Language, Sounds and Intelligent Design

I stumbled upon the following fascinating article!

A very interesting article. I have long believed that the language in which we express our emotions is of great importance. I think that I would be interested in the analysis of Polish, Greek, Hebrew and Hungarian in this respect. These are four completely different views on emotionality and also on the perception of time. Contrary to appearances, learning languages is useful not only to communicate with others, but to perceive some issues from multiple perspectives, to broaden these perspectives.

When the Russia/Ukrainian fighting began, there were videos of U.S. diplomats in conversations with each other regarding the direction of politics in Ukraine and way they wanted the course of action to move forward. Diplomacy.

Of course, there is friendliness and mutual benefit that is proposed in engaging in diplomacy: agreements, ties, business, ect.

But there is tact, agendas, deception underneath these diplomatic discourses. And the ones engaging in this speak the language of manipulation.

So, we understand that that's how diplomats engage, but I think it isn't so much language they speak, but a manner in which language is manipulated - to manipulate.

On the other hand, you have language of the civil tongue. And we all know what it is... It's so natural we take it for granted. We assume we mean what we say, or at least say things in earnest, as a way to achieve understanding and cooperation.

So, we say '...those silver tongue devils: those diplomats.'
But I think language is at one end of the spectrum, manipulation, and at the other end, civility. Lies and deceit on one end, and enlightenment the other.

And it isn't reserved, I believe, for highly educated people with oratory skill, but a path. Anyone can manipulate. And from one end to the other is a gray area, but what is termed a manipulator is one who gravitates toward that end continuously. Likewise, a great speaker will inspire continuously.

But the whole spectrum of language serves a purpose, but we are inclined insofar as our understanding to use language manipulatively or civilly on a scale as rigid or elastic as our contemporaries. But we choose to speak in earnest, because it gives a sense of well being.

But the whole spectrum of language serves a purpose, but we are inclined insofar as our understanding to use language manipulatively or civilly on a scale as rigid or elastic as our contemporaries. But we choose to speak in earnest, because it gives a sense of well being.
Civility is a pretty modern concept, given how old human language is, but I like the idea of a use-case spectrum. Unsurprisingly, I think STO/STS is a pretty good one to hang with. And it doesn't seem to me that language, itself, is bound to this spectrum. Rather it seems to me that we bring these intentions (consciously or unconsciously) to channels like language, dance, drama, dreams, logic, tools, so on.

Another layer of complexity is that context determines how words are received and we do not necessarily have control of the context. Thus our words are not our servants. As words are externalized, they may potentially serve many masters just as they are.

I started to have the thoughts below after first listening to the Mind Matters show with Chu on language, then watching Chu’s language videos, and then reading this thread.

It might help to read this post I made in another thread in terms of some of information I write below.

Some comments on information theory

Since this thread was started and I took in Chu’s videos and the discussion in that thread, I’ve had many ideas and thoughts that I have been ‘chewing on’ and thinking about. This post is a start to these ideas and thoughts. I plan to also post in Chu’s thread.

This first post is from notes (though I added substantial material and thoughts to it now) from when I first listened to the Mind Matters show with Chu. I actually pulled my car over off the highway to write a lot of them down.

Let’s take the following as a possibility:

Frequency vibration is a mathematical expression of something, such as meaning and information. Information is a frequency that comes from a vibration. The soul gives expression to the frequency vibration of a person. The soul is a mathematical representation of information, meaning, understanding, and knowledge learned and stored by a person as they progress throughout eternity. The soul is not static in this, so the mathematical representation changes (possibly grows) as more learning, etc takes place and information is stored in the soul. It is written and then rewritten continuously in the soul.

So, in any moment the soul has a mathematical expression that is the essence, the information, the meaning, the understanding, and the knowledge encompassed and contained. The soul and person give off a frequency vibration in which others may resonate with, if they are colinear in understanding, etc – if their souls match from what the soul contains – if the mathematical expressions of the souls are similar and/or in alignment. They can have Frequency Resonance Vibration (FRV) together.

All of this may even be contained in the words a person speaks. I think the C’s on a number of occasions over the years, I specifically remember the session(s) related to the creation of EE and talk of Laura doing videos, mentioned the impact actually hearing Laura can have for a person. And that impact is from her knowledge, etc and also from her connection with the Cs. Maybe it is her being and soul composition, as described above, as well as her connection with the C’s and what she is aligned with, that is transmitted via her words. Like an aspect of her soul and frequency vibration of her soul, and what she is connected to, is able to be transmitted via her words and sounds and the frequency of same.

And this is similar, at whatever level each person is at, for every human and being that speaks. And there may be one distinct verbalization or set of words that captures each person’s essence, being, and soul in any given moment.

Other thoughts are:

What if the language for a race of people, in general, matches that group’s DNA and DNA heritage and/or a baseline soul composition for that race?

DNA is a spiral that is a ‘receiver of sorts’ that receives information from the Universal Information Field (UIF). Those that are very similar in DNA, same race, would have a very similar receiver and therefore receive the same, or similar, signals from the UIF. Perhaps this similar signal that is received is expressed in the language that was developed and is used by the same race of people.

And just as DNA is not static, such as viruses changing DNA and DNA changes via epigenetics (DNA changes from environment, experiences such as trauma, etc), language is not static. It is ever growing and changing over time. Perhaps the changes in language over time reflect in some way the changes to the given society (or race) over time via the DNA changes of the society (or race). And this ultimately is reflected in the signal that is received from UIF and possibly even with what exactly the group, be it a society or race, is aligned with in terms of orientation (more STS or STO candidate aligned?).

And the frequency vibration of the words used in a specific language by a race not only is a representation of the sounds and words used in the specific language of genetically similar people (a race) from the signal received by their DNA from the UIF, but possibly is also a representation of shared soul compositions at some base level within that race or group. This thought reminds of various discussions of characteristics of races with the C’s. I remember something like the C’s saying that Asian people are the most advanced group or souls.

And if, besides DNA, a baseline soul composition of a given race relates directly with the language that was developed and is spoken by them, this may explain why there are many different languages, since there are many different baseline soul groups that have similarities within the given groups, but also similarities across the different groups, in terms of DNA and soul composition, that possibly relates to similarities and connects between languages. Like there is a baseline DNA and soul composition, in general, that all of humanity shares and so there are, in general, similarities between all the languages, and connections for specific words within some languages (Babel book), that is reflected in this.

And all of this is related back to and connected to where I stared in terms of frequency vibration and soul, and the sounds of words for a given language related to the specific races.

So, this raises the question in my mind of their possibly being spiritual benefits, to the soul and for the DNA (receiver of the UIF), for a person to learn a different language or languages outside of the language that is from their specific race. Maybe learning other languages even changes DNA and/or the soul in some special way? Opens things up? Or perhaps seeking out and seeing the connection between languages and different words in different languages (Babel book), as described in Laura’s research and works and in Chu’s videos, has a similar effect?

I have other notes. I’d say this post encompass the first third of my notes and thoughts I wrote down overall related to this thread.

I also found your thoughts very interesting and look forward to the rest of your notes.
The soul is not static in this, so the mathematical representation changes (possibly grows) as more learning, etc takes place and information is stored in the soul.
Just a quick note. Perhaps the mathematical representation becomes more nuanced and complex over time as it is with language learning too. With language, whether it be one's mother tongue or additionally learned languages, the more one uses them in different context and different areas of life, the more one sees all the subtleties in the language. It is also a common experience with learning a new language, that the more one delves into the language, the more one realizes how little one knows and how much more there is, to truly knowing a language.

Maybe this is off topic, I came across this BBC documentary discussing regional dialects and how language and phonetics have changed since WW1. The presenter is a voice coach, coaching UK actors on the English dialects for BBC historical series, to make them more authentic. Apparently, there was an experiment in linguistics and the English dialectics, to capture the spoken words and dialects from captured POW's during WW1, this was not exclusive to the many nationalities captured at the time, this same procedure was involved, There is an archive in Germany recorded on shellacked discs, a new form of plastic at the time. According to the the person interviewed at the repository. It was, at the time (he states this is documented). Germany considered, it would become the new world Empire, and change the thought and language of the native population, using language (my interpenetration) believe it or not, only history can determine the truth, with forethought and afterthought

Some areas of the documentary are heart wrenching, from family members that have never heard the spoken voices of their ancestors, some of the most prolific recordings are of the Prodigal Son, how ironic!.

In her interpretations of dialects and inflections of the spoken word she can determine if the individual was a low lander, lived by the sea or from the north and south of the country, most interesting.

Anyway here is the documentary, you be the judge, it is also signed, for those that are hearing impaired.

This also made me think in the broader context about the use of language, phonetics, word interpretation and using AI on a global scale to given the same identical language and message worldwide. In essence changing the way we think, speak and believe with our own words

Very interesting video. At the beginning she includes as part of an analysis the mention of minor and major notes in dialect. That reminded me that Iain McGilchrist in material on left and right brain hemisphere function, talks about language. He suggests that music may have been the original language.

What an experience to be given the opportunity to hear the voices of passed loved ones and ancestors! That was really moving.

Very interesting video. At the beginning she includes as part of an analysis the mention of minor and major notes in dialect. That reminded me that Iain McGilchrist in material on left and right brain hemisphere function, talks about language. He suggests that music may have been the original language.
That's interesting, I was just having a conversation with someone today about something similar, how language or music could be a great example of both emispheres of the brain working in harmony. There's a structure of old learned patterns and rules, and there's a very present moment flow of sound punctuated by said structure.

There's this quote from The Wave as well:

“Of course, we see that completely pure intent is a pretty tall order. Thus we see that the key becomes acting now with intent, but no imaginary anticipation for the future. A goal, with applied will of action, which necessitates left brain conscious preparing and planning, via the heightened awareness of the right brain, which deals directly with the present conditions, will result in an opening of life changing creative potential.” —Laura Knight-Jadczyk, The Wave (Chapter 23)

I am still making my way through McGilchrist, so there's much to be learned in my case, but I always found it interesting how people tend to think of themselves as more one sided than the other, and true that may be true, but it's not a fixed state or a sentence, specially when there's evidence that both hemisphere work in us all the time.

Just a few thoughts.

Thought I would share this article I came across on the mainstream Australian ABC website.

It is called," Australian researchers develop new communication system inspired by rare NT aboriginal language Jingulu". NT stands for Northern Territory.

I am a caveman when using my phone to post, so if you google the title the article is easily found.

What is interesting is that the language only has three verbs. These are go, come and do. Due to the simplicity and flexibility of the language, it has applications in Artificial Intelligence. It is only spoken by very few elderly people now.

I assume that the people who speak this language are hunter gatherer desert people who live in very harsh and unforgiving conditions. There would be little room for anything else but surviving.

Thought I would share this article I came across on the mainstream Australian ABC website.

It is called," Australian researchers develop new communication system inspired by rare NT aboriginal language Jingulu". NT stands for Northern Territory.

I am a caveman when using my phone to post, so if you google the title the article is easily found.

What is interesting is that the language only has three verbs. These are go, come and do. Due to the simplicity and flexibility of the language, it has applications in Artificial Intelligence. It is only spoken by very few elderly people now.

I assume that the people who speak this language are hunter gatherer desert people who live in very harsh and unforgiving conditions. There would be little room for anything else but surviving.

Here's the link to the article:

Australian researchers develop new communication system inspired by rare NT Aboriginal language Jingulu - ABC News Could this ancient Aboriginal language help solve artificial intelligence problems?

Maybe this is off topic, I came across this BBC documentary discussing regional dialects and how language and phonetics have changed since WW1. The presenter is a voice coach, coaching UK actors on the English dialects for BBC historical series, to make them more authentic. Apparently, there was an experiment in linguistics and the English dialectics, to capture the spoken words and dialects from captured POW's during WW1, this was not exclusive to the many nationalities captured at the time, this same procedure was involved, There is an archive in Germany recorded on shellacked discs, a new form of plastic at the time. According to the the person interviewed at the repository. It was, at the time (he states this is documented). Germany considered, it would become the new world Empire, and change the thought and language of the native population, using language (my interpenetration) believe it or not, only history can determine the truth, with forethought and afterthought

Fascinating to listen to listen to this, and what an compassionate woman to have followed this along. At first, had thought that accents would not change that much over time (taking it for granted), but they do.

A Dutch family I know was telling me that, from village to village traveling across the Holland landscape, language and accents rapidly change, and this is like what this lady said (she has such a keen ear), sort of like, accents changed with the English landscape. It is like this in Canada, differences between provinces, from BC to Newfoundland, and the US is the same, and then micro changes between villages surely exist, so must pay more attention.

Some areas of the documentary are heart wrenching, from family members that have never heard the spoken voices of their ancestors, some of the most prolific recordings are of the Prodigal Son, how ironic!.

Yes, being POW's with that reality, and later with their families listening to their husbands, fathers and grandfathers. The one fellow listening to his dad, who was one of the most prolific people to record as a prisoner, was just great - you could see him smiling with joy while listening to his da.

There was the one interesting connection made with the experimenter and Thomas Hardy, and also the recordings matched to RPM speed control and a tuning fork.

Thanks for posting this.

I would like to recommend this recent podcast interview by Andrew Huberman with Dr. Erich Jarvis. Here's info about him and the time stamps, to give an idea what they are talking about. No doubt that a lot of it was already brought up by Chu, but this discussion is still pretty fascinating.

My guest this episode is Dr. Erich Jarvis, PhD—Professor and the Head of the Laboratory of Neurogenetics of Language at Rockefeller University and Investigator with the Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI). Dr. Jarvis' research spans the molecular and genetic mechanisms of vocal communication, comparative genomics of speech and language across species and the relationship between speech, language and movement.

We discuss the unique ability of humans (and certain animal species) to learn and communicate using complex language, including verbal speech production and the ability to interpret both written and spoken language. We also discuss the connections between language, singing and dance and why song may have evolved before language.

Dr. Jarvis also explains some of the underlying biological and genetic components of stutter/speech disorders, non-verbal communication, why it's easiest to learn a language as a child and how individuals can learn multiple languages at any age. This episode ought to be of interest to everyone interested in the origins of human speech, language, music and culture and how newer technology, such as social media and texting, change our brains.

Timestamps 00:00:00 Dr. Erich Jarvis & Vocal Communication 00:03:43 Momentous Supplements 00:04:36 InsideTracker, ROKA, LMNT 00:08:01 Speech vs. Language, Is There a Difference? 00:10:55 Animal Communication, Hand Gestures & Language 00:15:25 Vocalization & Innate Language, Evolution of Modern Language 00:21:10 Humans & Songbirds, Critical Periods, Genetics, Speech Disorders 00:27:11 Innate Predisposition to Learn Language, Cultural Hybridization 00:31:34 Genes for Speech & Language 00:35:49 Learning New or Multiple Languages, Critical Periods, Phonemes 00:41:39 AG1 (Athletic Greens) 00:42:52 Semantic vs. Effective Communication, Emotion, Singing 00:47:32 Singing, Link Between Dancing & Vocal Learning 00:52:55 Motor Theory of Vocal Learning, Dance 00:55:03 Music & Dance, Emotional Bonding, Genetic Predispositions 01:04:11 Facial Expressions & Language, Innate Expressions 01:09:35 Reading & Writing 01:15:13 Writing by Hand vs. Typing, Thoughts & Writing 01:20:58 Stutter, Neurogenetics, Overcome Stutter, Conversations 01:26:58 Modern Language Evolution: Texting, Social Media & the Future 01:36:26 Movement: The Link to Cognitive Growth 01:40:21 Comparative Genomics, Earth Biogenome Project, Genome Ark, Conservation 01:48:24 Evolution of Skin & Fur Color 01:51:22 Dr. Erich Jarvis, Zero-Cost Support, YouTube Feedback, Spotify & Apple Reviews,

This is interesting. It kind of reminds of the concept in computer science called "Turing Completeness", which measures whether a programming language is general/flexible enough to be used to solve any programming problem. Some take it as a challenge to try and create the simplest language possible while still being classed as Turing complete. One famous example is the rather unfortunately named "Brain***k" which only has 8 commands and looks like this: ++++++++[>++++[>++>+++>+++>+<<<<-]>+>+>->>+[<]<-]>>.>---.+++++++..+++.>>.<-.<.+++.------.--------.>>+.>++.

I wonder whether this concept has an analogue for human languages. Could any thought be expressed using just those 3 verbs? Of course they say that the language you use constrains what you are able to think, so it could be a circular problem.

Back
Top Bottom