Laura's Stem Cells

Laura, it makes me so happy to know you have completed the treatment, hope that now on you start to feel so much better and recover your body mobility and recover yourself from any other health problem you may have!! I have noticed that you weren't online as before, I thought that maybe you were undergoing the treatment, or recovering or something like that, so I'm happy to know that everything is fine and that you are in your house after such an arduous treatment, which I imagine, will have been exhausting. There's nothing like being back home, isn't it? I wish you nothing but the best and a speedy recovery, thank you for the update!! :hug:

So good to hear that you've started the treatment so swiftly and you're back home safely, that Ark was allowed to stay beside you and that the staff was so caring and professional. It sure sounds very unpleasant to go through such a procedure. I wish you a speedy and thorough healing process and am looking forward for you to : :dance: :bacon: :cheer:!
:flowers:

Thank you for the updates, Laura...

As the old adage says... "No pain, no gain..." :cool: :lol: :lol: :lol: :halo:

I hope that you'll be much better as soon as possible. 1 month 2 or 3 anyway, isn't too far away!.

Glad to see that you had the very best in care too. Wow!!!... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Good to hear the care was first class that's something you deserve for sure :D Now good luck with the recovery. Hopefully you won't rush into working again too quickly. Please take your time and look forward to your updates :hug2:

Big hug to you, Laura! :hug2: Lots of good and healing thoughts! :wizard: Wish you a speedy and extensive healing. :flowers:

Glad it went well (except for the painful procedure). Good recovery and :hug:
:flowers:

Thanks for the update Laura! It does sound like the process was quite an ordeal, so I'm glad to hear that they were compassionate and provided superior service. It's amazing what some caring and actual scientific development can do, compared to the expensive and abysmal state of the US 'medical system'.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and looking forward to seeing you :dance: :flowers:!

That is wonderful that the medical staff took such good care of you and that Ark could be with you the whole time. Wishing you a quick recovery and look forward to hearing about your progress in healing. :flowers:

Good to know that they looked after you so well. I hope your healing will go swimmingly.

Back
Top Bottom