Letter from a reader: Cosmic COINTELPRO in Action!

Re: Cosmic COINTELPRO in Action!

Oh my...that really is Scary... :scared:

And no doubt there are many millions more just like her out there...

Her own words tell pretty much the whole story. No need to add more.

I'm glad she was at least Polite. :)

Bless her heart, I hope she finds the TRUTH she feels she already has. :halo:

There is a lot of people engaged and hypnotized with the supposed richness of Egyptian history and spirituality.
According to from the Tourist Office of Spain in Egypt, the number of tourists in Egypt has risen by 70% over the past five years.

You sure know about Hermes Trismegistus and his teachings, it is easy to find any of his "great truths"in Internet (too easy)The kybalion, the Pymander, The Corpus Hermeticum...
Reading them I have come to the conclusion that those teachings promote the idea that mans can through the knowledge of his teachings reach a level of knowledge of laws that operate, in order to absolve themselves of the effect of these.

It is shamelessly dressed with alleged good intentions like save others from their ignorance and allow them to take care of themselves giving them the most senior secrets of wisdom.

This is with no doubt an STS modus operandi, control and manipulate rather than allow without fear things happen to be able to learn.

Thing one must keep in mind is: Is the place we NOW call Egypt, the place that was always called "Egypt"? I submit that it was not. A substitution was made sometime after 1600 BC ... and the actual source of ancient knowledge - true knowledge and wisdom - was somewhere/something else.

But, of course, the mind programming that points us to the current day "egypt" and its marvels is so strong that people just can't stop and consider anything else.

See Iman Wilkens' book "Where Troy Once Stood."

I am of the mind that this chamber has already been discovered and opened, but that is just an assumption and we all know what assuming does. But, still all the same, it would not surprise me in the least to find out that it has already been opened and things have been read.

Sticking my neck out here, I'm of the same mind as you, Nienna. I'm not sure of the 'been read' bit though - how do we know these 'records' are in writing? And if in writing, which form of writing? If not in writing, then what form do they take? It's mysteries like the 'secret hall of records under the sphinx', which so many people seem to know about, that keeps the whole 'mystery' going, if you know what I mean.

And these people will do anything to keep this fallacy going. Which is easy enough to do with so many people willing to believe what they are being spoonfed.

If you mean by that the kind of people who dress up as ancient Egyptians to conduct some kind of faux Egyptian magical rites, I agree with you.

There is a lot of people engaged and hypnotized with the supposed richness of Egyptian history

Hi, Ana,
From a practical point of view, this Egypt has plenty of real history, going by the monuments, the tomb paintings and other archeological discoveries, which is what brings the tourists here in droves; plenty of historical pharaohs, male and female, to excite their imaginations. For these tourists, there is only one Egypt and they are looking at it with their own eyes, touch it with their own hands; presented in spectacular 3-D colours.

But I agree with you about Hermes Trismagistus; he was mentioned in one of the Cass transcripts along similar lines, although I can't remember which one offhand. Unfortunately, most Egyptophiles are not familiar with Laura's work, so they can only view this Egypt from one perspective, even the ones who visit.

Those of us on this forum are luckier (if that's the right word); we have been shown not only the ponerised reality in which we have to exist on a daily basis, but also the genetically modified, grown in a lab like mould in a Petie dish other reality; the reality of 4D STS. As some of us know, trying to talk about this to most other people can be hard work, because some people are just not ready to consider it, let alone accept it. This is what I meant about Egypt; some people believe in an unreal magical Egypt because they want to. This belief fills a gap in their lives. Leave them to it, is my unasked-for advice.

If LIZ doesn't want her copy of TSHOTW, I could use it

So could I, April. Life just isn't fair! ;D

Bedower said:
But I agree with you about Hermes Trismagistus; he was mentioned in one of the Cass transcripts along similar lines, although I can't remember which one offhand.

Hi Bedower,

Here is a transcript excerpt mentioning Hermes Trismegiste :

941016 said:
Q: (L) Who was Hermes Trismegistus?
A: Traitor to court of Pharaoh Rana.
Q: (L) Who is Pharaoh Rana?
A: Egyptian leader of spiritual covenant.
Q: (L) In what way was Hermes a traitor?
A: Broke covenant of spiritual unity of all peoples in area now known as Middle East.
Q: (L) Who did Hermes betray?
A: Himself; was power hungry.
Q: (L) What acts did he do?
A: Broke covenant; he inspired divisions within ranks of Egyptians, Essenes, Aryans, and Persians et cetera.
Q: (L) What was his purpose in doing this?
A: Divide and conquer as inspired by those referred to as Brotherhood in Bramley book you have read.
Q: (L) Is this the Brotherhood of the snake Hermes formed in rejection of unity?
A: Hermes did not form it; it was long since in existence.

Hi, Belibaste,

Thanks for supplying the proper quote from the transcripts. It's always one of Homer's "Doh!" moments for me when I need a quote from the transcripts and can't remember which one I read it in so I can post it in full.

If Dant's suggestion of a seperate top-catagory for the Transcripts be accepted, I hope the editors can include a 'Search' function for key words. Dant's post here.

bedower, there is a file (sessions.exe) that contains all sessions from 94->02 and it is searchable, does this not fit what you are thinking of?

2wppcap.jpg

Grim, you are an angel! Many thanks for posting the info about this file. :flowers:

Er...the only thing is, is, is this file already on my computer, or do I have to download it from somewhere? I'm not very computer-savvy; :-[ most of the little techno-tricks I know I have learnt on this forum (along with the all real stuff this forum is about, as if that weren't enough!)

Any help with how I access this file will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.

bedower said:
Grim, you are an angel! Many thanks for posting the info about this file. :flowers:

Er...the only thing is, is, is this file already on my computer, or do I have to download it from somewhere? I'm not very computer-savvy; :-[ most of the little techno-tricks I know I have learnt on this forum (along with the all real stuff this forum is about, as if that weren't enough!)

Any help with how I access this file will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.
While I don't have it myself, as posted by others it should be found for download in the "Files" section of the now-closed Yahoo discussion group accessible after registering.

EDIT: As a side note for others, what I do instead - applicable for users of Linux and other unix(-like) systems - is to search downloaded html files from web archive using "grep" command.

Nice one, Csayeursost :thup:

The Yahoo! site download worked perfectly; the file is now on my desktop. Now there'll be no more of this :-[ when I need a Cass quote reference.

Thanks to you and GRiM. :D

What an endearing piece of email from Elizabeth!

Enshrined forever as a wonderful example of identification and condescension. :)

First flag:
[quote author=LIZ]
"I was startled to read about your opinion about ancient Egypt, so
I stopped!!!"
[/quote]
LIZ apparently came to a screeching stop when she ran up hard against something that opposed her romanticized view of Egypt.

If Laura would have "...read just one little book..." her search would have been over.
Laura would then be able to enjoy equality with a fellow truth-seeker and truly see Egypt in all it's hyperbolic glory. To wit:

[quote author=LIZ]
"Egypt was and is the light of the world! Everything was magical there, the whole
philosophy of life was magic! Their whole culture was magical and deep and in harmony with Cosmos!"
[/quote]
So, what else would anyone need to know?

[quote author=LIZ]
"Dear Laura," "So Laura," "Dear Laura," "Dear Laura," "Dear Laura," "Ohh Laura," "Laura, please..."
[/quote]
[please change your mind about Egypt. After all, I have "..a very, very open mind" and can detect that you are oh! so wrong]

This really made my day! :lol:

Nienna Eluch said:
bedower said:
The 'secret record chamber' underneath the Sphinx has to be the best-kept open secret that I know of, despite the catagorical denial by a well-known Egyptologist who shall remain nameless. So if this chamber is discovered, we will probably not be told about it, officially that is.

I am of the mind that this chamber has already been discovered and opened, but that is just an assumption and we all know what assuming does. But, still all the same, it would not surprise me in the least to find out that it has already been opened and things have been read.

So, Liz's mind was very open, sometimes it's also called naivety.

For the 'secret chamber' thing here, I was watching a DVD of 'Voyager', and Italian show on mysteries, and saw one thing I've never heard about: there are one small square trapdoor on the top of the Sphinx and another small entrance under the left foot that Mr. Ambiguous Zahi Hawass was showing at the interviewer. Obviously they didn't enter in, just poked around with the camera staring at the blackness of the holes. Just curious.

Back
Top Bottom