Kardec (Netflix movie)

luc

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
This Brazilian movie is about Alain Kardec, the famous spiritist from the 19th century who wrote the "Spirit's Book" (still a good read IMO). I found it wonderful, and deeply moving. There are so many touching scenes in it and some great acting. And Kardec's life (as depicted here) really is the archetypical journey of the "truth revealer".

I wouldn't watch the trailer, as it might spoil it a bit (as trailers so often do), but here is a link to the Netflix page (it's a Netflix production I think): Kardec | Netflix Official Site

It is in Portuguese originally, but we watched it in English, the dubs are extremely well done. I shed quite a few tears! Highly recommended!

It really is an amazing movie. I couldn't help myself but be reminded of Laura's (health) journey when the onslaught of negative forces hid the group of Parisian spiritualists.

And there were some moments when he was talking with his wife and they voiced their disappointment with current cultural fashions that could just easily be transferred to what many of us experience today.

For everyone who needs a little escape from the world out there: this is a worthy one.

Thank you, luc, for the recommendation.

I watched it last night and it was interesting and also deeply moving.

Interesting to se that the intensity of the attacks against Kardec increased when he was getting closer to the truth of the matter. Its almost like you can take the attacks as a from of sign that you are on the right track.

It also scares me a little to see the negativ forces at play knowing that their agenda and their different methods for affecting humanity is real. I just hope for the future that with the work that is being done here, we can create a new and better reality.

I have been feeling a bit down lately and I have experienced thoughts and suggestions that I did not have before and are very negative. I will look at my diet and other aspects of my life to se if I can turn this around.

Anyway, thank you to all on this forum for sharing their light. It helps ;-)

Take care.

Luc going to catch this film as soon as I can thank you for the rec.
Odin I hope things pick up for you soon and there's a lot negative beaming going on and pressure been applied to many,I think the C's advice in the last few sessions is spot on and keep in the frame but don't let the outside in and affect yourself and your family.Best.

I remember reading the Book of Spirits almost 15 years ago, this was long before I found Laura's books which, surprisingly for me at the time, added to its knowledge, corresponded it, there were many points in common and then it made more sense to me. I'll give this movie a try during the weekend. Thanks for the suggestion!

This Brazilian movie is about Alain Kardec, the famous spiritist from the 19th century who wrote the "Spirit's Book" (still a good read IMO). I found it wonderful, and deeply moving. There are so many touching scenes in it and some great acting. And Kardec's life (as depicted here) really is the archetypical journey of the "truth revealer".

I wouldn't watch the trailer, as it might spoil it a bit (as trailers so often do), but here is a link to the Netflix page (it's a Netflix production I think): Kardec | Netflix Official Site

It is in Portuguese originally, but we watched it in English, the dubs are extremely well done. I shed quite a few tears! Highly recommended!
Thank you for findung these. I am looking forword

Nosso Lar - Our Astral City was also made into a film quite a few years ago.

Not sure if there is an English version yet though. The book is written by Leon Denis, through medium Chico Xavier. Leon was a doctor in Brazil who was very egotistical and regretted this once he went to 5D. He has written many books about life and charitable service in 5D which are very informative.
There are so may books translated into English and all very helpful for these times. They can be ordered from Spiritist groups in London and USA, Brazil and pos France and Indonesia.

Back
Top Bottom