Kate Middletons-dress / Rosemarys baby

It just keeps getting strange, and stranger.

You'll Never Guess What PETA Got Meghan and Harry for Their Wedding
Video / 00:55 2 days ago
dc1b93682a93e21202dfdbc1c6fd412f.png

Hmmm ! Body double.....:umm:
Look Like Meghan Markle? You Might be in Luck to Earn Big Bucks
Video / Duration: 00:41 2 days ago
09436dcac5d520a17a34436c70cdfb25.png

I have new neighbors. Hopefully it's only temporary, as the Paparazzi and "Strangelings" are creeping everybody out.

Global 'feeding frenzy' angers new neighbours of Prince Harry and Meghan
Alia DharssiAFP
Published Tuesday, January 21, 2020 11:22AM EST

VICTORIA -- The new neighbours have been spotted out hiking and down at the farmers' market, but residents of North Saanich say they will ensure privacy for Harry and Meghan at their new Canadian hideaway.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, along with their baby son Archie, are living at the scenic, wooded property of Mille Fleurs on Vancouver Island after exiting from their royal roles.
They planned their shock announcement while staying over Christmas and New Year at the luxurious multi-million-dollar house, which is tucked away behind tall trees and a dark metal gate at the end of a private road.
And the couple are now back together there after Harry finalized the details of their new life and flew back from London.

Residents walking dogs on a path near the house told AFP that they opposed intrusion into Harry and Meghan's new Canadian setup, and were proud of the local instinct to give them space.

"We don't like it. Leave them in peace," said Anne Girling, adding she had met Meghan jogging on a trail nearby and they wished one another "Good morning."

Sue Starkey, another dog walker, said it felt special when she heard baby Archie had experienced his first snow in the neighbourhood.

She described the area as a "really friendly" community.

"What I've been really proud of is how our neighbourhood has been so respectful and giving them space. And, you know, not getting over the top and trying to peek in," she said.

"I'm really happy they're here and I hope they can find some peace."

Attention is 'Not Canadian'

Locals often walk through a patch of forest just steps away from the home as an occasional seagull and bald eagle wheels overhead.

Businesses where Harry and Meghan have dropped in, including the Fickle Fig Farm Market and the Deep Cove Market, declined interview requests from AFP.

In Sidney, a small seaside town a short drive away, Rachel Remouch, a university student and barista at a coffee shop, said she saw Harry and Meghan hiking in Horth Hill, a popular forest park.

"It's hard for a small town trying to keep it quaint and peaceful. We're not used to big frenzies," she said, adding people naturally kept their distance from the couple.

"I think it's really cool they're really sticking up for themselves, trying to separate themselves from the monarchy. She reminds me a lot of Diana."

A smiling Meghan was photographed with Archie taking their dogs for a walk in Horth Hill on Monday.

Another local, Laurie Kelly, said she was unhappy how North Saanich had found itself at the center of global attention.

"It's not Canadian," she said. "We're all about giving people space, the freedom to live, enjoy our beautiful country.

"They've chosen to come here, so it should be an honour. Instead it's a feeding frenzy ... None of us are happy about it. I feel strongly we need to let them be and live their lives."

But Meghan and Harry may not be in North Saanich for long.

According to local reports, the couple are looking to buy a beachside house in Vancouver or possibly in Toronto.
1579725016866.png
A shielded gate at the entrance of Meghan and Prince Harry's temporary home in North Saanich, B.C. (AFP)

During the month of December, there was a lot of Security and black SUV's in our little town. There are several celebrity types living here off and on, and lots of "Hallmark Christmas Movies" are filmed here, so the townsfolk all tend to just ignore them.

Store owner hugs, invites Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex to dinner during Sidney shopping trip
Sixth in line to the British throne, Prince Harry and family spent Christmas on Saanich Peninsula

WOLF DEPNER
Jan. 9, 2020 5:00 p.m.

Sidney entrepreneur Chris Stephen still remembers the day when Diana, Princess of Wales, and her companion Dodi Fayed died in a car crash on Aug. 31, 1997.

“I lost my mind,” she said. “I had three boys and two of my boys were of the same age as Harry and William [Diana’s children]. So as a mother, the thought of those little boys being without a mom, it was just really devastating, and Harry has in a slight way always reminded me of my middle son. So I always felt an odd little connection to him.”

Five days before Christmas that connection became real, when two men entered Stephen’s Sidney store, Lilaberry Home & Decor. She did not pay much attention to them. “For all intents and purposes, it looked just like two buddies out to do some Christmas shopping,” she said.

“They were wandering around like typical guys, with their deer-in-the-headlights-look,” she added later. “I took pity on them, and that is when I stepped in. I think I teased them about being typical last-minute shoppers. Mind you, five days before Christmas for a man is pretty good.”
Stephen was demonstrating a scarf when it started to dawn on her that she might be having a conversation with somebody famous. During this demonstration, one of the men asked whether it was really fur, a question that made her indignant.

“I sort of said, ‘No, I wouldn’t be selling it if it was real fur,’” said Stephen. “I looked at him as I was saying this, and I thought to myself, ‘why does this guy have his toque pulled down and why does he have his mouth covered up with his jacket?’ Actually, at one point, I almost reached over to pull down the front of jacket, so I could hear him talking.”

It turns out the person mumbling into his clothing was none other than Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, sixth in line of succession to the British throne, and one of the most recognizable faces on the planet, thanks in part to his marriage to American actress Meghan Markle.

The couple, along with their son Archie Mountbatten-Windsor, spent the Christmas holidays at a waterfront estate in North Saanich, drawing much coverage in the British tabloid media, but generally collective shrugs from local media and local residents, with the odd report of residents running into the royal couple hiking.

But Stephen did not yet put one and one together. In fact, Stephen first thought that she was standing opposite Prince Harry’s uncle Prince Andrew, Duke of York, who had generated devastatingly bad headlines following an interview discussing his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, a dead American billionaire, convicted of sex trafficking.

The man accompanying Prince Harry was a member of his security detail, who asked Stephen to continue the conversation with Prince Harry in the store’s backroom.

Once there, Prince Harry teased Stephen.

“The first thing out of his mouth, he said, ‘I can’t believe you said I look like Prince Andrew,’” said Stephen. “I said to him, ‘I’m so sorry, I just had a moment. ’ And then he said to me, ‘I was trying to disguise my accent and sound Canadian.’ And said, yeah, you didn’t do a very good job.’”

But for all the teasing, the brief conversation also included a touching moment.

“I looked at him and said, ‘Oh, my God, you are such a lovely boy, I have to hug, and it is from your mom,’” said Stephen. “I just needed to do a mom hug.”

Stephen said she was totally unconscious of the fact that she was hugging Prince Harry. “I’m hugging a young man, who lost his mom,” she said. “I am a mom and it just felt so good to pass on that truly heart-felt love.”

In a way, the hug was Stephen’s Christmas present to Prince Harry. “It was my Christmas gift as well, and the only difference between hugging him and hugging one of my sons is that he didn’t go ‘gross’ and pull away.’ He took it very kindly. He took it very graciously. He took it like a man.”

She also invited him to Christmas dinner in her home. “It is not a castle, but it’s cozy,” she said.

Stephen, who did not take a picture of her encounter with Prince Harry, but has shared stills of surveillance camera footage, said Prince Harry could not have been more gracious. “He had no airs about it, he wasn’t stuffy, he wasn’t cocky.”

In the end, Prince Harry left Stephen’s store with bag full of “typical” Christmas items, but also a toy otter Stephen gifted for the prince’s son. So can Stephen say how much money he had spent?

“No, I don’t think that is anybody’s business,” she said with a laugh.

So what sort of economic impact does she expect from the media attention that the visit of the couple generated for the Peninsula? It is hard to say, she said. “It is a good tourism piece.”

The fact that Prince Harry and his family could have gone anywhere in the world, yet chose the Saanich Peninsula says a lot about the natural beauty of the region and how respectful the residents are, said Stephen, who would like another chance to meet him.

“I want Harry to come back,” she said. “I always felt a special affection towards him.”

Who knows. After Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s announcement that they would step back as senior members of the royal family and split their time between the United Kingdom and North America, Stephen may yet get another opportunity.

This gave me such a laugh....

I have new neighbors. Hopefully it's only temporary, as the Paparazzi and "Strangelings" are creeping everybody out.

Global 'feeding frenzy' angers new neighbours of Prince Harry and Meghan
Alia DharssiAFP
Published Tuesday, January 21, 2020 11:22AM EST

VICTORIA -- The new neighbours have been spotted out hiking and down at the farmers' market, but residents of North Saanich say they will ensure privacy for Harry and Meghan at their new Canadian hideaway.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, along with their baby son Archie, are living at the scenic, wooded property of Mille Fleurs on Vancouver Island after exiting from their royal roles.
They planned their shock announcement while staying over Christmas and New Year at the luxurious multi-million-dollar house, which is tucked away behind tall trees and a dark metal gate at the end of a private road.
And the couple are now back together there after Harry finalized the details of their new life and flew back from London.

Residents walking dogs on a path near the house told AFP that they opposed intrusion into Harry and Meghan's new Canadian setup, and were proud of the local instinct to give them space.

"We don't like it. Leave them in peace," said Anne Girling, adding she had met Meghan jogging on a trail nearby and they wished one another "Good morning."

Sue Starkey, another dog walker, said it felt special when she heard baby Archie had experienced his first snow in the neighbourhood.

She described the area as a "really friendly" community.

"What I've been really proud of is how our neighbourhood has been so respectful and giving them space. And, you know, not getting over the top and trying to peek in," she said.

"I'm really happy they're here and I hope they can find some peace."

Attention is 'Not Canadian'

Locals often walk through a patch of forest just steps away from the home as an occasional seagull and bald eagle wheels overhead.

Businesses where Harry and Meghan have dropped in, including the Fickle Fig Farm Market and the Deep Cove Market, declined interview requests from AFP.

In Sidney, a small seaside town a short drive away, Rachel Remouch, a university student and barista at a coffee shop, said she saw Harry and Meghan hiking in Horth Hill, a popular forest park.

"It's hard for a small town trying to keep it quaint and peaceful. We're not used to big frenzies," she said, adding people naturally kept their distance from the couple.

"I think it's really cool they're really sticking up for themselves, trying to separate themselves from the monarchy. She reminds me a lot of Diana."

A smiling Meghan was photographed with Archie taking their dogs for a walk in Horth Hill on Monday.

Another local, Laurie Kelly, said she was unhappy how North Saanich had found itself at the center of global attention.

"It's not Canadian," she said. "We're all about giving people space, the freedom to live, enjoy our beautiful country.

"They've chosen to come here, so it should be an honour. Instead it's a feeding frenzy ... None of us are happy about it. I feel strongly we need to let them be and live their lives."

But Meghan and Harry may not be in North Saanich for long.

According to local reports, the couple are looking to buy a beachside house in Vancouver or possibly in Toronto.
View attachment 33455
A shielded gate at the entrance of Meghan and Prince Harry's temporary home in North Saanich, B.C. (AFP)

During the month of December, there was a lot of Security and black SUV's in our little town. There are several celebrity types living here off and on, and lots of "Hallmark Christmas Movies" are filmed here, so the townsfolk all tend to just ignore them.

Store owner hugs, invites Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex to dinner during Sidney shopping trip
Sixth in line to the British throne, Prince Harry and family spent Christmas on Saanich Peninsula

WOLF DEPNER
Jan. 9, 2020 5:00 p.m.

Sidney entrepreneur Chris Stephen still remembers the day when Diana, Princess of Wales, and her companion Dodi Fayed died in a car crash on Aug. 31, 1997.

“I lost my mind,” she said. “I had three boys and two of my boys were of the same age as Harry and William [Diana’s children]. So as a mother, the thought of those little boys being without a mom, it was just really devastating, and Harry has in a slight way always reminded me of my middle son. So I always felt an odd little connection to him.”

Five days before Christmas that connection became real, when two men entered Stephen’s Sidney store, Lilaberry Home & Decor. She did not pay much attention to them. “For all intents and purposes, it looked just like two buddies out to do some Christmas shopping,” she said.

“They were wandering around like typical guys, with their deer-in-the-headlights-look,” she added later. “I took pity on them, and that is when I stepped in. I think I teased them about being typical last-minute shoppers. Mind you, five days before Christmas for a man is pretty good.”
Stephen was demonstrating a scarf when it started to dawn on her that she might be having a conversation with somebody famous. During this demonstration, one of the men asked whether it was really fur, a question that made her indignant.

“I sort of said, ‘No, I wouldn’t be selling it if it was real fur,’” said Stephen. “I looked at him as I was saying this, and I thought to myself, ‘why does this guy have his toque pulled down and why does he have his mouth covered up with his jacket?’ Actually, at one point, I almost reached over to pull down the front of jacket, so I could hear him talking.”

It turns out the person mumbling into his clothing was none other than Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, sixth in line of succession to the British throne, and one of the most recognizable faces on the planet, thanks in part to his marriage to American actress Meghan Markle.

The couple, along with their son Archie Mountbatten-Windsor, spent the Christmas holidays at a waterfront estate in North Saanich, drawing much coverage in the British tabloid media, but generally collective shrugs from local media and local residents, with the odd report of residents running into the royal couple hiking.

But Stephen did not yet put one and one together. In fact, Stephen first thought that she was standing opposite Prince Harry’s uncle Prince Andrew, Duke of York, who had generated devastatingly bad headlines following an interview discussing his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, a dead American billionaire, convicted of sex trafficking.

The man accompanying Prince Harry was a member of his security detail, who asked Stephen to continue the conversation with Prince Harry in the store’s backroom.

Once there, Prince Harry teased Stephen.

“The first thing out of his mouth, he said, ‘I can’t believe you said I look like Prince Andrew,’” said Stephen. “I said to him, ‘I’m so sorry, I just had a moment. ’ And then he said to me, ‘I was trying to disguise my accent and sound Canadian.’ And said, yeah, you didn’t do a very good job.’”

But for all the teasing, the brief conversation also included a touching moment.

“I looked at him and said, ‘Oh, my God, you are such a lovely boy, I have to hug, and it is from your mom,’” said Stephen. “I just needed to do a mom hug.”

Stephen said she was totally unconscious of the fact that she was hugging Prince Harry. “I’m hugging a young man, who lost his mom,” she said. “I am a mom and it just felt so good to pass on that truly heart-felt love.”

In a way, the hug was Stephen’s Christmas present to Prince Harry. “It was my Christmas gift as well, and the only difference between hugging him and hugging one of my sons is that he didn’t go ‘gross’ and pull away.’ He took it very kindly. He took it very graciously. He took it like a man.”

She also invited him to Christmas dinner in her home. “It is not a castle, but it’s cozy,” she said.

Stephen, who did not take a picture of her encounter with Prince Harry, but has shared stills of surveillance camera footage, said Prince Harry could not have been more gracious. “He had no airs about it, he wasn’t stuffy, he wasn’t cocky.”

In the end, Prince Harry left Stephen’s store with bag full of “typical” Christmas items, but also a toy otter Stephen gifted for the prince’s son. So can Stephen say how much money he had spent?

“No, I don’t think that is anybody’s business,” she said with a laugh.

So what sort of economic impact does she expect from the media attention that the visit of the couple generated for the Peninsula? It is hard to say, she said. “It is a good tourism piece.”

The fact that Prince Harry and his family could have gone anywhere in the world, yet chose the Saanich Peninsula says a lot about the natural beauty of the region and how respectful the residents are, said Stephen, who would like another chance to meet him.

“I want Harry to come back,” she said. “I always felt a special affection towards him.”

Who knows. After Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s announcement that they would step back as senior members of the royal family and split their time between the United Kingdom and North America, Stephen may yet get another opportunity.

This gave me such a laugh....

Honestly, I have no idea what's going on with those two or the royal family in general? It seems like a circus to entertain the mass or to divert attention away from something though I don't know what that something might be. Meghan and Harry seems super entitled, and William and Kate are probably no better, but they're smart enough to keep up the charade (they need to keep that millionaire lifestyle). TBH, considering the ties the royal family seems to have with pedophiles, they're probably all more than a bit awful people.

Honestly, I have no idea what's going on with those two or the royal family in general? It seems like a circus to entertain the mass or to divert attention away from something though I don't know what that something might be. Meghan and Harry seems super entitled, and William and Kate are probably no better, but they're smart enough to keep up the charade (they need to keep that millionaire lifestyle). TBH, considering the ties the royal family seems to have with pedophiles, they're probably all more than a bit awful people.

Since Princess Diana's death, I don't pay attention to what's going on with Queen and family. As far as I'm concerned, Diana was "the only intelligent one with class" out of the whole bunch.

The media has been having a field day with reporting on Meghan and Harry. The Unz Review has published an article with several links to news stories that describe some of the Palace drama's.

What I took an interest in - was towards the end of the article where a discussion on inter-racial children and some of the problems they experience genetically (alleles) that cause “outbreeding depression” and tend to “live fast, die young”.

The Meghan Markle Mess: I Told You So!
The Meghan Markle Mess: I Told You So!

I don't know if this is exactly related to this thread but it may be related to something the Cs said back in 1999.

SENIOR ROYALS... Moving To Canada

HarryMegan.jpg
1:18 PM PT -- Buckingham Palace just released a statement, saying, "Discussions with The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are at an early stage. We understand their desire to take a different approach, but these are complicated issues that will take time to work through."

This is huge ... Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are doing something unheard of in the Royal Family -- they're throwing in the towel when it comes to performing senior royal duties and are now determined to become financially independent, and our sources say part of that is moving to Canada.

Harry and Meghan just announced the big change, saying, "After many months of reflection and internal discussion, we have chosen to make a transition this year in starting to carve out a progressive new role within this institution. We intend to step back as 'senior' members of the Royal Family and work to become financially independent, while continuing to fully support Her Majesty The Queen."

They go on ... "We now plan to balance our time between the United Kingdom and North America ... This geographic balance will enable us to raise our son with an appreciation for royal tradition into which he was born, while also providing our family with the space to focus on the next chapter, including the launch of our new charitable entity."

Our sources say the move to North America is actually Canada -- a British Commonwealth nation -- where Meghan has some roots. She filmed "Suits" in Toronto where she rented a house.

As for the nuance of giving up "senior royal duties" ... there is only a small group of royals who, in the absence of the Queen, carry out the duties of the Monarchy. Harry and Meghan will no longer be part of that group.

As we reported, Meghan has had an extremely difficult time adjusting to royal life and the fishbowl she found herself in. She made it clear during a recent interview ... she was not okay and struggling with her new position.

The Cs may have been predicting this as a sign of the royal bloodline in decline due to the end of a cycle.

Session 4 December 1999:
Q: I have two last questions: at one point you said to note the "struggle out of sequence with pre-ordained activities of royal bloodlines." Now, of course, I made the remark about usurpation of a throne, but later I realized that we don't really know what the pre-ordained activities of royal bloodlines really are. They don't necessarily have to do with a secular position, they could be a function. What are the pre-ordained activities of royal bloodlines?

A: Control.

Q: Control of what? People?

A: Close.

Q: Control of the reality in some sense?

A: Not as close.

Q: Control as in STS domination?

A: Yes.

Q: Are there any other pre-ordained activities?

A: Need there be?

Q: Okay, "struggle out of sequence." Loss of control? The royal bloodlines lose control?

A: Only when energies build prior to completion of cycle.

Q: What sign am I looking for? Struggle out of sequence... a rebellion that breaks out... a particular cycle to these events... a period of time?

A: You need to review.

The Royal Families recent contributions to Society in the last two weeks:

Prince Harry and Meghan up tabloid war by cutting ties with British papers
FILE PHOTO: Britain's Prince Harry and his wife Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, arrive at the Endeavour Fund Awards in London, Britain March 5, 2020. REUTERS/Hannah McKay
Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan, have told Britain's biggest tabloids that there would be "zero engagement" with them in future because of their false and invasive coverage, upping the stakes in their increasingly fraught relationship.

UK royal Meghan's privacy action against tabloid has first court outing
FILE PHOTO: Britain's Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, leaves after meeting academics and students for a roundtable discussion on female access to higher education with the Association of Commonwealth Universities, at the University of Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa, October 1, 2019. REUTERS/Toby Melville
Legal action by Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, against a British tabloid for breaching her privacy had its first court hearing on Friday, with the newspaper's lawyer attempting to have claims that it had acted dishonestly struck out.

Prince Harry begged father-in-law to call him before wedding, document shows
FILE PHOTO: Britain's Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, arrive for the annual Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey in London, Britain March 9, 2020. REUTERS/Henry Nicholls
Britain's Prince Harry appealed to the father of his wife Meghan to call him in the days before he decided to pull out of the couple's star-studded wedding two years ago, documents submitted to London's High Court on Monday showed.

Prince Harry helps mark 75th anniversary of Thomas the Tank Engine
Britain's Prince Harry is pictured during the recording of his on-camera introduction to the new animated special Thomas & Friends: The Royal Engine featuring Britain's Queen Elizabeth and Britain's Prince Charles as a child, in this undated handout obtained by Reuters on April 27, 2020.  MATTEL/Handout via REUTERS
Britain's Prince Harry is helping "Thomas and Friends" celebrate their 75th anniversary by introducing a special episode which features the cartoon trains as well as some members of the royal family.

Queen Elizabeth cancels birthday plans as coronavirus hits Britain
FILE PHOTO: A message from Britain's Queen Elizabeth II is displayed on a screen in Piccadilly Circus, as the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) continues, London, Britain, April 8, 2020. REUTERS/Hannah McKay
Britain's Queen Elizabeth will not celebrate her 94th birthday in any special way and has asked that there be no gun salutes to mark the occasion because it would not be appropriate while the country battles a deadly coronavirus outbreak.

Muted celebrations as Britain's Queen Elizabeth turns 94
FILE PHOTO: Britain's Queen Elizabeth II visits the headquarters of MI5, which is the United Kingdom's domestic counter-intelligence and security agency, at Thames House in London, Britain February 25, 2020. Victoria Jones/PA Wire/Pool via REUTERS
Britain's Queen Elizabeth turned 94 on Tuesday but the coronavirus lockdown meant there was little fanfare to mark the occasion.

UK's Prince Philip breaks retirement silence to thank those fighting COVID-19
FILE PHOTO: Britain's Prince Philip enters a car as he leaves the King Edward VII's Hospital in London, Britain December 24, 2019. REUTERS/Hannah McKay
Prince Philip, the 98-year-old husband of Britain's Queen Elizabeth, made a rare statement on Monday to thank those involved in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.

Britain's Prince Louis marks second birthday with rainbow pictures
Undated handout photo released by Kensington Palace of Prince Louis, who celebrates his second birthday on Thursday, taken by his mother, the Duchess of Cambridge, in Britain. Duchess of Cambridge/Handout via REUTERS
Prince William and his wife Kate released new photographs of their son Prince Louis painting a colorful picture of rainbows, which have become a symbol of hope in Britain during the coronavirus crisis, to mark his second birthday on Thursday.

Prince Harry pays tribute to parents of seriously ill children in virus lockdown
FILE PHOTO: Britain's Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex conducts a video call with parents caring for seriously ill children, supported by WellChild, Leanne Cooper, Craig Hatch, WellChild nurse Rachel Gregory and WellChild CEO Colin Dyer, during the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, in various locations, in this screengrab taken from a YouTube video, April 9, 2020. WellChild/Handout via REUTERS
Prince Harry has paid tribute to the families of children with severe health needs for peservering under the unique stresses of the coronavirus lockdown in Britain, drawing on his own, new experiences of parenthood.

UK's Prince William and Kate say: look after mental health in coronavirus crisis
Britain's Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge take part in the mental health roundtable call to express their thanks to mental health workers supporting those who are struggling during the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, in London, Britain, April 8, 2020. Kensington Palace/Handout via REUTERS
Britain's Prince William and his wife Kate urged people to look after their mental health during the novel coronavirus outbreak and drew attention to the particular psychological strain felt by frontline health workers.

Prince William opens new UK emergency COVID-19 hospital
Britain's Prince William speaks via videolink as he officially opens the NHS Nightingale Hospital Birmingham, built in the National Exhibition Centre (NEC), in Birmingham, Britain April 16, 2020. Jacob King/Pool via REUTERS
Prince William, the grandson of Queen Elizabeth, has opened an emergency COVID-19 hospital built in just eight days in the exhibition centre of Britain's second city, Birmingham.

Coronavirus crisis shows world could take climate-change action, says UK's Prince Charles
FILE PHOTO: Britain's Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall attend the Commonwealth Reception at Marlborough House, in London, Britain March 9, 2020. Aaron Chown/Pool via REUTERS
Britain's Prince Charles said on Wednesday the urgent global response to the coronavirus showed how the world could tackle climate change, and that recovery from the disease presented a chance to create a more sustainable future.

Prince Charles and his wife join UK round of applause for carers
Handout picture released by Clarence House shows Britain's Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall as they applaud to show their appreciation for National Health Service (NHS) workers amid the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, joining the weekly Clap for our Carers event, at their home in Birkhall, Scotland, Britain April 23, 2020. Clarence House/Handout via REUTERS   ATTENTION EDITORS - THIS IMAGE HAS BEEN SUPPLIED BY A THIRD PARTY. MANDATORY CREDIT. NO RESALES. NO ARCHIVES. NOTE TO EDITORS: THIS HANDOUT PHOTO MAY ONLY BE USED IN FOR EDITORIAL REPORTING PURPOSES FOR THE CONTEMPORANEOUS ILLUSTRATION OF EVENTS, THINGS OR THE PEOPLE IN THE IMAGE OR FACTS MENTIONED IN THE CAPTION. REUSE OF THE PICTURE MAY REQUIRE FURTHER PERMISSION FROM THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER.
Prince Charles and his wife Camilla joined Britain's "Clap for Carers" ritual on Thursday, their first appearance together since the heir to the throne recovered from the coronavirus.

Britain's Princess Beatrice cancels wedding amid coronavirus: media reports
FILE PHOTO: Britain's Princess Beatrice and property tycoon Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi attend the wedding ceremony of Jean-Christophe Napoleon Bonaparte and Olympia von Arco-Zinneberg at the Saint-Louis des Invalides Cathedral in Paris, France, October 19, 2019. REUTERS/Benoit Tessier
Queen Elizabeth's granddaughter Princess Beatrice and her fiance Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi have canceled their royal wedding due to the lockdown in the United Kingdom amid the coronavirus pandemic, media reports said on Thursday.

'Absolute legend,' Prince William says of British fundraising veteran
FILE PHOTO: Britain's Prince William speaks as he and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, attend a reception held by Irish Tanaiste (Deputy Prime Minister) Simon Coveney in Dublin, Ireland March 4, 2020. REUTERS/Phil Noble/Pool
Britain's Prince William described as an "absolute legend" the 99-year-old war veteran who has raised more than 17 million pounds for the health service by walking laps of his garden.

'Absolute legend' British veteran raises $25 million by walking for the health service
Veteran Capt Tom Moore talks to soldiers from 1st Battalion The Yorkshire Regiment who formed a Guard of Honour for the veteran as he completed his fundraising walk for the health services, in Bedfordshire, Britain, April 16, 2020. Ministry of Defence/Crown Copyright 2020/Handout via REUTERS
A 99-year-old British war veteran who has raised more than 20 million pounds ($25 million) for the health service by walking laps of his garden was praised by Queen Elizabeth's grandson as an "absolute legend".

'Captain Tom', 99, to help open hospital after raising $29 million
Captain Tom Moore, a 99-year-old British war veteran who has raised more than $29 million for the health service by walking 100 laps of his garden, will be a guest of honor at the opening of a new field hospital next week.

'Captain Tom', 99, raises more than $31 million for UK carers
FILE PHOTO: Retired British Army Captain Tom Moore, 99, raises money for health workers by attempting to walk the length of his garden one hundred times before his 100th birthday this month as the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) continues, Marston Moretaine, Britain, April 15, 2020. REUTERS/Peter Cziborra/File Photo
Captain Tom Moore, a 99-year-old British war veteran described by Prince Harry as "utterly amazing", has now raised more than 25 million pounds ($31.3 million) for the health service by walking 100 laps of his garden.

The Royal Families recent contributions to Society in the last two weeks:

Prince Harry and Meghan up tabloid war by cutting ties with British papers
FILE PHOTO: Britain's Prince Harry and his wife Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, arrive at the Endeavour Fund Awards in London, Britain March 5, 2020. REUTERS/Hannah McKay's Prince Harry and his wife Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, arrive at the Endeavour Fund Awards in London, Britain March 5, 2020. REUTERS/Hannah McKay
Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan, have told Britain's biggest tabloids that there would be "zero engagement" with them in future because of their false and invasive coverage, upping the stakes in their increasingly fraught relationship.

UK royal Meghan's privacy action against tabloid has first court outing
FILE PHOTO: Britain's Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, leaves after meeting academics and students for a roundtable discussion on female access to higher education with the Association of Commonwealth Universities, at the University of Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa, October 1, 2019. REUTERS/Toby Melville's Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, leaves after meeting academics and students for a roundtable discussion on female access to higher education with the Association of Commonwealth Universities, at the University of Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa, October 1, 2019. REUTERS/Toby Melville
Legal action by Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, against a British tabloid for breaching her privacy had its first court hearing on Friday, with the newspaper's lawyer attempting to have claims that it had acted dishonestly struck out.

Prince Harry begged father-in-law to call him before wedding, document shows
FILE PHOTO: Britain's Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, arrive for the annual Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey in London, Britain March 9, 2020. REUTERS/Henry Nicholls's Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, arrive for the annual Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey in London, Britain March 9, 2020. REUTERS/Henry Nicholls
Britain's Prince Harry appealed to the father of his wife Meghan to call him in the days before he decided to pull out of the couple's star-studded wedding two years ago, documents submitted to London's High Court on Monday showed.

Prince Harry helps mark 75th anniversary of Thomas the Tank Engine
Britain's Prince Harry is pictured during the recording of his on-camera introduction to the new animated special Thomas & Friends: The Royal Engine featuring Britain's Queen Elizabeth and Britain's Prince Charles as a child, in this undated handout obtained by Reuters on April 27, 2020.  MATTEL/Handout via REUTERS 's Prince Harry is pictured during the recording of his on-camera introduction to the new animated special Thomas & Friends: The Royal Engine featuring Britain's Queen Elizabeth and Britain's Prince Charles as a child, in this undated handout obtained by Reuters on April 27, 2020.  MATTEL/Handout via REUTERS
Britain's Prince Harry is helping "Thomas and Friends" celebrate their 75th anniversary by introducing a special episode which features the cartoon trains as well as some members of the royal family.

Queen Elizabeth cancels birthday plans as coronavirus hits Britain
FILE PHOTO: A message from Britain's Queen Elizabeth II is displayed on a screen in Piccadilly Circus, as the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) continues, London, Britain, April 8, 2020. REUTERS/Hannah McKay 's Queen Elizabeth II is displayed on a screen in Piccadilly Circus, as the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) continues, London, Britain, April 8, 2020. REUTERS/Hannah McKay
Britain's Queen Elizabeth will not celebrate her 94th birthday in any special way and has asked that there be no gun salutes to mark the occasion because it would not be appropriate while the country battles a deadly coronavirus outbreak.

Muted celebrations as Britain's Queen Elizabeth turns 94
FILE PHOTO: Britain's Queen Elizabeth II visits the headquarters of MI5, which is the United Kingdom's domestic counter-intelligence and security agency, at Thames House in London, Britain February 25, 2020. Victoria Jones/PA Wire/Pool via REUTERS's Queen Elizabeth II visits the headquarters of MI5, which is the United Kingdom's domestic counter-intelligence and security agency, at Thames House in London, Britain February 25, 2020. Victoria Jones/PA Wire/Pool via REUTERS
Britain's Queen Elizabeth turned 94 on Tuesday but the coronavirus lockdown meant there was little fanfare to mark the occasion.

UK's Prince Philip breaks retirement silence to thank those fighting COVID-19
FILE PHOTO: Britain's Prince Philip enters a car as he leaves the King Edward VII's Hospital in London, Britain December 24, 2019. REUTERS/Hannah McKay's Prince Philip enters a car as he leaves the King Edward VII's Hospital in London, Britain December 24, 2019. REUTERS/Hannah McKay
Prince Philip, the 98-year-old husband of Britain's Queen Elizabeth, made a rare statement on Monday to thank those involved in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.

Britain's Prince Louis marks second birthday with rainbow pictures
Undated handout photo released by Kensington Palace of Prince Louis, who celebrates his second birthday on Thursday, taken by his mother, the Duchess of Cambridge, in Britain. Duchess of Cambridge/Handout via REUTERS
Prince William and his wife Kate released new photographs of their son Prince Louis painting a colorful picture of rainbows, which have become a symbol of hope in Britain during the coronavirus crisis, to mark his second birthday on Thursday.

Prince Harry pays tribute to parents of seriously ill children in virus lockdown
FILE PHOTO: Britain's Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex conducts a video call with parents caring for seriously ill children, supported by WellChild, Leanne Cooper, Craig Hatch, WellChild nurse Rachel Gregory and WellChild CEO Colin Dyer, during the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, in various locations, in this screengrab taken from a YouTube video, April 9, 2020. WellChild/Handout via REUTERS  's Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex conducts a video call with parents caring for seriously ill children, supported by WellChild, Leanne Cooper, Craig Hatch, WellChild nurse Rachel Gregory and WellChild CEO Colin Dyer, during the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, in various locations, in this screengrab taken from a YouTube video, April 9, 2020. WellChild/Handout via REUTERS
Prince Harry has paid tribute to the families of children with severe health needs for peservering under the unique stresses of the coronavirus lockdown in Britain, drawing on his own, new experiences of parenthood.

UK's Prince William and Kate say: look after mental health in coronavirus crisis
Britain's Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge take part in the mental health roundtable call to express their thanks to mental health workers supporting those who are struggling during the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, in London, Britain, April 8, 2020. Kensington Palace/Handout via REUTERS's Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge take part in the mental health roundtable call to express their thanks to mental health workers supporting those who are struggling during the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, in London, Britain, April 8, 2020. Kensington Palace/Handout via REUTERS
Britain's Prince William and his wife Kate urged people to look after their mental health during the novel coronavirus outbreak and drew attention to the particular psychological strain felt by frontline health workers.

Prince William opens new UK emergency COVID-19 hospital
Britain's Prince William speaks via videolink as he officially opens the NHS Nightingale Hospital Birmingham, built in the National Exhibition Centre (NEC), in Birmingham, Britain April 16, 2020. Jacob King/Pool via REUTERS's Prince William speaks via videolink as he officially opens the NHS Nightingale Hospital Birmingham, built in the National Exhibition Centre (NEC), in Birmingham, Britain April 16, 2020. Jacob King/Pool via REUTERS
Prince William, the grandson of Queen Elizabeth, has opened an emergency COVID-19 hospital built in just eight days in the exhibition centre of Britain's second city, Birmingham.

Coronavirus crisis shows world could take climate-change action, says UK's Prince Charles
FILE PHOTO: Britain's Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall attend the Commonwealth Reception at Marlborough House, in London, Britain March 9, 2020. Aaron Chown/Pool via REUTERS's Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall attend the Commonwealth Reception at Marlborough House, in London, Britain March 9, 2020. Aaron Chown/Pool via REUTERS
Britain's Prince Charles said on Wednesday the urgent global response to the coronavirus showed how the world could tackle climate change, and that recovery from the disease presented a chance to create a more sustainable future.

Prince Charles and his wife join UK round of applause for carers
Handout picture released by Clarence House shows Britain's Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall as they applaud to show their appreciation for National Health Service (NHS) workers amid the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, joining the weekly Clap for our Carers event, at their home in Birkhall, Scotland, Britain April 23, 2020. Clarence House/Handout via REUTERS   ATTENTION EDITORS - THIS IMAGE HAS BEEN SUPPLIED BY A THIRD PARTY. MANDATORY CREDIT. NO RESALES. NO ARCHIVES. NOTE TO EDITORS: THIS HANDOUT PHOTO MAY ONLY BE USED IN FOR EDITORIAL REPORTING PURPOSES FOR THE CONTEMPORANEOUS ILLUSTRATION OF EVENTS, THINGS OR THE PEOPLE IN THE IMAGE OR FACTS MENTIONED IN THE CAPTION. REUSE OF THE PICTURE MAY REQUIRE FURTHER PERMISSION FROM THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER.'s Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall as they applaud to show their appreciation for National Health Service (NHS) workers amid the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, joining the weekly Clap for our Carers event, at their home in Birkhall, Scotland, Britain April 23, 2020. Clarence House/Handout via REUTERS   ATTENTION EDITORS - THIS IMAGE HAS BEEN SUPPLIED BY A THIRD PARTY. MANDATORY CREDIT. NO RESALES. NO ARCHIVES. NOTE TO EDITORS: THIS HANDOUT PHOTO MAY ONLY BE USED IN FOR EDITORIAL REPORTING PURPOSES FOR THE CONTEMPORANEOUS ILLUSTRATION OF EVENTS, THINGS OR THE PEOPLE IN THE IMAGE OR FACTS MENTIONED IN THE CAPTION. REUSE OF THE PICTURE MAY REQUIRE FURTHER PERMISSION FROM THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER.
Prince Charles and his wife Camilla joined Britain's "Clap for Carers" ritual on Thursday, their first appearance together since the heir to the throne recovered from the coronavirus.

Britain's Princess Beatrice cancels wedding amid coronavirus: media reports
FILE PHOTO: Britain's Princess Beatrice and property tycoon Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi attend the wedding ceremony of Jean-Christophe Napoleon Bonaparte and Olympia von Arco-Zinneberg at the Saint-Louis des Invalides Cathedral in Paris, France, October 19, 2019. REUTERS/Benoit Tessier's Princess Beatrice and property tycoon Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi attend the wedding ceremony of Jean-Christophe Napoleon Bonaparte and Olympia von Arco-Zinneberg at the Saint-Louis des Invalides Cathedral in Paris, France, October 19, 2019. REUTERS/Benoit Tessier
Queen Elizabeth's granddaughter Princess Beatrice and her fiance Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi have canceled their royal wedding due to the lockdown in the United Kingdom amid the coronavirus pandemic, media reports said on Thursday.

'Absolute legend,' Prince William says of British fundraising veteran
FILE PHOTO: Britain's Prince William speaks as he and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, attend a reception held by Irish Tanaiste (Deputy Prime Minister) Simon Coveney in Dublin, Ireland March 4, 2020. REUTERS/Phil Noble/Pool's Prince William speaks as he and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, attend a reception held by Irish Tanaiste (Deputy Prime Minister) Simon Coveney in Dublin, Ireland March 4, 2020. REUTERS/Phil Noble/Pool
Britain's Prince William described as an "absolute legend" the 99-year-old war veteran who has raised more than 17 million pounds for the health service by walking laps of his garden.

'Absolute legend' British veteran raises $25 million by walking for the health service
Veteran Capt Tom Moore talks to soldiers from 1st Battalion The Yorkshire Regiment who formed a Guard of Honour for the veteran as he completed his fundraising walk for the health services, in Bedfordshire, Britain, April 16, 2020. Ministry of Defence/Crown Copyright 2020/Handout via REUTERS
A 99-year-old British war veteran who has raised more than 20 million pounds ($25 million) for the health service by walking laps of his garden was praised by Queen Elizabeth's grandson as an "absolute legend".

'Captain Tom', 99, to help open hospital after raising $29 million
Captain Tom Moore, a 99-year-old British war veteran who has raised more than $29 million for the health service by walking 100 laps of his garden, will be a guest of honor at the opening of a new field hospital next week.

'Captain Tom', 99, raises more than $31 million for UK carers
FILE PHOTO: Retired British Army Captain Tom Moore, 99, raises money for health workers by attempting to walk the length of his garden one hundred times before his 100th birthday this month as the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) continues, Marston Moretaine, Britain, April 15, 2020. REUTERS/Peter Cziborra/File Photo
Captain Tom Moore, a 99-year-old British war veteran described by Prince Harry as "utterly amazing", has now raised more than 25 million pounds ($31.3 million) for the health service by walking 100 laps of his garden.

All this ceaseless noise is a bit nauseating. I know I can't be the only one who feels this way when I'm faced with this type of obsessed, paparazzi narration. I'm surprised there isn't an article listed in this post about one of these people sneezing too loudly amidst the forced pandemic.

Loss of control for sure. One can hope that the masses are finding better things to pay attention to.

All this ceaseless noise is a bit nauseating. I know I can't be the only one who feels this way when I'm faced with this type of obsessed, paparazzi narration. I'm surprised there isn't an article listed in this post about one of these people sneezing too loudly amidst the forced pandemic.

Loss of control for sure. One can hope that the masses are finding better things to pay attention to.

NOT one article - on any of the Royal Family, including the Queen, herself, in donating "anything" towards the Coronavirus Pandemic?
Everything is "lip-service". It took a 99-year-old British war veteran to raise funds?

It took a 99-year-old British war veteran to raise funds?

Minor correction ... the British war veteran will be celebrating his "100th" Birthday this Thursday.

Birthday tributes flood in for fund-raising British veteran 'Captain Tom'
Birthday cards are seen on display at Bedford School ahead of Captain Tom Moore's 100th birthday on Thursday, as the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) continues, Bedford, Britain, April 28, 2020 REUTERS/Matthew Childs
British World War Two veteran Captain Tom Moore is in for a very special 100th birthday on Thursday after well-wishers from around the world repaid his record-breaking fundraising efforts by sending tens of thousands of birthday cards.

There are some who suggest and assert Meghan Markle is not a biological woman and that Prince Harry has had a string of Transvestite "Girl" friends. Does it matter? Not in the least. But the lying about it matters, if indeed, that is the truth.

Back
Top Bottom