KINGDOM - Animated Short Film

meadow_wind

Jedi Master
I found this to be an interesting visual representation of the battle between good (STO) and evil (STS). Lubomir Arsov seems like a talented artist.

Released: Apr 8, 2024 - 77,345 views
Can art reveal, transform, and inspire? What does it take to redeem a culture left in ruins?
When a dark force infects the hearts and minds of a docile society, a courageous individual must face the core of his own darkness, and rise to ignite the divine spark of all those around him.

KINGDOM (2024) is an audio-visual experience that serves as a template for empowerment. It models the path of awakening in the face of adversity, becoming whole, and confronting inner and outer darkness in order to transform it. The film's musical and visual arrangement imprints a more courageous way of being. With repeated viewings, this imprint strengthens and becomes available to the viewer as an inner ability.

Written, Directed & Animated by LUBOMIR ARSOV
Executive produced by AUBREY MARCUS
Original Musical Score by DANIEL DUBB

Thanks for sharing, that was intense!

With repeated viewings, this imprint strengthens and becomes available to the viewer as an inner ability.

I was wondering with the verbal self-talk techniques, whether visual imagery would have the same effect. Sometimes I watch my favorite victorious or inspiring scenes from movies when I feel I need them.

Two C's quotes came to mind when watching this animation:

18 May 2019 - It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!

28 November 2009 - Yes, then they will "rise up with wings as eagles"!

I think whoever made this definitely knows something. I might even go so far as to say that it borders on objective art. I think the part where they're rising up against the control system would be significantly bloodier and less idealized than they're depicting, but otherwise I was actually impressed.

Intense without a doubt. So much put in there, for example, the idea that the string pulling is done from above, 4D maybe.? I have to admit the music got to me at one point and I nearly cried.

Thank you meadow_wind.
You are welcome!
Indeed it is very subjective and can be interpreted in many ways. Elements can be seen as either physical or hyperdimensional or both. Some physical elements include a reference to the covid vaccine passport with its QR code on the phone.
We don't know who is pulling the string, but since it's invisible, we can suspect it's hyperdimensional. Religious people would interpret it as the "devil", materialist people as "the shadow government", etc.

Back
Top Bottom