Laura's Stem Cells

Tell me, please, where is the "wet battery" discussed? Thank you! I'm fighting my autoimmune diseases on my own, for now. Doctors from the Sechenov Research Institute and MONIKA in Moscow told me that there was no cure for me. That's why I thought about a transplant. (I am a comorbid patient with symptoms of vasculitis, amyloidosis, rheumatoid arthritis, celiac disease, diabetes, neuropathy, positive for porphyria. Lost my sight. The high frequency whistling in my ear is driving me crazy. I thought these secret low frequency settings were working.) In one session, С talked about the golden root - (hydrastis?), which removes toxins and energizes the body. I forgot about it. And then I heard about it again on Psi Factor. I found a homeopathic remedy with this plant. I think I was able to survive the last winter thanks to these drugs (I think so). I didn't get much better, but I didn't die in the winter like in previous years. I used hydrastis, silicea, pulsatilla, toxicodendron. This may help reduce toxicity. Maybe this will help someone.

Hi @Cruiseraurora. I don't know what you mean with "wet battery", so I can't help you there. :-) But if you use the search button (at the right hand side at the top of the page) perhaps something comes up/

Perhaps you could begin your own thread in the Diet and Health section of our forum and discuss your health issues there, so more people may see it and reply. Diet plays a role in health issues, so you could explore it in your thread and hopefully get input from others. We have many, many knowledgeable people here!

Although I am not an expert you might benefit from Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy which is available in Russia. Have you already looked at the thread? Just my two cents.

Tell me, please, where is the "wet battery" discussed? Thank you! I'm fighting my autoimmune diseases on my own, for now. Doctors from the Sechenov Research Institute and MONIKA in Moscow told me that there was no cure for me. That's why I thought about a transplant. (I am a comorbid patient with symptoms of vasculitis, amyloidosis, rheumatoid arthritis, celiac disease, diabetes, neuropathy, positive for porphyria. Lost my sight. The high frequency whistling in my ear is driving me crazy. I thought these secret low frequency settings were working.) In one session, С talked about the golden root - (hydrastis?), which removes toxins and energizes the body. I forgot about it. And then I heard about it again on Psi Factor. I found a homeopathic remedy with this plant. I think I was able to survive the last winter thanks to these drugs (I think so). I didn't get much better, but I didn't die in the winter like in previous years. I used hydrastis, silicea, pulsatilla, toxicodendron. This may help reduce toxicity. Maybe this will help someone.
If you are asking about the Wet cell battery from Cayce, I can try to answer your questions.

I just want to second Mariama. Search the forum and if you can't find the answers create your own thread. Try not to focus on one particular modality like "wet battery", consider every option available. For example, many forum members found HBOT therapy to be very powerful for many ailments, and it's easily accessible in Moscow though it's kinda pricey, 1500-2000 RUB per session.

Thank you! (I'm talking about this - "Wet cell battery" on page 26 here). I couldn't find where this is discussed in more detail. ) Thanks for the hint about trental, we have it here.

I think Laura is very brave. I am reading this thread to have more courage to move forward.

I would like to reiterate the suggestion of Hyperbaric champer (барокамера). Outside of Moscow it's possible to get it cheaper than the prices aimarok has mentioned.

If it's still too pricey, then you can also try ionized oxygen or ozone therapy.

(Kari Baba) Can the use of ionized oxygen be beneficial and possibly an alternative to the hyperbaric chamber?

A: It is beneficial but not as effective.

It's possible to get ozone therapy in IV for a fair price. It's also possible to get autohemotherapy combined with ozone. Perhaps you could check these modalities as well.

And I wish you good luck with finding solutions to your health problems! :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom