Letter from a reader: Cosmic COINTELPRO in Action!

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I received an interesting email yesterday that is a perfect example of the effects of "Cosmic COINTELPRO." I don't even think that any comments by me are necessary.

To: Laura Knight-Jadczyk
Subject: secret history
Date sent: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 22:15:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hallo Laura,

My name is Elizabeth, I have been living in Florida for the last 20 years, but I was born in Poland
and I immigrated here to USA about 25 years ago - I lived in 5 states before I came here.

I have just started reading your book about Secret History - I bought it a few months ago- and after
reading around one hundred pages, I was startled to read about your opinion about antient Egypt, so
I stopped!!!

Dear Laura! Just like you, I am the truth seaker and some time ago I decided that if I don't find
it, at least a bit, understand what is going on around me, I will not rest in peace!

But there is a diffrence between You and Me Laura! I didn't need 30 years to understand at least a
little, as you did.

My knowledge came much sooner to me!!! Maybe because I was not ever entangled in a Christian dogma
- in any way! I had a very, very open mind!

So Laura! When I was reading your book and I read your opinion about Antient Egypt - I was stunned
to hear, that your opinion don't differ from all the wrong dogma of all the last two thousand years
of misunderstanding and misrepresenting of the most profound phylosophy of life that antient Egypt
really was.

Only recently, a small amount of reaserchers figured out the true value of what that culture of
Egypt really was all about!!

Dear Laura , I would kindly suggest to check the last 200 years of history of French Hermetic
influance on French Renaissance ( Hermetic teachings were from Egypt, not from Greece)the country
that you now live in .. You reject Egypt??? It Will not work well for your study- I am convinced!
The French are obssesed with Egypt, and not without a reason, I would suggest you to check out
why!

Dear Laura, You are so convinced Egypt had no part in human history and development, please I beg
you to read just one little book to start with ( maybe your search will be over, maybe than you will
have more undertanding of the things you are trying to understand):

The Hermetica - The lost wisdom of the Pharaohs - by Timothy Freke and Peter Candy.

By the way - You claim Egypt left nothing for the future generations of it's wisdom - oh dear,
Please read about burning of Alexandrian Library, where many egyptian scrolls were distroyed by
Christian fanatics leaded by the pope!!!

Dear Laura, Egyptian culture was NOT about culture of death - You know, it's like telling people in
a few hundred years that people in the past were all about funeral and death, as they put their
dead in the cusckets and tombs! Oh no, Laura!!! It was just a small part of Egyptian understanding
of life and resuraction! It was just a ritual!!

Ohh Laura, Egypt was and is the light of the world! Everything was magical there, the whole
philosophy of life was magic! Their whole culture was magical and deep and in harmony with Cosmos!
Not understending this is not understanding our World!

Laura, please, start your research on Egypt, don't reject it's wisdom - than and only than you will
understand what our world is all about!!!!

Do you know what ALchemy means??????

Alchemy means "from EGYPT" ,Oh yes Laura - it all came fron Egypt - the whole phylosophy of life and
Universe!!!!

Laura, I am in peace with myself, I found my magical answers to a lot of things in life, and I am
sure YOU WILL too, if you just open your mind and start to learn what the Egyptians really
knew!!!!

Because Great Toth(Hermes) said: Everything is Mental, and we are all a part of God's mind!

Stay in peace Laura, hope you will find your understanding, because I already have!
Good luck!

LIZ

Cosmic COINTELPRO in Action!

Poor dear. I think she's a bit of a ninkcompoop. I don't think it matters how many years it takes to do something, if nothing is all a person has to show for...... what-ever it is they think they have. Its really quite amusing in a certain way.

Its funny that its signed "LIZ" too, lol :D

Other than that it was kind of "annoying" to read. She could have said all of that in one small paragraph but fluffed it out like some kind of mentalist sales person :/

Russ said:
Other than that it was kind of "annoying" to read. She could have said all of that in one small paragraph but fluffed it out like some kind of mentalist sales person :/
Yeah, but can you tell the difference between people who do it deliberately and those who don't know any better? The former are annoying (imo, and very often quite intelligent), and the latter are amusing, because they seem quite 'silly'...

Oh well, that's just how I look at it.

One has a soap box and the other is just a flake.

the problem is not in what this lady says or in how she tells it. She only present her understanding according to her readings, that's what we all do usually. The point is how far goes this fascination around ancient eagypt and its philsophia of life and death. that's only my point.

Ok, she read that part and did not agree with Laura on her views of Egypt. Did she have to write and try to convince Laura to reconsider? She sounds like she really feels sorry for Laura "not getting it" and is anxious to make her understand her "fault". And she stopped on pg. 100 of a book of 800 pages and she thinks she GOT it.

Liz said:
I had a very, very open mind!
Using past tense is very appropriate. I wonder what happened to her very open mind. My guess is that it was SO open that it got filled with all the new agey stuff and MCS influnces.

This is what happens when you are Open-minded and lack discernment!

Liz said:
Laura, I am in peace with myself, I found my magical answers to a lot of things in life, and I am sure YOU WILL too, if you just open your mind and start to learn what the Egyptians really
I think that says it all. She has 'found her peace'. While: around the world, kids are being shredded by bombs, and the entire eco system is being wrenched apart for a few dollars.

That indicates to me just how in touch with reality this Liz character is.

Laura said:
Stay in peace Laura, hope you will find your understanding, because I already have!
Good luck!

LIZ
I usually see some red flags when someone states so boldly that he has made it (understanding, peace, knowledge,...)

LIZ disagrees about the interpetation of Egypt history. Though I didn't see much objective information, source, theories being discussed.

It is a quite excessive to state that the Frenchies are obssessed with Egypt. Most French people don't know much about it. Most of the ones who have a relative interest for it, are adressing the exoteric dimension of Egypt (architecture, ways of life, political system,...)

It is true that so-called Egyptian mysticism has some influence on some French "esoteric" movements. One small French free mason obedience called "Memphis Misraim" bases most of its rituals and beliefs on the so called Egyptian symbology.

However it would be a huge generalization to infer that therefore French hermetism (in all its varieties) comes totally and exclusively from Egypt.

I understand that people get easily fascinated with Egypt (or what is believed about Egypt). LIZ repeated the key word : magic, magic, magic.

Current collective dogmas make us accept a not-so-logical set of statements :

* an entity has (magical) powers [like the fake magician in OZ]
* therefore it is more developed than us [Fishes lead to reptilians that lead to mammals that lead to human beings...]
* therefore it is good / better than/for us [aren't we so good to the "less developed" species ?]

I think most of us are wondering who is LIZ ? The answer might be simple : LIZ IS !

For some reason, this reminded me of that lady freaking out about the horse in that painting tha was discussed here a while back.

Strange writing style.

If Laura replied, it would be interesting to see how "angry" this lady would get.

Don

To bad she stopped reading where she did. She could have shattered all her "magical" beliefs. Perhaps the books scared her just a little? Hmmm.

I am on page 288 in the book "The secret history of the world". I keep having to go back and re-read, because there is so much information in it. It is the most remarkable book Mom and I have read to date. Not new news for you I know.

Anyway, thanks for sharing this womens view on the "magical" :) beliefs that she feels you need to take as your own. Its amazing how far people will go and what they will say to keep their factless beliefs going.

Thanks again, Tarri

Russ said:
Its funny that its signed "LIZ" too, lol :D
Good one! I don't think I would have noticed had you not pointed it out. Thanks for the laugh.

Re: Cosmic COINTELPRO in Action!

This woman sounds psychotic. The writing style is indeed very strange, and it's not just from being a non-native English speaker.

strangely enough, here (\\\http://talk.livedaily.com/archive/index.php/t-449237.html) is the discussion of the authors' other book, and there is another "Liz", a.k.a "Leezard", among those discussing it. "Their" signature is all over the place.

Undoubtedly, many are the programs designed to control, and they all act in different aspects of the supposed reality we are aware of.
When I read what Elizabeth writes about her current perception, I see myself in a stage of my journey,and I smiled to discover that I know very well (I understand) what she says.
You know, that stage and many others have been so necessary for me, because my state of consciousness is only possible thanks to each and every one of the veils that have covered my being, and of course to the innate inner strength and longing for the truth of which we are endowed.

I would say that my enemy has become my ally, when I see him,the truth walk around.

There is still tour to do, that makes me glad, what really matters is the road, where I found you...,I know you..., I know myself...., and where we can walk together.

My initial reaction to Liz's post was pure STS, I'm afraid, and went something like this:

"WHAT? This woman has a copy of The Secret History and she doesn't want to read it? Is she insane?, while I can't get hold of a copy and I so much want to read it! Life just isn't fair! AGHHH"

Or words to that effect.

The thing is, Liz and a couple of the posters have spotlighted something quite important, osit. The 'history' of Egypt, for whatever reason, is important to a lot of foreigners; not only is someone's perception of'Egypt' a big sacred cow, as Liz showed, but Egypt is also a cash cow (think tourist revenue, writers, novelists, t.v. programme makers and so on). The 'idea' of Egypt in the global consciousness has been raised to the point where it has almost become an archetype. Whatever Liz is, and whatever her motives may be, she has only written what many foreigners think about this country; that it is a land of enchantment and mystery. Her opinion about Egypt is a fairly normal one at this present time, as I see it. Books written by Robert Bauval, Murrey Hope and Graham Hancock et al only add fuel to the fire, as it were. Changing the minds of people who have invested a lot of their belief in 'sacred Egypt', as Liz has done, can be compared to a massive boulder for Laura to roll uphill. Only when 'The Secret History' becomes more widely known, to the extent where it can be generally discussed by like-minded people (not just those of us on this forum) will minds begin to be changed about many things.

Reading the Cass excerpts about the pyramids, and who was responsible for the ancient Egyptians' swift ascent in terms of civilisation through their monuments and other works, without going through a recognisable 'transition' period, still puzzles Egyptologists and archeologists to the present day; they still have no plausable theory about this, from what I've read. Having visited many ancient sites, some of which made me feel very uncomfortable on a non-physical level, I have no problem with believing it was 4D STS. My own perception of Egyptian history has changed through reading the Cass transcripts, and fits in with what I've experienced. The use of ultrasonic technology to raise the massive stone blocks is the only way these monuments could have been built, to my mind, and Laura isn't the only one to put this method in a book. Ropes and pulleys? Perleeze!

The 'secret record chamber' underneath the Sphinx has to be the best-kept open secret that I know of, despite the catagorical denial by a well-known Egyptologist who shall remain nameless. So if this chamber is discovered, we will probably not be told about it, officially that is.

Just my input, fwiw.

bedower said:
The 'secret record chamber' underneath the Sphinx has to be the best-kept open secret that I know of, despite the catagorical denial by a well-known Egyptologist who shall remain nameless. So if this chamber is discovered, we will probably not be told about it, officially that is.

I am of the mind that this chamber has already been discovered and opened, but that is just an assumption and we all know what assuming does. But, still all the same, it would not surprise me in the least to find out that it has already been opened and things have been read.

I really have to say that The Stargate Conspiracy has some very good investigation work in it. Although, as Laura has said, they (Picknett and Prince) have not dug deep enough in some instances which has led to some wrong assumptions. But all in all, they have found out quite a bit of what is really going on with the Egyptian dynamic. And these people will do anything to keep this fallacy going. Which is easy enough to do with so many people willing to believe what they are being spoonfed.

fwiw

Back
Top Bottom