JFK Documentary - Evidence Of Revision

I was in high school when JFK was killed. Even then it was so obvious that something very sinister was going on. A much admired president killed and then his supposed "assassin" killed three days later.

I've seen many documentaries over the years about these events but Evidence of Revision really puts together a plausable scenario of who and why. Alot of footage that I had not seen before.

Oswald in the few times that he spoke to the media at first saying that he didn't know why he was being held and had not be accused of anything. Then saying with what sounded like great sincerity that he was a "pasty". He knew he had been set up. No wonder he was killed. What stories he could have told.

What was unsettling to me was how wide spread the cover up was. From the start evidence disappeared, people who were right there were not asked to testify, even the media seemed to change their story almost as if on command and bad things happened to many who had important information.

But, eveyone should see it for themselves. Once you see the video though, you may never be able to watch the evening news again without feeling a creeping chill.

Thomas

I didn't know much about RFK either and the popular response he had from people when touring the country. Even though you know he is about to be assassinated, when it happens and you see the live footage of the ballroom where he just spoke and then footage of him on the floor amist the chaos it just tears your heart out. It's like the last major part of what America is supposed to be, what, if you are an American, are taught to believe this country stands for died and the thing is hardly anyone realized it or realizes it now. Almost 40 years later everything has all become canned, manipulated, carved up, and worse than stale. The slogans and words are there. Peace and Freedom are thrown around like cheap pieces of meat to placate the masses. The substance behind these words is missing and they are used against us in so many ways. All we have are lies and twisting now. JFK and RFK had weight behind these words that you don't see from anyone now. Sad to realize what America and people in general around the world have missed. The whole series of videos made me sad, angry and disgusted.

Hopefully, everyone will make copies of these videos and share them with family and friends. I can't think of a greater gift of truth to give anyone. If everyone in the U.S. would watch them, some of them might begin to awaken.

If each of you can get a minimum of five other people to watch, and get them to commit to getting 5 more each... we could create a butterfly effect.

noise said:
Can't find link anymore... (?) (Part 4) Going to upload and post a link here, in awhile.
Yes, what's up with that? I started watching part 4 yesterday and went back to it today, but there is no link to part 4 anymore it seems. were you able to find it noise?

If you go to www.mininova.org and search for Evidence of Revision, you will find the torrents for all 5 parts there. I'm still seeding those files so you will be able to download any missing parts.

Thanks. I started downloading it and under "time remaining" says 233 days! :O

So i went looking in other places, and found it here: http://www.veoh.com/. Just type Evidence of Revision in search box.

Hi Irini,

I got the 4th up on google. I actually had the mininova .avi files and converted #4 to a .wmv (making it smaller by 200MB's) and uploaded it last night. Hopefully it will stay up there.

Took a lot of time to download them all, and it was worth it, priceless as much as it is totally scary!

LBJ's role in the Kennedy's affairs gave me creeps, and watching him rotting to insanity was even more shocking as it gives a gloomy pictures of those men behind the scenes, pulling the strings of politics and power. Of course they have to choose either a psychopathic Prez. or a gelly-willed one, it's so convenient.

Guess that a both Psycho and dumb president all at once, it's just like the perfect patsy to manipulate. Almost a perfect hit by the PTB, and they must've partied for months after GWBush's...

In Mike Piper's book "Final Judgment" there is a question and answer section where he is asked about LBJ being behind the assassination. He comments that perhaps Wallace was used as a shooter, but that because Mossad/CIA were aware of LBJ's corruption, they knew that if they used one of his henchmen, LBJ would have to cover it up, even if he wasn't behind the assassination. He thinks that while LBJ was a prime beneficiary of the assassination, that he was not involved in the planning.

hkoehli said:
In Mike Piper's book "Final Judgment" there is a question and answer section where he is asked about LBJ being behind the assassination. He comments that perhaps Wallace was used as a shooter, but that because Mossad/CIA were aware of LBJ's corruption, they knew that if they used one of his henchmen, LBJ would have to cover it up, even if he wasn't behind the assassination. He thinks that while LBJ was a prime beneficiary of the assassination, that he was not involved in the planning.
It make sense. Read Laura's post #19 in this thread for more info. He was 'without a doubt a psycho puppet, but probably someone else was pulling his strings. Like in case of Bush and the gang. Grey cardinals usually prefer to stay in the shadow.

Keit said:
It make sense. Read Laura's post #19 in this thread for more info. He was 'without a doubt a psycho puppet, but probably someone else was pulling his strings.
The question I have then is, since the makers of Evidence of Revision are really pushing the "LBJ killed Kennedy" idea, are the makers of the video intentionally diverting attention from the real assassins/planners or are they just plain wrong in their (rather strong) assertion that LBJ is the one who "did the deed"? If Madeleine Brown is lying and Mac Wallace was set up (fingerprint at the depository building), are the makers of EoR consciously putting the blame on LBJ without looking any further? I've only got through part 3 so far and yet their is no mention of Mossad in connection with the assassination. They've barely touched on the CIA as well. It's a little questionable.

beau said:
Keit said:
It make sense. Read Laura's post #19 in this thread for more info. He was 'without a doubt a psycho puppet, but probably someone else was pulling his strings.
The question I have then is, since the makers of Evidence of Revision are really pushing the "LBJ killed Kennedy" idea, are the makers of the video intentionally diverting attention from the real assassins/planners or are they just plain wrong in their (rather strong) assertion that LBJ is the one who "did the deed"? If Madeleine Brown is lying and Mac Wallace was set up (fingerprint at the depository building), are the makers of EoR consciously putting the blame on LBJ without looking any further? I've only got through part 3 so far and yet their is no mention of Mossad in connection with the assassination. They've barely touched on the CIA as well. It's a little questionable.
Well, even if Brown was not lying, and even if Wallace wasn't framed, there are still questions. For example, Brown only said that she THINKS LBJ was involved. And he very well may have been, but we have no idea what he THOUGHT was going to happen. Kind of like the American 911 contingent were surprised by the Pentagon attack, perhaps the assassination happened in a way to let LBJ know who was boss? And perhaps Wallace WAS in the depository, hired by CIA/Mossad. Because if Wallace WAS involved, because of his intimate connection with LBJ, LBJ would have to cover it up to protect his own buttocks.

hkoehli said:
Well, even if Brown was not lying, and even if Wallace wasn't framed, there are still questions. For example, Brown only said that she THINKS LBJ was involved. And he very well may have been, but we have no idea what he THOUGHT was going to happen. Kind of like the American 911 contingent were surprised by the Pentagon attack, perhaps the assassination happened in a way to let LBJ know who was boss? And perhaps Wallace WAS in the depository, hired by CIA/Mossad. Because if Wallace WAS involved, because of his intimate connection with LBJ, LBJ would have to cover it up to protect his own buttocks.
In Brown's case, she probably thinks she is telling the truth, at least the way she sees it, which is the way the people who planned it want to her to see. You definitely have to question her perceptions since she fell in love with a psychopath who was cheating on his wife.

Wallace probably was in the depository, but if so you know he didn't shoot JFK. The bullets that killed JFK were not fired from there, but I'm sure that a gun was fired by someone up there. Laura said in the JFK podcast with Mike Piper that there were probably multiple teams in Dealey Plaza who were either not in on the real deal, or were of the mind that the whole thing was a staged fake assassination, similar to 9-11, or were plain ole patsies hired to serve as red herrings.

I agree that a lot of the circumstantial evidence creates a situation where LBJ has to cover up what looks like something he planned, which is a perfect set up by the real assassins. They know that LBJ has a motive and that he does not like JFK either.

beau said:
I agree that a lot of the circumstantial evidence creates a situation where LBJ has to cover up what looks like something he planned, which is a perfect set up by the real assassins. They know that LBJ has a motive and that he does not like JFK either.
And anyone who mentions the Zionist connection can be met with this response: "It's obvious LBJ did it. What are you, anti-semitic or something?"

I finished all five of Evidence of Revision this week. Lots to think about.

Very well done. Whoever made it didn't try to do too much. I wish they had covered Chapaquidic (which was a political "assassination" of Ted Kennedy, I think) and the crash and killing of JFK Jr. in the 1990s.

The Bobby Kennedy stuff was great. For a while I couldn't figure out why the woman in a polka dot dress would be so dumb as to announce that they killed him. But then I thought that if they wanted to quietly kill the Kennedys and leave no fingerprints they could have. But they wanted to do it in such a way that people would KNOW who did it. It was a warning to anyone else in the power structure in other words.

I agree with those who said that too much emphasis on Johnson being responsible. He wasn't big enough, he was just the hired killer of the higher ups, I think. But the filmmakers were using television footage and no TV show would tie it in with the Bush family or with the zionists, for that matter. Speaking of Zionists, what a two-for-one deal for them to mind-control Sirhan and get rid of RFK and demonize Palestinians at the same time!

One part that blew me away was the interrogation of that poor young woman who saw the woman with a polka dot dress. What a great thing that that tape was preserved! It was chilling in the extreme and very revealing.

Watching all five together made it more clear to me why "they" saw the Kennedys as such a threat. The Kennedys played the power game, just like any of the other crime families, but they did it in order to really reform the system. That was one of the things that infuriated the Johnsons and Nixons of the world. They saw the Kennedys doing the same dirty deeds they did, but seeming to get away with it with their glamour intact and with an aura of true reformers, whereas the Nixons, Johnsons, Bush's just seemed sleazy. True psychopaths couldn't see the difference.

I also learned tons on Jonestown. I couldn't figure out Jonestown at all when it happened, but unfortunately it is now all too clear. It was a test run for plans they have for all of us.

hkoehli said:
beau said:
And anyone who mentions the Zionist connection can be met with this response: "It's obvious LBJ did it. What are you, anti-semitic or something?"

Back
Top Bottom