Just Weird Videos!

It looks too good to be true. Why doesn't the homeless man react? Why is the man not concerned about the homeless man? Why does everything flicker just when he is walking through the closed doors? By wearing a hoodie and obscuring his face/head from the camera, it looks like the video is playing at sucking in our attention/focus by virtue of this 'obscuring' effect..

Cassandra94 said:
Hmm yeah that one is really weird. But I'm thinking it might be edited because for the timestamp to be affected from this man travelling through 'time' wouldn't the homeless man in the footage be affected as well?

Well, that's what I'm wondering including things Cs said in last session about recordings. What if the camera was simultaneously recording two different time periods, at least momentarily? The homeless man would not necessarily be able to see what was being recorded from the other timeline as one could speculate that only the recording device was sensitive enough to catch it. Kinda like situations where a camera records images that the person taking the photo never sees. Or, when one person can see something that others cannot. So, the homeless man not seeing it doesn't mean much.

As to the guy walking through the wall.... what if the camera is picking up something from the future when the wall is not there? OR the camera is picking up something that is taking place elsewhere and some kind of etheric recording has lost its anchor to its proper place and time and is "freefloating"?

What would make something like that happen? It has been suggested by researchers and I think the Cs said something along the same line, that such etheric recordings on a magnetic field are generally the result of a strong emotional charge; well, we don't see anything happening that would indicate such a charge, but then ghost images that are more or less similar also don't appear to be doing anything that would carry a charge. Like a ghost image that walks the same path again and again and again.

Anyway, if it is not camera manipulation, I think it is really, really strange.

If you look at the glass front of the store, there's a special offer poster displayed to the right of the entrance (buy and save $10). I'm just wondering if the footage does really show 2 different times slots 3 years apart, would that same (presumably temporary) poster remain there for such a long time? That casts some doubt in my mind about the film being genuine, fwiw.

Laura said:
Well, that's what I'm wondering including things Cs said in last session about recordings. What if the camera was simultaneously recording two different time periods, at least momentarily? The homeless man would not necessarily be able to see what was being recorded from the other timeline as one could speculate that only the recording device was sensitive enough to catch it. Kinda like situations where a camera records images that the person taking the photo never sees. Or, when one person can see something that others cannot. So, the homeless man not seeing it doesn't mean much.

Anyway, if it is not camera manipulation, I think it is really, really strange.

Thanks Laura for the post - yeah, it is really really strange as well - and im more inclined to think its the camera recording simultaneously two different time periods - or for that short "instant", a few possible/probable timelines of events at that locator has merged together ? That could account for having similar elements in the scene/recording( the homeless man, same posters on the store window). The C's did mention that these types phenomenon will increase when the Wave arrives...fwiw

Not sure if it's fake or not.
The timing of the events is interesting though (if you can get past the choppy editing) - he walks into the store, the camera flickers/date stamp changes, the lights in the store flicker, and he walks out with food as the camera flickers again. All in a few seconds.
So from the point of view of something real it makes logcal sense. He's hungry, he grabs food and leaves.

Hypothetically if it is real - what time zone is his point of origin?
A future bleed through phasing into 2016 (unlikely to be seen), or 2016 and phasing into the future(?) to get through the door (only a change in time stamp passing through the door)?
Given the homeless guy seems to watch him leave the second one seems likely.

*edit* slightly better version of the video attached

https://youtu.be/mCPlA4S0Bxg

I think it's a bit suspicious that only the year number changes - while the seconds proceed normally in regular intervals. If there was indeed a time fluctuation, it was extremely precise ... or a detail forgotten by the artist ...

Added: Another small detail that doesn't fit: If it is supposed to be a black and white video, it could not get a color offset during the 'distortion'. Unless it was a color/infrared camera with color electronics and recording...

Attachments

• Selection_086.jpg
    Selection_086.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 278
My way of reasoning, too - overlapping dimensions.

I think (if video is really real), the phenomenon has place, because of homeless man, who act as the foothold.

What I mean: The homeless man generating the same "energy" in the 2016 and 2019 (how we measure time). This "energy" pulled the two realities, who are identical, in the some point time (what we read as the 2016 and 2019), for this homeless man and it allow for overlap that two locations.

Like C's said, time do not exist, but exist energy.

This is the same like, in the "change your past, by your present endeavour" business. If there is a main tarmac road, and a secondary country road and in the one point the country road fall out on the tarmac road, then driver connect himself with the main road.

If one will be able to drive through rock-ribbed and difficult secondary road, then he can back to the main road. And if the driver, get off from country road, and go into main road, he just push the gas pedal to the car floor and he merging his speed with the traffic, and "no one tell him", that he is from the country road.

treesparrow said:
If you look at the glass front of the store, there's a special offer poster displayed to the right of the entrance (buy and save $10). I'm just wondering if the footage does really show 2 different times slots 3 years apart, would that same (presumably temporary) poster remain there for such a long time? That casts some doubt in my mind about the film being genuine, fwiw.

Well, if only the young man is part of the "etheric recording", then it would make sense that the rest of the setting doesn't change, I guess. The flickering of the light inside the store while he is there, is weird too. If it's not a trick/fake, it sure is well made!

Back in the good old days, we used to take photographs with cameras which contained film.
Obviously. Anyhow, sometimes the film would (accidentally) not be advanced and you would get a double exposure.
This could also be deliberate. But the effects could look quite ghostly.

My thinking is that this is a digital recording, and that something similar has happened with the recording process on the hard drive, with overlapping recordings.

We used to get similar sort of things on audio tapes, too with bleed through from overlapping tracks, it sounded quite odd, like an echo.

It would be cool if it was real but I'd vote for the video to be faked.
From the couple (oh look it's closed) to the homeless person (what just happened ?) and the right amount of light, noise and distortion, to hide any editing, just in time when the hooded man crosses the door.

MusicMan said:
Back in the good old days, we used to take photographs with cameras which contained film.
Obviously. Anyhow, sometimes the film would (accidentally) not be advanced and you would get a double exposure.
This could also be deliberate. But the effects could look quite ghostly.

My thinking is that this is a digital recording, and that something similar has happened with the recording process on the hard drive, with overlapping recordings.

We used to get similar sort of things on audio tapes, too with bleed through from overlapping tracks, it sounded quite odd, like an echo.

That could be another possibility.... A overlap from older video data with the new vidoe data.

New iPhone shows chilling unexplained image of 'dead woman's face' in camera app (En español) :shock:
Published on May 24, 2016

https://youtu.be/r0D1QAz--fg
New iPhone shows chilling unexplained image of 'dead woman's face' in camera app
A chilling viral video showing a photo of what appears to be a dead person on a brand new iPhone’s camera app has alarmed social media users.

The clip starts with a man holding his iPhone and launching the camera app.

The iPhone - reportedly an iPhone SE - activates the camera and a small picture of a dead person appears in the bottom-left corner of the screen.

Mirror.co.uk has chosen to censor the image.

The small window is designed to give users a preview of previously-taken photos but as the man presses the thumbnail, the picture app opens in full-screen mode and reveals there are no photos stored on the phone’s internal storage.

CENBrand new phone comes with ghostly image of dead faceThe chilling image was spotted in the corner of the screen on a picture preview
According to Peruvian national broadcasting company RPP News, the bloodcurdling footage was sent to video blogger - or ‘vlogger’ - Julian Cavalero, who published the story to his many South American followers.

Cavalero said he was recently contacted by a woman named Nuvid Odeth, who claims to be a friend of the phone’s owner.

Nuvid claims her friend discovered the disturbing photo after turning on his brand-new iPhone and testing the camera function.

She messaged Cavalero on social media, saying: "He recently bought an iPhone that had clearly never been used.

CENBrand new phone comes with ghostly image of dead faceBut there are no photos to be displayed on the camera roll
"He took a few photos to test the camera but after that he saw a strange image appearing in the corner that he says he never took.

"My friend doesn’t have any social media apps on his phone, like WhatsApp which could have downloaded archive pictures."

The anonymous man reportedly went to his local phone shop where he had bought the brand-new device.

The shop’s attendant had then told him to ‘factory reset’ his phone, effectively erasing all of the data and restoring it to its factory settings.

GettyiPhone Launch at Tokyo storeThe man claims to be using an iPhone SE - which was launched earlier this year
But according to Nuvid, when the owner did as he was told, he was shocked to discover that the preview image had not been deleted from his phone.

Read more: Mysterious 'black-eyed GHOSTS' stalking couple through cemetery https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9JgOBzUAaM

The man then recorded the video of himself using the phone and it eventually made its way to online vlogger Cavalero.

According to Nuvid, the phone simply states that there are no photos stored on its memory, but when her friend opens the camera app, the picture can be still seen in the lower-left corner.

The video has so far gathered more than 2 million views on video-sharing websites but despite the advice and many theories of shocked viewers, the mystery remains unsolved.

Back
Top Bottom