John DeSouza and "The Extra-Dimensionals"

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I decided to start a discussion of John DeSouza's ideas here rather than in the books forum.

John DeSouza is this guy in the interview with Clayton Morris:

After watching this interview, I obtained his book: "The Extra-Dimensionals: True Tales and Concepts of Alien Visitors".
1686461992410.png

At the top of the book it says "Extradimensionality is the key to understanding everything."

Well, I think along the same lines of that statement and that is the underlying theme of "The Wave" series. I also wrote an article about how dangerous this idea is:

The conclusion to that article is as follows:

And so it was that we gradually became aware of the fact that our approach of evaluating our reality in what amount to Scientific Gnostic terms, which suggests that this world we experience, our normally sensed space-time, is “embedded” in a fifth dimension (and here I use the term as mathematicians use it, NOT as it is used by the so-called “New Age”) that is REAL, and our reality may very well be the “battlefield” of denizens of hyperdimensional space-time, is considered to be as dangerous as the ideas of the Gnostics and the Cathars who held similar ideas. That is to say human beings appear to be the “playing pieces” in vast and complex Secret Games of the Gods, and our actions or lack of action may represent the moves and maneuvers of said denizens of hyperdimensional space who, it seems, most desperately do NOT want us to unite in our awareness of their existence, and who exert great effort to confuse and obfuscate humanity to that end. Because certainly, if we really discover the proof of their existence, and their games, we will stop playing.

This is the Most Dangerous Idea on Earth.

So now, along comes DeSouza saying much the same thing: that "extradimensionality is the key to understanding everything."

So, naturally, I wanted to get his whole take on things for analysis and comparison.

I'm only on p. 96 of his book, so I'll probably add a few things as I get deeper.

First of all, he describes a remarkable "abduction" experience when he was a child. He lets us know that he was raised in a sort of cult, though he does not name it, which explains the reactions of his family to this abduction scenario. As I was reading it, I immediately thought of my own experience that I wrote about in The Wave, which the Cs labeled "eclipsing of realities." DeSouza's experience of the creatures trying to take him out through the ceiling and repeatedly bumping his head against it, and them not having any way to deal with something that didn't go as it was supposed to was quite similar to what I experienced. In my case, they were trying to levitate me out of the bed and I was hanging onto the brass bedhead and making efforts to move. As soon as they realized I was not letting go and that I was awake and able to move and speak, they turned into twittering critters and fled, more or less. So, a similar thing happened to DeSouza. But he was just a child!!! And the attendant events with the family were quite interesting.

Next, as I was reading, I was thinking about his training as an FBI agent, his education as a lawyer. His views on what he has learned are informed by that background (as well as being brought up in some sort of Christian sect. Wish I knew what it was.) So his take on things and his way of sorting through data was interesting. He made some points that I had not thought of in exactly the way he put them. For example, his assessment of the Travis Walton case and the Vilas-Boas case.

Then, there was his analysis of the Roswell crashes. That, put side by side with what the Cs have said is interesting. Perhaps one of you would take that case alone and do a comparison?

Anyway, in addition to reading and comparing, I think this is another small book that can lead to an interesting set of questions for the next Cs' session. Our discussion of the Egregore topic and the session that followed was MOST interesting.

I will say here that DeSouza does not have the concept of densities nor STS vs STO, but still, his way of trying to sort through and understand the phenomena he was exposed to is quite interesting.

I am in the middle of the book. He is saying something to the extent that he was "given some knowledge". How? By whom? When? Channeling? Dreams? Letters or phone calls from Umos? He is vague about that. So far I consider it to be a "raw material" - an attempt to integrate, while avoiding major contradictions. I am finding small contradictions. But his intentions seem to be ok.

I just read the story of his abduction at the age of nine in the book and although it is obviously an experience to remember, there are a couple of things that call my attention.

He says that when looking into the eyes of the being, it has no soul. He affirms it without hesitation.

And he also affirms the lack of imagination and capacity for resolution in the face of the unexpected in said beings. He also affirms it without a doubt.

In that near-fourth-density state, he may have had these impressions genuinely and so clearly that he has no doubt about it, but it seems very strange to me for a 9-year-old child.

In any case, it is a very fun book to read.

I decided to start a discussion of John DeSouza's ideas here rather than in the books forum.

John DeSouza is this guy in the interview with Clayton Morris:

After watching this interview, I obtained his book: "The Extra-Dimensionals: True Tales and Concepts of Alien Visitors".
View attachment 76006

At the top of the book it says "Extradimensionality is the key to understanding everything."

Well, I think along the same lines of that statement and that is the underlying theme of "The Wave" series. I also wrote an article about how dangerous this idea is:

The conclusion to that article is as follows:

So now, along comes DeSouza saying much the same thing: that "extradimensionality is the key to understanding everything."

So, naturally, I wanted to get his whole take on things for analysis and comparison.

I'm only on p. 96 of his book, so I'll probably add a few things as I get deeper.

First of all, he describes a remarkable "abduction" experience when he was a child. He lets us know that he was raised in a sort of cult, though he does not name it, which explains the reactions of his family to this abduction scenario. As I was reading it, I immediately thought of my own experience that I wrote about in The Wave, which the Cs labeled "eclipsing of realities." DeSouza's experience of the creatures trying to take him out through the ceiling and repeatedly bumping his head against it, and them not having any way to deal with something that didn't go as it was supposed to was quite similar to what I experienced. In my case, they were trying to levitate me out of the bed and I was hanging onto the brass bedhead and making efforts to move. As soon as they realized I was not letting go and that I was awake and able to move and speak, they turned into twittering critters and fled, more or less. So, a similar thing happened to DeSouza. But he was just a child!!! And the attendant events with the family were quite interesting.

Next, as I was reading, I was thinking about his training as an FBI agent, his education as a lawyer. His views on what he has learned are informed by that background (as well as being brought up in some sort of Christian sect. Wish I knew what it was.) So his take on things and his way of sorting through data was interesting. He made some points that I had not thought of in exactly the way he put them. For example, his assessment of the Travis Walton case and the Vilas-Boas case.

Then, there was his analysis of the Roswell crashes. That, put side by side with what the Cs have said is interesting. Perhaps one of you would take that case alone and do a comparison?

Anyway, in addition to reading and comparing, I think this is another small book that can lead to an interesting set of questions for the next Cs' session. Our discussion of the Egregore topic and the session that followed was MOST interesting.

I will say here that DeSouza does not have the concept of densities nor STS vs STO, but still, his way of trying to sort through and understand the phenomena he was exposed to is quite interesting.
1. this article by laura made me read her article of 20050603, which i did not know of.
2. it is of interest that her article is from 2005, and if she had not provided the link, i would not have found it in the cass site.
3. MY QUESTION: HOW DO WE FIND SUCH ARTICLES ON THE CASS SITE??.
4. the article is long. for the limited time i have, i only skimmed over this article.
5. i also found that her observations were of interest, and this is why i also joined the forum.
6. the fact that the cass are so systematically ignored tells me that they are probably too close to the truth.
7. this also explains my input concerning the omission of harod aspden from wiki. indeed, aspden introduced a concept of ether which i did not dig into, but the fact of mentioning ether might have been the reason for dismissing aspden in wiki which, for much more trivial subjects, goes into great length to present them.
8. since a longer time, i have been interested in the subject of ether, and i also started a thread on ether. the fact that the ether is so systematically eliminated from physics itself became suspicious.
9. the fact that entanglement was rewarded by the 2022 physics nobel prize is, in my view, a fundamental progress the rehabilitate the concept of the ether in physics.
10. i also found the association made by mendeleev of his table of elements with the ether; just search for mendeleev ether..
11. since the cass insist on the non existence of time and on the absence of limitation of speed by the velocity of light, this also gives credence to the possible existence of the ether as an all-permeating substance which instanteneous transmission of information troughout the universe. this assumes that information must be massless, in contradiction with a recent paper on the mass of information ref:

" The mass of a bit of information and the Brillouin’s principle
arXiv:1403.4511v1 [gr-qc] 18 Mar 2014
L. Herrera∗
Escuela de F ́ısica, Facultad de Ciencias, Universidad Central de Venezuela, Caracas, Venezuela (Dated: March 19, 2014)
Based on the Brillouin (negentropic) principle, we answer to the question: Does information have mass ? The obtained answer is affirmative and the mass associated to a bit of information (which is always a positive definite quantity) is explicitely calculated. Since the Brillouin’s principle is modified in the presence of a gravitational field, so does the mass associated to a bit of information. Some consequences ensuing these facts, as well as the link between radiation and information, are discussed.
PACS numbers: 89.70.Cf, 04.70.Dy, 04.20.-q
Keywords: Brillouin’s principle; mass of the information; gravitation."

12. this then makes me think of bearden and the free energy community. which led me from translation energy = heat to vibrational enery of a particle even when at rest which could be the source of free energy.

12.1 ether may also explain the interaction of mind/prayer/thoughts with matter.

13. i leave it up to more qualified than i and stop here so as not to monopolize too much time...

I just read the story of his abduction at the age of nine in the book and although it is obviously an experience to remember, there are a couple of things that call my attention.

He says that when looking into the eyes of the being, it has no soul. He affirms it without hesitation.

And he also affirms the lack of imagination and capacity for resolution in the face of the unexpected in said beings. He also affirms it without a doubt.

In that near-fourth-density state, he may have had these impressions genuinely and so clearly that he has no doubt about it, but it seems very strange to me for a 9-year-old child.

In any case, it is a very fun book to read.
this would confirm that these grays are robots, as said by the cass

I am in the middle of the book. He is saying something to the extent that he was "given some knowledge". How? By whom? When? Channeling? Dreams? Letters or phone calls from Umos? He is vague about that. So far I consider it to be a "raw material" - an attempt to integrate, while avoiding major contradictions. I am finding small contradictions. But his intentions seem to be ok.

I haven't read the book yet, but I watched a number of interviews with DeSouza. From what he said there it seems to me that part of the source materials that represent the basis for his knowledge are the cases he was personally involved in as a FBI special agent of paranormal stuff. And/or of cases he was made aware of during his FBI days in which he was not personally involved. DeSouza also talked about a sort of intelligence communication he was and/or is involved in, where people in that community (FBI, CIA etc.) can talk with each other about secret (or even highly secret) things via a rumor strategy, thus avoiding legal penalties and prosecutions for violating secrecy. I think that is at least one major source that has formed his viewpoints.

Last edited:
Go to Cassiopaea.org and on the right is a section for articles. The Most Dangerous Idea in the World is in the Commentary topic, and you'll find much to explore in other articles and volumes as well.
merci
Just about all of Laura's articles are long. She has a lot to tell us. Thought I'd mention this so you will be prepared.

yes, thank you. but they are long because, as you say, she has a lot to say. just saying... regards
this is our problem, so much to absorb, so little time. by reading, we contribute to build-up the collective consciousness...

Go to Cassiopaea.org and on the right is a section for articles. The Most Dangerous Idea in the World is in the Commentary topic, and you'll find much to explore in other articles and volumes as well.

thank you. thanks to you, i discovered the feature of articles on the site.
there are many many articles. would it be possible to make these articles more visible, and sort them by date, and indicate any new article??

In this video DeSouza talks about the aforementioned abduction experience and also a UFO sighting when he was a child. The sighting is along the lines of a classic flying saucer in the process of uncloaking itself from some kind of screen. It seems that he understands such a sighting as a deliberate revealing of the craft to him. There were two other witnesses but there are some anomalies in they way they seemed to appear from nowhere and rapidly disappear afterwards.

In the Redacted video he also talks a bit about what he refers to as the 'cabal', the human element of the control system. It's a bit vague and unclear as to which identifiable elements make this up, that's understandable. There's a lot we don't know either, and the groups described by the C's (quorum, etc.) are a bit of a mystery to us. He describes one personal experience with some agents which appeared to be above the US government. His current understanding is that he is permitted to speak relatively freely about his cases and publish books on this subject because it is categorised by the US government as 'paranormal' and therefore less likely to be taken seriously.

So far I haven't seen him offer any explanation for why this 'cabal' seems to be leaving him relatively untouched. Everything gives me the impression that he is well intentioned but lacking a lot of important pieces of the puzzle, or not putting them together. There's so many questions we could ask the C's about his claims, his background, his work with the FBI and so on. While he is clearly aware of the nefarious intentions of at least some of the 'extradimensionals', perhaps he is underestimating the reach and power of such beings.

So far I haven't seen him offer any explanation for why this 'cabal' seems to be leaving him relatively untouched. Everything gives me the impression that he is well intentioned but lacking a lot of important pieces of the puzzle, or not putting them together. There's so many questions we could ask the C's about his claims, his background, his work with the FBI and so on. While he is clearly aware of the nefarious intentions of at least some of the 'extradimensionals', perhaps he is underestimating the reach and power of such beings.

I'm currently 20% of my way through his Extradimensionals book. I'm taking notes and I'll do a longer post with more details etc., when I've finished it.

So far, even though he is being quite open and blatant about a lot of aspects of the phenomena, there are other little clues and hints that he drops that show he knows more than he's saying. He mentioned something just as a passing comment about abductions "not just being about soul printing anymore". He's said nothing else about this so far (maybe he goes into detail later on in the book), but how many people outside of those who've studied the C's transmissions have associated the alien abduction phenomenon with 'soul printing'? The C's description of what actually takes place during the regular run of the mill abduction is very complex and involves this soul reproduction idea, related to TDARM if I remember correctly. Most other UFO investigators can't get into this territory due to their nuts-and-bolts and literally physical interpretations of a person being taken by a physical ship.

Regarding the question of why he's being allowed to publish this kind of stuff, I think it ties in with two things, one of which isn't about the fact that he's allowed to publish at all, but is rather, why his work is now being pushed in alternative media who have large audiences? And from what I can gather so far, he seems to going with the idea of gradual to exponential disclosure. His FBI investigative training comes through in every paragraph of his writings so he's obviously not an idiot. He must know that his being allowed to publish work along these lines is itself part of the disclosure project.

My own aim in reading the book is to try to answer these questions that come up about him: what does he know, how does he know it, why can he share it? At this point in time, I think it's possible that he is what he presents himself to be - a former FBI investigator who was kind of sidelined by his instructor and given all the 'out there' stuff, which he investigated in a thorough and unbiased way and now he's retired and is making a living writing about the areas of investigation that he's most interested in.

I am only into first 30 pages of the book where he described his experience at the age of 9. In his case, he was not resisting consciously. Given that he didn't see his body back on the bed and it looks the attempted operation is physical abduction. His parents situation doesn't seems like a physical abduction( it is hard to say whether it is other type of abduction or mere dream representation). Some thing prevented his physical abduction. Probably that is a question for C's.

I find his explanation to his parents/Aunt's bad dreams that contains 3 booms, pause and the last one was interesting. Booms as the representation of Kid's resistance in the parents dreams.
They all recounted a feeling of horrible dread and desperation as if they knew what awaited them in that black structure.

Then something happened.

The alien skyline suddenly grew dark. Unbearable booms shook and rattled the landscapes. It seemed like a terrible storm without rain. The great sonic booms even seemed to frighten their small inhuman captors who kept looking up for the source of the crashing thunders. The booms seemed to follow a rhythm—three times, pause, then a fourth and it kept that beat at a volume that threatened to shatter existence. The prisoners crouched and held their ears against the incredible noise. As the thunder grew nearer, the frightened gray captors released my relatives. They ran together toward a growing portal of light. They entered the light and ended the dream.
“That noise was me.” I stated to my relatives. My aunt bent down to look into my eyes.

“What do you mean?”

The noise, it was my head as they were trying to put me through the ceiling and they couldn’t. They kept bumping me three times, pause, then a fourth time just like you said about the thunder. The bumping was the crashing, thunder explosions you heard. To me it felt and sounded like just a little bumps against the ceiling but where you guys were it probably was magnified into a major booming thunderstorm. That’s what allowed you to escape. Those weren’t demons, they were aliens.” My aunt stood up. She was unimpressed.

“O.K. that settles it—demonic attack. We all know what to do.”

Back
Top Bottom