Laura's Stem Cells

Laura said:
Hugs to everyone who made this possible and to everyone for good thoughts and support.

Me now: :whlchair:

Me in a month :dance:

This is really exciting news Laura - thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience! :bacon: :bacon:

Great to hear from you Laura and about your experience with the treatment. It was a very arduous process you went through, but now you can relax and along with others here I want to wish you fast healing and renewed strength for the future! Keep us posted! :)

Yeah Laura! You did it! Great! :thup:
Have a good rest and a good recovery before dancing. Looking forward to seeing this.

Good to hear about your positive treatment, Laura. Will be thinking of you and praying for a swift recovery. :hug2: :flowers:

Really hope the treatment helps with all of the medical issues you are dealing with. And glad to hear that they treated you well! :thup:

Yay, glad to hear on the update Laura! Here's to a speedy recovery and have a good rest until you gain more strength to bounce back :dance: :flowers:

Speedy recovery Laura, it's good to hear the good news! You're going up now Lady!

These are great news!!! I'm glad that everything went well despite the uncomfortable and painful parts. I'm wishing you a speedy recovery and hoping that you'll be dancing like Mr. Banana soon :lol:

:hug:

Dear Laura, I'm so happy to hear treatment went well. :cheer: Wishing you speedy recovery. :hug2:

I'm glad it worked out well for you and that the care was so thorough. It sounds heaps better than the bargain basement crap in the US.

Here's to lots of rest and a full recovery in preparation for round two :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom