Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

Don't know if this has been posted before, but it is a timely and inspirational video on how to deal with a crisis and a few other things:

Thanks, that was a good reminder of some of JBP's ideas. Lately I've been wondering how I will deal with things in the near future if I don't have things sorted out and efficient now. Like I don't think it will be that we just have a lot of free time. Maybe some things will open up that weren't available before, but other things will require more time if automation and the economy no longer function.

He mentions knowledge as part of the answer and also proteins, or building your receiver. And that you can't really stop, but there may be a period of rest. I think I'm not the only one who could use a break.

US has come far as an advance society. A society where all basic definitions apparently are up in the air.
How about defining "black", "child", "day", "night" ....
Imagine such a Supreme Court Justice getting information where the word "woman" was used. How would she deal with it ?

Keep scratching that head Jackson, it just might help you to think better.

I guess they changed the definition of Arson recently?
Definition. A crime at common law, originally defined as the malicious burning of the dwelling of another. Depending upon the jurisdiction, the intentional setting of a fire to a building, or else the intentional setting of a fire to a building where people live. Arson as a state crime.

"This Just In" - JP has a look at the woman of the year award:

It's sad really, with such collective disintegration of reality by the social cheerleaders. All amongst mass manipulation, of course, by the press that is more than willing to write their stories and help others award their transformative brawn in swimming pools and on the track against biological woman.

See this weeks:

Moreover, and the worst, children have no one to properly advocate for them but their parents, and that is becoming another matter when a. parents encourage their own young children to undergo horrendous medical conditions, and b. courts are more then willing to prosecute parents for resisting.

For the 'of age' historical transitioned, those who did it out of a conscious choice, those who would never flaunt it in such ridiculous ways as to engage against societies sisters in sports (or in other matters), this all must seem startling, too. Traditionally, most of the former minded their own business and did not make it other peoples business - would not inflict pain on the opposite sex that they were trying to physically emulate, although it can never be so biologically.

Nothing new here, and nothing good has, nor will come of it unless society quickly changes their ways.

:lol: LoL

Screenshot-2022-03-25-at-9.53.17-AM-768x512.png

Peterson, again, interviews Rex Murphy. The focus is on education and a current bill in Ontario (bill 67 - possibly coming soon to a legislature near you). The below article might be what Jordan is referencing in the video as being written by Rex recently:

Back
Top Bottom