Kate Middletons-dress / Rosemarys baby

I read about it on internet, but for me it looks little bit farfetched.

Here's the story from Mirror (People notice something spooky about Kate Middleton's royal baby dress):

Kate Middleton had a baby this week.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge announced their third baby on Monday morning.
And today, the royal couple revealed their new son's name – Louis Arthur Charles aka Prince Louis.
When the couple appeared - just hours after Kate gave birth - to show off their little bundle of joy people were quick to notice something odd.
As Kate stood outside the Lindo Wing at St Mary's Hospital wearing her red Jenny Packham dress, people couldn't help but draw a comparison to an outfit in the horror movie Rosemary's Baby.
The red dress along with the white Peter Pan collar bears an uncanny resemblance to the one Rosemary Woodhouse wears in the 1968 horror movie.
The frock is pretty much a replica.

The movie, starring Mia Farrow and John Cassavetes, is about a new mother whose creepy, intrusive neighbours take a keen interest in her pregnancy.
Basically, it's scary and satanism is involved.

In the movie Rosemary is impregnated with Satan's child by a coven of witches...people also drew their own comparisons to that.
It has nothing to do with Kate. She just wore a dress and it's a weird coincidence. She's probably not seen the film.
That didn't mean people couldn't have some fun.

I read about it on internet, but for me it looks little bit farfetched.

Here's the story from Mirror (People notice something spooky about Kate Middleton's royal baby dress):
'Rosemarys Baby' was set at The Dakota, 1 West Street 72nd Street NY (Of course the name is obviously coincidental to your Cassie avatar handle)

72 is an angle of the Pentacle - as is its 5 division sum within a circle (360/5 = 72) I always note pentacle angles.

I think this interesting: The classic shot shown of serial killers Fred and Rosemary West when posed together - surname namesake to 1 West 72nd Street. Note her similarity of dress too.

323182_1.jpg

Rosemary West was convicted November 22nd 1995.

The Lindo Wing of St Marys Hospital first admitted patients in November 22nd 1937 and had 66 beds. St Marys is second part name to Rosemary - with 'rose' possible connotation to Venus 'Rose' pentacle in northern hemisphere transition-path (every 8 years.)

(November 22nd Scorpio-Sagittarius transition seems important date with the famous triple deaths in 1963 Auldous Huxley, C.S Lewis and JFK - in turn a (tenuous?) link to JFK's lobotomized sister Rosemary named after their mother Rose Kennedy whom was granted 'countess' by the Pope)

Rosemary's Baby was said due on 28th June 1966.

I came across this in Wiki:

June 28th:
"This date is the only date each year where both the month and day are different perfect numbers, June 6 being the only date where the month and day are the same perfect number."

First two 'perfect numbers':
"The first perfect number is 6. Its proper divisors are 1, 2, and 3, and 1 + 2 + 3 = 6. Equivalently, the number 6 is equal to half the sum of all its positive divisors: ( 1 + 2 + 3 + 6 ) / 2 = 6. The next perfect number is 28 = 1 + 2 + 4 + 7 + 14.
Philo of Alexandria in his first-century book "On the creation" mentions perfect numbers, claiming that the world was created in 6 days and the moon orbits in 28 days because 6 and 28 are perfect
Every even perfect number ends in 6 or 28, base ten; and, with the only exception of 6, ends in 1, base 9"

I don't know, maybe something to some of it..

I find it hard to believe that the outfit should not have been carefully selected. The common thread between "Rosemary's Baby" and the new-born's mother might be satanic symbolism (and practices) in the movie and within royal families.

Could be that they are bold enough now to display their real allegiances (at least to those in the know).

„Their Satanic Majesties request and require..." ;-)

Is there a possibility this outfit was selected just to troll conspiracy theorists? (If in fact it was selected for the purpose of mimicking the dress in Rosemary's Baby...)

Well, the dress is a classical one: red with white lace. Yet, it seems that nobody involved in selecting her majesty's dress made the connection with Rosemary's baby. And even if they did, nobody seemed to care. This is like the "Emperor's new clothes".

I read Fred and Rosemary West's biography by Howard Sounes. It is among the most (if not the most) scarring books I ever read.

Rosemary's Baby is a 1968 American psychological horror film written and directed by Roman Polanski, based on the bestselling 1967 novel of the same name by Ira Levin. The cast features Mia Farrow, John Cassavetes, Ruth Gordon, Sidney Blackmer, Maurice Evans, Ralph Bellamy, Angela Dorian, Clay Tanner, and, in his feature film debut, Charles Grodin. The film chronicles the story of a pregnant woman who suspects that an evil cult wants to take her baby for use in their rituals.

Rosemary's Baby earned almost universal acclaim from film critics and won numerous nominations and awards. In 2014, the film was selected for preservation in the National Film Registry by the Library of Congress, being deemed "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant."[2] :shock:

Music
The lullaby played over the intro is the song "Sleep Safe and Warm" and was composed by Krzysztof Komeda and sung by Mia Farrow.[citation needed]

hm, Laura, I first thought so too, but look at it! I never see a stroller like this on the streets. See how the wheels "overlap", and the suspension is extraordinary for nowadays. Maybe it is a standard model for royals and the peerage, like a rolls royce for babies, but for me this stroller is not standard at all.

I am sorry, i still do not get how to quote...

hm, Laura, I first thought so too, but look at it! I never see a stroller like this on the streets. See how the wheels "overlap", and the suspension is extraordinary for nowadays. Maybe it is a standard model for royals and the peerage, like a rolls royce for babies, but for me this stroller is not standard at all.

I am sorry, i still do not get how to quote...

Yes, it is pretty standard for traditionalist upper class people everywhere. It's even possible that it's a hand-me-down in the family.

I think we can speculate that there's a "cosmic joke" here, or even a message, but not much beyond that and it certainly does not deserve much energy.

It might be an example for how pattern recognition can go amok. It's also an example for how many people are rather obsessed with paying attention to the royal family or other "celebrities".

Back
Top Bottom