John Keel and Operation Trojan Horse

Whether unconsciously channeling or not, I think it's true a testament to his mental ability and journalistic integrity to dig through so much and find the answer that better suited the questions he had. He does not disappoint.
Besides, it's quite possible that precisely because of cases like this, and the info he was getting, incorrect or manipulated as it was, he could have gained a greater understanding of a Cosmic Trickster. Guess he had to be deceived once or twice (or much more), before he could develop a good discerning mechanism

I keep thinking of John Keel, Karla Turner and Don Elkins as the vanguard who saw the puppeteers beyond the veil face to face and that their work over time will be integrated into the complete picture of the last torchbearer.

The archetypal film in which there is always more information, contaminated or contradictory and that was not fully disclosed by the fallen hero on duty, but at the end of his journey he knows that he is not entitled to that part of the job and it is not until a family member or friend who by an innocent act of tribute to his work, begins to bring to light consciously or not and even its repercussions, more information that begins to attract and arouse more interest than before, continuity.

I keep thinking of John Keel, Karla Turner and Don Elkins as the vanguard who saw the puppeteers beyond the veil face to face and that their work over time will be integrated into the complete picture of the last torchbearer.
One hopes, and it's rather interesting that when looking at their work, and their qualities, it sees like they must have had some outstanding superhuman feature in their character (and maybe so).

But what I can say about Keel, is that he had integrity and common sense, and curiosity. In other words, he simply kept on asking pertinent questions and evaluate the answers. A lot of researchers, probably the great majority, and not only in this field, seem to start their quest to validate their own answers, they start the quest with an answer instead of with a question, if that makes sense.

Yeah it is amazing, considering the forces that are aligned against exposing different facets of the Matrix (one only needs to remember Laura's Wave Series and the suffering involved in such a task).

One hopes, and it's rather interesting that when looking at their work, and their qualities, it sees like they must have had some outstanding superhuman feature in their character (and maybe so).

But what I can say about Keel, is that he had integrity and common sense, and curiosity. In other words, he simply kept on asking pertinent questions and evaluate the answers. A lot of researchers, probably the great majority, and not only in this field, seem to start their quest to validate their own answers, they start the quest with an answer instead of with a question, if that makes sense.

Yes, what you say relates to what JK says which seems to me to be something that extends to all walks of life by mentioning that "there is a natural tendency to concentrate only on the facets that seem most interesting" and "man's tendency to create a deep and inflexible belief on the basis of little or no evidence."

Because it was complicated to conceal the scope of his findings he was downgraded to just another web mystery hunter, it stands out that it was the easier option. The interest in his work revolves solely around men in black and the mothman as if talking about just another horror story, overshadowing his integrity and the value his way of communicating and researching would bring. Once again, it only attracts people mostly interested only in the result, not in the method, the hard work to have arrived at those results, which is contradictory for someone who presents himself as a researcher.

It makes me think that when working on validating sacred cows, the person just circles around their herd of ideas. If one is not observing objectively one will not ask the relevant question and if there is no relevant question there is no advancement in the development of the experience to new observations. Which partly explains why most researchers, even though they claim to work within "good intentions" always present the same thing, a stagnation that helps to bury more of the truth they supposedly claim to want to find. Must go to the open field.

The advancement related to the seeker's honest intent also seems to open up interaction, at times, even directly with those working for the opposing force with possible consequences inherent in their actions that could be very negative to the seeker. The typical assistance offered by these forces as the temptation of the direct response that many have desired, where every action taken opens up new possibilities for the seeker to easily expose himself or herself as well as to protect himself or herself. Hence the importance of evaluating the answers in order to formulate better questions, to sharpen discernment. To see how each thing is an extension of another and not separately, as is usually presumed.

It reminds me of the movie "The Ninth Gate", with Johnny Depp: "Venture too far and danger will descend upon you from above", "Even hell has its heroes, sir".

Yes, what you say relates to what JK says which seems to me to be something that extends to all walks of life by mentioning that "there is a natural tendency to concentrate only on the facets that seem most interesting" and "man's tendency to create a deep and inflexible belief on the basis of little or no evidence."
yes, that could very well describe the world of today in fact.

I read this book recently (was able to get it through an inter-library loan) and was astounded at the amount of time and research he put into this. The ideas obviously stuck in my mind, because I had a dream last night which featured ideas from this book.

I dreamed that I was in a house talking to my mother (who is dead since 1982). We looked out a window and see a black bear near a trash can? I say I'll go yell at it out the back door and make it go away. When I open the back door, the bear is lying down on some steps and now it appears as an "alien", with those big eyes, covered with a bear rug. It sees me, I see it. I think about John Keel's book, how they (the entities) are out to deceive us. I yell at it to go away, go away. I am scared. It stands up and is now wearing sun glasses. I keep saying go away, but losing my voice because I am scared. It inches toward me. Then I say "are you interested in my highest good?" It then turns and walks away. I go back to the other room. My mother is not there, now my husband is there, and I explained what happened, and told him about the Keel book.

Back
Top Bottom