Jewish History, Jewish Religion - Israel Shahak's shocking revelations

The Sephardic chief rabbi of Israel called black people “monkeys” during his weekly sermon on Saturday evening.

I think the term monkey is used by Jewish people for anyone who isn't Jewish, not just black people. After all, we're all just animals to them.

I worked at a company owned by a Jewish family. A young woman told one of the owners she was going to quit (I can't remember the circumstances). He told her no problem because he could get another monkey just like her off the street in no time. She was white.

It started with discovering the dark mechanics of 9-11, then the history of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, then reading Douglas Reed, and now this.

There's absolutely no excuse for being trapped in these pathological religions or ideologies. I quit Catholicism when I was 11, under no pressure from anybody. I knew it was rubbish and I told my parents and they were fine. Most of the kids in my year at school just went along and got their confirmation ceremony, but I just didn't care. I've always had a very serious independent streak and it's led me here, so I always trust that part of myself.

I think the term monkey is used by Jewish people for anyone who isn't Jewish, not just black people. After all, we're all just animals to them.

I worked at a company owned by a Jewish family. A young woman told one of the owners she was going to quit (I can't remember the circumstances). He told her no problem because he could get another monkey just like her off the street in no time. She was white.

These anti-human ideas are been fed to all Jews by their Rabbis. They are not holy men but top of the pile of anti-humanists.

Tuatha, agreed. To be anti-human is essentially psychopathic. Makes me wonder what a trip to 5d is like for people with such a mentality (soul presence permitting). A hell of a lot of humble pie eating for those characters.

The anti-human aspect of Judaism (and its offsprings like islam etc.) is discussed in a book called "From Yahweh to Zion" by a French author named Laurent Guyénot. He traces how the basic pathological postulates have been permeating culture and history from their inception. Unfortunately, the book has little references cited but some points he makes resonate with what we know today, although some speculative analyses can be put in the wait and see category.

Yes, reading Israel Shahak was a real eye opener. Apart from the pathological aspect, it also became much clearer to me just how much apart from Christianity, Judaismen really is. It appears more like Judaisme and Islam are siblings, which perhaps in part explains why Israel likes to use Islam to destroy Christians and the Christian religion, as they both hate Christianity more than each other. In might be appropriate to stop calling it the Judaic-Christian tradition as some articles have mentioned recently on Sott. Instead one could perhaps talk about the Judaic-Islamic tradition :evil:

I was reading on Sott that Madonna sang at the Eurovision contest in Israel (also discussed on this thread) and how her show was full of supposedly occult and 'Luciferian' symbols and references; and I wondered how the Israelis perceived her obvious attack on Christian churches, considering the view that the 'real' Judaism holds on Christians as described by Shahak. Did she feel she had more of a green light to do that in Israel than she would have had elsewhere? I watched the video and it did make me feel a bit sick - I had to go and listen to some decent Russian orthodox monk chants afterwards to compensate!

Yes, reading Israel Shahak was a real eye opener. Apart from the pathological aspect, it also became much clearer to me just how much apart from Christianity, Judaismen really is. It appears more like Judaisme and Islam are siblings, which perhaps in part explains why Israel likes to use Islam to destroy Christians and the Christian religion, as they both hate Christianity more than each other. In might be appropriate to stop calling it the Judaic-Christian tradition as some articles have mentioned recently on Sott. Instead one could perhaps talk about the Judaic-Islamic tradition :evil:

I agree that Israel Shahak's work was a real eye opener but now I'm reading Michael Hoffman's Judaism Discovered and my eyes are about to fall out. It's over a thousand pages long and I'm only about 1/3 of the way in but he's giving Judaism a real smackdown. No one would ever use the term Judeo Christian ever again if they knew what Judaics really thought of Christianity and the Bible. Would any Christian leader worth his salt ever hold hands with a Judaic in religious solidarity if they knew that Judaics hated Christ (regardless of the question of his historical accuracy; the principle is they are attacking what Christ represents) and say that he's boiling in hot excrement in hell, his mother was a -jezebel-, the old Testament (unless it's the Babylonian interpretation) is useless, the New Testament is worse, and that God cedes authority to the Rabbis because they're smarter than he is? And this is just a tiny smidgen of the absolute deceptive backwardness and evil of Judaism that's described in the book. Gads!

Michael Hoffman has a pared-down version of the above book called Judaisms Strange Gods.

Youtube suggested the following video of a guy going around Israel asking a number of Orthodox Jews, young and old, male and female, about some of the controversial verses mentioned in Shahak's book (i've yet to read Guyenot's). I guess the suggestion came about because i listened to a few of Shahak's interviews and lectures.

I haven't watched the whole thing but from what i can see, some kind of dispute the verses as old or extreme, others flat out agree with them and say that Jews think and are therefore human whereas non-jews don't think and are therefore animals. It's interesting that the non-jews are considered to be those who believe in 'the stars' whereas jews are considered those who 'believe in god', although some dispute this as saying this formerly referred to pagans who no longer exist. As i say, i haven't watched it in full, i only had chance to skip through it, but at least a few of those denying the verses, judging by what they say and their body language, seem to be lying. Either way, having read Shahak's book, this video is pretty damning. If anyone else has chance and would like to, please feel free to provide a more detailed synopsis for those who won't have the time to watch the 30 minute video.

Religious Jews are asked about the Talmud

Corey Gil-Shuster
Published on Nov 22, 2015

This project is made possible by donations from viewers like you. Please donate to the project at: http://www.gofundme.com/Ask-Project . Want to know what Israelis and Palestinians in the Middle East really think about the conflict? Ask a question and I will get answers. People ask Israeli Jews, Arabs and Palestinians questions. I go out and ask random people to answer.

Religious Jews are asked about the Talmud
In the first third of the video the people seem not to be knowledgeable enough to answer the questions. The second third (starts at 14:38) is more interesting, but even more so the last third (25:41) where the answers are straight forward, so you might want to start there. It's interesting for me anyway.

In “The Owner”: The Rise of Eduardo Elsztain and the Coming End of Argentina’s Democracy There was
[...] While he lived in New York from 1989 to 1990, prior to meeting Soros, Elsztain made another “life changing” meeting, with the Lubavitcher Rebbe, Menachim Mendel Schneerson of the New York-based Chabad-Lubavitch movement, often simply referred to as Chabad. Chabad is arguably one of the most influential Orthodox, Hasidic Jewish organizations at the international level — the Times of Israel once called it “one of the most powerful forces in world Jewry” — and Schneerson was its most prominent and final leader.

Schneerson has been touted by followers as a “prophetic visionary and pragmatic leader, synthesizing deep insight into the present needs of the Jewish people with a breadth of vision for its future,” who also “charted the course of Jewish history” in the post-World War II era. Among other things, Schneerson controversially taught that “the entire creation [of a non-Jew] exists only for the sake of the Jews” and was implacably hawkish in regards to Israel’s military occupation of Palestine.

Elsztain himself has characterized his meeting with Schneerson as being equally, if not more, important to his future business success as his meeting with Soros. According to an account of the meeting published in Haaretz, “the rabbi advised him to sell his holdings on the stock exchange and focus on real estate, a suggestion that turned out to be well timed.” Haaretz concluded that the “success of the Lubavitcher Rebbe’s golden advice is possibly what drives Elsztain today.”

Elsztain’s deep ties to the Chabad movement, as well as the long-standing interests in Argentina of Zionists within and outside of Chabad — particularly regarding control of the country’s land and resources, with an emphasis on Patagonia — will be discussed in detail in a subsequent installment of this series. For now, it is worth noting that Chabad’s website states that Elsztain “is honorary president of Chabad of Argentina, and in that capacity has been a crucial partner for all Chabad activities in the country and even globally.” [...]

The followers of classical Judaism, eg Orthodox Jews, pray to Satan, as if that would trick Satan. I guess it didn't occur to them that they're the ones being tricked.

Back
Top Bottom