Leaky Gut Syndrome

Re: French muck: Is this the new penicillin?

Gandalf said:
Very useful to neutralize the vaccine and get it out of the body rapidly if you use the green clay just after the vaccine has been given.

Good idea! There's also this discussion going on about the coffee enemas and the resulting flu-like symptoms caused by the toxins being released into the body. I wonder if taking green clay concurrently with the enemas would soak up those toxins and abate the flu symptoms?

As an update: I'm on day three of taking one glass of water with the clay in the morning, and I feel awesome. The first day I was really constipated but that passed after the second day. I've also been taking other supplements and watching my diet, so I can't say it's just from the clay, but I've noticed a definite stability in my gut and highly increased energy levels.

Here is something more about green clay what I found on cass forum.

rrraven said:
Q: (Chu) Is there anything we should improve or change in our candida/detox diet?
A: You are all doing well. Search transcripts for clues about minerals and secrets.
minerals and secrets mentioned together in transcripts 970719
A: Trace minerals interact with deeply held secrets.
and 981205
Q: (L) What about the clay and the montmorillonite, and the
connection of the clay TO the montmorillonite, and what you
once said about trace minerals unlocking secrets in some
way?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Yes what? (A) How much should we drink?
A: No.
Q: (L) We shouldn't drink it?
A: Be vague, we vague.
Q: (L) Is this montmorillonite the objective of the clues about
tritium? The fact that tritium pointed to this clay, and that this
clay is situated in the Rhineland, among other select sites, and
alfalfa possibly grows there. Is this where the clue was
supposed to lead us?
A: The question is about the mind, spirit and body, and what
happens hence.
Q: (L) Well, what I am trying to get to here is: is it useful for
us to ingest this montmorillonite? Will it assist in this
mind/body/spirit connection?
A: What is more to the point is who was assisted before, how
and why.
Q: (L) I don't get it. Maybe it is because I am so tired, but I
am hitting a blank on that.
A: You must be, as the obvious is quite oblivious!
Q: (A) We are not getting anything about this mineral... who
was assisted before, how and why... (F) I can figure that out!
(L) Well, go ahead! (F) If this clay is in Germany, and if the
implication is that the mineral causes some sort of beneficial
effect, perhaps, in antiquity, somebody was using it for that
reason. (L) Is F**** right on this?
A: Yes, he is.
and from--http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=64408
When bentonite absorbs water and swells, it is stretched open like a highly porous sponge; the toxins are drawn into these spaces by electrical attraction and bound fast. In fact, according to the Canadian Journal of Microbiology (31 [1985], 50-53), bentonite can absorb pathogenic viruses, aflatoxin (a mold), and pesticides and herbicides including Paraquat and Roundup. The clay is eventually eliminated from the body with the toxins bound to its multiple surfaces....According to Knishinsky, benefits reported by people using liquid clay for a period of two to four weeks include: improved intestinal regularity; relief from chronic constipation, diarrhea, indigestion, and ulcers; a surge in physical energy; clearer complexion; brighter, whiter eyes; enhanced alertness; emotional uplift; improved tissue and gum repair; and increased resistance to infections. “Clay works on the entire organism. No part of the body is left untouched by its healing energies,” he notes......Knishinsky’s research suggests that the regular intake of liquid clay (typically one to three tablespoons daily, in divided doses) can produce other benefits including parasite removal from the intestines, allergy and hay fever relief, and elimination of anemia and acne. For example, clay helps anemia because it contains both types of dietary iron (ferrous and ferric) in an easily assimilated form; it reduces discomfort from allergies by quickly neutralizing allergens that would otherwise produce allergic reactions; and it reduces heartburn and indigestion by absorbing excess stomach acids.
However, clay’s forte is probably its role as a general internal detoxification and cleansing agent. According to Keith Payne of White Rock Mineral Corporation in Springville, Utah, clay scrapes and cleans the lining of the colon. “As the colon becomes cleaner, its ability to absorb minerals and other nutrients increases, making the minerals even more bioavailable, thus giving more energy.”
and from ---http://www.triganic.com/Montmorillonite%20-%20Bentonite%20Clay.htm
Montmorillonite clays are bentonite clays and bentonite clays are montmorillonite clays. They are not two separate minerals as we think. They are one and the same thing. All types of bentonite clays are grouped together under the Montmorillonite or Smectite group of clays. To speak of one is to speak of the other.

Marketing of various brand names using the different terminology for the same thing, in the same text, is often responsible for the confusion that arises.

Montmorillonite was named after its discovery locality, Montmorillon, France in the 1800's. Bentonite was named after Fort Benton, Montana, near which it was discovered.
so Montmorillion France hmmm maybe the cathars did take it
RRR

I've started "drinking" green clay last Sunday morning.
As my wife has been involved in making some natural cosmetics recently and discovered all the benefits of using green clay for that purpose, we also made a small research about edible green clay sorts.

In Croatian market the most common type is Argital green clay and we've been using it.
_http://www.clayforlife.com.au/index.html?lang=en-us&target=about.html

The treatment is slightly different than that JonnyRadar wrote here.

Unfortunately it's only in Croatian but I've translated here the important parts of it.

[quote author=_http://www.centarcedrus.hr/media/1713/zelena_glina_i_prah_listova_nima.pdf, p.5]

Green clay that you can drink has to be certified for oral use (in market it's also called 'aired' green clay). It will give valuable minerals to the organism and absorb the toxin.

In the evening put 1 tsp. of aired green clay in 2 dcl of water (the best would be spring water), stir it and let it sit over night.

1st week: in the morning without stirring drink only water and cast away the deposit,
2nd week: in the morning stir, leave it 5 minutes for deposit to settle and drink the water,
3rd week: in the morning stir and drink water down right away together with the clay.

Make one week pause and then repeat the cure. Do the cures 2-4 times per year.

[/quote]

On Croatian forums people say that possible side-effect in the beginning of eating/drinking green clay can be constipation and that probability for experiencing this increases with the amount of clay taken.
So, some 'experts' even suggest to do the whole 3 weeks just drinking water without the deposit (corresponding to the 1st week treatment from the cure described above).

Well, I decided to follow the described 3-week cure with Argital Activated Green Clay 500gm (paid 75 kuna = cca 10 euro for it), so I'm just drinking water without deposit until Sunday, and I haven't experienced any constipation yet. :)
I noticed improvement in my mood and energy level after using it for only two days.
And also, although I've lost 4 kg in aprox. last 2 months (I'm 183 cm and 68 kg at the moment) since I started to make some dietary changes, I feel healthier, more energized and focused than I felt in a quite long time. Well, I'm sure that EE also has to do something with that. ;)

edit: grammar and style; and I also forgot to mention that instead of spring water we use Plocher demineralized water.

Thanks for that post msasa! I hadn't seen the information about the gradually increased ingestion to ease into the treatment cycle.

Found this today - kind of interesting - it appears the PTB may already be aware of this one too!

http://www.magneticclay.com/radiation_clays.php said:
U.S. Army studies also show that Bentonite may be a successful treatment for exposure to chemical warfare and one Army emergency livestock protocol calls for immediate administration for Bentonite internally to counter effects of radiation poisoning in livestock.

Two source's I have found looking for more! I have included a few reviews from users of the product. As Psyche has pointed out, this supplement has incredible properties. information : iHerb.com

Yerba Prima, Great Plains, Bentonite Detox, 16 fl oz (473 ml
New Inner Tamper Seal
Dietary Supplement
Alimentary Detoxification - binds herbicides and other potentially harmful substances by absorbent action.
Maximum Activity - enhanced surface area, optimum absorbent formula.
Maximum Purity - ultra-pure bentonite.
Great Plains Bentonite is specially formulated to provide the maximum benefits of bentonite. Great Plains is a mineral source dietary supplement that traps and binds unwanted, non-nutritive substances such as herbicides and other potentially harmful substances so that they do not remain in the body. Bentonite's mechanism of action is physical, due to its colloidal structure and charged particles. The total absorptive surface area of each tablespoon serving of Great Plains Bentonite is over 900 square yards. Great Plains is a unique naturally occurring betonite with the proper mineral composition for maximum ability to remove unwanted substances.

Yerba Prima pioneered development of natural dietary fiber and internal cleansing products and offers other natural products.

Suggested Use
Shake well before using. For daily use, take 1 tablespoonful with liquid once or twice a day on an empty stomach. For short term use, take 1 tablespoonful every two hours. Drink additional fluid during the day.

For serious conditions: consult a health professional before use. In case of intestinal discomfort during use, reduce amount used or discontinue usage.

Supplement Facts
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
Servings Per Container: 31
Each Serving Contains: % Daily Value
Purified Bentonite GP Premium Grade USP/NF hydrated with filtered water 15 ml *
* Daily Value not established.

Warnings
Tamper Evident: New inner tamper seal replaces outer tamper seal previously used. Do not use this product if seal under cap is broken or missing.

New Foods Bentonite Powder, 100% Pure Clay, 1 lb (454 g)
Bentonite Powder,
Purification
GMP Quality Assured
Bentonite is a soft, volcanic clay mined from various locales around the world. It is also known as montmorillonite or fuller's earth. Bentonite was historically used by Native Americans for purification and healing.

Suggested Use
This powdered clay can be used for masks, shaving or for oily hair and scalp.

Supplement Facts
Contains 100% Pure Sodium Bentonite Powder

1/2 Level Teaspoon= 1.37 g

Other Ingredients: None.

Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish, preservatives or additives.

Warnings
This product is sold by weight not volume.

Store in a cool, dry place. Please recycle.

New Jersey
I started suffering from acid reflux a few months ago and have tried many natural remedies. None lasted for more than a few hours, or they took at least 1/2 an hour to kick in, or if I skipped them for a day it would take at least a day for them to start working again. I was coughing constantly, and all day my esophagus would burn as if I'd just thrown up, and

sometimes I'd wake up in the middle of the night with a mouthful of bile. I've been using bentonite for the last few days and it's been a miracle cure. Literally works instantly, quicker than baking soda, and without the burps!!! The first dose helped for over 12 hours; since the 2nd & 3rd doses I've been pain-free for 18-30 hours. What I do is mix a few teaspoons of bentonite in 4-6 oz of water (in an 8oz jar). SOAK OVERNIGHT...this way you won't choke or get constipated. Then I take 2 teaspoons of the resulting "gel", once a day--usually between meals. I take my medication & vitamins with meals, and I've read that bentonite can absorb these, so it may be best to take it 1-2 hours after/before other nutrients/meds. Did this reviewer purchase this product at iHerb? Yes

Texas
For anyone on CPAP, put two teaspoons of this in your mouth, your teeth will be held shut all night & your gums will be detoxified. So get rid of that extra head gear to hold your chin closed. You can sepreate your teeth & talk if you have to, close them again and your are good for the rest of night. Must be a very dry mixture. Either mix in small bowl or put powder in your mouth & sip small amount of water. Very neutral taste after the powder is dampened. Be careful, breathing the powder can cause you to gag or cough. This clay espands while other clays shrink

Texas
In regards to the clay, i would say it is quite effective. It is not soluble in water so its kinda hard to make a paste out off. When mixing with essential oils, keep in mind not to have too much of the oil in it. It makes it difficult to spread the paste on the skin. You would have to add more clay and more water to make up for it, Which will result in having to work with a large batch of the clay, and like I said it difficult to mix. But i did notice that the oils reduces the intensity of the clay. It itches a lot while drying but I think the essential oils reduces that. I started using the clay then stopped to see if it really worked. In two days I had 3 cyst on my face and it took two weeks for it to go away without the clay. When I used the clay, they lasted for about two days. So, personally, I'd say the clay is very effective. Of course, results are bound to vary. As per iherb, they have a really good delivery system. I ordered my stuff over the weekend and received it the following Thursday. This was with free shipping. The products were well packaged too. So I saved money and got my order in good condition all in 4 days. I hope this helps anyone looking to buy this product.

California
My family & I make sure we pack Yerba Prima, Breat Plains Bentonite with us on every trip -- whether we're on domestic or international travel. If we eat too much or eat something that sours our stomach, we just take a tablespoon of Bentonite and we're fine by the next meal!

Lauranimal said:
Does it make sense to be careful of what clay you take and how it is prepared? Can some clay be high in heavy matals?

Hey Lauranimal, sorry for not responding to this post, I totally missed it!

I just sent an email to the head of a company that distributes edible clays, and got an astoundingly detailed personal response from him.

I asked him about the aluminum levels in bentonite/montmorillonite, and here is his response. This outlines really well the details and ins and outs of aluminum levels in edible clays.

Author of Greenclays.com said:
If the clay is a montmorillonite or bentonite, then it is most likely that all of the aluminum oxide is actually bound to Silica, via the oxygen bond common to both.

However, using the ME-ICP method of analysis, which is the industry standard, there is no way to absolutely tell.

In other words, it is possible that only 99% of the aluminum oxide is part of the actual clay and bound in crystal form. The clay itself is an aluminum silicate. But, with some clays, there might actually be aluminum contamination from the surrounding soil/ocean water/rain leaching. If aluminum from the soil mixed with the clay due to natural weathering, then it too would test as an aluminum oxide.

With sedimentary clays, such as most of the deposits in France, there is a greater risk of trace metal and mineral "contamination" (using the word in a scientific sense, not in a "toxic" sense). Clay deposits which have not been protected from the climate have a far greater mineral content, and a far greater variety of possible undesireable elements.

I do not believe that you are bringing harm to yourself by ingesting reasonable amounts of French Clay.

I'm trying to work on finding a way to determine these things accurately using science. You might be surprised to find out that when I send clay to different labs for analysis, I get completely different "results" for the same exact sample. Luckily, I have a friend who is a very capable clay scientist who is usually able to tell me why Lab X and Lab Y made mistakes reading the results.

The first step is to accurately determine what the substance actually is. In France, there are two primary forms of green clay used in natural medicine: French Montmorillonite and French Illite. The aluminum found in the montmorillonite is most likely nearly all crystalized and inert in the human body. I'm not certain if this is the case with the Illite, because the Illite is not a smectite clay, it is a mica... completely different.

Once the type of clay is identified, we then know how it is structured. Montmorillonites/Bentonites are minute crystals with a certain shape. The size of the crystals vary, but they are all made up of Silica Oxide crystals that owe there structure to a base metal. Most often, this base metal is from volcanic activity (either ash, or raw stone that has aged via aeons of "wear and tear").

The calcium montmorillonite we use is very special. For example, it is 44% silica dioxide... This is far less than most montmorillonites. Most of that 44% is going to be bound up with one other mineral, in all cases, that mineral is a metal.

The clay is 11.7% magnesium oxide. Therefore, since the clay is a smectite clay (as verified via SEM and TEM), it is safe to assume that there is a great deal of Magesium Silicate, where there would normally be aluminum silicate.

Next, the clay is 9.85% calcium oxide. Therefore, it is likely that there is an abundance of calcium silicate.

Then, 6.75% aluminum oxide.... 3.2% potassium oxide, 2.3% Ferrous oxide, and 1.5% sodium oxide.

35% of the materia is base metal content, with 44% silica. 19% was lost on ignition in testing, which makes 98% of the material reasonably accounted for, with 1.5% macro content of less signficant minerals (which I didn't list in this email) and about .5% trace minerals in the PPM to PPB range.

I'm not a clay scientist but I've been trying to study clays from a scientific viewpoint for many years, therefore I've been testing various therapeutic grade clay samples using as many methods as I can generally afford.

In our three clay blend, I use the cleanest clay I've tested, the calcium montmorillonite, the most potent detox clay I've tested, the green sodium bentonite from Wyoming, and the most well studied mineral supplement (and yet the "dirtiest"), the red california desert clay. I have strong reason to believe that none of these clays pose a risk for aluminum toxicity, but I haven't medically proven so as of yet.

Unfortunately, I cannot contrast the French clays with our clays as of yet, because the French companies have refused to give me any complete analysis of the their clays, and I first and foremost desire to study the clays in North America first. Hopefully by the time my next volume of work is published, I will have added the French clays to the growing list of clays I'm having lab work done on.

To close, I think that the folks at Frontier simply don't have the background to understand that most, if not all, of the aluminum oxide tested is part of the silica-oxide crystal matrix that forms the clay particles itself...

The cleaner the clay, the less chance that there is any leaching at all. Currently, I determine how clean a clay is by doing a full trace mineral analysis. I then add up the total sum to get an "end" number, and I compare them. But that doesn't mean that sedimentary clays, like the Californa desert clay, are bad or worse... This just gives me a baseline to try to understand the different effects, potentials, and dynamics of different clays. I hope in the future that continued studies will reveal increasingly more useful information.

Kind Regards,

-----------

I think I'll be ordering my next batch of clay from these folks, greenclays.com. This guy really seems passionate and extremely knowledgeable of the subject matter, as well as being committed to detoxing and healthy living.

Wow...what a great response. I'm going to order some from them and give it a try.

Thanks JohnnyRadar! Great information.

Thanks for the info guys- I got a bag of bentonite today and my first glass is soaking for the night :zzz:

rrraven said:
yes I have tried clay as well
I got mine from a produce store 25kg for 10 bucks....Bentonite for animal consumption

rrraven, have you checked that the clay you use is suitable for human consumption? Animals are more used to consuming clay than we are so the same care might not be taken in the animal product?

JonnyRadar said:
Thanks for that post msasa! I hadn't seen the information about the gradually increased ingestion to ease into the treatment cycle.

Yeah, the pack I bought although it had minimal instructions said to leave it soaking overnight and to drink the water but not the clay. It didn't mention gradually increasing the dose but I think it makes sense to do it as msasa has posted. Looking forward to my morning drink :)

Sorry, can't edit posts yet but I found this site where it discusses the healing benefits of montmorillonite and mentions some of what's already been said here as well as other uses. They also stress the part about gradually increasing the dosage...

Clay is a natural healer and acts softly on the body. However it is wise to gently start internal use of clay with Clay Water. Clay Water is prepared by adding one teaspoon of clay into a glass of water, steering it well and leaving for a few hours for clay to deposit at the bottom of the glass. The water will have fine elements of clay suspended with large elements at the bottom. Carefully drink the water only. After a week or two of drinking Clay Water, the whole glass of water and clay can be drunk as the body is used to clay. Instead of water, you can use juices or herbal teas, whatever suits better your taste. But do not use milks.
One glass of Clay Water in the morning is sufficient. After about 6 weeks of drinking clay one can make a few week break and resume. Six weeks cures are particularly recommended in spring and autumn. When doing a clay cure, it is very important to drink plenty of water (significantly more than usually).

_http://www.naturepurity.com/holistic/clay_internal.html

I've been using Bentonite green clay for several days now. Sure tastes weird. Well, the taste itself is bland, but it's unmistakably "earthy"!

Not much to report so far. Perhaps some increased constipation, but that may be because I'm not letting the clay soak in water for long enough. My packet says to let it soak for 20 minutes before consuming, but the consensus here is to let it soak overnight... I wonder what's up with that discrepancy?

This is the brand I bought:

http://www.thesuperfoodco.co.uk/100-bentonite-clay-1kg-p-310.html

Very reasonable price and sold in the UK, so handy for European residents. From what I've read about this clay's ability to absorb heavy metals, it's going to be a great support when I start my DMSO mercury detox.

Thanks for the link Kniall.

My searching had only brought up French Green Clay of the Illite variety, and twice as expensive.

for me the sign that it is working is in the smell :P
for something that has zero smell going in it sure smells bad when it comes back out the other end :lol:
has anybody noticed that as well?

On Sunday morning I've started 2nd 3-week green clay cure.

First part went quite well, just little constipation and some cramps in my belly in the beginning of 3rd week but nothing to worry much about.
Emotionally and mentally I have seen in myself a considerable progress last month while on this treatment.

But, in the 2nd part now, I've been experiencing much more of the constipation.
Don't know though if these physical difficulties have arisen as a consequence of the cure or of my still wrong diet. Unfortunately I rely on sandwiches and bad lunch in a canteen during my work hours, so that can also easily be the reason for my digestion troubles.

Because my excursion in 'cooking area' (date bread) and interest in going on gluten-free diet had produced quite a tension with my wife, I had to slow down the pace of dietary changes. With me backing off of my initial plans the situation has improved (she's discovered millet, liked buckwheat...). I've been thinking of the tension as an intrusion in her territory (she does all the cooking for us, mostly on weekends) and also as a huge lack of external considering from my part.
Now, with better and more sensitive plan, we'll see how the situation is going to develop.

truth seeker said:
msasa said:
Been slowly making dietary changes since December, but haven't seen big difference in overall system responce until started green clay detox treatment 3 weeks ago. Now I understand how emotional and mental detox is just not enough, but physical part of detoxification has to be done simultaneously.

Just wanted to say congrats on the progress you've been making! I've also found out (the hard way) that making some changes in diet can also greatly reduce the instances where the EE does the detoxing for you. If no dietary changes are made (and you're eating the standard poor diet of American culture at least) there's usually going to be some hell to pay. In my case, it was some form of stomach flu and also skin problems.

I completely understand what you're saying.
Been having skin problems (and also some occasional 'stomach troubles') all my life. Acne and pimples on face, neck, scalp, chest, shoulders... They would come out of nowhere every now and then and last for a week or so before they would almost completely disappear. It's been some time now since I made a connection between their appearance and my body's toxicity level. They would regularly appear after eating something greasy (eg. fried eggs, nutella,...) or after an exhausting time period (eg. few night shifts or sleepless nights in a row).

Well, since going on green clay cure I haven't had any big problems with skin though. Chest, shoulders and face almost completely clean. Only related thing that I've noticed was that during a week long break between two 3-week cures unusual high number of acne appeared on the back of my neck going all the way in the hair area and to the top of my head. Could be that toxins are pretty high in this part of my body... :huh:

All in all, I would highly recommend green clay cure at least as a kind of 'introductory instant' detox treatment.

I ordered some of this clay, but it didn't make it through Canada Customs.......................

I wanted to get some Flavay also, but am not sure whether this will be a waste of resources or not, trying to get some.

Just a "tickle me" moment regarding clay... I was reading about the 7 diatomic elements and someone used this phrase to remember them: "I Bring Clay For Our New Home."

I = Iodine
Bring = Bromine
Clay = Chlorine
For = Fluorine
Our = Oxygen
New = Nitrogen
Home = Hydrogen

:)

moving on... :P

Back
Top Bottom