John Keel and Operation Trojan Horse

Laura said:
Yeah, I don't think the idea of an anti-SG fifth column is very likely though, I think, Rich is putting his eggs in that basket.

Totally! And judging on what you posted here today...

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=565.msg193731#msg193731

Laura said:
When he visited with us here, I explained how a network can keep you out of trouble in a LOT of ways, not the least of which is falling prey to your own ego, how it is essential to have people watching your back, and those people need to be tried and tested. I explained about financial inducements, ego inducements, hyperdimensional manipulations that set you up to be weak and susceptible to inducements.... so there is no excuse.

I think they've found that Rich can be a star with the UFO crowd and so can Karyn. They don't even realize what a limited hangout it is. They think that Rich, all by his lonesome, is gonna bring about disclosure and be on the top of the heap with the "insiders" when it all shakes down. How many times has this dynamic played out?

...there must have been inducements aplenty! I've seen a lot of Richard's presentations on Youtube, and he clearly is a really nice guy. But being a really nice guy isn't enough. He isn't being rational in any way if he thinks he can trust insiders in a government that happily let millions starve to death while supporting and participating in maniacal genocidal wars all over the planet! I mean, I've been a bit of a sleazy man-boy in this life, not that nice at all in many ways, and even I can see that you just cannot trust government sorts in any way. Why can't he see that? I mean that is just the basic maths of joined-up thinking. Is he going down to hyperdimensional underground base/concentration camp central? "We'll be saved!! Shelter from the storm!". Yeah, for how long? Rapture or Raptor? I guess he can say hello to Mr Anthony "I believe, you know, that I'm a really nice kinda guy" Blair while he's down there! I bet Kissin-Jah will be down there too! Sorry, I may be getting a little phantasmagorical now, I need to calm down. But then I might not... :scared:

Now on page three of that Alan turnbull site I alluded to on Saturday there's a selection of not so encouraging photos of the bases created under the overseeing of our "esteemed leaders", the raving heartless 'paths.

http://www.secret-bases.co.uk/secret3.htm

Scroll down the page about two thirds to three quarters, and check out the designs of their integrated weapons complexes (IWC's). Sorry but I cannot get the photos to paste on here, but I can tell you that they are shaped like swastikas! And there's tons of them! In Gosport, Crombie, Ernesettle....and Basra!!! It's like the British wing of the S/G's coming out party on google earth!!! It's like Quatermass, for God's sake!

Perhaps there is light on the horizon though, because the one in Basra has been razed to the ground! When I lived in England, when out in the Wiltshire/Dorset countryside, often I would get vibes of an alien, military presence. No wonder. That was back in 2003, 2004. I still haven't read all the text on the Turnbull site ( I think he's an apologist for the Gov though) but when I do I'll share what I discover. If anyone else has the time I urge them to at least check out those pics on the above link. There's a few qinetiq bases on there too. If I am not mistaken, they are in the industry of death? I'll look them up.

Maybe Rich's Dolan and Sauder might want to check them out too....before they get carried away in the rapture of a "disclosure". Hmm, thinking of Quatermass and the Pit has got me wondering, because Nigel Kneale wrote about the mass purge at the end of that story didn't he? Like Blake with his monkeys, when they got too numerous they started eating/killing one another. I remember the Hammer film adaptation well. And it was all alien induced, via psychic means, to induce people to destroy one another!!! It's a damn good film, I highly recommend it. I now wonder how prescient that movie is... :shock:

Of course, with an impending climatic collapse, people of certain, ahem, mindsets and persuasions may well be prepared to do just about anything to survive. When in a desperate situation you'll truly find out who your friends are. And your enemies.

I wanted to add a Gurdjieff quote here from In Search of the Miraculous that I thought was quite apropos regarding UFO and spiritism phenomena:
The manifestation of the laws of one cosmos in another cosmos constitutes what
we call a miracle. There can be no other kind of miracle. A miracle is not a breaking
of laws, nor is it a phenomenon outside laws.
It is a phenomenon which takes place according to the laws of another cosmos. These
laws are incomprehensible and unknown to us, and are therefore miraculous.

Hyper-dimensional realities anyone?

That quote from Gurdjieff is very fitting indeed. Thank you Domi for putting it into context with this thread. ;)

That made me think of another quote from the Ra material (book One, page 84-85), which might be fiiting too:

Questioner: This is rather trivial, but I was wondering why the pyramid was
built with many blocks rather than creating the whole thing as one form
created at once?
Ra: I am Ra. There is a law which we believe to be one of the more
significant primal distortions of the Law of One. That is the Law of
Confusion.
You have called this the Law of Free Will. We wished to make
an healing machine, or time/space ratio complex which was as efficacious as
possible. However, we did not desire to allow the mystery to be penetrated
by the peoples
in such a way that we became worshipped as builders of a
miraculous pyramid. Thus it appears to be made, not thought.

In that line of thought, maybe a law like the Law of Confusion could also play a part in why extradimensional phenomenοns appear sometimes like 3D spacrafts and so on... Could it be that extradimensional beings have to "confuse us" about their true nature in order to preserve the Law of Free Will by not directly imposing another more "multi-dimensional" reality on us, the 3rd density humans? Just a thought FWIW.

Thank you
:)

spyraal said:
In that line of thought, maybe a law like the Law of Confusion could also play a part in why extradimensional phenomenοns appear sometimes like 3D spacrafts and so on... Could it be that extradimensional beings have to "confuse us" about their true nature in order to preserve the Law of Free Will by not directly imposing another more "multi-dimensional" reality on us, the 3rd density humans? Just a thought FWIW.
My thinking is more on the lines that the higher density STS beings treat us as a source of food and do not want us to become aware of that. So they do what is within their powers to keep us in the dark. Preserving our free will is not a concern that perhaps bothers them - just as we in 3D do not usually pay much thought on preserving free will of our food. The intent to preserve freewill would likely be valid for higher density STO beings (Ra possibly belongs to that category). But most of the hyperdimensional phenomena we encounter in 3D is perhaps related to higher density STS.

My thinking is more on the lines that the higher density STS beings treat us as a source of food and do not want us to become aware of that. So they do what is within their powers to keep us in the dark. Preserving our free will is not a concern that perhaps bothers them - just as we in 3D do not usually pay much thought on preserving free will of our food. The intent to preserve freewill would likely be valid for higher density STO beings (Ra possibly belongs to that category). But most of the hyperdimensional phenomena we encounter in 3D is perhaps related to higher density STS.

This is also in line with my thinking because Ra also said that they projected UFO's through history so that people could become aware of other worlds and maybe realities. I think this quote from Ra was more for a specific situation because it sounds like that they used our not knowing to not worship them so they could help them to be more on STO frequency, in other hand they would rise their STS frequency, so this was a specific situation that was probably handy in that time. But STO beings mostly give light where is confusion and dark if asked but there is also that saying: there is bad, there is good, and there is a specific situation.

obyvatel said:

Hello,

I fully agree with the points you and Dannybananny make, that ultimately we are food for the higher density STS beings and that we should not expect them to preserve or respect our Free Will if given the choice. But i was also under the impression (maybe a wrong one) that even STS forces of higher densities are subject to the Law of Free Will in a way, in terms of having to lure or to fool lower density beings in order for them to bypass their -more limited- Free Will and "accept" their becoming food. Like "Adam" was tricked into eating the "apple" at his own will, and could not be "fed" with it by force. So, my understanding is that even higher density STS beings are bind to the law of Free Will, although using their higher level of consciousness and awareness they can easily fool or trick lower density beings into submitting the more limited Free Will they possess. So maybe the Law of Free Will applies to higher STO and STS density beings too, but not in the way that we would hope or expect as the 3rd density beings we are.

As it concerns our interaction with our food, i think that the Cs have also said somewhere that having and sharing a physical existence like we do in 3rd density with our 2nd density food, allows for easier and more direct violation of Free Will. So maybe among lower densities when physicality is involved, the Law of Free Will has a different application than when it concerns beings of densities higher than the 3rd, where existence is supposed to be increasingly ethereal...

Anyway, thank you for the opportunity to ponder on these matters. I will dive into the transcripts to find some relative quotes and refresh my memory on this.... :cool2:

Thank you
:)

But i was also under the impression (maybe a wrong one) that even STS forces of higher densities are subject to the Law of Free Will in a way, in terms of having to lure or to fool lower density beings in order for them to bypass their -more limited- Free Will and "accept" their becoming food.

I think you are right on this because I remember that Ra said something like that 4D STS doesn't want to do invasion(that is like a last card for them) because it will decrease their STS frequency, and if they are successful in deceiving us to accept their rule and decide to develop to total STS by our own will, then their frequency will increase. It sounds logical because then if we say no, our STO frequency will increase, and is by saying no to this STS world.

So, my understanding is that even higher density STS beings are bind to the law of Free Will, although using their higher level of consciousness and awareness they can easily fool or trick lower density beings into submitting the more limited Free Will they possess.

I think it's logical when C's said that they had bodies and they only needed souls with right frequency, and of course they can't force you to become STS if you are STO, so they are bind in a way not being capable of doing what they want with souls of STO beings on their or lower levels. They can kill us probably because C's said there was a fight and they conquered the planet, so they could easily wiped us out, but they needed us for a food. By accepting their "offer" we became trapped in here, but if we didn't do that they would use us as slaves or kill us but in the end they could not control us longer then that one lifetime. We would be born elsewhere on 3-4D STO , so it seems that death was a small price to pay in comparison with this.

dannybananny said:
They can kill us probably because C's said there was a fight and they conquered the planet, so they could easily wiped us out, but they needed us for a food. By accepting their "offer" we became trapped in here, but if we didn't do that they would use us as slaves or kill us but in the end they could not control us longer then that one lifetime. We would be born elsewhere on 3-4D STO , so it seems that death was a small price to pay in comparison with this.
If I remember correctly, the C's said something like "the battle was fought through us" and "we lost our light and became aligned with the STS". A related comment from Illion in "Darkness Over Tibet" comes to mind where he said something like "matter is the battleground for the ascending and descending currents of spirituality".

If I remember correctly, the C's said something like "the battle was fought through us" and "we lost our light and became aligned with the STS".

Yes they said it, but that battle was about are we gone take the "apple" or not, but they also said there was real battle between STO and STS, they can' t only come and take the planet without alarming other STO civilizations, especially if that planet is under their protection, they aren't just gone sit and watch!

Why UFO's - Operation Trojan Horse - View Book Here

I recently went to purchase this book a found it to be very expensive. I also found the book could be read via the following link and wanted to pass along so others could enjoy.

_http://www.scribd.com/doc/18987109/John-Keel-Why-UfosOperation-Trojan-Horse

Approaching Infinity said:
Just a quick note that Operation Trojan Horse was also printed with the title Why UFOs.

Ahmm, just checked the Amazon

1 used from $1,357.75

Herr Eisenheim said:
Approaching Infinity said:
Just a quick note that Operation Trojan Horse was also printed with the title Why UFOs.

Ahmm, just checked the Amazon

1 used from $1,357.75

These are still a bit pricey but nowhere near $1357.75

_http://tinyurl.com/2fntm2u

"Men In Black"

submitted 10 hours ago by slickerypete said:
Alright, so this is less of a scary story as it is unexplained and just eerie.

My brother was in his early twenties and had a child with this girl that lived about 15 minutes out of town from where we lived. Due to visitation, my brother got to see him every other weekend. At this same time, I was 14 and just had gotten my learner's permit (this is in South Dakota btw, which has a really young driving age). Well one of the times, my mother and brother thought it would be alright to let me drive them to get my nephew, so that is what we did.

Now note that this evening fell at the end of Fall and just before winter. There was no snow on the ground but the temperature was extremely low and the wind was extremely strong, I mean this was the type of weather that would take the breath from you because its so cold. One would be crazy to stand out in it even if they were dressed for it.

Though there was an interstate that we could have used, my mother thought it would be best to drive on this older highway that runs parallel to the interstate. On our way back, just before we got to our hometown, we noticed something strange. There had seemed to be this black car, fairly new for the time and of decent make (Mercedes perhaps), that was pulled off to the right side of the road, its trunk was open and this odd figure was standing behind it. This would seem like a normal situation except the figure was just standing there as if locked in this position, nothing moving on its body except for this bright white hair covering its face and blowing violently in the strong winds. It was facing towards a field across the road from its car. This person or whatever it was looked so odd... it wasn't holding itself to block from the cold and wind, instead it just stood there, like a manikin with its hands held out in front of it and curled up like it were a dead body with rigor mortis or something.

Shocked, confused, and really curious, my mother and brother tell me to slow down the car so we can get a good look and see if this...thing...needed help. So I slow down and we conspicuously look at this thing, like a family looking at wild animals on a trail or something, and we notice that it's really short, skinny, and frail, like an old woman...and its extremely white hair just seemed so peculiar. We tried to get a good look at its face, but the wind was blowing its hair and covering it like I mentioned...and it didn't even acknowledge us... it just stood there completely still aside from the wind blowing its black clothes and white hair.

Well anyways, we agreed that it was bizarre and decided to drive around and see if we could get another look. This time we happened to look at the field it was facing across the street. I don't know how we could have missed it, but what we saw were these two, quite tall, figures dressed in black trench coats a little way into the field standing about 20 yards away from each other. They too were just standing there, in this blustering cold! But the oddest part of it all was that one of them was flying a black kite. We couldn't make anything out of it.

After driving by this scene a couple times, car pulled over, trunk open, strange elderly-looking white-haired thing standing by the trunk, and two tall trench-coat donned people flying a black kite.
All of this in some of the most unbearable weather that I can remember, and this is South Dakota mind you... We decided it was best to just let it be and go home, we did have a baby with us and he was getting fussy. I now wish we had gotten out, though, because I will never be able to figure out the mystery that was this situation.

So if you've read this far, does anyone have a clue of what this could have been? After reading the Mothman Prophecies by John Keel, there was a mention of the fabled men in black, and the way it was mentioned made me think of this event. In the book the Men in Black (not the Will Smith kind, but the kind they are based after, and way more creepy) are described as travelling in threes and a short, white-haired person is usually the one leading it...pretty close to what we saw that night. This was probably the most odd event of my life.

But the oddest part of it all was that one of them was flying a black kite.

Didn't the C's said that some indigenous people used kites to communicate with STS 4D, now I am wondering from where did that idea came from!

Update: here it is from 23 August 2001

Q: (L) {Reading from list of questions.} The Maori origin of kites. Why did the Maori fly kites?
A: To attempt communication with Gods.
Q: (TB) Which is exactly what their myths state. (L) Which gods?
A: STS.

I now wish we had gotten out, though, because I will never be able to figure out the mystery that was this situation.

I think that wouldn't have been a good idea and you were lucky for not doing it!

Back
Top Bottom