John Keel and Operation Trojan Horse

Laura said:
What I do find to be VERY synchronous is that, as soon as I got ahold of this book "Operation Trojan Horse" and had read it and posted about it here on the forum, within a very short time - like a couple of weeks - John Keel died. (Thread started on the 21st, Keel died on July 3rd - see second page of thread)

This maybe completely a coincidence. but ever since I started reading OTH by Keel there has been a lot of door salesmen at our door asking for permission to come in. For example a guy from a repair company wanted to see how we've done our kitchen, and some people have been doing a survey of some kind, wanting to interview me inside. Well, keeping in mind everything I've read (e.g. in the C-transcripts) I've tried to be firm in my responses. I've told them categorically: "No, I'm sorry, you can't come in."

Now in the last hour as I write this I got a phone call from a salesman (something about a car union) who was clearly drunk(!) and there was loud crowd noises in the background. Some minutes after this phone call the door bell rang! There was this woman from some finance company wanting to com in and do an interview. This was after 8PM in the evening!

So, this maybe nothing, but I wanted to share if some of you guys experienced anything similar!

BTW, I'm enjoying the book enormously! I'm like 80% through it. Can't wait to read the other works by Keel. :thup:

Aragorn said:
Laura said:
What I do find to be VERY synchronous is that, as soon as I got ahold of this book "Operation Trojan Horse" and had read it and posted about it here on the forum, within a very short time - like a couple of weeks - John Keel died. (Thread started on the 21st, Keel died on July 3rd - see second page of thread)

This maybe completely a coincidence. but ever since I started reading OTH by Keel there has been a lot of door salesmen at our door asking for permission to come in. For example a guy from a repair company wanted to see how we've done our kitchen, and some people have been doing a survey of some kind, wanting to interview me inside. Well, keeping in mind everything I've read (e.g. in the C-transcripts) I've tried to be firm in my responses. I've told them categorically: "No, I'm sorry, you can't come in."

Now in the last hour as I write this I got a phone call from a salesman (something about a car union) who was clearly drunk(!) and there was loud crowd noises in the background. Some minutes after this phone call the door bell rang! There was this woman from some finance company wanting to com in and do an interview. This was after 8PM in the evening!

So, this maybe nothing, but I wanted to share if some of you guys experienced anything similar!

BTW, I'm enjoying the book enormously! I'm like 80% through it. Can't wait to read the other works by Keel. :thup:

I haven't started to read them yet, but I will now definitely pay attention when I do. Yikes! That all sounds very suspicious to me. Some thoughts/questions :

• Those "contacts" seem to all have in common a sales pitch, which is probably just an easy "in". Just wondering though, have you done anything recently that might make you show up on some computer somewhere as a big spender? I'm not asking you to tell me what exactly, I am just curious if maybe you made large purchase or something recently. Even still, random repair men, drunken calls, and late-night visits from sales people definitely sounds like something to me! :)
  • If if continues, I wonder what you might be able to do about it. Perhaps you could start taking their business cards and tell them you will call them if you are interested, and check out the business names to see if they really exist.

Stay vigilant :) :cool2:

Aragorn said:

You will enjoy the other books mentioned in this thread and have many OMG moments for sure. (OMG = oh my god)

I decided to start reading OTH about 20 minutes ago. I got to page 16 when one of my cats climbed up on a shelf and starting meowing at some "fairies". I spent about 5 minutes or more trying to observe, but it's hard to watch where your cat is looking, when the darn things keep moving around. I couldn't pick up on much, though "it" seems to have a preference for the darkest corner in the room. I did notice twice a "star" go across my vision (like what you might see when you get a head-rush, but only one of them). At one point I think I may have "seen" something, it was a dark-brown mist of sorts, except as it moved through the air the mist didn't move. That is, it retained the same shape as it floated across. I saw it only for a second, and did not get a good feeling about it. Also the cat in question is the only one not spayed, not sure if that is relevant.

It was a little freaky. This cat has seen "fairies" plenty of times, and another cat I have sees them sometimes too. But to have it occur after reading this post, then right after I started reading the book is creepy. :shock:

I don't know if it is relevent, a couple of times when reading OTH i felt like if someone (or something) was observing me but it could be just an impression due to the book content, most of the time the neighbours start their silly parties.
Other than the content, i love the writer style (and humour).

Aragorn said:

Very interesting Aragorn, and it is great that you are paying attention and noting coincidences and synchronicities. And even if it is nothing, it's good practice for being aware of everything around you.

Aaron said:
If if continues, I wonder what you might be able to do about it. Perhaps you could start taking their business cards and tell them you will call them if you are interested, and check out the business names to see if they really exist.

I think this is a practical step to take. I get a lot of people coming to my door for various things, (and not just when I am reading esoteric stuff :)) and my policy is to tell them all to send me the info in the mail. I've found that I never hear from most of them again, and those who are legit will actually mail me something.

If the books by John Keel seem overly expensive or impossible to find, maybe one could be forgiven for downloading it as a torrent from IsoHunt, for personal use only?

hithere said:
If the books by John Keel seem overly expensive or impossible to find, maybe one could be forgiven for downloading it as a torrent from IsoHunt, for personal use only?

Yes, this has actually been discussed on the forum before. Keel's books have basically been buried and are out of print. So, in this case, I think it's reasonable to get an electronic copy.

manitoban said:
... I get a lot of people coming to my door for various things, (and not just when I am reading esoteric stuff :)) and my policy is to tell them all to send me the info in the mail. I've found that I never hear from most of them again, and those who are legit will actually mail me something.

That's the approach that I take too, also with people cold-calling on the telephone - although that is meant to be blocked!

Edit - I've read both Operation Trojan Horse and The Cosmic Question, fascinating reading, especially the insights he made at that time.

nwigal
(I don't know how to make the above quoted section blue-any advice?) The following is my reply to the quoted section:
Extremely high aptitude in linguistics was a targeting factor in these tests. The relationship between linguistics and psychic abilities seems to have something to do with the ability to access alternate realities/timelines coherently, for information gathering/black operations purposes.
If the college deal is refused, a candidate can be steered into military service through economic stress. Mandatory vaccinations are given to enhance psychic abilities. I don't think the science was very exact in the late 70's-they could not predict what effects would result. Implants are also used. MIB and black helicopters are used to keep tabs on the "retired".

i assume there is a genetic component to this targeting process. Over the past 6 months, I have received four letters from the NSA "inviting" my 16 year old son to the Pentagon, to "experience and observe the latest in military technologies". They do list linguistic aptitude as criteria for his selection, so that must still be currently used. I have not been visited by any suits or uniforms to discuss my son-yet. "Knowledge Protects" is being put to the test.

again, any advice on how to format this stuff to conform with the forum norms?

Hi nwigal and others,
This link to a book posted on line may be of interest to you.

Link to Above Black
by Dan Sherman

http://www.certihost.net/SOTT/Dan_Sherman-Above_Black_v0.9.pdf

This book is about Sherman's experiences in the USAF and about how he was contacted for "special duty" with NSA because of his psychic abilities and his mother's abduction experiences. He reports that he was trained to communicate with ETs to prepare for a time when earth experiences a complete loss of electronic communications. His style of writing is typical of military personnel and the security measures explain the militariy's ability to keep knowledge under control. It has the "ring of truth" to it and sounds like it is a must read considering that they are contacting you about your son. Good Luck!
shellycheval

shellycheval said:
nwigal
(I don't know how to make the above quoted section blue-any advice?) The following is my reply to the quoted section:
Extremely high aptitude in linguistics was a targeting factor in these tests. The relationship between linguistics and psychic abilities seems to have something to do with the ability to access alternate realities/timelines coherently, for information gathering/black operations purposes.
If the college deal is refused, a candidate can be steered into military service through economic stress. Mandatory vaccinations are given to enhance psychic abilities. I don't think the science was very exact in the late 70's-they could not predict what effects would result. Implants are also used. MIB and black helicopters are used to keep tabs on the "retired".

i assume there is a genetic component to this targeting process. Over the past 6 months, I have received four letters from the NSA "inviting" my 16 year old son to the Pentagon, to "experience and observe the latest in military technologies". They do list linguistic aptitude as criteria for his selection, so that must still be currently used. I have not been visited by any suits or uniforms to discuss my son-yet. "Knowledge Protects" is being put to the test.

again, any advice on how to format this stuff to conform with the forum norms?

Hi nwigal and others,
This link to a book posted on line may be of interest to you.

Link to Above Black
by Dan Sherman

http://www.certihost.net/SOTT/Dan_Sherman-Above_Black_v0.9.pdf

This book is about Sherman's experiences in the USAF and about how he was contacted for "special duty" with NSA because of his psychic abilities and his mother's abduction experiences. He reports that he was trained to communicate with ETs to prepare for a time when earth experiences a complete loss of electronic communications. His style of writing is typical of military personnel and the security measures explain the militariy's ability to keep knowledge under control. It has the "ring of truth" to it and sounds like it is a must read considering that they are contacting you about your son. Good Luck!
shellycheval

Thanks for the link, shellycheval. I wonder if these disclosures are allowed in order to "fish" for subjects with recovered memories?
I'd like to respond to some of the disturbing parallels between the information in this document and my experience, but the swamp is no longer available to me, and I feel that would be more appropriate. After thirty years of keeping quiet, what's another few posts?

Edit: fixed quotes

I read it and the book is a bit boring in the beginning but reading it to the end it got more and more interesting. In the end he made extraterrestrial explanation invalid and sticks to ultra-terrestrial expl. but it's funny he didn't merge those two and see that ultra and extraterrestrial explanation are connected. It describes beginning of desinfo. campaign about UFO's in 19 century, which was new for me so it's always worthy to read, you never know what amazing information you'll find. I found this book for free on web and I found torrent where there are all of his books for download. :D

dannybananny said:
I read it and the book is a bit boring in the beginning but reading it to the end it got more and more interesting. In the end he made extraterrestrial explanation invalid and sticks to ultra-terrestrial expl. but it's funny he didn't merge those two and see that ultra and extraterrestrial explanation are connected. It describes beginning of desinfo. campaign about UFO's in 19 century, which was new for me so it's always worthy to read, you never know what amazing information you'll find. I found this book for free on web and I found torrent where there are all of his books for download. :D

Dannybananny, the theory of a connection or 'symbiosis' between the ET's and UT's sounds interesting, where did you get this from?

Regarding Keel: I didn't get the same impression about Keel as you did. After having read the book I didn't get the impression that Keel dismissed the possibility that some sightings might be of extraterrestrial origin. He just emphasizes the ultraterrestrial aspect throughout the whole book, because he is (or was) very alone with his views - he wanted to bring this important piece to the puzzle. On page 279 he wrote:

However, it would be very dangerous for us to exclude the possibility that a very small residue of sightings may be very real. Most scientists agree that there is a chance that there may be billions of inhabitable planets within our own galaxy, and there is always a chance that living beings from those planets might have visited us in the past, are visiting us now, or are planning to visit us in the future. To regard all UFO sightings as illusions, hallucinations, and paraphysical manifestations would expose us to a potentially volatile situation—an invasion from another world (Keel 1970, 279).

Amongst many interesting things in the book I found the theories about the real reasons behind the government cover up fascinating and logical. From pages 278-279:

It is probable that some small group within the U.S. government first began to suspect the truth about UFOs during World War II. There is curious evidence that Adolf Hitler and his inner circle had some knowledge of the ultraterrestrials and may have even made an effort to communicate with them. Perhaps there were even "men in black" episodes of sabotage and subversion which brought the phenomenon to the attention of the wartime Office of Strategic Services (OSS) and other intelligence groups in the United States and elsewhere. At least we do know that the "Foo Fighters," the World War II name for UFOs, caused considerable concern both in Europe and the Pacific. Subsequent events in the United States in 1945, including the still-unexplained disappearance of six airplanes off the coast of Florida on a single, clear day, probably led to serious and secret investigations. If the top leaders of the Royal Air Force, such as Sir Victor Goddard, are aware of these incredible facts, then we must certainly admit that the American intelligence community must also have stumbled onto this many years ago. The official anti-UFO position now makes a great deal more sense.

Since our long-haired Venusians are only mischievous imposters, they dare not land on the White House lawn. If a marvelous flying saucer should sweep over crowded Times Square on New Year's Eve and land with its brilliant lights flashing and its antennas rotating, and an awe- inspiring Michael Rennie type should strut down the ramp in a tight, metallic spacesuit, in front of the crowds and TV cameras, it is very probable that he would be whisked off to the Pentagon, never to be heard from again, and a general—or the President—would hold a press conference and soberly reveal that the whole thing was merely a publicity stunt for a new science-fiction movie. It is the nature of the game that such a movie would probably even be in the can, and the wonderful flying saucer would actually be an exact duplicate of the prop used in the film. We have actually been subjected to a long series of hoaxes of this type for the past twenty years, although somewhat less dramatic than this example.

No responsible government could really attempt to explain this bizarre situation to the general public. Our military establishment has therefore been forced to follow a simpler policy, denying the reality of the phenomenon without trying to explain it. If flying saucers are a cosmic hoax, then it follows naturally that many of man's basic beliefs may be based on similar hoaxes. No government is willing to expose these beliefs or become involved in the terrible controversies that would result from such exposure (Keel 1970, 278-279).

I'm also very curious about this:
That same year, another doctor named Wilhelm Reich was watching glittering starlike objects maneuver over his home in Rangeley, Maine. The "space people" had a little gift for him, too: a strange theory about cosmic energies called Orgone. Dr. Reich had studied and worked under Freud in Vienna and later held posts at several important educational institutions. He was a brilliant, highly educated man. But somehow he became convinced that Orgone was the vital life force of the universe and that it even powered the UFOs that were flooding the world's skies in 1954. His colleagues and the Food and Drug Administration viewed his theories with some dismay. He was drummed out of the medical ranks, hauled into court, tried, and jailed. He died in prison eight months later, a broken man still convinced that he had unlocked a great cosmic secret (Keel 1970, 261)

Since I'm a great admirer of Reich's work (not sure about the Orgone stuff though), I would just love to know the source of this story! It sure sounds like a possibility, that the 'cosmic hoaxers' planted Reich with disinfo and drove him mad. He apparently talks about Reich in 'The Eighth Tower' too, which I just started reading.

The first thing that came to my mind after finishing the book was: "What does Richard Dolan have to say about this?" So thanks Menrva for the link to that interview with him, just started listening to that one. In the beginning of the interview Rich quotes one passage from the book which I also found very important. In case someone doesn't have the book (or e-book) I just put it here because I find it very valuable:

There have been many apparently physical sightings and landings which produced markings on the ground and other evidence that the objects were solid machines. But if those events represent the presence of true manufactured spacecraft in our atmosphere, then the overall evidence suggests that they are following a long-range plan—a covert military-style buildup—which will culminate in hostile action. In psychic phenomena and demonology we find that seemingly solid physical objects are materialized and dematerialized or apported. There are many baffling cases of houses which appeared and disappeared mysteriously. In religious demonic possession, well documented by attending priests and doctors, the victims regurgitated impossible quantities of stones and even sharp steel needles. Apparently these foreign objects materialized in their bodies. Some victims have levitated to the ceiling and had to be forcibly tied to their beds to keep from floating away.

Ufologists have constructed elaborate theories about flying-saucer propulsion and antigravity. But we cannot exclude the possibility that these wondrous "machines" are made of the same stuff as our disappearing houses, and they don't fly—they levitate. They are merely temporary intrusions into our reality or space-time continuum, momentary manipulations of electromagnetic energy. When they "lower their frequencies" (as the contactees put it) and enter a solid state, they can leave impressions on the ground. But to enter that state, they need some atoms from our world—parts of an airplane, an auto, or blood and matter from an animal or human being. Or, in some cases, they need to drain off energy from the human percipients or from power lines and automobile engines. This may seem like a fantastic concept, but we have wasted twenty years trying to simplify all this, trying to find a more mundane explanation. The fact is, all of the evidence supports our fantastic concepts more readily than it supports the notion that we are receiving visitors from Mars or Aenstria.

But if we want to be properly cautious and objective, we find ourselves facing a double-barreled dilemma. On the one hand, all the real facts of the situation, the manifestations and physical effects of the phenomenon, seem to point to a negative, paraphysical explanation. The UFOs do not seem to exist as tangible, manufactured objects. They do not conform to the accepted natural laws of our environment. They seem to be nothing more than transmogrifications tailoring themselves to our abilities to understand. The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon. Officaldom may feel that if we ignore them long enough, they will go away altogether, taking their place with the vampire myths of the Middle Ages (Keel 1970, 280-281).

And what's with those Cottingley fairies, I don't know what to make of those images?

Aragorn said:

Aragorn, this will probably sound very vague but if my memory doesn't fail, I do remember reading here and there on the forum, reports from members mentioning strange events after having read OTH. I haven't read it yet myself, but for some reason I've always remembered this peculiarity of the book.
I'm sorry that I can't be more specific, but I really can't remember any thread.

Aragorn said:
And what's with those Cottingley fairies, I don't know what to make of those images?

The 2 girls responsible for the photos admitted later in life that the photographs had been an hoax. Apparently they had cut out the figurines out of a children's books to do what would become the famous Cottingley faeries.
You can find more here: _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cottingley_Fairies

Gertrudes said:
Aragorn said:

Aragorn, this will probably sound very vague but if my memory doesn't fail, I do remember reading here and there on the forum, reports from members mentioning strange events after having read OTH. I haven't read it yet myself, but for some reason I've always remembered this peculiarity of the book.
I'm sorry that I can't be more specific, but I really can't remember any thread.

Aragorn said:

The 2 girls responsible for the photos admitted later in life that the photographs had been an hoax. Apparently they had cut out the figurines out of a children's books to do what would become the famous Cottingley faeries.
You can find more here: _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cottingley_Fairies

Sorry that I threw out that Cottingley thing without further commenting! Thanks, actually I read a whole deal about the Cottingley Fairies. That's why it took so long for me to read OTH, there was so much to check out. Like those images of the 'materializing phantoms' by Sir William Crookes, impossible to say if they are real or not. :)

I read some 'experts' saying this and that about the authenticity of those Cottingley images, but the evidence didn't seem exhaustive IMO and I also lack the whole expertice in that area(photographing). I read a bit from Conan Doyle's book about the case too and I think he had some good points on why the images could be authentic after all. Well, the whole subject of proving or disproving those images doesn't seem that important but I'm still curious about it. I mean if one could take a picture of a fairy, who knows how they would look like. Maybe the 'cosmic hoaxer' takes the appearance of a fairy that looks like a cut from a comic book, just because it's so bizarre and 'high strangeness' that no one would believe that photograph to be authentic?

Back
Top Bottom