Just Weird Videos!

Whatever the big foot thing is, it certainly has a grudge against that poor bird! It sure seems angry!
Hmm I thought it was CGI at first, but apparently birds get stiff like that. I suppose I wanted it to be fake because that's messed up (and I probably watched it too many times trying to discern it). The comments say it was a monkey at a zoo.

Hmm I thought it was CGI at first, but apparently birds get stiff like that. I suppose I wanted it to be fake because that's messed up (and I probably watched it too many times trying to discern it). The comments say it was a monkey at a zoo.
It definitely looks to be a simian of some kind- at first it sure reminds me of the hominids from 2001 A Space Odyssey! Can’t imagine what that bird did to deserve that! Maybe he was lunch- the monkey or whatever appears to take a bite.

what made the ice melt in winter. Metane won’t melt ice but a meteor could do it. I saw something like it on lake near by. I read that a meteor was seen the previous night so I went to investigate, there was 2 black hold in the middle of the lake. As I got near, the ice gave way and felt trough it. Luckily there was still a layer of ice that stopped me from going fully in, got wet from the waist down and could get out by my self. I had never seen those black hold before on this lake in winter, that is what pushed my curiosity to investigate. Lol i Guest I learned something. but still don´t know what caused the hold.

Who is in this pipe in the video?

whoIsInThePipe2023-02-17 072626.jpg

Assuming it is not another fake, I am guessing from the language they are speaking, the rescuers may be from east European countries. Pipe looks rather thin and the man inside is strong, clean, peaceful and no sign of any stress.

Is it human replacement race? I don't know, but can't help the thought given that planet entered the weird period.

View attachment 71362

Assuming it is not another fake, I am guessing from the language they are speaking, the rescuers may be from east European countries. Pipe looks rather thin and the man inside is strong, clean, peaceful and no sign of any stress.

Is it human replacement race? I don't know, but can't help the thought given that planet entered the weird period.
Maybe just a convict trying to escape a prison.

View attachment 71362

It happened in St. Petersburg, Russia. A 21-year-old native of Samara Region left his home in Zhigulevsk and disappeared. He flew to St. Petersburg, had a return ticket, but did not show up for registration at the appointed time. Apparently, on the way, he opened the sewer hatch, took off his outer clothes, went downstairs and crawled. He moved 12 meters and got stuck. What made him crawl into the pipe, which has an inner diameter of only 30 centimeters, remains a mystery. With hypothermia and numerous abrasions, the man was taken to the hospital. The police continue to investigate the reasons for this strange act.

It happened in St. Petersburg, Russia. A 21-year-old native of Samara Region left his home in Zhigulevsk and disappeared. He flew to St. Petersburg, had a return ticket, but did not show up for registration at the appointed time. Apparently, on the way, he opened the sewer hatch, took off his outer clothes, went downstairs and crawled. He moved 12 meters and got stuck. What made him crawl into the pipe, which has an inner diameter of only 30 centimeters, remains a mystery. With hypothermia and numerous abrasions, the man was taken to the hospital. The police continue to investigate the reasons for this strange act.

Thank you Lukasz

The thought of being stuck in a pipe like that gives me the chills- how on earth did anyone know he was in there? He is really lucky to get out alive.

This reminds me of that missing boy who kept removing his clothes while he was biking and eventually the police found him dead and unclothes in the storm pipes in Belfast.
This happened in Aug. 2020.

I recall a session with the Cs stating that he was sort of greenbaumed? I tried to locate it in the sessions and could not find it. The Cs stated that he had been controlled. It was a terrible event. Very mysterious.

I wonder if this young man felt the same as the young Niall? His action is really mysterious! What possessed him to go down the drain pipes?

He was certainly lucky to get out alive.

This reminds me of that missing boy who kept removing his clothes while he was biking and eventually the police found him dead and unclothes in the storm pipes in Belfast.
This happened in Aug. 2020.

I recall a session with the Cs stating that he was sort of greenbaumed? I tried to locate it in the sessions and could not find it. The Cs stated that he had been controlled. It was a terrible event. Very mysterious.

I wonder if this young man felt the same as the young Niall? His action is really mysterious! What possessed him to go down the drain pipes?

He was certainly lucky to get out alive.
Sorry, i meant Noah!

Here's where the the group and Cs talked about it:
Q: (Niall) What happened to Noah Donohoe? [14-year-old who disappeared in Belfast in June 2020 under strange circumstances. His naked body was found in a storm drain although it's a mystery how it got there...]

A: Underworld elements.

Q: (Andromeda) That was a really strange case.

(Niall) 'Underworld' as in organized crime?

A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) Why?

A: Grooming gone wrong.
It was very strange.

Back
Top Bottom