Letters from "One of Them"

I thought about what you wrote about Ator for a few days and came to the conclusion that you were right. In the meantime, I watched several dozen videos with Ator, mainly in the field of conspiracy theories, and I came to the conclusion that this man cannot be taken seriously. His lack of seriousness in the topic of, for example, UFOs is unacceptable, as he demonstrated in his last video by completely ignoring this phenomenon and stating that UFOs do not exist. From now on, I stop watching him because, as you said, this man is not serious, i.e. he is an idiot. Idiocy is precisely the lack of seriousness. I will also add that Ator recently mentioned that he has been interested in conspiracy theories for over a dozen years and is still a disbeliever in this matter. I will only watch the series of the so-called "one of them", but I will not listen to Ator's analysis of what "one of them" writes.
Not that you should take my advise for absolute fact, but i'm sure that time saved you will be able to repurpose for much better quality materials
Ator is a kind of entry level conspiracy source, it is entertaining and it is showing you that there are things hidden, but once you passed that door there is no need to turn back, you are one step further and ator stayed behind being a signpost for the next seekers

Back
Top Bottom