Therefore, we must assume responsibility for our own sins - learning is fun! Q/Q-anon is supplementary Jesus/Moses for fundamentalist Christians. Thoughts?
I think that in the first instance you should tell us what it means or which is the meaning of the name Jesus for you. If is assume for the Bible it is one thing, and if assume it with research and collecting data is another. that does not mean that at some point in history, maybe, a jesus, a mateo, a jorge or a williams :huh: have been crucified.

When I was younger I was attached to the image of Jesus coming to save humanity. Today I understand that it is the Christ-like resonance that I loved in the myth that lives in our genetics. Knowing that there have been many Christs on earth always brings me comfort.

Whatever is/was the real truth, this is one of the most powerful, fascinating and unfathomable story/myths in human history.
Yes, people look at this story from different viewpoints and thereby see different aspects. Myths are powerful things on a psychological and spiritual level. What are myths really? They seem to have a 'realer than real/(material)', cosmic component. 'The Passion of Christ' occurs perhaps in other places and 'times' in the universe. It's like a drama/program stored in the cosmic cloud and runs occasionally when the 'ground' is fertile, with certain individuals embodying specific roles. Perhaps it's creativity resulting from the chaos and turmoil when 3rd/4th density - STS/STO clash in the universe. The last/next chapter of the drama is still to come here on earth it seems.

Yes, people look at this story from different viewpoints and thereby see different aspects. Myths are powerful things on a psychological and spiritual level. What are myths really? They seem to have a 'realer than real/(material)', cosmic component. 'The Passion of Christ' occurs perhaps in other places and 'times' in the universe. It's like a drama/program stored in the cosmic cloud and runs occasionally when the 'ground' is fertile, with certain individuals embodying specific roles. Perhaps it's creativity resulting from the chaos and turmoil when 3rd/4th density - STS/STO clash in the universe. The last/next chapter of the drama is still to come here on earth it seems.

There is way more to the story and its origins than you can possibly imagine. I'm really impatient for my book to get out there, but we are waiting for a couple of professional scholars to finish reading and commenting on it. Should not be long now.

Nothing can shake a belief when it based on what is felt as a direct and personal relationship with the deity, which is the case for many FCs.
Here is the southern US, most people come from deeply Christian families, north too but the evangelical aspect seems stronger here. Some people seem to have had a very profound and personal experience (with Jesus/Caesar?) judging from the positive impact it has had on their lives. I normally do not attempt to qualify that experience much less quantify it. But I think it's often a number of things that get thrown into the same bucket. Some people for example, seem to turn in to very difficult individuals after 'meeting the Lord', while others fit the very positive idea of 'the salt of the earth'. Trusting authority, turning the other cheek, and needing a hero to save them via faith, rather than working on the self and growing in knowledge seem to be a few negative aspects of Christ drama, which were probably injected into the story by the STS PTB, as they twist everything to suit them.

Perhaps planets that needs a hero to save everyone from a global evil also need some sort of cosmic drama - the results can be a mixed bag it seems... Currently, the leaders of one of the most Christian countries on earth seem to be 'possessed' as they are acting as the tip of the global STS spear.

There is way more to the story and its origins than you can possibly imagine. I'm really impatient for my book to get out there, but we are waiting for a couple of professional scholars to finish reading and commenting on it. Should not be long now.
Well you certainly have me on the edge of my seat now! So glad you are writing about this.

I am REALLY anxious to read your book and continue thoughts and discussions on this subject especially since there is so much more to the story! I will try to stay out of "anticipation" but I am fascinated with the idea of discovering what you have uncovered and skillfully pieced together.

Sure feels like a cliff-hanger tease. You have me hooked with anticipation. Knowing how insightful your work is, this book will be another homer.

Jesus Christ is not the name, or religious culture, or church . Its body of unity with oneself.

I have been not born or raised into family as religious person, very opposite as an atheist humanist.

During my strange life I have been in Catholic church in several occasions for traditional baptism, weddings. Every time inside the church I was bored to the bones, but to admit I did love group of peoples gathering. I have been in Eastern Orthodox churches who celebrate Christ as head, and have very warm and easy teach through history. I have been in Synagogue, on Shabbat. Done pretty much religious questions through those visits, attendance, and still had disturbing feelings and separation afterwards.

I felt that my best is to figure how I can really know Jesus. I got myself Bible, started reading, and let me tell you, didn't have no clue what's happening in those stories. To make my long story short here , which I will disclose later how I got to find Jesus Christ and his body of spiritual office.

Your heart is Jesus Christ , he is in you, not outside of you. Your mind is reptilian snake who process wants, but your feelings are higher then this tricky little snake. Once you stop searching outside, you will meet him face to face.....Qanon is very intriguing group, very intelligent,...great concept which has interesting Outcomes .We have free will of choice, To Belive.

I'm still not certain that I'm done with journey, but wanted to know where I come from and who is my star cosmic family.

Jesus Christ is not the name, or religious culture, or church . Its body of unity with oneself.

I have been not born or raised into family as religious person, very opposite as an atheist humanist.

During my strange life I have been in Catholic church in several occasions for traditional baptism, weddings. Every time inside the church I was bored to the bones, but to admit I did love group of peoples gathering. I have been in Eastern Orthodox churches who celebrate Christ as head, and have very warm and easy teach through history. I have been in Synagogue, on Shabbat. Done pretty much religious questions through those visits, attendance, and still had disturbing feelings and separation afterwards.

I felt that my best is to figure how I can really know Jesus. I got myself Bible, started reading, and let me tell you, didn't have no clue what's happening in those stories. To make my long story short here , which I will disclose later how I got to find Jesus Christ and his body of spiritual office.

Your heart is Jesus Christ , he is in you, not outside of you. Your mind is reptilian snake who process wants, but your feelings are higher then this tricky little snake. Once you stop searching outside, you will meet him face to face.....Qanon is very intriguing group, very intelligent,...great concept which has interesting Outcomes .We have free will of choice, To Belive.
I find Q as Quantum more fit as cosmic family. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but unity with everyone as love, prosperity, peace. Big tree with branches of brothers and sisters as one....

Back
Top Bottom