Laura's Stem Cells

Thank you for letting us know Laura. I had a feeling these past couple weeks that you were away receiving the treatment.

It was very good to hear of the great care and superior treatment you received.

After all you've tried over the years with diet, iodine protocol, etc. etc., I was shocked to hear of your deteriorated conditions.

All my best to you during your recovery period!

Laura,

It sounds like quite an ordeal you've been through, but you got through it.

You are in my thoughts, and hopefully the little I can send you will help with any additional costs.

Best to you, and Ark, and family,

Heather

Quite a few baby deer around just now.. here's a pic from my back yard.

Attachments

• IMG_3365.jpg
    IMG_3365.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 405
I'm so happy that you could have this treatment so soon, and that Ark could be with you through this.
I hope that the pain you have gone and are going through will become distant memory. I'll look forward to the dance :cool2:!
:hug: :love: :flowers: :cheer:

Ouch! I cringe to think about IV's and veins (my personal weakness...)

Hope your transformation to health progress well and fast.

Ian

Ian said:
Ouch! I cringe to think about IV's and veins (my personal weakness...)

Hope your transformation to health progress well and fast.

Ian

Don't forget the fun fat farming (liposuction - the most unpleasant procedure one can imagine) and drilling into my hip and sucking out the marrow! I came to a little while they were hammering their way in... yikes! They immediately turned up the drip!!! Same thing with the lipo. I think it's so traumatic that even if you are heavily sedated, you kinda wake up. And that's what still hurts the worst: belly. The hip procedure never hurt a minute.

Glad to hear that everything went well and that the staff was so professional and caring. You deserve the necessary rest, so keep it slow. :hug2:
Maybe you can enjoy a couple of Putin docu nights until the Stem-Power sets in... :)

Very glad dear Laura that everything went so great, so professional and so superior to the expectations you had considering that if someone knows about doctors it must be you! You are in our thoughts and hope that the recovery process brings up a new you :) :hug2:

Thanks for the update, Laura :hug2:. And I can imagine that it was a very hard procedure and I really hope that including this suffering you are going through right now, soon the following is coming: :dance: with :bacon:

Take it slowly and let others help you and make the best of if with watching documentaries and reading great books.

Here's to a speedy recovery, Laura! I'm interested, as most of us seem to be, in what effects the procedure has, over time. Lots of love!

Thank you for the update, Laura. That sounds like quite the ordeal :shock: but you'll be much better soon. 6 weeks isn't too far away!

It sure sounds like you had the very best in care too. Yay!!!

Rest, rest, rest! :hug2:

Ha - i was wondering if you were in Moscow those past weeks too, but you went to Slovenia and Serbia - :cool2: Wish you quite an alleviatin' recovery, and instead of dancin' maybe consider some swimmin' before - you know some 30-40 min without pause....

:bye:

I'm glad everything went well for you Laura, that you were in good and highly competent hands for your treatments.
You'll be up and around in no time, and good as new. :dance:

Back
Top Bottom