Just Weird Videos!

Now the hands of the clocks in a hospital waiting room are spinning out of control. It happened on November 26 in Chile.

It is ensured that each of these clocks are independent and not connected to each other. Some clocks rotate to the right and others to the left.

I think this video was from last year. I remember having seen it before.
This video was broadcasted on Mexican television in a program by ufologist Jaime Maussan and it is said to have taken place on November 26, 2022 (minute 1:35) A quick keyword search on YouTube only returns videos at most three weeks old.

But yes, it also often happens that after a while a strange event is remembered and is re-exposed as current and as an example related to another event. In this case, animals walking in circles.

Maybe they recorded it during the time change to winter or summer.

I have read in comments on Twitter and YouTube that there are watches with systems synced to a terminal to update without human assistance. Perhaps this is the case of a system failure. This is a comment from Facebook

Watches turning against, unbelievable

This record recorded in Chile shows us the waiting room of a hospital where all the clocks are out of control.

Why is that?

Failure in this reality, vortices of natural electromagnetism, artificial electromagnetism induced in a specific place.

Let us remember that since at least September 2022 a similar phenomenon has been occurring in compasses and now massively in animals all over the world.

Edit; There are synchronized clock systems where a main clock sends a signal so that others work at the same rhythm, it is possible that a failure has occurred in the system.

📷 No data

But then why do some of them go counterclockwise?
In the event that the explanation is along this path (which would be more precise in what Puma provided), the clock would search for the shortest path to reach the new time.

If the recording continued until the clocks stopped (at some point they would have), it would be very apparent if everyone had synced up within an hour. Of course, that would take away the mystery.

However, the high strangeness explanation cannot be ruled out either.

I just found this video on Twitter and I can’t really make on what this could be, but is intriguing. Anyone has seen a video similar to this?

Looks like a bunch of 'orbs' in motion blinking in and out of 3-D. Whatever 'orbs' are is still in discussion, I think, but they seem to have a good time.
At the new-age 'school' I once was a member of we were told that we all look like these orbs when we are out of our body.
I used to take pics of them as many others before they put infrared-filters into digital cameras. This seems to have 'lowered' their appearance in pics.
Infrared surveillance cameras show a lot of the hyperdimensional activities as this thread shows.
We have infrared cameras installed in 4 patient rooms and I'm still wondering why sometimes you can see these orbs on the screen traveling through a room but most of the time not.
Some years ago I saw a shining bright thing with threadlike symmetric 'arms' spiraling down to a patient sleeping directly beneath the camera. It looked as if it entered his chest and then spiraled out of it and upwards again. It didn't look mean but considering the location (emergency psych ward) and said patient I could not assume this being an act of benevolence.

OK...it's weird, and I can only find it from the US "News Week" but for FWIW...here it is.

Russia Says It Shot Down a UFO

BY BRENDAN COLE ON 1/5/23 AT 11:36 AM EST

"Vasily Golubev, the governor of Rostov oblast, wrote on Telegram that a "small-size object in the shape of a ball" had been discovered flying "in the wind" at an altitude of around one and a half miles on January 3. With the object spotted above the village of Sultan Sala in the region's Myasnikovsky district, Golubev said "the decision was taken to liquidate it."

"I urge everyone to remain calm. To ensure security, all forces and means are involved. The sky is covered with anti-aircraft defenses," he added, without specifying what the object was."

Back
Top Bottom