Laura's Stem Cells

I also am tickled to hear you've had your treatment and I, too, had been wondering when it would happen, etc. I'm also happy to hear of the excellent care and professional yet caring staff, along with Ark being allowed to be with you at no extra cost. Excellent news, Laura, and I look forward to keeping apprised of your progress and reacquired dance moves!

Judy

Really glad that you are home and able to recover in your own surroundings with everyone to help and that the first stage is over now. It sounds a really awful ordeal and so painful to go through. Finding out the news about your knees being totally done in left no other option it seems. Thank goodness this stem cell procedure is available, though so painful to go through, it sounds a miracle treatment and timely too.

I hope all is repaired and renewed for you as soon as possible, and that you can have a special regenerative metamorphoses occur. You are too precious for everyone and everything - in our Ray of Creation - as the C's have said too. I pray you fully recover asap to be able to achieve all you planned and dreamed to do in this, your very brave and vital lifetime. I know I am eternally grateful that I was able to find you and the rare chance that all your work and knowledge has given me - and everyone here, so selflessly each and every day.

I hope that all the unrelenting pain may soon become a distant memory in the past - I sure cannot think of anybody on this planet who deserves less pain and suffering.

:dance:

Laura, I'm so happy to hear you are back and it went well. I've been thinking about you and your trip in the last few weeks. Looking forward to seeing the results.

I'm so glad that everything went well!! :cheer:

I wish you a quick recovery and to finally have a life without so much pain! :hug2: :flowers:

Happy you're safe and sound and came back with a good vibe! I wish you speedy recovery and great results, Laura!

That's great news, Laura! So glad everything worked out and that you had excellent care! It must have been a relief to you to have Ark with you at your side. Best wishes to you for a speedy recovery. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Big hugs to you! :dance:

Dear Laura, so glad to hear that you are back from treatment and recovering :hug2:

Sending you warm thoughts for a complete recovery; and please get lots of good rest :) - indeed we are all looking forward to the :dance:

It must be exciting knowing that the stem cells will kick in over time. That's something to look forward to!

Wishing you a speedy recovery! :flowers:

Glad to hear your back home safe and sound Laura! :thup: Also very happy to hear about the treatment and all!

I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery! :hug2:

So happy to hear you made the trip, had the treatment and are home safe and sound. Wishing you a speedy recovery as well Laura. :hug:

Very happy to hear that everything went well, and that you were treated so compassionately by a competent staff.

Hope you have a smooth recovery, and start to feel better soon! :flowers:

So glad you had the treatment and the quality and care was excellent. Having Ark and Gaby there and letting Ark stay at no extra cost is amazing compared to most facilities.

I am looking forward to the time you can :dance: and I bet there are a few of us who would join you just seeing it.

"Channeling cosmic forces of positive protection" your way! :thup: :hug:

It is an incredible journey to come to a new point of wellness by finding the ways and means to achieve even a modicum of success. For you, hopefully a whole new plateau! You are so courageous to brave this treatment and literally go the distance to get it. Speedy recovery, Laura. Everyone is cheering you on. All is well…if you are! Hugs xoxo

Very glad to hear that all went well and I'll be keen to know how you progress. If successful it might be an avenue to further persue for peeps with chronic conditions or pain.

But time will tell, I guess!

i wish you a further speedy recovery!

Back
Top Bottom