JFK Documentary - Evidence Of Revision

Laura said:
Question: is it downloadable from the net, as in possibly widely available?
well, it's watchable via google video
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=evidence+for+revision
even though i don't see part 4 'The RFK Assassination as Never Seen Before'

all parts are available via bittorrent
(i won't post details due to the questionable legality of bittorrent, as not to cause SOTT any trouble)
all 5 parts together run up to a 3+ gigabyte download

We ordered it via QFG and received it a couple of weeks ago. We have just now finished watching part III. I notice that it is apparently made by "Etymon Productions," yet I find nothing about this on the net. I don't think that this video presentation was put together by Victor or Lisa, so I wonder where they got it? Most curious.

In any event, it is definitely a MUST SEE by everyone. As was mentioned, the rare archival footage is stupendous. You can literally SEE history being "rewritten" as you watch. I would like to see it made available for free or nominal cost to everybody in the world!

Anybody got any idea of the source/origin of it?

I was struck by the testimony of Madeleine Brown and the seamstress/housekeeper of the relative of Murcheson about LBJ and Hoover being at a party the night before the assassination.

http://users.crocker.com/~acacia/meeting.html

#1 - The accout of Madeleine Brown:

On Thursday night, Nov. 21, 1963, the last evening prior to Camelot's demise, I attended a social at Clint Murchison's home. It was my understanding that the event was scheduled as a tribute honoring his long time friend, J. Edgar Hoover (whom Murchison had first met decades earlier through President William Howard Taft), and his companion, Clyde Tolson. Val Imm, the society editor for the now-defunct Dallas Times Herald, unwittingly documented one of the most significant gatherings in American history. The impressive guest list included John McCloy, Richard Nixon, George Brown, R. L. Thornton, H. L. Hunt and a host of others from the 8F group. The jovial party was just breaking up when Lyndon made an unscheduled visit. I was the most surprised by his appearance since Jesse had not mentioned anything about Lyndon's coming to Clint's. With Lyndon's hectic schedule, I never dreamed he could attend the big party. After all, he had arrived in Dallas on Tuesday to attend the Pepsi-Cola convention. Tension filled the room upon his arrival. The group immediately went behind closed doors. A short time later Lyndon, anxious and red-faced, re-appeared. I knew how secretly Lyndon operated. Therefore I said nothing... not even that I was happy to see him. Squeezing my hand so hard, it felt crushed from the pressure, he spoke with a grating whisper, a quiet growl, into my ear, not a love message, but one I'll always remember: "After tomorrow those goddamn Kennedys will never embarrass me again - that's no threat - that's a promise."

The next morning (November 22, 1963) Madeleine tells of another brief discussion that she had with Lyndon:

I had barely eked out the words, "About last night..." when his rage virtually went ballistic. His snarling voice jolted me as never before - "That son-of- a-b---- crazy Yarborough and that g- - - - - - f - - - ing Irish mafia bastard Kennedy will never embarrass me again!"

Madeleine has stuck by her story for many years and continues to this day to say that Lyndon Johnson knew what was coming and when.

#2 - The account of Billie Sol Estes: (through his attorney)

August 9, 1984

Mr. Stephen S. Trott
Assistant Attorney General, Criminal Division
U.S. Department of Justice
Washington, D. C. 20530

RE: Mr. Billie Sol Estes

Dear Mr. Trott:

My client, Mr. Estes, has authorized me to make this reply to your letter of May 29, 1984.

Mr. Estes was a member of a four-member group, headed by Lyndon Johnson, which committed criminal acts in Texas in the 1960's. The other two, besides Mr. Estes and LBJ, were Cliff Carter and Mac Wallace. Mr. Estes is willing to disclose his knowledge concerning the following criminal offenses:

I. Murders

1. The killing of Henry Marshall
2. The killing of George Krutilek
3. The killing of Ike Rogers and his secretary
4. The killing of Harold Orr
5. The killing of Coleman Wade
6. The killing of Josefa Johnson
7. The killing of John Kinser
8. The killing of President J. F. Kennedy.

Mr. Estes is willing to testify that LBJ ordered these killings, and that he transmitted his orders through Cliff Carter to Mac Wallace, who executed the murders. In the cases of murders nos. 1-7, Mr. Estes' knowledge of the precise details concerning the way the murders were executed stems from conversations he had shortly after each event with Cliff Carter and Mac Wallace.

In addition, a short time after Mr. Estes was released from prison in 1971, he met with Cliff Carter and they reminisced about what had occurred in the past, including the murders. During their conversation, Carter orally compiled a list of 17 murders which had been committed, some of which Mr. Estes was unfamiliar. A living witness was present at that meeting and should be willing to testify about it. He is Kyle Brown, recently of Houston and now living in Brady, Texas.

The account of Loy Factor:

Loy reached for the photographs and began studying them, slowly, one by one. After a full forty seconds, Mark broke the silence -

"Do you know who that is Loy?"

"Yeah..."

"Who is it?"

"It's Wallace."

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure."

"This is the man that you first met at the funeral of Sam Rayburn," I stated.

"That's him."

"The same man who later hired you to assist in President Kennedy's assassination."

"That's right."

Loy's face expressed volumes. There was no doubt in our minds at all - he recognized the photographs as the man known to him only as "Wallace".

I have three witnesses.......two of which are still living.
So, doing a bit of poking around I found this:

_http://www.apfn.net/Messageboard/02-02-07/discussion.cgi.149.html

(8) Gary Mack published an account of Madeleine Brown's story on 14th May, 1997.

Madeleine has claimed over the years that she attended a party at Clint Murchison’s house the night before the assassination and LBJ, Hoover and Nixon were there. The party story, without LBJ, first came from Penn Jones in Forgive My Grief. In that version, the un-credited source was a black chauffeur whom Jones didn’t identify, and the explanation Jones gave was that it was the last chance to decide whether or not to kill JFK. Of course, Hoover used only top FBI agents for transportation and in the FBI of 1963, none were black. Actually, there is no confirmation for a party at Murchison’s. I asked Peter O’Donnell because Madeleine claimed he was there, too. Peter said there was no party. Madeleine even said there was a story about it in the Dallas Times Herald some months later (which makes no sense), but she had not been able to find it. Val Imm (Society Editor of the Dallas Times Herald) told Bob Porter (of the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza staff) recently she had no memory of such an event and even looked through her notes - in vain.

Could LBJ have been at a Murchison party? No. LBJ was seen and photographed in the Houston Coliseum with JFK at a dinner and speech. They flew out around 10pm and arrived at Carswell (Air Force Base in northwest Fort Worth) at 11:07 Thursday night. Their motorcade to the Hotel Texas arrived about 11:50 and LBJ was again photographed. He stayed in the Will Rogers suite on the 13th floor and Manchester (William Manchester - author of The Death of a President) says he was up late. Could Nixon have been at Murchison’s party? No. Tony Zoppi (Entertainment Editor of The Dallas Morning News) and Don Safran (Entertainment Editor of the Dallas Times Herald) saw Nixon at the Empire Room at the Statler-Hilton. He walked in with Joan Crawford (Movie actress). Robert Clary (of Hogan’s Heroes fame) stopped his show to point them out, saying “. . . either you like him or you don’t.� Zoppi thought that was in poor taste, but Safran said Nixon laughed. Zoppi’s deadline was 11pm, so he stayed until 10:30 or 10:45 and Nixon was still there.
So, the above makes the unequivocal claim that Brown et al are lying.

Can somebody dig into this a bit deeper and find out the facts, the evidence. It's all a lot of "he said" stuff, claims of photos and stuff. Do they exist anywhere?

I am not sure of this is related but there was another thread connecting LBJ to E. Howard Hunt?
I initially saw a small "report" from "Entertainment TV" reported on another thread in the forum
but I dug for "E. Howard Hunt" in google search and here is one of those links:

_http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/jfk_hunt_last_confessions_rolling_stone.htm

Hi,

So far, I have watched part 1, part 2 and 75% of part 3.

Geez, it is heart-breaking, frustating.... So many emotions and feelings while watching these videos. Very sad to see all the manipulations and what the psychopaths have done to kill the two brothers and keep the society as slaves. And they are still in power.

May i say that everyone should listen to these videos and especialy US citizens.

I sat to watch the second part while having meal. Avoid it if possible. The moment JFK started talking about peace, the words he was saying, (remember particularly "Not peace at the expense of freedom, but both peace and freedom" and the way he spoke about business "mankind is my business" he said) it was soooooooo sad that i got sick. You see, I was born late 70s, and NEVER in my entire life had i heard ANY leader /politician/person in power ANYWHERE, speak about peace and really MEAN it, and truly CARE. It was something beyond anything i ever could hope for, for i was born and raised knowing that politicians lie, are corrupt, they never care about the people of their nation. That somebody really cared, that somebody had the power to do changes but was murdered because of that, came like a very strong punch in the stomach. Hope was murdered the minute she was born.

Not done with all parts yet, but thanks for sharing these videos. I think everyone should watch them, not only Americans.

irini

Irini said:
I sat to watch the second part while having meal. Avoid it if possible. The moment JFK started talking about peace, the words he was saying, (remember particularly "Not peace at the expense of freedom, but both peace and freedom" and the way he spoke about business "mankind is my business" he said) it was soooooooo sad that i got sick.
I agree, it is some very powerful stuff that made me immensely sad because I realized those evil players from back then are the ones now in power.

I watched these as well, and for some reason, Bobby Kennedy's assassination hit me harder than John Kennedy's. Maybe because I had heard more about JFK. I don't remember hardly anything about Bobby Kennedy. And to see how hard he was working to try to clean up the U.S......it just broke my heart.

And I noticed in the long line of "farewell wishers" of RFK, Nixon was walking and "smiling"!!!! It looked like he was taking great pains to hold it in. But he was definitely NOT upset.

Also, during a speech that JFK was making, there was a shot of Lyndon Baines Johnson standing there, very disinterested in the speech. But, then, he looks at JFK, and it was just a look of utter contempt. Very evil. You could just see that he hated JFK, without a doubt.

You have to wonder just how much better off we would be if those two brothers had been left alone. It would have been so very different, osit.

Very tragic. And very scary to see evil in action.

These films should be seen by as many people as possible. To see the pathocracy in action is bonechilling.

It is really good, but it needs an attentive mind because the maker of the movie puts together so many interviews and snippets from TV that you get the gist only if you listen carefully what the people say.

Until having seen this movie, I always thought that I don't know who killed the Kennedy's, but after seeing this video I think I know enough now to see what happened and why. But it's depressing. As a non US citizen I never got that affected by these murders. But having seen this movie I also had tears in my eyes as I felt with the people.

It really gets creepy in the last episode, and especially after listing to the tape recording how that witness was "brain washed" until she didn't know any longer what to believe.

And that was in the sixties. The sad thing is, that this group of evil exists now for so long and they never got caught and they control so much, that it is obvious that they will do whatever they want.

Is there any chance for the future?

This made me also remember a similar type of interrogation method in the movie "The Road To Guantanamo" I have seen some time ago in town but you can watch that part here (Part 9 at 5:30min)

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUAAkoPMJxs

These movies had the most mind blowing affect on me. They took from me the kind of, maybe, sort of and hypothetical thoughts I'd had and slapped me around with the facts.

Here are the google video links:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=666048701355447870&q=evidence+of+Revision (Part 1)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5335724479269105967&q=evidence+of+Revision (Part 2)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2334637168204169083&q=evidence+of+Revision (Part 3)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=679700833693499618 (Part 4)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8273110340777778333&q=evidence+of+Revision (Part 5)

Of all the things I've been reading by Laura, the Signs team and the various writers of news articles this/these movie(s) put allot into perspective. It confirms several things that are written in the Wave, Adventures, Political Ponerology, psychopathy and about pathocracy much more than I could ever imagined.

For me I've held onto allot of wishful thinking. The "oh it can't exactly be that bad" and things like that. This took quite a bit of my disbelief and mopped the floor with it. If you have allot of doubts about MKultra, what really happened to JFK, RFK etc.. this series of movies might be a one way ticket to seeing and living in reality. I can't express how much it moved me from thinking some things are still just 'conspiracy theories' to the idea that there is a conspiracy and it ain't some little thing.

domivr said:
I agree, it is some very powerful stuff that made me immensely sad because I realized those evil players from back then are the ones now in power.
This was my impression as well after watching first part of the "revision", and the beginning of the second.
I don't have such strong connection to the American history and before watching it I was mostly curious about the facts. But as I watched the first part I started to feel this strong sense of sadness that peaked when I saw "peace, peace, peace" part of Kennedy speeches at the beginning of the second part. It so damn frustrating to hear a politician I would gladly vote for, and to know that he was murdered and everything went down hill from there. Deeply sad.

Also, for some reason, watching about Bobby Kennedy assassination made the impression even harder. I have to admit that I couldn't watch third part (and in the middle of forth right now) without feeling incredible sadness or shedding tears. It seems that Bobby Kennedy was a man of unique integrity and bravery. At some point of the third part they were talking about trials/hearing of mafia cases and how incorruptible Bobby was, and this big heavy stone landed in my stomach. But along with sadness I felt this growing anger. It is SO unfair and outrageous! We absolutely have to do (and keep doing) something about it.

Keit said:
domivr said:
This was my impression as well after watching first part of the "revision", and the beginning of the second.
I don't have such strong connection to the American history and before watching it I was mostly curious about the facts.
History in high school was made so incredibly monotonous that it's been a real effort to change the programming and stir up an interest. Anyway, I watched part one and two on Google yesterday and they aroused such a feeling of revulsion and sadness, that I just couldn't sleep; it's been on my mind constantly. The thought that kept going through my head is: "is this real? Am I really living in this world, among these depraved psychopathic lunatics, and what the hell is going to happen to us all?" The complete unreality - the denial - of my normal world view compared to what I was feeling now really struck home, and the horrifying realisation/confirmation that we are all living in some sort of bubble inside our own skulls and we just don't know it.

Denial is definitely the word. Political Ponerology should be re-read after this, just to get the full effect. I think somebody already mentioned it and I agree: watching this has been one of the most shocking experiences of my life.

It will definitely awaken your emotions.

Craig said:
History in high school was made so incredibly monotonous that it's been a real effort to change the programming and stir up an interest. Anyway, I watched part one and two on Google yesterday and they aroused such a feeling of revulsion and sadness, that I just couldn't sleep; it's been on my mind constantly. The thought that kept going through my head is: "is this real? Am I really living in this world, among these depraved psychopathic lunatics, and what the hell is going to happen to us all?" The complete unreality - the denial - of my normal world view compared to what I was feeling now really struck home, and the horrifying realisation/confirmation that we are all living in some sort of bubble inside our own skulls and we just don't know it.

Denial is definitely the word. Political Ponerology should be re-read after this, just to get the full effect. I think somebody already mentioned it and I agree: watching this has been one of the most shocking experiences of my life.

It will definitely awaken your emotions.
There is something to be said about denial, because I had real trouble getting through the first part and second part: my mind was wandering, I would get sleepy, etc on the excuses not to watch. Something was fighting in me because then I switched my attention to Century of the Self which is not uplifting either, but after watching a great deal of that the same started happening to me here.
Luckily today I have had the stomach to watch a great deal of it - part 2 and part 3 of Evidence of Revision so far.

Craig: I have been having similar thoughts and feelings. I can't look at the world outside in the same way again. It all seems like a bad dream. But at the same time I have to go about business as usual to keep a roof over my head, food on the table, study, etc. even though I feel like I am living in Germany in the 30's.

Some notes on Revision (so far):
- I now realize more fully that the Kennedy assassination and 9/11 are cut from the same template (I believe this was brought up in the podcast with Collins-Piper): surround yourself with cronies, set up a commision appointed by yourself to cover up a crime you were part of, history of shady dealings of the main actor, take control of the evidence and allow no independent investigation, blackmail (Hoover then, illegal wiretapping now), ...

- Even back then the PTB used death by cancer quite effectively

- L B Johnson had a spellbinding effect on Madeleine Brown: she knew of his crimes yet remained fond of him. She does mention it was because he was the father of her child, but that is not rational given what she knew.

Keit said:
domivr said:
Also, for some reason, watching about Bobby Kennedy assassination made the impression even harder. I have to admit that I couldn't watch third part (and in the middle of forth right now) without feeling incredible sadness or shedding tears. It seems that Bobby Kennedy was a man of unique integrity and bravery. At some point of the third part they were talking about trials/hearing of mafia cases and how incorruptible Bobby was, and this big heavy stone landed in my stomach. But along with sadness I felt this growing anger. It is SO unfair and outrageous! We absolutely have to do (and keep doing) something about it.
I agree with you Keit. I've watched all 5 parts and the RFK assassination hit me emotionally the hardest also. I couldn't help feeling that he was our last chance. What would our history be like if JFK, Martin Luther King and RFK had not been assassinated?

Here is a quote that is even more fitting today than when RFK said it back in the sixties!
From Part 4 Evidence of Revision:

"I do not want to be part of the United States - I do not want to be
part of the American people and have them write of us as they wrote
of Rome. "They made a desert and they called it Peace.""...RFK

Here is the link for those who haven't read Laura's articles on JFK.
http://www.signs-of-the-times.org/signs/editorials/signs20061031_TheDebrisofHistory.php

Back
Top Bottom