Laura's commentary on "From Paul to Mark", Religion & Hyperdimensional Realms

There were some videos a few months ago, about how thugs in the middle of the sermon in Ukraine, forcibly took away the priests to an unknown fate. So whatever energies is working through these thugs/nazis, it seems clear that they see the church as a threat to their control and domination. The same things happened also in Syria.
I think it helps, at least for me, when one sees what is happening as a battle taking place on a different plane, against truly evil forces which are not of blood and flesh.

There must certainly be those forces, external influences operating through people.

As for the thugs/Nazi's, in 2018 there was this (happening at the time of the Orthodox split in Ukraine):

Just briefly looked for what you had mentioned of the "thug/Nazi" energies (videos), the other side of the coin is hard to imagine. I knew it was bad, had read on it long ago, but not like this:

Good God (the video is not available).

Adobe, just remember this: The All blinks neither at the darkness nor the light. Approximately half of creation is wending its way toward the STS culmination while the other half is heading toward the STO culmination. From what we understand, the STS culmination is to be reduced to primal matter and start the whole cycle over again, while the STO culmination is to start the whole ensouling matter process again. It's just what is.

I mean, if you were God and infinity was what you were/faced/contemplated, what else would you do for entertainment?

So, as far as I understand, the 4D STS may have a way back to STO but there would be a plenty of struggling.
They will came back to the basic matter and then will progress again.

I was bothered, felt bad for them, why they are stuck in that STS thing. I mean when I red that there no way out, they unable to progress.

It Is just lessons they need to pass.
It is kind of compassion i felt towards them, and at the same time i understand they may use it.
Nevertheless, they will fall and then graduate, e.g. lizzies, and will try to do this cycle again or will be like part of balance thing, in order to understand the light and darkness difference.

I dont know how to make a clear question, but it was bothering me for a long time.

A correction, it is not a personal question to Laura, but i want to know the answer, how do you perceive, understand that.

There must certainly be those forces, external influences operating through people.

As for the thugs/Nazi's, in 2018 there was this (happening at the time of the Orthodox split in Ukraine):

Just briefly looked for what you had mentioned of the "thug/Nazi" energies (videos), the other side of the coin is hard to imagine. I knew it was bad, had read on it long ago, but not like this:

Good God (the video is not available).

Just a little addition, there is a flag of the Right Wing party on the Ortodox Church that was for both: Russian Orthodox and Ukrainian Ortodox. At the same time there are ones that protected Russian orthodox church, the greater one. There are a lot of churches in Ukraine.
Sharing what I'm observing.

So, as far as I understand, the 4D STS may have a way back to STO but there would be a plenty of struggling.
They will came back to the basic matter and then will progress again.

I was bothered, felt bad for them, why they are stuck in that STS thing. I mean when I red that there no way out, they unable to progress.
According to transcripts, some of few Grays and Lizard beings are crossed over to STO environment by natural circumstance. I think that’s happening when one’s frequency changed to matches other realm.
Q: (L) The definition that has been given is STS and STO. So, are any of the Grays STO beings?

A: Well, again, if we can review for just a moment. It is subjective to refer to either STS or STO as either good or bad. It merely means Service to Self and Service to Others. Now, the determination as to whether it is good or bad is made by the observer. It depends on your point of view. It depends on your objective. It depends on a lot of things. One is merely service to self. This is inward turning. The other is Service to Others which is outward expanding. It is part of the balance which makes up that which we refer to as the Universe.

Q: (L) Are any of the Grays STO?

A: In very rare instances, Gray beings have crossed over into the STO realm, but in their natural environment, they are, in fact, STS, as they were constructed to be.

Q: (L) How does it occur that they cross over into the STO environment?

A: Simply by natural circumstance, in the same general way that it occurs that human beings in the 3rd density STS environment can, under certain circumstances, rise to the STO level. Very rare.

Q: (L) Well, if the Grays are cyber-genetic probes of the Lizard Beings, and, in effect soulless, does this mean that some of the Lizard beings are also STO?

A: Well, first, no being that is given intelligence to think on its own is, in fact, completely soul-less. It does have some soul imprint; or what could be loosely referred to as soul imprint. This may be a collection of psychic energies that are available in the general vicinity. And this is stretching somewhat so that you can understand the basic ideas, even though in reality it is all far more complex than that. But, in any case, there is really no such thing as being completely soul-less, whether it be a natural intelligence or an artificially constructed intelligence
……
A: Now, to answer your question: Are the Reptilian beings, or Lizard beings, STO. Of course, some can cross over into STO. However, their natural environment is STS as they have chosen. But, whether or not any of the cyber-genetic Gray beings cross over into STO, and or the Lizard Beings cross over into STO, these are not connected to one another, these two concepts: they are independent.

Q: (L) I understand. Okay, would you say there is any percentage, any fairly measurable percentage of Lizard beings that are STO?

A: It is VERY, VERY small. EXTREMELY small. Hardly worth mentioning.

Q: (L) What about the Grays?

A: That might be slightly higher, but again, it is very small, relatively speaking

Another one is up! (Thank you @logos5x5!)

In this lecture, Laura Knight-Jadczyk discusses many of the writings of the Apostle Paul, and teaches us to discern the deeper meaning between the lines, as well as to be able to separate those writings that were more likely Pauline, and those which may have been edited and distorted later. She links these ancient writings to more modern research on "seeing the unseen", hyperdimensional realities and Truth.

We managed to catch Laura on video for a bit, but then, due to technical problems, it didn't record till the end. At least you get to see her talk for a few minutes, like some of you requested. :-)

(For me personally, this was was particularly interesting, and it made me like Paul even more. Reading her book helps a lot with the context, but Laura managed to connect so many other writings and details, that it was fascinating. OSIT.)

[Link added to the first post of this thread as well, for easy finding.]

There are a plenty of thoughts occurring... here is one:

If I understand correctly about the bridge, it is very similar, the thing that I heard of.
About messier.
There was a lecture, of tantric tradition, it is said that in order to made an update to another dimension, you have to have higher being who will guid you, because it is beyond human understanding. You have to have a Guru. A spiritual teacher.

It may be a physical Guru, unphysical Guru, like a guider, like C's, Ra, Ceasar, etc.
The way I understand the massege is that there have to be a higher density being that can pick you up, give you a hand, sort of that.

I'm glad to see this talk was posted!

I noticed that the 'Truths-Knowledge-Beliefs' Venn Diagram that Laura mentioned in the talk looks very similar to a recent crop circle:

View attachment 62178

If we overlay the concepts of the Venn Diagram onto the crop circle, then it would appear that the central 'Knowledge' circle has grown considerably, transforming from just a region of overlap into a circle in its own right. To my eye, due to the arrangement of the lines, it appears to be 'jumping out' into the foreground, too!
"Fascinating!" My personal view from crop circles; they are markings or "brands" made by higher intelligent alien races who have a stake and claim on this planet, and a warning to others to keep out, notwithstanding the geometrical significance behind each of them and attempt to enlighten humanity. Two links offer more information on this particular crop circle, and surprisingly, how this appeared not far from the residence of the late researcher Michael Glickman.

Little Horton, Wilts | 14th July 2022 - Temporary Temples

P.s. iamthatis (Nous of Truth)

Back
Top Bottom