Leuren Moret

James Mccanney - the physicist - linked to an interview with Alfred Lloyd Webre posted Feb 9th 2014 with Leuren Moret.

I listen to his radio shows and have learned quite a lot so, even though i don't trust Webre and his guests, i listened to the first half and also wanted to verify her claims, this (cass) was the 3rd page search result, and probably the most informative.

Her spiel hasn't changed - judging by the comments here.

(i don't recommend watching)

Leuren Moret: Fukushima radiation has made Hawaii and Pacific islands unsafe for humans
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PST3HysmSPk

To surmise the first 40 minutes:
'Tokyo should have been evacuated, Hawaii too, the Royals own all of the uranium and are doing this on purpose her friend bought a San Francisco crab, randomly had a geiger counter, tested it, he couldn't get the radiation out from under his finger nails and he was going to return it to get his money back' and i assume inform the fisherman..?

As has been said, she is stating the facts available to anyone with an internet connection.

I did entertain the idea she was speaking from a position of 'authority', didn't find anything except that posted below and some forum chatter on UC Berkleys dept of Nuclear Engineering.

To me, it seems there is quite a convergence going on between those crying 'Royal Paedophile Satanists' and 'Royal depopulation agenda'; the types of guests seem to be popular with Alfred Lloyd Webre. Yesterday was the 'Common Law courts vs the Queen' with Kevin Barret.

Obviously it's a little more complicated than that, i guess they're just performing with more gusto what with current world events. I thought i'd post this for reference, should anybody else be searching for similar.

Back
Top Bottom