John Kaminski Goes Off the Deep End

JudeA said:
I have never played games with Jeff Rense, so why wouldn't he praise me.
I have a question for you, Jude. You see, I live in Israel and actually not familiar with people from 9/11 movement, even if what is going on there is closely connected with Israel/Palestinian conflict. But I'll be happy to hear you opinion on several issues.

Laura said:
What do you think of Alex Jones and his insistance that the Zionists had nothing to do with 9/11 and are not "influential" in U.S. politics. I notice that he, and Webster Tarpley, both assiduously avoid making these connections.

Since I notice that you and I have similar views on Israel, I am interested in your take on this.
I also have to admit that I didn't research all this Alex Jones issue so well, so I can't say anything about him besides what I've read on this forum. So I want to hear your take on this "Mossad involvement" issue. Do you think that Israel took part in 9/11 "terror attack" or organized it? What do you think happened? What is your opinion about 'Pentagon strike"? I understand that you don't want to judge people that did nothing wrong to you, so you don't have to do it, but to give your point of view in your own words. Feedback will be highly appreciated.

Alex Jones seems to be talking more and more about Israel and Mossad involvement. I may not recall the conversation verbatim ....but check out......

http:(2slash)rense.gsradio(dot)net:8080/rense/special/Jeff&Alex100206.mp3

As to your question, I do feel that Israel had a significant role in 911. There is a great deal of information indicting them. (the quote" Dancing Israeli's ", the van with explosives and box cutters, the relationship between Netanyahu and Silverstein etc) Not long after 911 happened, I was listening to Ralph Schoenman's show and he pointed out the fingerprints fo the Mossad.
You mentioned the Pentagon strike. That was surely one of the most bizarre things of all. Have you seen any of the videos? The anomalies in the official story are too many to list.

It appears that Israel, Great Britain and the US work together.

My son has a friend who is a Sephardic Jew. He believes that Israel is culpable and wishes the truth would come out already.

JudeA said:
What I am referring to is John K's website. He uses praise from Rense but busily knocks Rense. His blurbs are anachronistic. Maybe his handler could write something for his site.
That wasn't clear since the link you gave was to Rense's site and not Kaminski's.

JudeA said:
I have never played games with Jeff Rense, so why wouldn't he praise me.
I was asking why did you praise HIM? You did not answer. Like you did not answer to many other questions that have been asked. This is very SUSPICIOUS, as the Pooh would formulate it.

in europe - the countries which make up the phony EU and beyond - we have far greater 'cross-cultural' distance between each other than the different regions of the US. not only local mannerisms, but looks, food, religion, language, hygiene standards, gestic and mimic, body language, ... all contribute to a problematic as possible co-existence. still, we get along quite well depite all these 'opportunities' to misunderstand each other.

regarding what is (was) at hand, the fact that three people from three different cultural backgrounds saw the same thing would say that we have lots in common beyond our obvious differences, and should say something about what was discussed, not discounted.

if there is an error on my part, i would attribute it to my rashness in arriving at conclusions and lack of restraint once arrived at such, rather than to any cultural differences with other people.

Response to Laura...
Here is John K's site. Check out the kind words people say. These are ancient.

http://www.johnkaminski.com

BTW...I listened to the replay of Michael Collins Piper about Psychopaths. It was extremely interesting. I have known some "up close and personal"

JudeA said:
BTW...I listened to the replay of Michael Collins Piper about Psychopaths. It was extremely interesting.
Main question is: is it just "interesting"? Or can you apply it? What about the politicians of some of the countries? Like I*****?
Hint: Not it is not about Ireland (it spells differently).

Iceland? (just kidding)
Israel is a country formed by psychopaths............at the behest of psychopaths. Groups like the Stern Gang, Irgun etc. are conscienceless. There is no rhyme nor reason (if you will excuse a cliche from a musician) for its existance. And yet, if there are those who believe the Jewish people needed a homeland, it should have been on land WITHOUT people.

I still cannot abide racist states, so its all "Greek" to me. (or should that be "Hebrew" to me?)

Good. Now, we have another issue here, namely that of psychopaths who operate COINTELPRO. We think, based on our experiences and on our research (hints are given elsewhere on this forum) that there is a, how should I say.... , a "relation" between Jeff Rense and what is called COINTELPRO. It would be of interest to know JudeA take on this rather important issue.....

<<We think, based on our experiences and on our research (hints are given elsewhere on this forum) that there is a, how should I say.... , a "relation" between Jeff Rense and what is called COINTELPRO. It would be of interest to know JudeA take on this rather important issue.....>>

I have heard this about so many people that I cannot recall the names. I do not feel as if I am in a position to know the veracity of all the claims that have been made. I too have suffered some absurd invectives. (witness Mr. Kaminski's hallucination, to name one)

I have chosen to "take my own inventory"

I know that you do not respect my choice, Ark, and I am sorry about this. However, in my gut, I know that I cannot take a stance since I feel that I am NO AUTHORITY on this.

And so, all I can do is write what is in my heart.

JudeA said:
I have heard this about so many people that I cannot recall the names. I do not feel as if I am in a position to know the veracity of all the claims that have been made. I too have suffered some absurd invectives. (witness Mr. Kaminski's hallucination, to name one)

I have chosen to "take my own inventory"
We work somewhat differently. We collect data and observations and pool them and discuss them. We know well how much and how often our "hearts" deceive us or can be deceived by the practiced liar. Remember, "Niceness is a decision," as Gavin De Becker says in "The Gift of Fear." It is a "strategy of social interaction; it is not a character trait."

Most of the best liars are the nicest people you will ever want to know. Anna Salter writes:

Despite the decades of research that have demonstrated that people cannot reliably tell whose lying and who isn't, most people believe they can. There is something so fundamentally threatening about the notion that we cannot really know whether or not to trust someone that it is very difficult to get anyone - clinicians, citizens, even police - to take such results seriously.
Now, I know you have no problems with Jeff. That's cool. No reason for you to rock the boat if you are getting benefits from the relationship. But for your own sake, I do hope that you will read the several threads on the forum here where we have collected together a great deal of data, that you will consider Lisa Guliani's experiences and read her articles on the subject, and consider my experiences with Jeff and his co-horts. It isn't a very nice picture and you can bet your bippy (I know that dates me!) that the only reason you are there is because you are useful to him.

If you have all of this data in your head, and you are watchful, you can probably continue to negotiate your interactions with Jeff to your benefit. But I would suggest that if your intentions are to truly benefit others, in the long run, you might also be looking to find other places that will publish your writings.

The great danger is, of course, being caught up in "identification" and gradually "assimilated" to certain ideas that, were they presented to you plainly and up front, you might instantly reject them.

Bah humbug!

Ok i will say more...

I know that you do not respect my choice, Ark, and I am sorry about this. However, in my gut, I know that I cannot take a stance since I feel that I am NO AUTHORITY on this.

This is pure nonesense...no one disrespects your choice,your choice is your choice and is totally respected,though please dont say you are a seeker of truth,when you have limitations on how far you wish to go.No one is an Authority,which i will take as meaning knowlegable here.The facts are available for any tom dick or Harry to see.

One does not need a PHD. Its a poor excuse JudeA.I know it,and you surely must know it.All that praise and acceptance from Rense must surely be hard to let go of.Sheesh

I have enjoyed my relationship with Jeff Rense, tis true. It is not just the publicity. It is the fact that he has always been above board with me. He has always trusted me and I would never betray his trust. Jeff's website is filled with wonderful information. I do not agree with everything on there, but Jeff will be the first to say that neither does he.

I have enjoyed my relationship with Jeff Rense, tis true. It is not just the publicity. It is the fact that he has always been above board with me. He has always trusted me and I would never betray his trust.

I might have a dear one close to me,who heaps gifts and praises upon me ,alternatively he/she may do the most horrendous things to others,and when pointing out and pulling them up on the horrendous things all those wonderful gifts and words will quickly disapear.My god a child would understand these words.

Back
Top Bottom