John Keel and Operation Trojan Horse

The Eighth Tower was pretty much his final word, so it makes sense to go with that instead of some early unknown document, parts of which he definitively did not believe by the time of The Eighth Tower.

Well, I still think that the document has merit and there are various points in there that are pretty much valid, like point 7. It is valid till this day, and later it was backed by other researches, including being mentioned by Laura in The Wave. The Wave is actually a very good example how research is being tuned and perfected as it continues, and various perceptions and beliefs are being either discarded or modified. ;-)

In my opinion this document, despite its inaccuracies, and if indeed authentic, is a good indication that Keel was ahead of his time and possesses an original mind. We also need to consider and remember that the idea of hyperdimentional nature of UFOs is a relatively new notion, and Keel was one of the few who spoke about it back then. So I don't really find it surprising that it took some trial and error before his perception moved more and more away from "nuts and bolts" paradigm.

I don't think there's any good reason to doubt the authenticity of the document. Skinner has Keel's papers, as mentioned, and regularly posts letters, notes, and drafts from them to the site. As others have mentioned, this was early in Keel's career. He had only been researching UFOs for about a year (maybe a bit longer). He started in 1966, for a Playboy article that he never ended up publishing. OTH wasn't published until 1970. As keit pointed out, the thing that strikes me is how ahead of his time he was even in this document and after only a year of research. It would be decades before ufology would take any of these topics seriously (e.g., underground bases, abductions, hybrids, a 'negative agenda', parapsychological phenomena, etc.).

I don't think there's any good reason to doubt the authenticity of the document. Skinner has Keel's papers, as mentioned, and regularly posts letters, notes, and drafts from them to the site. As others have mentioned, this was early in Keel's career. He had only been researching UFOs for about a year (maybe a bit longer). He started in 1966, for a Playboy article that he never ended up publishing. OTH wasn't published until 1970. As keit pointed out, the thing that strikes me is how ahead of his time he was even in this document and after only a year of research. It would be decades before ufology would take any of these topics seriously (e.g., underground bases, abductions, hybrids, a 'negative agenda', parapsychological phenomena, etc.).
I agree with this, the most valuable aspect of this document I can gather is how unimpeded by preconceived notions of what reality should be and what the phenomenon presented itself as he was. Some of his conclusions on that document seem rather on point and far closer than most UFO websites out there today.

I can't recall it precisely but I seem to remember similar conclusions being presented at the end of Operation Trojan Horse, where he lays out the fact that this phenomenon is far from a mere physical invasion, that these beings are perhaps closer to what we call hyperdimensional and that they're not here for any altruistic sort of missions. They have their own interests and agendas and they're no strangers to making themselves look like whatever divine figure would suit whoever they were trying to trick.

Skinner started posting "The Answer" (mentioned in the comments Keit quoted). Here's the first instalment:

With the following preface:
“The Answer” is the title John gave to “a series of brief articles” outlining what he then (1967) thought was the answer to the UFO enigma.

I hesitated about posting it, since, after all, John said it was not for publication. That reservation, though, was based on his conviction that he had uncovered “the most important event in the history of Mankind”–which, as he later realized, he hadn’t. So, I see no problem with posting it after all these years, with my own caveat that it doesn’t represent John’s later views.

As he notes on the cover, the material is derived from his “Special Cases” file, which I posted earlier. Readers of this site will remember that it was largely devoted to the claims of contactees, particularly Jaye Paro, who inundated him with wild stories, and to the information he received from “Mr. Apol,” a purported alien (although not necessarily an extraterrestrial; Apol was always vague about his origins). As far as I know, John never met or spoke directly with him, and all communication was through Jaye Paro. “The Answer” summarizes and synthesizes this material, much of which he apparently accepted.

This is a strange document in many ways, both for its content and its back story, and obviously very important to John at the time. Please read it for its insight into John’s development and character, not as evidence for a hostile Android invasion. It shows him losing his bearings at the start of his research, and, characteristically, driving ahead at full throttle.

As said previously, he might be off on a few things, but it is hard to read the following passage and not shiver:

The takeover will be gradual and will be almost imperceptible, except to those few who understand the techniques being employed. Eventually great changes will be brought about in our body chemistry and mental capacities. We will gradually be transformed in robot-like entities blindly obeying an unseen control. Our free will and individuality will be suppressed and when we are at the proper stage of this bizarre evolution we will be pressed into service in the broader celestial conflict which now taking place.
Certainly sounds like what the C's said about the programming being complete at one point.

Certainly sounds like what the C's said about the programming being complete at one point.

Indeed! I read this "answer" and don't see anything that is written under the title of "UFO hostility" that doesn't match what we are seeing now.

I think that in this case Skinner makes a mistake of assuming that "robot like" necessarily means android. But then, now we know very well that a person can exhibit a "robot like" behaviour and thinking without transforming into some sort of mechanized entity. ;-) Basically, whatever is written below certainly applies, especially considering recent answers given by the C's about mRNA vaccines.

ANSWER4.jpg

Indeed! I read this "answer" and don't see anything that is written under the title of "UFO hostility" that doesn't match what we are seeing now.

I think that in this case Skinner makes a mistake of assuming that "robot like" necessarily means android. But then, now we know very well that a person can exhibit a "robot like" behaviour and thinking without transforming into some sort of mechanized entity. ;-) Basically, whatever is written below certainly applies, especially considering recent answers given by the C's about mRNA vaccines.

View attachment 47602
Truly, if not just look at how automatic people respond to say, a simple twitter tendency. The idea of the NPC's that caught on a while back is precisely that, a robot who reacts precisely as designed to a given stimuli. And the effort isn't just psychological, it's dietary, medical and cultural. It's all these factors that make a person completely predictable, weak willed, sick and maleable.

Whenever I read sources that are so accurate w.r.t what C's said, I get a impression that there may be channeling source involved even if the recipient is not totally aware. If the person is truth oriented and had strong will to figure out what's going on as much objective they can, STO channeling to him may not be a such a free will violation. In the end it is a battle over minds of the inhabitants of this real estate and 4D STS is in full control over this territory and any information of true intentions of the controllers are so rare.

This impression came from what C's said about the sources of George Gurdjieff. Any way, what Keel wrote in his books on the target given that it was written almost 50 years which is amazing.

Thanks for posting ApproachingInfinity,

It is rather incredible, seeding the earth with races, the "O" group made me think of Orion, human control, fluoride. He goes off the deep end on a few points, but on some other, he kind of hits it right in the head.

Then he also mentioned the robot mindless people, that reminded me of the C's mentioning the harvesting of bodies in the middle of major conflicts, right before their time of death and how these would be reanimated in some way to serve a purpose, in underground bases if I remember correctly.

Whether unconsciously channeling or not, I think it's true a testament to his mental ability and journalistic integrity to dig through so much and find the answer that better suited the questions he had. He does not disappoint.

Here's part 2 of "The Answer":

Points 5 to 8, on the "Overlords" are interesting (including the "seeding" of Earth). There's a bit of nonsense in there for good measure (which would make for a darn entertaining movie). I think the fact that he managed to weed out a lot of the nonsense over the years is a testament to his mind.
Part 3:

Invasion of the androids! ;-D This seems to be his early take on MIBs...

Thanks ApproachingInfinity,

Ah the orientals, it does seem like an early take on the MIBs, and I do believe his views on them changed quite a bit over the years. He ends with saying that they're peaceful, but I daresay that his later experiences with strange men did it for him to change his mind about them.

At least in the works of him I've read, he's a lot more cautious about them than to call them harmless androids.

I had some extra time on my hands since AT&T is doing their version of 'Idiocracy' and can't seem to work out a bug on their end and I don't have regular internet available. So I was reminded of a book I had made a start on, 'The Eighth Tower' by this thread, picked it back up and finished it yesterday. Keel is a really creative guy and a fascinating writer and story teller. The last part of the book where he's kind of shooting from the hip speculating, has some stuff that's off base but still entertaining. And then there's some stuff that's amazingly accurate all things considered! I read 'The Mothman Prophecies' in 2012 and was really impacted by that book as well. His description of the human condition is a lot more accurate than most people's 'understanding' of the situation.

Even if he's waxing a little too pessimistic I still really appreciate a perspective that's much closer to the objective reality.

FWIW

Back
Top Bottom