Laura's Stem Cells

This is great news! Welcome home Laura, I hope your recovery is swift and complete! I'm glad to learn that despite the obvious pain, your experience was pleasant and surprisingly good.

Rest and recuperate!

Big hug your way!

It's really nice to read you around here again...:)

Yea!!! I'm very happy to know you received great care and that your trip was safe, and looking forward to learning how it helps you ! :clap:

Very happy to hear of the successful treatment and the excellent care giving, you deserve the best after all the care you have given to us.

I wish you a speedy recovery and a well earned rest in that time. Take care. :hug2: :hug2:

Great news - am glad to know you are safely back home! Have been thinking of you and wondering about the progress of the treatment.

Take good care of yourself, wishing you a full and speedy recovery. :bacon: Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, as always. :hug:

Glad to hear that the treatment went well and all the very best to you - hopefully, the stem cells will kick in big time!! I thought about you last night while falling asleep and recited the Prayer of the soul, wishing you all the best; will continue to do so. :)

Very glad you're back home and that everything seemed to go well in the clinic. Based on your account, you received excellent and very professional care there, and it's great they did all those extensive tests so as to gather as much information as possible and thus administer the treatment that is best suited for you. I do hope those stem cells start kicking in soon and that they're gonna do miracles!! In the meantime, I hope you rest and take all the time you need to recover :hug:

Thanks for the update, and great to hear about the quality of care for your treatment. Rest well, and best wishes toward a super recovery. :flowers:

It sure sounds like you had the best treatment available anywhere Laura, so glad to hear it went well and that you are home safely! :hug2:

Thank you Laura for taking the time and gathered some strength to post, so glad you are doing well, feel much, much better!! big hugs... :cheer: :clap: :cheer: :bacon:

Awesome news! Glad everything went well. And thanks for the update! I wish you a fast recovery. :hug:

Thank you Laura for update and glad to hear that everything went well, I wish you speedy recovery :)

Thanks for the update Laura! Glad that you are back at home :) It sounds like it was quite a journey, and even if it was indeed intensive, it's great to know that they took good care of you and that everything went well. Take care, rest and hope that you recover and feel much better very soon :cheer: :hug2: :flowers:

I am glad you come back home with better health.
So, about 6 months later, you will be completely new, younger, vigorous self again!
Awesome, this is best news! :D

Wonderful News! It's an inspiration to hear what excellent treatment you received with the highest standards of medical treatments and compassion. Also good you've gotten such a thorough diagnosis of all things going on with you so that you have the information to work with. My very best to you and I'll keep you in my prayers also.

Rest, heal and soon :dance:

:love:

Back
Top Bottom