Laura's books at Amazon

Transfered amazon US reviews and wrote a couple reviews. On the UK side found the top search for '9/11 The Ultimate Truth' only had one review, so look to see if you need to add more than one reveiw for the same book.

Gertrudes said:
Added 2 more reviews today. One of them I had already given but it was to a kindle version, so I decided to add it to the paperback. I'm not yet adding more because I am also writting reviews to other books to build up a balance, otherwise it will be suspicious.
On the latter reviewed Gedgauda's and Levine's books, two books that didn't have many reviews in UK either.

Very good ideas. There are many books on our reading list that need good reviews from as many members of this forum as are able to put a couple paragraphs together! We have all received so much, we do need to give back - and maybe before the door closes and we aren't able to ... 2012 is the year for settling up your debts, I believe. I wouldn't put it off.

Laura said:
Gertrudes said:
Added 2 more reviews today. One of them I had already given but it was to a kindle version, so I decided to add it to the paperback. I'm not yet adding more because I am also writting reviews to other books to build up a balance, otherwise it will be suspicious.
On the latter reviewed Gedgauda's and Levine's books, two books that didn't have many reviews in UK either.

Very good ideas. There are many books on our reading list that need good reviews from as many members of this forum as are able to put a couple paragraphs together! We have all received so much, we do need to give back - and maybe before the door closes and we aren't able to ... 2012 is the year for settling up your debts, I believe. I wouldn't put it off.

Just posted a few reviews from an old Amazon account and it is a good reminder to look to other authors as suggested. In the north i'll be looking primarily at the .ca as opposed to the .com to keep it local as there are differences it appears.

Wrote a quick one for the Wave Vol 1 (new edition - only 3 reviews total!) and will do some more as time allows.

One thing I noticed - after you are logged into Amazon, load up the 1-star reviews for any given book, and vote them down if you disagree. Many of these reviews are quite ridiculous.

For example, on the Secret History book page, the top 2 of 9 negative comments have the following statistics (and are therefore more visible):

88 of 109 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars The author's own private hell... going public, February 15, 2008

55 of 68 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, April 7, 2008

In contrast, the top rated 5 star comment looks like this:
49 of 51 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Must read for every truth seeker, June 10, 2007

Now I can't imagine that 88 people really agreed with that first negative review, especially given the history of blatant organized defamation against Laura and her work. I'm thinking that at least a number of those are by some well known disreputes. Let's balance it out with a dose of reality!

I'll be writing some reviews for Laura's books and some of the other authors' great books in the recommended list. I'm voting up the good, helpful reviews and voting down the bad, unhelpful ones. But for some reason some of the votes don't work. I wonder if there's a certain amount of time that has to pass if you voted recently? I can't seem to figure out a pattern though....

SeekinTruth said:
I'll be writing some reviews for Laura's books and some of the other authors' great books in the recommended list. I'm voting up the good, helpful reviews and voting down the bad, unhelpful ones. But for some reason some of the votes don't work. I wonder if there's a certain amount of time that has to pass if you voted recently? I can't seem to figure out a pattern though....

Some days ago I wrote 2 reviews of Laura's books(very small ones, my English is not good enough to extrapolate but I put 5 stars, that's for sure!) and my reviews yesterday were not there. And I don't understand why. It was in Amazon.uk.

Hmm. That's a bit strange, loreta. But maybe, it will show up soon.

So I just wrote a review for Secret History (5 stars). The voting started working fine again, so I voted up all the good reviews and voted down the bad. And my review showed up right away, after giving the message that it's being processed, and they'll send an email. I'll be writing more reviews in the coming days and weeks.

As I said, I AM surprised that there are so few reviews considering all the people on this forum who read The Wave online, or have gotten the books elsewhere, and who write about it here, or send me emails telling me how their lives have been changed and so forth.

Here you see a live example of why psychopaths rule: they can command others to obey their will and have huge networks of hive-mind followers who need to do nothing except obey and mimic.

We, on the other hand, do not command or induce: we ask. And I guess that only those who are capable of really giving when asked respond and that requires some independent self-development and self-discipline.

What's amazing about it is that when normal people, non-authoritarians, DO start waking up, gaining knowledge, arriving on the same page by their own efforts, and then helping one another, the pathological types accuse them of being a "cult" with a "hive mind"!

But I'm sure you can all see that if we had the support and backing of many people, getting out there and doing stuff because they saw the rightness of it and understood what the stakes are, we would be better able to act as a nucleus for change.

A lot of people on this forum worry about their friends and loved ones being "asleep and headed for doom" or something like that, and they will write endless posts about how they are trying to "teach them" without having been asked. But they won't exert the effort to do what would really help which would be to support the Work itself, to change the perception of it in the public eye, the perception that has been skewed by psychopaths who fear the day when enough people wake up and get on the same page based on their independent will.

However, I DO notice that the general intelligence and understanding of forum members is increasing dramatically over the past year(s).

But growing in knowledge has to be matched by increase of BEing, and that only happens by DOing.

Just now, on Amazon UK, SHOTW has six 5-star reviews and six 1-star reviews, and on 4-star review, hence it is currently only rated as a 3-star book. We need some more five-star reviews to tip the balance in favour of the truth. A review doesn't have to be a magnum opus, just a few lines will do, and anyone with an Amazon account can post a review. You can preview your review before posting, just as you can with posts here on the forum.

Added: posted reviews for The Cosmic Winter (yesterday) and High Strangeness (today).

Thanks for bringing this up Gertrudes. I'll be posting a few reviews there on the books I've read so far.
You're right Laura. You've done so much for us, and if there's a way I can help I'll do it.

I have left reviews under my Mom`s name since she has an account there and I don`t.

I just posted a review at Amazon.fr about the 9/11 book. It will take 48 hours to be posted. Anything to help this site. (I mean this site here!) ;D

I checked a few books on the German Amazon site and those I have checked have no comments. I will start making them there - in English - my written German is not good enough.

Just did The Vegetarian Myth and 9/11: The Ultimate Truth. I'm going to try to get one or two in every day for the indefinite future (there's a lot of books out there to review!).

Back
Top Bottom