MatiaS

Jedi
So there's this author I would like to share about and maybe get some feedback from you guys. The thing is that on one level I think he really knows what he's talking about and that these techniques could have a lot of value. On the other hand there are key points which seem to kind of against a STO oriented approach. The internal conflict that kind of has arisen within me was what I tried to encapsulate when I started the thread Stuck between two approaches.. and in that thread I referenced Kreiter's work and said I would maybe post a deeper analysis of his books in the future. Well here we are in the future and the internal conflict hasn't completely settled, so here I go.

The author presents himself and his perspective through the lens of what he terms 'Inner Alchemy'. He emphasizes the importance to stay clear of dogma and to always verify the truth of anything energetically for yourself. I have 4 books from him and will summarize them separately, even though they all are quite similar, except for perhaps The Way of the Projectionist which deals more with what we would call astral projection, but the methods he teaches are different than any I've come across before.

The first book (a short one) I will touch on is Vampire's Way to Psychic Self-Defense. Already the name of the book here is sure to turn many people away from it and I understand that. He references "ancient vampires" throughout the book, talking about them as esoteric practicioners, I think he equates them to what he in later books calls 'Inner Alchemists'. He says they developed energetic techniques which allowed them to see more of the world as it is. He talks about how we waste energy all the time through negative emotional energy (big connection to Gurdjieff's work).

He opens chapter 1 as follows:
"I'm certain the first question on your mind will be, "Do I have to be a vampire in order to use their methods of psychic self-protection?
The answer to that is most definitely, NO.
When I was writing the introduction to this book it was very difficult for me to decide on what approach to take. This is a book written for the average person, in that I am not trying to appeal to a certain audience that is only interested in the vampire culture or vampire lore. [...] This book is written for those that are experiencing misfortune at the moment, because they are either flooded with negative thoughts and emotions from themselves and others, or because they are being attacked by ethereal creature that could only be called paranormal.
My need to present this information with a vampiric perspective arises from the fact that this knowledge truly does come from individuals that practiced and developed vampiric techniques in order to extend their lives and acquire power. It would not be just for me to present this information with some kind of new age angle, completely leaving out the source of this information, or pretending that this information comes from some kind of purely loving approach to life and the world. This information was gathered and developed by people interested in surviving in a hostile world. In order to survive in such a world, they needed to develop predatory instincts and predatory claws.
The second reason for wanting to present this information using a predatory approach, the approach that was held by those that developed this knowledge, is my desire to be able to properly teach the methodologies needed to transmute negative energy of all sorts, into positive personal power and positive energy. In other words the predatory stance that I speak about and employ throughout this book, is used as a way to teach how to 'transmute' what would be considered unusable negativity into positive and powerful energy. In other words you need this predatory stance in order to transmute energy for your benefit. When I use the word "Transmute", I am indeed talking about an alchemical process.
In order to perform transmutation of negative energy therefore, one must take on some of the attributes of those that developed this methodology to begin with."

He goes on to mention some Eastern traditions and their connections to this knowledge of energetic manipulation (Chinese Taoist alchemists, Kundalini yoga). He then talks about us being energetic beings but that because of not being knowledgeable of this truth, we leak this energy throughout our life and as a result live way shorter lifespans than what would be possible.

"Beyond this it is understood that we do not live in a static environment but that we prey upon the world and are preyed upon by other life forms as well; we live in a highly complex and savage ecosystem. Ancient vampires believed therefore in order maintain vigor and health, we must learn to take life energy from the world around us, we must seal up the many energetic holes that we have, and we must redistribute our untapped energetic resources in the most practical way possible."

He then again emphasizes that to use the techniques, one doesn't have to become a vampire but merely implement the techniques that allow us to take all the negativity that is around us and turn it into a positive energy.

Chapter 2 he explains that other psychic self-defense techniques, such as "psychic shields", rituals, psychic cleansing and exorcism don't work in the long run, because it uses energy that - by the nature of the techniques - is only lost and not replenished, and that the effectiveness depends on the energetic levels of the practicioner, and that most people don't have so much surplus energy to work with in the first place. He quickly touches on "servitors" which he also has written books on.

Chapter 3 he explains what we here on the forum would call the 4D STS influence. He says that these ancient vampires were able to - through their hightened energy levels - perceive things that normal people couldn't. More ethereal types of lifeforms. He differentiates between what he calls 'Non-Energy Generating Phantasms' (NEGPs) and 'Inorganic or Non-Organic Beings' (NOBs).

"NEGPs seemed to be mostly the creation of the human mind. They vary in size, complexity, and cohesive power. [they were] found to be far more fluid than the mineral life on earth and seem to possess an energetic quality that allows them to attract and repel each other depending on variances in their structural make up and stored energy.
As a result of the highly creative human mind, these NEGPs could be found around the entire planet sort of like a thick soup, their ebb and flow could be linked to a non-material invisible weather pattern. We currently refer to these NEGPs as thouhts, thought forms, and thought gestalts (or memes).
The second type of life that vampires discovered living invisibly on planet Earth, were the non-organic beings (NOBs). It could be said that it was the discovery of these beings that truly began the ancient vampiric societies that would evolve on Earth from then on. These NOBs were found to come in varying sizes and complexity, just like biological life on the planet. Moreover some of these NOBs were found to be infinitely more intelligent than men, and were also able to live for far longer.
NOBs, for all intents and purposes, are far more aware of us than we are of them. While certain legends and mythologies exist that speak of faerie folk and elementals for example, even to this day with all our scientific knowledge, humanity is largely unaware of the existence of these inorganic life forms."

The rest of the book then he goes into explanations that a lot of the negativity we feel is not actually originating from us but is being provoked and triggered by these non-organic beings. If we equate these non-organic beings to either the Lizzies directly, or to sort of probes of the Lizzies, I find his explanations align pretty well with how Laura describes the Matrix being able to basically manifest events and life situations solely for the purpose of draining us of our energy.

Chapters 6 and 7 deal with the actual techniques, which in this book are pretty limited to 'reverse breathing', alongside with affirmations and visualizations.

The very basic of the technique is to, when encountering negativity, either from yourself or outside you, to engage in reverse breathing (pulling stomach in with in-breath) while visualizing the energy being pooled into your stomach (the cauldron, dan tien, hara etc.), while affirming to yourself something like "I am taking this energy into me and consuming it for my benefit". He makes the point in this book and the others, that energy is in essence neutral, and what gives the energy a positive or negative polarization is the intent through which it flows, he likens intent to a tube through which energy flows.

In essence then, the argument is that negative energy - felt negatively because of the negative intent (either from other people or perhaps from the NOBs) - can be transmuted by superimposing our positive intent - of feeding on the energy - and thus can be transmuted and beneficially accumulated into our energetic body. This is a very bare bones explanation and in all the books I have, he goes into more detailed explanations and nuances and variations of the techniques, but the baseline to the energetic absorption is the above.

He finishes off the book with a kind of Q&A section and answers questions. The way he talks about the NOBs (in later books he more directly just refers to 'the Archon') I feel aligns a lot with what we're learning from the C's. They've told us to "always expect attack and know the modes of same" and this is almost exactly what Kreiter is pointing towards.

The next book I have is Overcoming the Archon Throgh Alchemy. I have it currently borrowed to a friend so I can't reference it directly. It's pretty much like Vampires Way but with way more fleshed out. Vampires Way is a mere 104 pages but Overcoming is 286.

In this book he presents the Holy Trinity as he understands it from his inner alchemical perspective. This trinity is further developed in The Way of The Projectionist (TWOTP). The trinity - tripolarity - is divided as such:

IN-polarity - The act of energy being pulled in and allowed to assimilate. Later in TWOTP also the act of allowing the mind to naturally flow in on itself.
VOID-polarity - Energetic containment, nothing goes in and nothing goes out. Later in TWOTP also the act of consciously forgetting oneself in order to move deeper into the "second world". I see a parallel of "moving your assemblage point" here.
OUT-polarity - The sustained focused attention on a specific thing, goal, or desire.

He talks more in-depth about the Archon (4D STS) and again, I feel it aligns almost perfectly with what we are learning from C's. I'm still reading transcripts and the Wave so I don't know all the nuances the C's have disclosed but as far as I can see, Kreiter and Laura are talking about very much the same thing.

There are more energetic techniques in this book also, divided into modes of approach to the energetic tripolarity. Techniques about the IN-polarity have to do with energy absorption, the need to employ the predatory stance in order to impose our own intent on negative energy, exercises such as imagining pulling a small object (such as a cup) on a table into you, to get a feel for how it feels when energy gets pulled into us. He talks about energy pumps and says that before Tai-Chi became the movement based practice it is known as today, it was originally a more purely energetical practice, moving the Chi energy in and around the body.

Exercises relating to the VOID-polarity are e.g are lying in bed after waking up in the morning and remaining in the hypnogogic (or hypnopompic, can't remember) state and accessing more of the "second world" like this. He also says that melatonin is the hormone that gives us more access to this "second world" and that we can use it consciously, instead of just falling asleep. VOID-polarity also encompasses energetic containment and has exercises relating to this (pulling your own energy back into yourself and imagining your aura "hardening" to not let any energy seep out). Also, as energetic containment is equated to stopping the flow of energy, the practices also emphasize the power to use willpower to turn off the flow of thoughts.

OUT-polarity exercises include a lot of visualization exercises, where each sense is used separately, visualizing with sight, smell, feeling, smell and taste separately to be able to "create a world" within your head. Also he writes that our desires (conscious or unconscious) are a big part of what shapes our reality, therefore practices include conscious, sustained, focused attention towards a specific desired outcome in order to help bring it into our reality.

This is very much just scratching the surface as I'm just picking this out of memory. A lot more nuance and additional information is in the book itself.

The next book I have is The Magnum Opus, A Step by Step Course, and this one truly I've found valuable. It's almost like a school book, every chapter is split into a "Concepts" section and a "Techniques" section. First the theory and then the practice.

Chapters 1 and 2 starts out with just examining our own beliefs about the world, and why they might be as they are. Exercises include a "belief analysis" exercise where we're encouraged to try to find out our personal Core Beliefs about the world by engaging in a thorough analysis of our own mind. He also encourages the reader to start looking at the world in a more energetic way, loosening the limits of what we believe to be possible and not, and that everything is not only matter, as materialistic science would have us believe. I find the belief-analysis exercise to be very interesting thought-experiments as they really show the malleability and plasticity of our mental landscape. In one exercise we are prompted to for instance take a topic, and make arguments for both sides, this stretching and playing with one's own mind helps show how differently we experience the world and how seemingly easy it is to make up justifications on the spot to support almost any kind of ideological stance.

Chapter 3 has to do with more visualization and creating a "world within". As I'm aphantasic and never have been able to see images as clearly as others seemingly do with ease, these exercises are burdensome for me to do. I do find however that I can visualize with all the other senses quite easily, I can hear music or imagine the smell or feeling of pretty much any object in quite a realistic way. Other exercises are focus-developing exercises such as staring at a dot on the wall for 15 minutes straight, trying to keep attention firmly attached to this single dot. I did find my focus did improve after repeatedly engaging in this exercise, and it's a commonly held idea in most fields of esoterica that the power of our attention and awareness is our most formidable asset in this reality.

Chapter 4 is all about our own energetic body and how to become more acquainted with it through absorbing and observing energy. Here also what he calls the Inner Feeling Sense (IFS) is introduced. To boil it down, the IFS is basically an "energetic skill" we can acquire, and by utilizing it gain information about anything. This I feel is of course very open to subjective misappropriation, but it's interesting to play around with nonetheless. The basic exercise is to just take any object (let's say a cup), place it on the table in front of you, and then just gaze at this object. Through practice we should be able to start sensing this object in a way that will give us information about it (tapping into the information field?). The technique can be applied also to ideas inside our mind.

Chapter 5 is about energy absorption and packing this energy into the cauldron to store it there. I already explained the basic concept above, but in this book he goes into more depth on the nuances of the why and how this process actually happens.

"Here, it is important to point out to you that by absorbing this negative energy, either from ourselves or from people and the world around us, we are quite literally feeding on the Great Archon himself. That is, we have just taught ourselves how to devour that which has been eating us!"

"As I have explained, there is a direct relation between the tensions that we feel and our emotional level. For this reason, it is quite possible to greatly lessen how much emotion you feel by trying to consciously relax your body as much as you can, because it is for the most part impossible to feel negative emotion when the body is completely relaxed. So by learning to completely relax the body on command, you can stop almost all conscious and unconscious emotional outbursts.
This total relaxation though, is quite a difficult thing to achieve and maintain throughout the day, every day. A much more proactive approach is the absorption and re-absorption techniques that I will be presenting here and in the next chapter."

"Sometimes it can be startling to realize just how perfectly negativity can arrange itself, so as to cause us the most harm possible. Such negative events, as they are happening, as the tumblers seem to be clicking one after the other, to create the perfect storm as it were, CAN BE STOPPED.
You can do this by waking up to the situation as it unfolds, instead of going into shock and accepting your bad karma, and right there at that moment, begin to absorb the entire event; all of the vortex of energy accumulating there, that if left alone, will surely cause even more negativity.
Eat that energy therefore, imagine that you are sucking up the energy from the entire area. Take this energy, say to yourself, "I take all this negative energy and I stop this negative event in its tracks!"

"Some have expressed concern about absorbing negative energy which they feel can be dangerous or bad for you in some way. My response has always been that this fear is quite healthy and it should be used to make sure that your Predatory Stance (your predatory intent) is strong enough to deal with anything that you may be absorbing. What I mean by this is that if you feel fear or even a small amount of timidity about absorbing any foreign energy then you need to make sure that you push against this fear and really embrace your inner predator/hunter/warrior in the strongest way possible. This fear then becomes a barometer telling you when you are or are not strong enough to deal with the negativity around you in a positive way.
It is imperative that you always push beyond this fear and timidity. EAT THIS TIMIDITY like you have consumed all the other silly emotional drains of your day. And then use this consumed fear and timidity to push out the strong being that resides within you, a being strong enough to feast on those negativities and those harmful beings that would bring you down, cause you harm, or even feast on your energy."

Chapter 6 he talks about recapitulation as he understands it. I've read about it on the forum and his approach differs only in that it's more structured. One is encouraged to make a list of events in one's past that were big emotional draining events, then take the time to sit in a meditative state and go back into that memory as fully as one can (he even recommends sitting in a dark closet, so as to be able to fully focus on the memory to the extent of feeling as if being there) and then employ the energetic re-absorption techniques, to pull that whole event (and the energetic loss it provoked) into oneself and pack that energy into ones cauldron.

"Using this technique then, of relaxed but focused attention on a past memory, that allows a practitioner to leave this moment in time, leave this present body and perceive a past time, you too can take advantage of the spacious presentness of energy, to gather up any emotional energetic loss that may have occurred at ANY time in your life!"

"The final goal is this:
COMPLETE ENERGETIC RE-ABSORPTION OF ALL LOST ENERGY, AND THE HEALING OF AL ENERGETIC WOUNDS THROUGHOUT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE HISTORY."

"This can be a daunting task if you try to imagine the far-reaching scope of it, and honestly I don't want to shy away from the magnitude of all of this. I want you to realize the scale of this task, because through this realization I hope that you may understand the incredible prize that the completion of such a task can bring.
In the simplest terms possible, the completion of such a task brings about true and complete freedom from the Archon, from this material world, from this dense vibratory frequency that you are bound to, and provides the energy needed to overcome the eventual dissipation of individuality that happens after physical death!"

Chapter 7 touches on the refinement of the Philosophers' Stone which according to Kreiter is the conglomeration of energy we are accumulating and refining in our cauldron (dan tien). He does make the point that this is a lifelong process and that it will take years and years for any practitioner.

He outlines The Great Work as he presents in this book consisting of:
  • Becoming aware of the world, and thus the need to engage in the Great Work
  • Realizing personal enlightenment by discovering ones beliefs and the power of personal attention.
  • Understanding the power lying in visualizing with all 5 senses, essentially being able to create complete worlds which one can inhabit and manipulate.
  • Employing the IFS (Inner feeling sense) in order to be able to see the true nature of reality. "With this ability the practitioner develops the ability to understand and to directly know all things in a way that far surpasses what is perceptively possible through the use of the physical sense alone. The mastery of this technique allows the practitioner to greatly surpass mere dogmatic and a priori knowledge of any kind."
  • "The discovery and employment of the personal energy body through the use of the meridian systems, conscious breathing, and energy pumps.
  • Energetic re-absorption of all negative energy in the present along with energetic re-absorption of all of the energy loss throughout the Alchemist's entire life history.
  • Finally using all of the energetic techniques to turn the pooled energy in one's cauldron into the Jewel (Philosopher's stone)
  • "An important addition in this particular course is the technique that can be employed to use some of the power contained within the Stone to manifest/transmute NEEDED things into existence, in accordance with Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. This is the first use of the refined Stone as a transmuting substance, and epitomizes the allegorical process of turning lead into gold."
He then outlines a "recommended workout routine", going through the different exercises and how often to use practice them. It's not a very rigorous recommendation, usually amounting to a few times (or even just once) a week per exercise for 15-20 minutes.

The final book is The Way of The Projectionist and as the title suggests it deals more with what I would equate to a 4D-like perspective on things. Again chapters include a theoretical section and a technical/practical section. I find this to be the most hard-hitting of the books as it really presents some thought-provoking ideas. As we do move more towards the non-physical however, this is where I think subjectivity can rear its ugly head, and without experiencing all these things for oneself, a lot of it could be explained away as somebody's subjective experience only. Instead of going through chapter by chapter as I did with other books, seeing as the book continues a lot along the same lines as the previous ones, now just moving all the understandings and teachings into the "second world", I will just quote some bits and bobs and maybe you can get a feel for the material.

"This is perhaps one of the most difficult books that I have had to write thus far. This is because the subtleties, the nuance, and the quantities of each aspect of the formula that will be presented in this course book, are incredibly delicate and most difficult to put into words.
This course book is meant to capture your attention, and to take that attention on deep dives into another world of existence: a Second World. This Second World is here-now, it is all around you. It is a fabulous place that should be accessible to all of us, but that will barely be glimpsed by most through half-forgotten dreams, sometimes vivid fantasy, drug induced delusion, and even through the mythical stories and fictional worlds that we consume through film an literature.
But this book is not fiction; it is a practical course that is meant to be a portal to that Second World. It is in some ways a kind of recipe book, in that it offers certain ingredients that must be utilized and combined in order to open a gate and make the Second World accessible. This course book will show you how to break away from the three-dimensional prison referred to as 'consensual' reality, and open up an oddly angled gate that leads to a very real, sometimes scary, and yet very practical new set of dimensions of awareness and existence, that are simply beyond description.
I have tried very hard to make sure that this book is accessible to anyone, even those who may not have read any of my other books. However, this is a true course book, and due to the fact that this is a very complex subject, I would recommend that you make sure that you read slowly and that you re-read those sections that may be a bit more complicated to understand. I also feel that you will be far more prepared for some of the more advanced concepts described in this course book if you have previous experience with the theories of out of body travel and lucid dreaming. I would say that even advanced practitioners may find this a complex read at times, but I think that the extra effort will be worth it because, to my knowledge at least, at the time of me writing this book, there is information here that you will not find anywhere else! [...]
This is a challenging course, and it will test you mentally. It will make you question consensual reality and in the process of practicing the techniques described here, it is my hope that you will have some truly powerful inner experiences. These experiences can be scary at times but if you can push yourself past this fear, by staying focused on where you want to go, you will eventually find a place beyond your greatest imaginings, and a freedom that is worth all the effort."
[asking the question if we could live in a virtual reality simulation, and if this thing has been spoken of in the past as well]
"Well, yes they have, and I feel that as we grow more intricate and aware as a species, many of us have begun to look at the nature of our own existence through a broader, wiser lens, that is starting to connect some of the dots. Through that lens, an increasing number of us have begun to truly 'see' that the possible explanations for who we are and why we are here, are always answered using standard terms and definitions that are part of the social contruct of the times we live in. In this modern time the most powerful social construct revolves around rationality and science, and therefore our answer to these fundamental question of who we are and where we came from, are contained within a social construct that uses terms and concepts like "virtual worlds" and "super machine intelligence".
But one could use another lens, a religious lens, made up of a slightly different social construct, and one could express a very similar concept by stating that we humans and this entire world are god(s) creation and that all of it is contained within his/her mind.
And if I were to use an even older social construct, and a lens that I refer to as Inner Alchemy, I could say that no matter who our real creator may have been, we are now under the control of a great and unfriendly power. I could say using the Alchemical lens that we are now within a kind of virtual matrix created by a machine like intelligence, a predatory force, a demiurge, that has bound us in a cube, a virtual simulation of sorts, that we have accepted as being the real world, the rational world."
[...]
"Inner Alchemy proposes the notion that we human beings are far more powerful than we might suspect.

• It states that we are infinitely magical beings existing in an infinitely magical multidimensional universe.
  • It states that we are beings who have been deluded, forced, into thinking that we are something lesser.
  • It states that we are of divine origin, from the physical point of view, but that we have become a lesser construct thanks to an external force. This Alchemical lens states that you and I have the possibility of being more than a small cog in a giant machine, or a 'non player character' in some giant virtual game.
  • It states that you and I have the real possibility of being a kind of god ourselves, as long as we can wake up to how to truly become individual beings, as opposed to half-asleep zombies that we have been forced to become. And what that freedom may mean for you or me, is only dependent on the complexity of our personal intellect and how far we can fly in accordance with personal energy."
[...]
"In order to outline this formula, I have needed to do my best to transcend a number of different existing ideas and beliefs about the nature of altered states of consciousness. This has become a difficult balancing act at times as I try to provide terms for what the formula that I am outlining is all about, while at the same time not getting trapped in the current beliefs of the times.
For example, this course book is most simply about how to use a very old procedural formula to achieve certain altered states of consciousness that can allow you to become lucid in what could be termed dreaming locations and to use such lucidity to access other dimensions, other worlds, other quite real places. These new consciousness locations will make available increased power, knowledge, and the ability to participate in immeasurable pleasures and adventures.
But classifying all of this as lucid dreaming, out of body experiences, trance states, and the like, is just not completely correct. This is because while these terms can help to describe what is going on to some degree, they also convey certain highly biased misconceptions about what is happening and about the nature of human consciousness.
Indeed, these biases are so prevalent in our modern understanding of altered states and inner motion, and are so restrictive at times that I have been forced to employ a different name for the general skill set that you will be learning about in this course book. I feel this term is much more accurate in describing what you will be learning. The term that I will be using is projectionist.
A projectionist is a person who projects; who moves thanks to a type of inner motion that is un-measurable using current rational standards and beliefs. A projectionist is a person who is both a seer and a traveler simultaneously; they are those who have found the gate and are brave enough to go through it."

"We are all vibrating, we are energy. This vibrating energy, that is us, can be altered using different techniques. These alterations in vibration can move a part or the whole of you to another point in space, and change in frequency and intensity of that vibration can move a part or the whole of you to another point in space or time. Movement through space, time, or both simultaneously is a move to a different location, to a different dimensional geography point contained within an infinitely spontaneous present that is the true and fundamental nature of reality.
[...]
Projections of attention therefore are mental changes in frequency and intensity; which means that you are moving aspects of the self through time and space by consciously directing your mental states."

Here is a part that diverts from most other things what we learn on the subject reincarnation:

"As I have stated in a number of my books, an Alchemist knows (as a result of direct perception) that we really only have this one life, this one individuality. Upon physical death this individuality is relatively quickly lost depending on the power accumulated by the individual when they were alive.
There seems to be a discrepancy then between me saying that you only have this one life while also stating that the development of awareness happens through a series of lifetimes. This is a vastly complex issue and given enough time in this life, I do plan to write about this in as much detail as I can in other books.
(his latest book which I don't have, has recently been published, called The Way of the Death Defier)
For now, let me briefly explain this seeming discrepancy by describing it in this way. A species, any species, seems to evolve over time. Each individual within that species is one individuality that dies after physical death and will not be repeated, and yet each individual existence is part of a larger group or order that comprises the whole species. Any individual therefore is part of a greater structure and that structure does survives an individual physical death. Moreover, this greater structure will help in the creation of the next individual born into flesh and life existence.
An individual can and does, in a natural way then, have access to certain inherited traits that are part of the whole species, that it can use to its betterment in its own individual life. Therefore, each individual person does evolve and is growing in accordance to the advancement of this greater structure that survives beyond physical death, the species, but the survival of this greater structure DOES NOT mean the survival of the individual!
The desire of the Alchemist is to not just be an unconscious rung in a collective evolutionary ladder, but to wake up and free themselves in order to evolve as a true individuality, instead of a lumbering collective."

He talks about "cubing"/creating our own personal logos using true logic, to order and understand ourselves and the world around us, and then to apply this "cubing" to the forays into the second world, to have them make more sense to us.

More expanding on the tripolarity:

"Most of us therefore think that we perceive time as a linear event that rolls before us like a movie on a reel. But in reality, our perceptions flow and shift organically; our attention flashes on and off, very much like breathing. There is an IN, an OUT, and a VOID in the middle:
  • During the OUT (as we project our conscious will and mental force in order to perceive) we may be quite conscious of the fact that we are now at that moment visualizing that blue square (part of visualization exercise). During this OUT process we are also, if we are not visualizing anything, very aware of this now time in this now place.
  • During the IN (as we replenish our mental strength and allow our perceptions to flow inwardly into shallow or deep aspects of the Second World), we may lose ourselves in the many random internal thoughts, and lose sight of the square, our physical surroundings, and even who we are during waking reality, as we travel deeply and quite unconsciously into the Second World (the chthonic, the inner).
  • During the VOID we transition from OUT to IN and back OUT again. Within the context of this course book, we may say that the conscious ego (the outer self) shuts down completely (forgets itself totally). Unfortunately, with the shutting down of the conscious outer self, the mind shuts down as well, and another self wakes up; the unconscious or inner self. If we can stay awake or remember those dreams that we may have when we sleep, then this shutting down of the conscious self can be said to allow the mind to change its point of focus from the First World (the waking world) to the Second World (the subjective or dream world). This means in essence that during the VOID phase of consciousness, there is a complete forgetting, that allows for a state of non-thought to facilitate a transition from one self to another, or from one type of perception to another."
The length of these IN-OUT-VOID cycles is dependent on many factors that have to do with natural proclivities of the human mind, natural talent, personal exercise and discipline, occult knowledge, and personal energy levels in general. There are also natural cycles having to do with light levels in our environment, the seasons, geographical locations, sun and moon cycles, among other things.
[...]
Remember what I had mentioned earlier: separation and duality are an illusion; they are a good way to help with understanding, but duality and separation are ultimately an unsophisticated form of perception that has its limits. As such, the three Polarities and the Tria Prima, which will be covered soon, outlined above are only actual things at an extreme point in the flow of time. This means that there is no IN, OUT, and VOID per se, but a fluid continuance. There is no point of awake or asleep for example, there are just points in time when we could be said to be more one thing than another, in accordance to how we define such terms based on our perception point at that time.
The OUT cycle of awareness is where we find the rational conscious self and the part of the mind that we refer to as ourselves; the conscious ego. Since the conscious ego and 'wakefulness', at this period in human history have become so dominant, this linear version of time is the only one that we now consider to be real."

Later in the book he outlines the "rooms of the projectionist" which are successively more complex stages and depths of projection. He goes into great detail about all that could be encountered and is very thorough in his explanations throughout this book.

So here's a pretty crude outline for you to consider. What I'm of course wondering mostly about is the energetic practices and if they can be used in a STO way? He does clearly make the point that we are not consuming the essence of anybody else, just the negative energy that they (or the archon) projects, this energy that otherwise would just hang around and dicipate (or conglomorate). He also says we can then, if we choose, instead project this energy as positivity into our surroundings.

I can say that last year as I was employing these techniques I did feel increase in energy levels, and had some pretty distinct experiences when doing re-absorption of past negative events, feeling huge waves of energy enter my body.' Also was having more vivid dreams. I couldn't notice at least any negative effects of employing any of the techniques. With some I didn't really get any results (such as the IFS and visual visualization) but after repeated efforts with energetic practices I was feeling things. I'm now wondering of course if this is just a waste of time. What is the general consensus on this kind of 'energy work' on the forum?

A main point of difference of course from how this forum presents the Work is that Kreiter says we can achieve this liberation as solo practitioners, without a network. This, alongside with the whole "predatory stance" thing are points of contention to me. I mean, we are predators in a way, we hunt and eat meat, so maybe it's not such a bad thing to hunt and consume energy directly (especially if we can consume and transmute negative energy). The whole idea of "turning the tables on the archon and beating it at its own game" is definitely appealing in its epic implications, but I'm left wondering if this is the correct approach. Especially after having read something that we should radiate 'gravity waves' and not pull them into us. I don't want to be slipping towards the STS end of the spectrum any more than I already am.

I would like for somebody to share their thoughts on this, and maybe point in a relevant direction within the C's transcripts if you can see any parallels (both in favor of and against Kreiters material).

What I kind of outlined in the thread I started that I linked at the beginning of this post; are we just to employ "normal"/"non-esoteric" techniques to improve ourselves and polarize towards STO like this, and then the universe falls into place around us (seemingly granting us more of the "power" esoteric teachings seem to be pursuing), or do we also try to consciously employ more "esoteric" techniques including energy work and conscious projection of awareness into subjective mind-spaces?

Any thoughts?

Hi MatiaS, thanks for sharing what you've learned on this author/subject of alchemy, I can't pull C's transcrpts out my hat :-) but the "Search " function is your best friend here!
My thoughts are that alchemy is a way one can explore if he choose to
The whole idea of "turning the tables on the archon and beating it at its own game" is definitely appealing in its epic implications, but I'm left wondering if this is the correct approach. Especially after having read something that we should radiate 'gravity waves' and not pull them into us. I don't want to be slipping towards the STS end of the spectrum any more than I already am.
and here you gave yourself a big clue of the limit of its power.

So there's this author I would like to share about and maybe get some feedback from you guys. The thing is that on one level I think he really knows what he's talking about and that these techniques could have a lot of value. On the other hand there are key points which seem to kind of against a STO oriented approach. The internal conflict that kind of has arisen within me was what I tried to encapsulate when I started the thread Stuck between two approaches.. and in that thread I referenced Kreiter's work and said I would maybe post a deeper analysis of his books in the future. Well here we are in the future and the internal conflict hasn't completely settled, so here I go.

The author presents himself and his perspective through the lens of what he terms 'Inner Alchemy'. He emphasizes the importance to stay clear of dogma and to always verify the truth of anything energetically for yourself. I have 4 books from him and will summarize them separately, even though they all are quite similar, except for perhaps The Way of the Projectionist which deals more with what we would call astral projection, but the methods he teaches are different than any I've come across before.

The first book (a short one) I will touch on is Vampire's Way to Psychic Self-Defense. Already the name of the book here is sure to turn many people away from it and I understand that. He references "ancient vampires" throughout the book, talking about them as esoteric practicioners, I think he equates them to what he in later books calls 'Inner Alchemists'. He says they developed energetic techniques which allowed them to see more of the world as it is. He talks about how we waste energy all the time through negative emotional energy (big connection to Gurdjieff's work).

He opens chapter 1 as follows:
"I'm certain the first question on your mind will be, "Do I have to be a vampire in order to use their methods of psychic self-protection?
The answer to that is most definitely, NO.
When I was writing the introduction to this book it was very difficult for me to decide on what approach to take. This is a book written for the average person, in that I am not trying to appeal to a certain audience that is only interested in the vampire culture or vampire lore. [...] This book is written for those that are experiencing misfortune at the moment, because they are either flooded with negative thoughts and emotions from themselves and others, or because they are being attacked by ethereal creature that could only be called paranormal.
My need to present this information with a vampiric perspective arises from the fact that this knowledge truly does come from individuals that practiced and developed vampiric techniques in order to extend their lives and acquire power. It would not be just for me to present this information with some kind of new age angle, completely leaving out the source of this information, or pretending that this information comes from some kind of purely loving approach to life and the world. This information was gathered and developed by people interested in surviving in a hostile world. In order to survive in such a world, they needed to develop predatory instincts and predatory claws.
The second reason for wanting to present this information using a predatory approach, the approach that was held by those that developed this knowledge, is my desire to be able to properly teach the methodologies needed to transmute negative energy of all sorts, into positive personal power and positive energy. In other words the predatory stance that I speak about and employ throughout this book, is used as a way to teach how to 'transmute' what would be considered unusable negativity into positive and powerful energy. In other words you need this predatory stance in order to transmute energy for your benefit. When I use the word "Transmute", I am indeed talking about an alchemical process.
In order to perform transmutation of negative energy therefore, one must take on some of the attributes of those that developed this methodology to begin with."

He goes on to mention some Eastern traditions and their connections to this knowledge of energetic manipulation (Chinese Taoist alchemists, Kundalini yoga). He then talks about us being energetic beings but that because of not being knowledgeable of this truth, we leak this energy throughout our life and as a result live way shorter lifespans than what would be possible.

"Beyond this it is understood that we do not live in a static environment but that we prey upon the world and are preyed upon by other life forms as well; we live in a highly complex and savage ecosystem. Ancient vampires believed therefore in order maintain vigor and health, we must learn to take life energy from the world around us, we must seal up the many energetic holes that we have, and we must redistribute our untapped energetic resources in the most practical way possible."

He then again emphasizes that to use the techniques, one doesn't have to become a vampire but merely implement the techniques that allow us to take all the negativity that is around us and turn it into a positive energy.

Chapter 2 he explains that other psychic self-defense techniques, such as "psychic shields", rituals, psychic cleansing and exorcism don't work in the long run, because it uses energy that - by the nature of the techniques - is only lost and not replenished, and that the effectiveness depends on the energetic levels of the practicioner, and that most people don't have so much surplus energy to work with in the first place. He quickly touches on "servitors" which he also has written books on.

Chapter 3 he explains what we here on the forum would call the 4D STS influence. He says that these ancient vampires were able to - through their hightened energy levels - perceive things that normal people couldn't. More ethereal types of lifeforms. He differentiates between what he calls 'Non-Energy Generating Phantasms' (NEGPs) and 'Inorganic or Non-Organic Beings' (NOBs).

"NEGPs seemed to be mostly the creation of the human mind. They vary in size, complexity, and cohesive power. [they were] found to be far more fluid than the mineral life on earth and seem to possess an energetic quality that allows them to attract and repel each other depending on variances in their structural make up and stored energy.
As a result of the highly creative human mind, these NEGPs could be found around the entire planet sort of like a thick soup, their ebb and flow could be linked to a non-material invisible weather pattern. We currently refer to these NEGPs as thouhts, thought forms, and thought gestalts (or memes).
The second type of life that vampires discovered living invisibly on planet Earth, were the non-organic beings (NOBs). It could be said that it was the discovery of these beings that truly began the ancient vampiric societies that would evolve on Earth from then on. These NOBs were found to come in varying sizes and complexity, just like biological life on the planet. Moreover some of these NOBs were found to be infinitely more intelligent than men, and were also able to live for far longer.
NOBs, for all intents and purposes, are far more aware of us than we are of them. While certain legends and mythologies exist that speak of faerie folk and elementals for example, even to this day with all our scientific knowledge, humanity is largely unaware of the existence of these inorganic life forms."

The rest of the book then he goes into explanations that a lot of the negativity we feel is not actually originating from us but is being provoked and triggered by these non-organic beings. If we equate these non-organic beings to either the Lizzies directly, or to sort of probes of the Lizzies, I find his explanations align pretty well with how Laura describes the Matrix being able to basically manifest events and life situations solely for the purpose of draining us of our energy.

Chapters 6 and 7 deal with the actual techniques, which in this book are pretty limited to 'reverse breathing', alongside with affirmations and visualizations.

The very basic of the technique is to, when encountering negativity, either from yourself or outside you, to engage in reverse breathing (pulling stomach in with in-breath) while visualizing the energy being pooled into your stomach (the cauldron, dan tien, hara etc.), while affirming to yourself something like "I am taking this energy into me and consuming it for my benefit". He makes the point in this book and the others, that energy is in essence neutral, and what gives the energy a positive or negative polarization is the intent through which it flows, he likens intent to a tube through which energy flows.

In essence then, the argument is that negative energy - felt negatively because of the negative intent (either from other people or perhaps from the NOBs) - can be transmuted by superimposing our positive intent - of feeding on the energy - and thus can be transmuted and beneficially accumulated into our energetic body. This is a very bare bones explanation and in all the books I have, he goes into more detailed explanations and nuances and variations of the techniques, but the baseline to the energetic absorption is the above.

He finishes off the book with a kind of Q&A section and answers questions. The way he talks about the NOBs (in later books he more directly just refers to 'the Archon') I feel aligns a lot with what we're learning from the C's. They've told us to "always expect attack and know the modes of same" and this is almost exactly what Kreiter is pointing towards.

The next book I have is Overcoming the Archon Throgh Alchemy. I have it currently borrowed to a friend so I can't reference it directly. It's pretty much like Vampires Way but with way more fleshed out. Vampires Way is a mere 104 pages but Overcoming is 286.

In this book he presents the Holy Trinity as he understands it from his inner alchemical perspective. This trinity is further developed in The Way of The Projectionist (TWOTP). The trinity - tripolarity - is divided as such:

IN-polarity - The act of energy being pulled in and allowed to assimilate. Later in TWOTP also the act of allowing the mind to naturally flow in on itself.
VOID-polarity - Energetic containment, nothing goes in and nothing goes out. Later in TWOTP also the act of consciously forgetting oneself in order to move deeper into the "second world". I see a parallel of "moving your assemblage point" here.
OUT-polarity - The sustained focused attention on a specific thing, goal, or desire.

He talks more in-depth about the Archon (4D STS) and again, I feel it aligns almost perfectly with what we are learning from C's. I'm still reading transcripts and the Wave so I don't know all the nuances the C's have disclosed but as far as I can see, Kreiter and Laura are talking about very much the same thing.

There are more energetic techniques in this book also, divided into modes of approach to the energetic tripolarity. Techniques about the IN-polarity have to do with energy absorption, the need to employ the predatory stance in order to impose our own intent on negative energy, exercises such as imagining pulling a small object (such as a cup) on a table into you, to get a feel for how it feels when energy gets pulled into us. He talks about energy pumps and says that before Tai-Chi became the movement based practice it is known as today, it was originally a more purely energetical practice, moving the Chi energy in and around the body.

Exercises relating to the VOID-polarity are e.g are lying in bed after waking up in the morning and remaining in the hypnogogic (or hypnopompic, can't remember) state and accessing more of the "second world" like this. He also says that melatonin is the hormone that gives us more access to this "second world" and that we can use it consciously, instead of just falling asleep. VOID-polarity also encompasses energetic containment and has exercises relating to this (pulling your own energy back into yourself and imagining your aura "hardening" to not let any energy seep out). Also, as energetic containment is equated to stopping the flow of energy, the practices also emphasize the power to use willpower to turn off the flow of thoughts.

OUT-polarity exercises include a lot of visualization exercises, where each sense is used separately, visualizing with sight, smell, feeling, smell and taste separately to be able to "create a world" within your head. Also he writes that our desires (conscious or unconscious) are a big part of what shapes our reality, therefore practices include conscious, sustained, focused attention towards a specific desired outcome in order to help bring it into our reality.

This is very much just scratching the surface as I'm just picking this out of memory. A lot more nuance and additional information is in the book itself.

The next book I have is The Magnum Opus, A Step by Step Course, and this one truly I've found valuable. It's almost like a school book, every chapter is split into a "Concepts" section and a "Techniques" section. First the theory and then the practice.

Chapters 1 and 2 starts out with just examining our own beliefs about the world, and why they might be as they are. Exercises include a "belief analysis" exercise where we're encouraged to try to find out our personal Core Beliefs about the world by engaging in a thorough analysis of our own mind. He also encourages the reader to start looking at the world in a more energetic way, loosening the limits of what we believe to be possible and not, and that everything is not only matter, as materialistic science would have us believe. I find the belief-analysis exercise to be very interesting thought-experiments as they really show the malleability and plasticity of our mental landscape. In one exercise we are prompted to for instance take a topic, and make arguments for both sides, this stretching and playing with one's own mind helps show how differently we experience the world and how seemingly easy it is to make up justifications on the spot to support almost any kind of ideological stance.

Chapter 3 has to do with more visualization and creating a "world within". As I'm aphantasic and never have been able to see images as clearly as others seemingly do with ease, these exercises are burdensome for me to do. I do find however that I can visualize with all the other senses quite easily, I can hear music or imagine the smell or feeling of pretty much any object in quite a realistic way. Other exercises are focus-developing exercises such as staring at a dot on the wall for 15 minutes straight, trying to keep attention firmly attached to this single dot. I did find my focus did improve after repeatedly engaging in this exercise, and it's a commonly held idea in most fields of esoterica that the power of our attention and awareness is our most formidable asset in this reality.

Chapter 4 is all about our own energetic body and how to become more acquainted with it through absorbing and observing energy. Here also what he calls the Inner Feeling Sense (IFS) is introduced. To boil it down, the IFS is basically an "energetic skill" we can acquire, and by utilizing it gain information about anything. This I feel is of course very open to subjective misappropriation, but it's interesting to play around with nonetheless. The basic exercise is to just take any object (let's say a cup), place it on the table in front of you, and then just gaze at this object. Through practice we should be able to start sensing this object in a way that will give us information about it (tapping into the information field?). The technique can be applied also to ideas inside our mind.

Chapter 5 is about energy absorption and packing this energy into the cauldron to store it there. I already explained the basic concept above, but in this book he goes into more depth on the nuances of the why and how this process actually happens.

"Here, it is important to point out to you that by absorbing this negative energy, either from ourselves or from people and the world around us, we are quite literally feeding on the Great Archon himself. That is, we have just taught ourselves how to devour that which has been eating us!"

"As I have explained, there is a direct relation between the tensions that we feel and our emotional level. For this reason, it is quite possible to greatly lessen how much emotion you feel by trying to consciously relax your body as much as you can, because it is for the most part impossible to feel negative emotion when the body is completely relaxed. So by learning to completely relax the body on command, you can stop almost all conscious and unconscious emotional outbursts.
This total relaxation though, is quite a difficult thing to achieve and maintain throughout the day, every day. A much more proactive approach is the absorption and re-absorption techniques that I will be presenting here and in the next chapter."

"Sometimes it can be startling to realize just how perfectly negativity can arrange itself, so as to cause us the most harm possible. Such negative events, as they are happening, as the tumblers seem to be clicking one after the other, to create the perfect storm as it were, CAN BE STOPPED.
You can do this by waking up to the situation as it unfolds, instead of going into shock and accepting your bad karma, and right there at that moment, begin to absorb the entire event; all of the vortex of energy accumulating there, that if left alone, will surely cause even more negativity.
Eat that energy therefore, imagine that you are sucking up the energy from the entire area. Take this energy, say to yourself, "I take all this negative energy and I stop this negative event in its tracks!"

"Some have expressed concern about absorbing negative energy which they feel can be dangerous or bad for you in some way. My response has always been that this fear is quite healthy and it should be used to make sure that your Predatory Stance (your predatory intent) is strong enough to deal with anything that you may be absorbing. What I mean by this is that if you feel fear or even a small amount of timidity about absorbing any foreign energy then you need to make sure that you push against this fear and really embrace your inner predator/hunter/warrior in the strongest way possible. This fear then becomes a barometer telling you when you are or are not strong enough to deal with the negativity around you in a positive way.
It is imperative that you always push beyond this fear and timidity. EAT THIS TIMIDITY like you have consumed all the other silly emotional drains of your day. And then use this consumed fear and timidity to push out the strong being that resides within you, a being strong enough to feast on those negativities and those harmful beings that would bring you down, cause you harm, or even feast on your energy."

Chapter 6 he talks about recapitulation as he understands it. I've read about it on the forum and his approach differs only in that it's more structured. One is encouraged to make a list of events in one's past that were big emotional draining events, then take the time to sit in a meditative state and go back into that memory as fully as one can (he even recommends sitting in a dark closet, so as to be able to fully focus on the memory to the extent of feeling as if being there) and then employ the energetic re-absorption techniques, to pull that whole event (and the energetic loss it provoked) into oneself and pack that energy into ones cauldron.

"Using this technique then, of relaxed but focused attention on a past memory, that allows a practitioner to leave this moment in time, leave this present body and perceive a past time, you too can take advantage of the spacious presentness of energy, to gather up any emotional energetic loss that may have occurred at ANY time in your life!"

"The final goal is this:
COMPLETE ENERGETIC RE-ABSORPTION OF ALL LOST ENERGY, AND THE HEALING OF AL ENERGETIC WOUNDS THROUGHOUT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE HISTORY."

"This can be a daunting task if you try to imagine the far-reaching scope of it, and honestly I don't want to shy away from the magnitude of all of this. I want you to realize the scale of this task, because through this realization I hope that you may understand the incredible prize that the completion of such a task can bring.
In the simplest terms possible, the completion of such a task brings about true and complete freedom from the Archon, from this material world, from this dense vibratory frequency that you are bound to, and provides the energy needed to overcome the eventual dissipation of individuality that happens after physical death!"

Chapter 7 touches on the refinement of the Philosophers' Stone which according to Kreiter is the conglomeration of energy we are accumulating and refining in our cauldron (dan tien). He does make the point that this is a lifelong process and that it will take years and years for any practitioner.

He outlines The Great Work as he presents in this book consisting of:
  • Becoming aware of the world, and thus the need to engage in the Great Work
  • Realizing personal enlightenment by discovering ones beliefs and the power of personal attention.
  • Understanding the power lying in visualizing with all 5 senses, essentially being able to create complete worlds which one can inhabit and manipulate.
  • Employing the IFS (Inner feeling sense) in order to be able to see the true nature of reality. "With this ability the practitioner develops the ability to understand and to directly know all things in a way that far surpasses what is perceptively possible through the use of the physical sense alone. The mastery of this technique allows the practitioner to greatly surpass mere dogmatic and a priori knowledge of any kind."
  • "The discovery and employment of the personal energy body through the use of the meridian systems, conscious breathing, and energy pumps.
  • Energetic re-absorption of all negative energy in the present along with energetic re-absorption of all of the energy loss throughout the Alchemist's entire life history.
  • Finally using all of the energetic techniques to turn the pooled energy in one's cauldron into the Jewel (Philosopher's stone)
  • "An important addition in this particular course is the technique that can be employed to use some of the power contained within the Stone to manifest/transmute NEEDED things into existence, in accordance with Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. This is the first use of the refined Stone as a transmuting substance, and epitomizes the allegorical process of turning lead into gold."
He then outlines a "recommended workout routine", going through the different exercises and how often to use practice them. It's not a very rigorous recommendation, usually amounting to a few times (or even just once) a week per exercise for 15-20 minutes.

The final book is The Way of The Projectionist and as the title suggests it deals more with what I would equate to a 4D-like perspective on things. Again chapters include a theoretical section and a technical/practical section. I find this to be the most hard-hitting of the books as it really presents some thought-provoking ideas. As we do move more towards the non-physical however, this is where I think subjectivity can rear its ugly head, and without experiencing all these things for oneself, a lot of it could be explained away as somebody's subjective experience only. Instead of going through chapter by chapter as I did with other books, seeing as the book continues a lot along the same lines as the previous ones, now just moving all the understandings and teachings into the "second world", I will just quote some bits and bobs and maybe you can get a feel for the material.

"This is perhaps one of the most difficult books that I have had to write thus far. This is because the subtleties, the nuance, and the quantities of each aspect of the formula that will be presented in this course book, are incredibly delicate and most difficult to put into words.
This course book is meant to capture your attention, and to take that attention on deep dives into another world of existence: a Second World. This Second World is here-now, it is all around you. It is a fabulous place that should be accessible to all of us, but that will barely be glimpsed by most through half-forgotten dreams, sometimes vivid fantasy, drug induced delusion, and even through the mythical stories and fictional worlds that we consume through film an literature.
But this book is not fiction; it is a practical course that is meant to be a portal to that Second World. It is in some ways a kind of recipe book, in that it offers certain ingredients that must be utilized and combined in order to open a gate and make the Second World accessible. This course book will show you how to break away from the three-dimensional prison referred to as 'consensual' reality, and open up an oddly angled gate that leads to a very real, sometimes scary, and yet very practical new set of dimensions of awareness and existence, that are simply beyond description.
I have tried very hard to make sure that this book is accessible to anyone, even those who may not have read any of my other books. However, this is a true course book, and due to the fact that this is a very complex subject, I would recommend that you make sure that you read slowly and that you re-read those sections that may be a bit more complicated to understand. I also feel that you will be far more prepared for some of the more advanced concepts described in this course book if you have previous experience with the theories of out of body travel and lucid dreaming. I would say that even advanced practitioners may find this a complex read at times, but I think that the extra effort will be worth it because, to my knowledge at least, at the time of me writing this book, there is information here that you will not find anywhere else! [...]
This is a challenging course, and it will test you mentally. It will make you question consensual reality and in the process of practicing the techniques described here, it is my hope that you will have some truly powerful inner experiences. These experiences can be scary at times but if you can push yourself past this fear, by staying focused on where you want to go, you will eventually find a place beyond your greatest imaginings, and a freedom that is worth all the effort."
[asking the question if we could live in a virtual reality simulation, and if this thing has been spoken of in the past as well]
"Well, yes they have, and I feel that as we grow more intricate and aware as a species, many of us have begun to look at the nature of our own existence through a broader, wiser lens, that is starting to connect some of the dots. Through that lens, an increasing number of us have begun to truly 'see' that the possible explanations for who we are and why we are here, are always answered using standard terms and definitions that are part of the social contruct of the times we live in. In this modern time the most powerful social construct revolves around rationality and science, and therefore our answer to these fundamental question of who we are and where we came from, are contained within a social construct that uses terms and concepts like "virtual worlds" and "super machine intelligence".
But one could use another lens, a religious lens, made up of a slightly different social construct, and one could express a very similar concept by stating that we humans and this entire world are god(s) creation and that all of it is contained within his/her mind.
And if I were to use an even older social construct, and a lens that I refer to as Inner Alchemy, I could say that no matter who our real creator may have been, we are now under the control of a great and unfriendly power. I could say using the Alchemical lens that we are now within a kind of virtual matrix created by a machine like intelligence, a predatory force, a demiurge, that has bound us in a cube, a virtual simulation of sorts, that we have accepted as being the real world, the rational world."
[...]
"Inner Alchemy proposes the notion that we human beings are far more powerful than we might suspect.

• It states that we are infinitely magical beings existing in an infinitely magical multidimensional universe.
  • It states that we are beings who have been deluded, forced, into thinking that we are something lesser.
  • It states that we are of divine origin, from the physical point of view, but that we have become a lesser construct thanks to an external force. This Alchemical lens states that you and I have the possibility of being more than a small cog in a giant machine, or a 'non player character' in some giant virtual game.
  • It states that you and I have the real possibility of being a kind of god ourselves, as long as we can wake up to how to truly become individual beings, as opposed to half-asleep zombies that we have been forced to become. And what that freedom may mean for you or me, is only dependent on the complexity of our personal intellect and how far we can fly in accordance with personal energy."
[...]
"In order to outline this formula, I have needed to do my best to transcend a number of different existing ideas and beliefs about the nature of altered states of consciousness. This has become a difficult balancing act at times as I try to provide terms for what the formula that I am outlining is all about, while at the same time not getting trapped in the current beliefs of the times.
For example, this course book is most simply about how to use a very old procedural formula to achieve certain altered states of consciousness that can allow you to become lucid in what could be termed dreaming locations and to use such lucidity to access other dimensions, other worlds, other quite real places. These new consciousness locations will make available increased power, knowledge, and the ability to participate in immeasurable pleasures and adventures.
But classifying all of this as lucid dreaming, out of body experiences, trance states, and the like, is just not completely correct. This is because while these terms can help to describe what is going on to some degree, they also convey certain highly biased misconceptions about what is happening and about the nature of human consciousness.
Indeed, these biases are so prevalent in our modern understanding of altered states and inner motion, and are so restrictive at times that I have been forced to employ a different name for the general skill set that you will be learning about in this course book. I feel this term is much more accurate in describing what you will be learning. The term that I will be using is projectionist.
A projectionist is a person who projects; who moves thanks to a type of inner motion that is un-measurable using current rational standards and beliefs. A projectionist is a person who is both a seer and a traveler simultaneously; they are those who have found the gate and are brave enough to go through it."

"We are all vibrating, we are energy. This vibrating energy, that is us, can be altered using different techniques. These alterations in vibration can move a part or the whole of you to another point in space, and change in frequency and intensity of that vibration can move a part or the whole of you to another point in space or time. Movement through space, time, or both simultaneously is a move to a different location, to a different dimensional geography point contained within an infinitely spontaneous present that is the true and fundamental nature of reality.
[...]
Projections of attention therefore are mental changes in frequency and intensity; which means that you are moving aspects of the self through time and space by consciously directing your mental states."

Here is a part that diverts from most other things what we learn on the subject reincarnation:

"As I have stated in a number of my books, an Alchemist knows (as a result of direct perception) that we really only have this one life, this one individuality. Upon physical death this individuality is relatively quickly lost depending on the power accumulated by the individual when they were alive.
There seems to be a discrepancy then between me saying that you only have this one life while also stating that the development of awareness happens through a series of lifetimes. This is a vastly complex issue and given enough time in this life, I do plan to write about this in as much detail as I can in other books.
(his latest book which I don't have, has recently been published, called The Way of the Death Defier)
For now, let me briefly explain this seeming discrepancy by describing it in this way. A species, any species, seems to evolve over time. Each individual within that species is one individuality that dies after physical death and will not be repeated, and yet each individual existence is part of a larger group or order that comprises the whole species. Any individual therefore is part of a greater structure and that structure does survives an individual physical death. Moreover, this greater structure will help in the creation of the next individual born into flesh and life existence.
An individual can and does, in a natural way then, have access to certain inherited traits that are part of the whole species, that it can use to its betterment in its own individual life. Therefore, each individual person does evolve and is growing in accordance to the advancement of this greater structure that survives beyond physical death, the species, but the survival of this greater structure DOES NOT mean the survival of the individual!
The desire of the Alchemist is to not just be an unconscious rung in a collective evolutionary ladder, but to wake up and free themselves in order to evolve as a true individuality, instead of a lumbering collective."

He talks about "cubing"/creating our own personal logos using true logic, to order and understand ourselves and the world around us, and then to apply this "cubing" to the forays into the second world, to have them make more sense to us.

More expanding on the tripolarity:

"Most of us therefore think that we perceive time as a linear event that rolls before us like a movie on a reel. But in reality, our perceptions flow and shift organically; our attention flashes on and off, very much like breathing. There is an IN, an OUT, and a VOID in the middle:
  • During the OUT (as we project our conscious will and mental force in order to perceive) we may be quite conscious of the fact that we are now at that moment visualizing that blue square (part of visualization exercise). During this OUT process we are also, if we are not visualizing anything, very aware of this now time in this now place.
  • During the IN (as we replenish our mental strength and allow our perceptions to flow inwardly into shallow or deep aspects of the Second World), we may lose ourselves in the many random internal thoughts, and lose sight of the square, our physical surroundings, and even who we are during waking reality, as we travel deeply and quite unconsciously into the Second World (the chthonic, the inner).
  • During the VOID we transition from OUT to IN and back OUT again. Within the context of this course book, we may say that the conscious ego (the outer self) shuts down completely (forgets itself totally). Unfortunately, with the shutting down of the conscious outer self, the mind shuts down as well, and another self wakes up; the unconscious or inner self. If we can stay awake or remember those dreams that we may have when we sleep, then this shutting down of the conscious self can be said to allow the mind to change its point of focus from the First World (the waking world) to the Second World (the subjective or dream world). This means in essence that during the VOID phase of consciousness, there is a complete forgetting, that allows for a state of non-thought to facilitate a transition from one self to another, or from one type of perception to another."
The length of these IN-OUT-VOID cycles is dependent on many factors that have to do with natural proclivities of the human mind, natural talent, personal exercise and discipline, occult knowledge, and personal energy levels in general. There are also natural cycles having to do with light levels in our environment, the seasons, geographical locations, sun and moon cycles, among other things.
[...]
Remember what I had mentioned earlier: separation and duality are an illusion; they are a good way to help with understanding, but duality and separation are ultimately an unsophisticated form of perception that has its limits. As such, the three Polarities and the Tria Prima, which will be covered soon, outlined above are only actual things at an extreme point in the flow of time. This means that there is no IN, OUT, and VOID per se, but a fluid continuance. There is no point of awake or asleep for example, there are just points in time when we could be said to be more one thing than another, in accordance to how we define such terms based on our perception point at that time.
The OUT cycle of awareness is where we find the rational conscious self and the part of the mind that we refer to as ourselves; the conscious ego. Since the conscious ego and 'wakefulness', at this period in human history have become so dominant, this linear version of time is the only one that we now consider to be real."

Later in the book he outlines the "rooms of the projectionist" which are successively more complex stages and depths of projection. He goes into great detail about all that could be encountered and is very thorough in his explanations throughout this book.

So here's a pretty crude outline for you to consider. What I'm of course wondering mostly about is the energetic practices and if they can be used in a STO way? He does clearly make the point that we are not consuming the essence of anybody else, just the negative energy that they (or the archon) projects, this energy that otherwise would just hang around and dicipate (or conglomorate). He also says we can then, if we choose, instead project this energy as positivity into our surroundings.

I can say that last year as I was employing these techniques I did feel increase in energy levels, and had some pretty distinct experiences when doing re-absorption of past negative events, feeling huge waves of energy enter my body.' Also was having more vivid dreams. I couldn't notice at least any negative effects of employing any of the techniques. With some I didn't really get any results (such as the IFS and visual visualization) but after repeated efforts with energetic practices I was feeling things. I'm now wondering of course if this is just a waste of time. What is the general consensus on this kind of 'energy work' on the forum?

A main point of difference of course from how this forum presents the Work is that Kreiter says we can achieve this liberation as solo practitioners, without a network. This, alongside with the whole "predatory stance" thing are points of contention to me. I mean, we are predators in a way, we hunt and eat meat, so maybe it's not such a bad thing to hunt and consume energy directly (especially if we can consume and transmute negative energy). The whole idea of "turning the tables on the archon and beating it at its own game" is definitely appealing in its epic implications, but I'm left wondering if this is the correct approach. Especially after having read something that we should radiate 'gravity waves' and not pull them into us. I don't want to be slipping towards the STS end of the spectrum any more than I already am.

I would like for somebody to share their thoughts on this, and maybe point in a relevant direction within the C's transcripts if you can see any parallels (both in favor of and against Kreiters material).

What I kind of outlined in the thread I started that I linked at the beginning of this post; are we just to employ "normal"/"non-esoteric" techniques to improve ourselves and polarize towards STO like this, and then the universe falls into place around us (seemingly granting us more of the "power" esoteric teachings seem to be pursuing), or do we also try to consciously employ more "esoteric" techniques including energy work and conscious projection of awareness into subjective mind-spaces?

Any thoughts?
Hi MatiaS. Your analysis is very thorough and thanks for sharing it. There’s a couple of objections that popped up in my mind just within the first two paragraphs you quoted from Kreiter. In a way, and before actually delving any further into the material, it sort of already nudges me towards thinking that it is indeed an STS approach, though that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t have any legitimacy or use for an STO candidate.

He talks about the need to replenish our energy through developing predatory instincts. In my opinion, here he is making the assumption that the only way to avail yourself of energy is by ensuring that it flows in a linear way from prey to predator, and that at the predator’s end of this polarity, it is supposed to be hoarded or accumulated. Over the years I’ve been forced to reformulate this idea and experiment with a different approach, namely, that one should not imagine oneself as one of the ends of such predator/victim duality (thus perpetuating the idea of “separateness”) but as a “nexus point” in a circular configuration of individual consciousnesses, and that the whole idea of the multidimensional paradigm is to reconnect with the other nexus points of the multidimensional being, presumably your alternate selves, probable selves, ancestors, etc. Here then, the idea would be to pool all of the individual energies together and re-circulate the accumulated energy around, like in a dynamo. Hence the whole multildimensional being benefits, and any healing is geared towards ensuring collective healing instead of just my own personal healing.

And this is also connected with my second objection: how do you re-establish the link with the whole multidimensional being and all the “nexus points” that are your extended bloodline and family? In my opinion, again, not through rituals or special “techniques” but with, amongst other things, creative imagination. So you begin by letting go of the idea of separateness and visualize yourself as part of that larger whole.

Many more things could be said about the matter, but I thought I’d throw in these two ideas, for what they’re worth.

@MatiaS yes, that was a thorough write-up; it gave me a lot of information which are red flags, at least in my experiences.

I'll get straight to the point...You are what you eat!

The author talks on how these other worlds can be scary....Yes they can and for one who has no contact with what can inhabit them...well, scary is putting it mildly. He also speaks of creating your own world....Don Juan spoke of the old seers who did or could end up alone in such a world.

There's a big seductive hook in what you summarized, called power, wrapped up in that it's just energy you're gaining. It seems to me that every STS person, who manipulates our world wants power. It is also an in for such beings to gain a foothold over you...it doesn't have to be world power or power to manipulate reality; it could be from a feeling of helplessness....I saw this happen with my son....and it ended up with him being oppressed by some demonic force....People have no idea what that's like and how I ended up protecting myself...I, this personality, Zzartemis, could not do it on my own ....I'll talk about this in my thread on my son's passing...I'm not ready to yet.

The blue box makes me squimish...Dark beings like angles...

All things in good time...when you're ready, abilities come, when you really need them.

Back
Top Bottom