Leuren Moret

Re: Leuren Moret Vancouver 911 Truth Speech

The Swiss online magazine zeitenschrift.com published the following article in 2005. I'll attempt a translation.

Angeblich soll am 11. September 2001 ein Passagierflugzeug des Typs Boeing 757 ins Pentagon gerast sein. Doch diese Behauptung weist so viele Löcher auf wie Schweizer Käse. Beispielsweise wäre selbst der beste Pilot der Welt nicht in der Lage gewesen, mit einem schwerfälligen Passagierflugzeug dieser Größe jene Flugmanöver durchzuführen, welche die Terroristen geflogen sein sollen. Viele unabhängige Forscher glauben mittlerweile, das Pentagon sei statt dessen von einer Cruise Missile, einer Rakete also, getroffen worden. Dieser Meinung ist auch Pentagon-Insider Major Doug Rokke: "Wenn man alles zusammen nimmt - das Fehlen jeglicher Flugzeugwracks an der Absturzstelle, die Größe des herausgerissenen Lochs und die Tatsache, daß gleich mehrere Betonmauern durchschlagen wurden - so deutet alles auf eine Rakete hin. Betrachtet man den Schaden, so muß es zweifellos eine Rakete gewesen sein."
Wer aber könnte diese Cruise Missile abgefeuert haben? Jemand, der über Gefechtsköpfe aus abgereichertem Uran verfügt - eine Spezialität des US-Militärs. Uranmantelgeschosse haben den ‚Vorteil', daß sie eine viel größere Durchschlagskraft als herkömmliche Sprengsätze besitzen. Deshalb haben die Amerikaner sie auch ausgiebig im Kosovokrieg und im Irak eingesetzt. Ihr Nachteil: Sie verseuchen die Umgebung mit radioaktivem Feinststaub. Mit anderen Worten: Sie hinterlassen Spuren, die jeder Geigerzähler mühelos lesen kann.
Nur wenige Minuten nach der Explosion im Pentagon war eine Strahlenexpertin mit ihrem Geigerzähler vor Ort und maß eine acht- bis zehnmal höhere Radioaktivität als normal. Obwohl die zuständigen Behörden sofort informiert worden waren (und die Messung bestätigten), wird das Thema Radioaktivität von der Bush-Regierung und der 9-11-Kommission bis heute ebenso ignoriert wie von den Massenmedien. Major Leuren Moret, die einst das Projekt für Uranmantelgeschosse im Pentagon leitete, erklärt: "Ich bin zwar kein Sprengmeister oder Absturz-Experte, aber ich kenne mich hervorragend auf dem Gebiet radioaktiver Verstrahlung und ihrer Ursachen aus. Was beim Pentagon passierte, ist höchst verdächtig und bringt mich zu der Annahme, daß dort eine Rakete mit einem Gefechtskopf aus abgereichertem Uran eingesetzt wurde."

On September 11, 2001, a passenger plane Boeing 757 allegedly crashed into the Pentagon. But this claim is full of holes like Swiss cheese. For example, even the best pilot in the world would not have been able to perform the maneuvers with a heavy passenger aircraft of that size, which the terrorists have been claimed to have flown. Many independent researchers now believe that the Pentagon had instead been hit by a cruise missile. This position is supported by Pentagon insider Major Doug Rokke, "Everything taken together - the lack of any plane wreckage at the crash site, the size of the ripped-out hole, and the fact that several concrete walls have been penetrated - clearly points to a missile. Considering the damage, it surely must be a missile. "
But who could have fired the cruise missile? Someone who has warheads containing depleted uranium - a specialty of the U.S. military. Uranium coated projectiles have the 'advantage ', that they have a much greater impact than conventional explosives. Therefore, the Americans have used them extensively in the Kosovo war and in Iraq. The disadvantage: they pollute the environment with radioactive fine particles. In other words, you leave traces that can be read by Geiger counters easily.
Just minutes after the explosion at the Pentagon there was a radiation expert with a Geiger counter on-site and measured eight to ten times more radioactivity than normal. Even though the authorities were immediately informed (and confirmed the measurements), the issue of radioactivity is still ignored by the Bush administration and the 9-11 Commission as well as the mass media. Major Leuren Moret, who once ran the project for uranium coated projectiles in the Pentagon, said: "I am not an explosives expert or a crash expert, but I have excellent knowledge in the field of radioactive contamination and its causes. What happened at the Pentagon is highly suspicious and leads me to believe that there was a missile used with a warhead containing depleted uranium. "

I don't think Leuren Moret is a very common name, and I think it's much less likely that there are two female radioactivity experts of that name. Unfortunately I couldn't find a source that confirmed she was running a project in the Pentagon, unless they are referring to Livermore National Laboratory, which apparently is federally funded.

Out of curiosity, I looked up the lab and found an entry in Wikipedia (_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Livermore_National_Laboratory)

Wikipedia - Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory said:
Origins
LLNL was established in 1952 as the Lawrence Radiation Laboratory at Livermore as an offshoot of the existing University of California Radiation Laboratory at Berkeley. It was intended to spur innovation and provide competition to the nuclear weapon design laboratory at Los Alamos, New Mexico, home of the Manhattan Project that developed the first atomic weapons.

So, sounds like they were/are pretty connected to USMil.

Then, I looked up Leuren Moret on Wikipedia and confirmed her there as both former employee of said laboratory as well as whistle blower.
(_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leuren_Moret)

It seems this is the same person indeed.

Gonzo

How many of you honestly believe that the late Nobel Laureate Dr Glenn T Seaborg, a much beloved professor at the University of California at Berkeley, would actually carry a piece of Plutonium around in his pocket and finger it thus turning his hands into claws. Moret makes that statement near the end of this video. Those of you who do not believe this should then look at all the other claims by Moret, all of which are just as far fetched as that which disparages the good professor.

My e-mail got dropped out by the moderator. I put it in deliberately - I welcome discussion because I learn from it. I would like the members who are discussing Moret to write to me.

Roger

ADMIN NOTE: email removed yet again. Please follow the rules of the forum or you will be banned. If you wish to discuss this topic, you may discuss it openly here, but we do not allow predatory behavior which generally takes place under cover and in private.

Francisco said:
Leuren Moret is a whistle-blower from Livermore National Laboratory, expert lecturer on the health effects of depleted uranium

President, Scientists for Indigenous People
City of Berkeley Environmental Commissioner
Past President, Association for Women Geoscientists

The only thing factual is that Moret is a past President of the Association of Women Geoscientists. She is a superb organizer and self-promoter. Scientists for Indigenous People is not recognized by the US IRS or the State of California and probably only exists on Moret's business card and letterhead; she appears to have made it up to appear more important. Moret was a member of the nine member Community Environmental Advisory Commission. That entitled her to be called "Commissioner" but she was not the "Environmental Commissioner" and was merely one of nine members of a group that met about two hours per month. Moret is not a whistleblower and is not an expert lecturer on anything, but does put on a very good show if no one in the audience knows any of the basic underlying science.

Here are two links to more about Leuren K Moret
http://www.archive.org/details/LeurenKMoret-RealJobAtLawrenceLivermoreNationalLaboratory
http://www.archive.org/details/LeurenKMoretGammaScoutMeterNoDepletedUraniumInHawaiianAir

I've moved this Leuren Moret thread to COINTELPRO and Disinformation because, after some time observing this individual, that is what I believe she is doing. How about some searches and information archiving?

A CRITIQUE OF LEUREN MORET'S WORK ON HAARP by Roger Helbig

* Posted by James H. Fetzer on November 12, 2010 at 9:30am

Do you know anyone who is a HAM? If so, go talk to them. They can explain in simple terms what HAARP is all about. The University of Alaska website for this international research facility is at www.haarp.alaska.edu - the original site may have been a bit of a boondoggle - perhaps a bit of a waste of tax dollars, but it has done a lot of good science despite being continually attacked by various conspiracists and opportunists like Moret who changes her spots based on the current topic of the moment. Her pal Alfred Webre Lambremonte is very similar. I first encountered him years ago before he hooked up with Moret. He was mister space alien encounter back then when he posted to the Investigative Reporters and Editors (IRE) List that I joined in 1996 as a Federal whistlelblower looking for a bulldog investigative reporter. I have been on that list ever since since I like to associate with investigative reporters who dig out the facts. I have helped some of them with their stories and was interviewed by satellite link from KGO TV's news room in San Francisco for a Kansas TV station story in 2003. My primary expertise is fraud - I seem to have a sixth sense for fraudsters that stems from my experiences as a government contracting professional and whistleblower about contract fraud. Thus far, most of the fraudsters have gotten away with it - but I did manage to get the one who ripped off my City to the tune of $65K to plead no contest to one felony count of theft of government funds ending his once promising political career.

Moret falsely claims that HAARP causes earthquakes following the lead of Rosalie Bertell who seems to be unwilling to shed the limelight despite her no longer being an active researcher and just basically making things up. If you talk with Geology professors, you will quickly learn that it is impossible to use radio waves to cause earthquakes. It is possible to stimulate quakes by deep water injection on a fault line. Most of those quakes were not even perceptible and the largest were in the range of 4 on the Richter scale, which is barely perceptible when you are within a few miles of the epicenter. None of these quakes were in the great quake range of 7 or larger or even close to that. You can also do internet research and find this information out - I found that quakes were stimulated in Colorado and Germany using similar methodology of water injection from a deep well on a fault line.

How deep can we drill? The deepest hole ever drilled was on the Kola Peninsula in the former Soviet Union. It took 14 years to reach the 12,000 meter depth and the final depth when they abandoned drilling further five years later was 12,262 meters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kola_Superdeep_Borehole

This is important because the epicenter of the Richter Magnitude 8.8 Chilean Earthquake was 35 Km, 23 Km more than the deepest hole ever drilled into the earth.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqinthenews/2010/us2010tfan/

The epicenter of the Richter Magnitude 7 Haitian Earthquake was 13Km - but remember, it took 14 years to drill to 12Km - and the drilling tower would have been evident for that time period - even so, it is still nearly 1 Km deeper than the deepest hole ever drilled in the Earth's crust.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqinthenews/2010/us2010rja6/

This eliminates the possibility of deep water injection to lubricate the edges of a fault - and that is the only way that scientists have been able to create an earthquake. Remember also that the Richter scale is logarhithmic scale so each whole number increase on the scale is 10 times greater in magnitude.

From the Wikipedia, there is a pretty good depiction of earthquake magntitudes and relative frequencies of occurrence

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richter_magnitude_scale

Richter magnitudes

Description

Earthquake effects

Frequency of occurrence

Less than 2.0

Micro

Microearthquakes, not felt.

About 8,000 per day

2.0-2.9

Minor

Generally not felt, but recorded.

About 1,000 per day

3.0-3.9

Often felt, but rarely causes damage.

49,000 per year (est.)

4.0-4.9

Light

Noticeable shaking of indoor items, rattling noises. Significant damage unlikely.

6,200 per year (est.)

5.0-5.9

Moderate

Can cause major damage to poorly constructed buildings over small regions. At most slight damage to well-designed buildings.

800 per year

6.0-6.9

Strong

Can be destructive in areas up to about 160 kilometres (100 mi) across in populated areas.

120 per year

7.0-7.9

Major

Can cause serious damage over larger areas.

18 per year

8.0-8.9

Great

Can cause serious damage in areas several hundred miles across.

1 per year

9.0-9.9

Devastating in areas several thousand miles across.

1 per 20 years

10.0+

Epic

Never recorded; see below for equivalent seismic energy yield.

Extremely rare (Unknown)

(Based on U.S. Geological Survey documents.)[5]

Great earthquakes occur once a year, on average. The largest recorded earthquake was the Great Chilean Earthquake of May 22, 1960 which had a magnitude (MW) of 9.5.[6]

From the Paradox Valley, Colorado experiments

More than 99.9% of the PVU seismicity is below human detection (M 2.5). However, approximately 15 events have been felt locally, with the largest being a magnitude M 4.3. Because of the M 4.3 and two earlier-felt M 3.5 events and injection economics, PVU changed injection strategies three times since 1996. These changes reduced seismicity from 1100 events/year to as low as 60 events/year.

http://bssa.geoscienceworld.org/cgi/content/abstract/95/2/664

http://www.nyx.net/~dcypser/induceq/iis.html - this was the page I was hunting for using “man made earthquakes” – I did not find it until the bottom of the fifth page of hits because of the sheer volume of the nonsense about Haiti, Chile, etc. that has permeated the internet – it’s not science, it is not even science fiction; good science fiction is based on the extension of believable science – I was an Analog Science Fiction/Science Fact subscriber from about 1963 to 1999 (not sure when my wife let my subscription finally lapse, but I read it cover to cover for decades).

Note the frequency of under M2.5 in the table above – about 1000 per day world wide – note also the frequency of 4.3 – about 6,200 per year – now look at 7.0 like Haiti – 18 per year – major, can cause serious damage over larger areas – and then the 8.8 in Chile – 1 per year – great, can cause serious damage over areas several hundred miles across – think now about the enormous difference between that which was created using deep well injection (the only proven method of man made creation of quakes) and the size of these larger quakes –

2 – 3 is 10 times more magnitude – 4 is 100 times more magnitude – 5 is 1000 times more magnitude – 6 is 10,000 times more magnitude – 7 is 100,000 times more magnitude – 8 is 1,000,000 times more magnitude – and a 8.8 is nearly 10,000,000 times more magnitude – the energies are comparable – (by comparison to a subject near and dear to your heart, the fall of the Twin Towers was measured at .6 on the Richter Scale – which is less than 1/10th the strength the 2 that I used to start the above series; and the detonation of a 1 KT nuclear test is stated as being measurable as a Magnitude 4 on the Richter scale)

Regarding Moret's CV: BA, Geology - Moret has a BS in Geology - hers is one year older than mine -
neither of us ever worked as a Geologist or taught Geology -

Leuren K Moret - Real Job at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
http://www.archive.org/details/LeurenKMoret-RealJobAtLawrenceLivermoreNationalLaboratory

Leuren K Moret often asserts that she was a "nuclear scientist" at two DOE National Laboratories. This letter, obtained from the University of California operated Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory under the California Public Records Act shows that Moret was not a "scientist" and worked very briefly at the Laboratory. Moret was a Senior Scientific Technologist in the Center for Applied Scientific Computing for less than a year from 1989 to 1990. Moret also claims to have been trained in radiation detection by Manhattan Project Scientist Marion Fulk. Fulk's employment from 1964 to 1984, a normal 20 year career, as a Chemist at the Laboratory is also addressed in this letter. The Manhattan Project ended in 1946 so it is very unusual for a Manhattan Project scientist to wait 18 years to begin a 20 year career at the Lab. Moret never worked with Fulk either since Fulk retired in 1984, five years before Moret began work at the Lab.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/DUStory/message/57

This is a list of the Files in the Files Section of DUStory – since these are not available to non-members by Yahoo policy, I have created a Yahoo member name – DUSeeker with the password lurnnow – to access any one of these files, just sign in at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/DUStory/ as DUSeeker and provide the password. You will then be able to read and save the files. Thank you, Dan, for making me realize that I needed to do something like this.

Leuren K Moret, Gamma Scout Meter, No Depleted Uranium In Hawaiian Air
http://www.archive.org/details/LeurenKMoretGammaScoutMeterNoDepletedUraniumInHawaiianAir

Leuren K Moret, Berkeley, California, activist, claimed on KITV that she measured above normal radiation using the Gamma Scout Meter and further claimed that this was proof that Army was actively using depleted uranium on that day in Hawaii. Blaine Howard, an expert in radiation instrumentation, analyzes the Gamma Scout Meter and discusses its ability to measure depleted uranium dust in air. He concludes that the meter is incapable of measuring DU dust in the air and that Moret's performance on KITV was just that a performance, not factual reporting. KITV subsequently requested that YouTube remove the video. Moret, however, still the con artist and show woman, shows the video at public appearances and still falsely claims that she was measuring DU in the air that morning. If you see her video, you will note that she is not being pelted by falling rocks. This article will show you that this is the only way that the Gamma Scout Meter could have been measuring falling depleted uranium.

An analysis of the ability of the “Gamma Scout” to measure DU
by Blaine N. Howard, Health Physicist (retired)
Formerly Certified by the American Board of Health Physics​

REVISED August 2009

I made a mistake in the first version of this paper. What it worse than making a mistake is to let
it go uncorrected and live on. I am embarrassed that I left out some important beta radiations coming
from the daughters of uranium-238 with very short half lives. These beta's are sufficiently energetic to
be detected by the Gamma Scout and have been added in this revised paper. They come from
Protactinium-234m (half life 1.17 min) and Protactinium-234 (half life 6.75 hrs.). The changes are in
red
.​

I decided to take the time to do a careful analysis of the ability of the “Gamma Scout” to measure or
even detect depleted uranium (DU).
First, I looked at the radiations coming from uranium 238.
Alphas 4,2 Mev (75%) and 4.15 Mev (25%)
Betas none but its daughter, Th-234 (half life 24 days) has a 0.191 Mev beta
Pa- 234m has 2.29 Mev (98%) and Pa-234 has 0.53 Mev (66%) and 1.13 Mev
(13%)

Gammas none but Th-234 has two x-rays, 0.063 Mev (3.5%) and 0.093 Mev (4.0%)
Pa- 234m has 0.765 Mev (0.30%) and 1.001 Mev (0.60%)
Pa-234 has 0.100 Mev (.065%), 0.700 Mev (.031%), and 0.90 Mev (.091%)

Then, I looked at the limitations of the instrument as described by the manufacturer.
It is a Geiger Counter with a GM tube 38.1 mm long and 9.1 mm diameter with an end window of 1.5
to 2.0 mg/cm2 thickness. It produces 108 pulses per minute at 1 μSv/h (100 μR/h) of Cobalt-60
radiation. That is approximately 1 count per minute (cpm) per μR/h.
It is sensitive to alpha particles which are over 4.0 Mev but does not state the efficiency.
It is sensitive to beta particles which are over 0.2 Mev but does not state the efficiency.
It is sensitive to gamma rays which are over 0.02 Mev but does not state the efficiency.

Alpha particle detection

For the “Gamma Scout”, it would not be able to detect a 4.2 Mev alpha particle unless it was emitted
within 1 centimeter of the end window of the GM tube. That is a pretty severe restriction if you are
looking for DU in the environment. If it did count an “event” it could not tell you if it were from an
alpha, beta, or gamma ray. The amount of DU necessary to emit 1 alpha per minute is 1.35
micrograms, but most of these alphas would be going in other directions away from the GM tube. It
would take a particle containing 27 micrograms of DU and located within 1 cm of the GM tube
window to emit an average of 1 alpha per minute reaching the window of the GM tube. When
background radiation (according to their statements) is varying between 5 and 20 cpm, how can you
measure DU alphas at only 1 cpm if you can't tell if the count comes from alpha, beta, or gamma
radiation? To determine that you actually measure radiation which is in excess of the background
measurements, you would need to have an excess which is large enough to be statistically significant.
Even if you could determine that the count was from alphas and significantly above background, you
would have to prove that these alphas were from DU and not from other much more abundant
environmental alpha emitters such as radon.

Conclusion: I can say without any doubt that Ms. Moret did not detect or measure any alpha
particles from DU with a “Gamma Scout” survey instrument. It is impossible.

Beta particle detection

For the “Gamma Scout” to detect a beta particle, it would have to be over 0.2 Mev in energy. I have
calculated the effects of the beta's exceeding 0.2 Mev. The most important of these is the 2.29 Mev.
Beta which has a range of 850 centimeters in air. To get enough of these beta rays to register 70 counts
per minute above background on the Gamma Scout would require an air concentration of 537 grams of
DU per cubic meter.
At this concentration, one cubic kilometer of air would contain 537,000 metric tons of DU. Since the
entire stock of DU in the United States in 2002 was reported as 480,000 metric tons, that would
require more than the entire stock of DU to be located in one cubic kilometer of air near Ms. Moret's
Gamma Scout meter on that fateful day she was measuring “depleted uranium” in Hawaii. Needless to
say there are many cubic kilometers of air between Ms. Moret's meter at South Kona and the
Pohakuloa Training Area.
Conclusion: I can say without any doubt that Ms. Moret's meter was not measuring betas from
depleted uranium which came from the Pohakuloa Training Area.

Gamma ray dection

For the “Gamma Scout” to detect a gamma ray (or x-ray), it must be over 0.02 Mev in energy. There
are two x-rays coming from the Th-234 daughter of U-238 and both are over .02 Mev. The 0.063 Mev
x-ray is emitted in 3.5% of the decays and the 0.093 Mev x-ray is emitted in 4.0% of the decays. To
analyze the probability of measuring any of these radiations from DU in the air or environment, I used
the stated sensitivity of the instrument to Co-60 gamma rays and assumed that the low energy Th-234
x-rays would be 10 times as likely to be detected because the Co-60 gamma rays are 1.17 Mev and 1.33
Mev and are more likely to pass through the GM tube without interaction. [The number 10 is arbitrary
but the difference is not likely to be more than this.] Then I took an equation from the 1970
Radiological Health Handbook (page 32) which gives the approximate exposure rate from a gamma
point source. I calculated that a “point source” of one thousand grams of DU at a distance of 1 meter
would give a dose rate of 1 microR/hr (2.53 microR/hr). If the detection efficiency for the weaker xrays
is 10 times the detection efficiency for Co-60 gamma rays, that should give an excess counting
rate of 10 cpm above background. The addition of the other gamma rays which are closer to the energy
of the cobalt-60 gamma's energy does not require a factor of 10 and adds only an additional 1.5 cpm to
the 10 cpm (which is only approximate anyway). This would require only 6,000 grams of DU at a
meter to produce 70 cpm above background

On April 22nd,Ms. Moret measured up to 93 cpm with her “Gamma Scout”, about 70 cpm above
background. Obviously this did not come from six thousand grams of DU at one meter from her
instrument.
Conclusion: I can say without any doubt that any gamma radiation above background which
Ms. Moret measured with her “Gamma Scout” did not come from DU.

The “Gamma Scout” is capable of measuring the beta rays from the DU decay products, but the
sensitivity is not sufficient to measure the air concentrations which may be expected in the vicinity of
DU weapons use.
Thus the “Gamma Scout” is not capable of detecting or measuring the radiations
coming from depleted uranium and should not be marketed for that purpose. If I were looking for an
instrument to measure DU, I would never choose this one. In fact, I would not choose a survey meter
at all. I would take samples of the soil or air and analyze them with an alpha spectrometer. I don't
believe that there is any good survey instrument which will measure DU in the environment.

Independent scientist Leuren Moret, whose 2004 landmark article in the Japan Times unmasked lies and distortions by government and company officials that led to the construction of nuclear power plants in seismically dangerous areas, has declared in an exclusive 65-minute video interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre that the “Japan earthquake and “accidents” at the Fukushima’s 6 nuclear power plant units starting March 11, 2011 are in fact deliberate acts of tectonic nuclear warfare, carried out against the populations ecology of Japan and the nations of the Northern Hemisphere, including the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.

In her May 23, 2004 Japan Times article, Japan's deadly game of nuclear roulette, Ms. Leuren predicted, “It is not a question of whether or not a nuclear disaster will occur in Japan; it is a question of when it will occur. Like the former Soviet Union after Chernobyl, Japan will become a country suffering from radiation sickness destroying future generations, and widespread contamination of agricultural areas will ensure a public-health disaster. Its economy may never recover.
_http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/scientist-japan-earthquake-nuke-accident-are-tectonic-nuclear-warfare

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Japan's deadly game of nuclear roulette

By LEUREN MORET
Special to The Japan Times

Of all the places in all the world where no one in their right mind would build scores of nuclear power plants, Japan would be pretty near the top of the list.

An aerial view of the Hamaoka plant in Shizuoka Prefecture, "the most dangerous nuclear power plant in Japan"

The Japanese archipelago is located on the so-called Pacific Rim of Fire, a large active volcanic and tectonic zone ringing North and South America, Asia and island arcs in Southeast Asia. The major earthquakes and active volcanoes occurring there are caused by the westward movement of the Pacific tectonic plate and other plates leading to subduction under Asia.

Japan sits on top of four tectonic plates, at the edge of the subduction zone, and is in one of the most tectonically active regions of the world. It was extreme pressures and temperatures, resulting from the violent plate movements beneath the seafloor, that created the beautiful islands and volcanoes of Japan.

Nonetheless, like many countries around the world -- where General Electric and Westinghouse designs are used in 85 percent of all commercial reactors -- Japan has turned to nuclear power as a major energy source. In fact the three top nuclear-energy countries are the United States, where the existence of 118 reactors was acknowledged by the Department of Energy in 2000, France with 72 and Japan, where 52 active reactors were cited in a December 2003 Cabinet White Paper.

The 52 reactors in Japan -- which generate a little over 30 percent of its electricity -- are located in an area the size of California, many within 150 km of each other and almost all built along the coast where seawater is available to cool them.

However, many of those reactors have been negligently sited on active faults, particularly in the subduction zone along the Pacific coast, where major earthquakes of magnitude 7-8 or more on the Richter scale occur frequently. The periodicity of major earthquakes in Japan is less than 10 years. There is almost no geologic setting in the world more dangerous for nuclear power than Japan -- the third-ranked country in the world for nuclear reactors.

"I think the situation right now is very scary," says Katsuhiko Ishibashi, a seismologist and professor at Kobe University. "It's like a kamikaze terrorist wrapped in bombs just waiting to explode."

Last summer, I visited Hamaoka nuclear power plant in Shizuoka Prefecture, at the request of citizens concerned about the danger of a major earthquake. I spoke about my findings at press conferences afterward.

A map of Japan annotated by the author, showing the tectonic plates, areas of high ("observed region") and very high ("specially observed") quake risk, and the sites of nuclear reactors

Because Hamaoka sits directly over the subduction zone near the junction of two plates, and is overdue for a major earthquake, it is considered to be the most dangerous nuclear power plant in Japan.

Together with local citizens, I spent the day walking around the facility, collecting rocks, studying the soft sediments it sits on and tracing the nearly vertical faults through the area -- evidence of violent tectonic movements.

The next day I was surprised to see so many reporters attending the two press conferences held at Kakegawa City Hall and Shizuoka Prefecture Hall. When I asked the reporters why they had come so far from Tokyo to hear an American geoscientist, I was told it was because no foreigner had ever come to tell them how dangerous Japan's nuclear power plants are.

I told them that this is the power of gaiatsu (foreign pressure), and because citizens in the United States with similar concerns attract little media attention, we invite a Japanese to speak for us when we want media coverage -- someone like the famous seismologist Professor Ishibashi!

When the geologic evidence was presented confirming the extreme danger at Hamaoka, the attending media were obviously shocked. The aerial map, filed by Chubu Electric Company along with its government application to build and operate the plant, showed major faults going through Hamaoka, and revealed that the company recognized the danger of an earthquake. They had carefully placed each reactor between major fault lines.

"The structures of the nuclear plant are directly rooted in the rock bed and can tolerate a quake of magnitude 8.5 on the Richter scale," the utility claimed on its Web site.

From my research and the investigation I conducted of the rocks in the area, I found that that the sedimentary beds underlying the plant were badly faulted. Some tiny faults I located were less than 1 cm apart.

When I held up samples of the rocks the plant was sitting on, they crumbled like sugar in my fingers. "But the power company told us these were really solid rocks!" the reporters said. I asked, "Do you think these are really solid?' and they started laughing.

On July 7 last year, the same day of my visit to Hamaoka, Ishibashi warned of the danger of an earthquake-induced nuclear disaster, not only to Japan but globally, at an International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics conference held in Sapporo. He said: "The seismic designs of nuclear facilities are based on standards that are too old from the viewpoint of modern seismology and are insufficient. The authorities must admit the possibility that an earthquake-nuclear disaster could happen and weigh the risks objectively."

After the greatest nuclear power plant disaster in Japan's history at Tokai, Ibaraki Prefecture, in September 1999, large, expensive Emergency Response Centers were built near nuclear power plants to calm nearby residents.

After visiting the center a few kilometers from Hamaoka, I realized that Japan has no real nuclear-disaster plan in the event that an earthquake damaged a reactor's water-cooling system and triggered a reactor meltdown.

Additionally, but not even mentioned by ERC officials, there is an extreme danger of an earthquake causing a loss of water coolant in the pools where spent fuel rods are kept. As reported last year in the journal Science and Global Security, based on a 2001 study by the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, if the heat-removing function of those pools is seriously compromised -- by, for example, the water in them draining out -- and the fuel rods heat up enough to combust, the radiation inside them will then be released into the atmosphere. This may create a nuclear disaster even greater than Chernobyl.

If a nuclear disaster occurred, power-plant workers as well as emergency-response personnel in the Hamaoka ERC would immediately be exposed to lethal radiation. During my visit, ERC engineers showed us a tiny shower at the center, which they said would be used for "decontamination' of personnel. However, it would be useless for internally exposed emergency-response workers who inhaled radiation.

When I asked ERC officials how they planned to evacuate millions of people from Shizuoka Prefecture and beyond after a Kobe-magnitude earthquake (Kobe is on the same subduction zone as Hamaoka) destroyed communication lines, roads, railroads, drinking-water supplies and sewage lines, they had no answer.

Last year, James Lee Witt, former director of the U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency, was hired by New York citizens to assess the U.S. government's emergency-response plan for a nuclear power plant disaster. Citizens were shocked to learn that there was no government plan adequate to respond to a disaster at the Indian Point nuclear reactor, just 80 km from New York City.

The Japanese government is no better prepared, because there is no adequate response possible to contain or deal with such a disaster. Prevention is really the only effective measure to consider.

In 1998, Kei Sugaoka, 51, a Japanese-American senior field engineer who worked for General Electric in the United States from 1980 until being dismissed in 1998 for whistle-blowing there, alerted Japanese nuclear regulators to a 1989 reactor inspection problem he claimed had been withheld by GE from their customer, Tokyo Electric Power Company. This led to nuclear-plant shutdowns and reforms of Japan's power industry.

Later it was revealed from GE documents that they had in fact informed TEPCO -- but that company did not notify government regulators of the hazards.

Yoichi Kikuchi, a Japanese nuclear engineer who also became a whistle-blower, has told me personally of many safety problems at Japan's nuclear power plants, such as cracks in pipes in the cooling system from vibrations in the reactor. He said the electric companies are "gambling in a dangerous game to increase profits and decrease government oversight."

Sugaoka agreed, saying, "The scariest thing, on top of all the other problems, is that all nuclear power plants are aging, causing a deterioration of piping and joints which are always exposed to strong radiation and heat."

Like most whistle-blowers, Sugaoka and Kikuchi are citizen heroes, but are now unemployed.

The Radiation and Public Health Project, a group of independent U.S. scientists, has collected 4,000 baby teeth from children living around nuclear power plants. These teeth were then tested to determine their level of Strontium-90, a radioactive fission product that escapes in nuclear power plant emissions.

Unborn children may be exposed to Strontium-90 through drinking water and the diet of the mother. Anyone living near nuclear power plants is internally exposed to chronically low levels of radiation contaminating food and drinking water. Increased rates of cancer, infant mortality and low birth weights leading to cognitive impairment have been linked to radiation exposure for decades.

However, a recent independent report on low-level radiation by the European Committee on Radiation Risk, released for the European Parliament in January 2003, established that the ongoing U.S. Atomic and Hydrogen Bomb Studies conducted in Japan by the U.S. government since 1945 on Hiroshima and Nagasaki survivors underestimated the risk of radiation exposure as much as 1,000 times.

Additionally, on March 26 this year -- the eve of the 25th anniversary of the worst nuclear disaster in U.S. history, at the Three Mile Island plant in Pennsylvania -- the Radiation and Public Health Project released new data on the effects of that event. This showed rises in infant deaths up to 53 percent, and in thyroid cancer of more than 70 percent in downwind counties -- data which, like all that concerning both the short- and long-term health effects, has never been forthcoming from the U.S. government.

It is not a question of whether or not a nuclear disaster will occur in Japan; it is a question of when it will occur.

Like the former Soviet Union after Chernobyl, Japan will become a country suffering from radiation sickness destroying future generations, and widespread contamination of agricultural areas will ensure a public-health disaster. Its economy may never recover.

Considering the extreme danger of major earthquakes, the many serious safety and waste-disposal issues, it is timely and urgent -- with about half its reactors currently shut down -- for Japan to convert nuclear power plants to fossil fuels such as natural gas. This process is less expensive than building new power plants and, with political and other hurdles overcome, natural gas from the huge Siberian reserves could be piped in at relatively low cost. Several U.S. nuclear plants have been converted to natural gas after citizen pressure forced energy companies to make changeovers.

Commenting on this way out of the nuclear trap, Ernest Sternglass, a renowned U.S. scientist who helped to stop atmospheric testing in America, notes that, 'Most recently the Fort St. Vrain reactor in Colorado was converted to fossil fuel, actually natural gas, after repeated problems with the reactor. An earlier reactor was the Zimmer Power Plant in Cincinnati, which was originally designed as a nuclear plant but it was converted to natural gas before it began operating. This conversion can be done on any plant at a small fraction [20-30 percent] of the cost of building a new plant. Existing turbines, transmission facilities and land can be used."

After converting to natural gas, the Fort St. Vrain plant produced twice as much electricity much more efficiently and cheaply than from nuclear energy -- with no nuclear hazard at all, of course.

It is time to make the changeover from nuclear fuel to fossil fuels in order to save future generations and the economy of Japan.
Leuren Moret is a geoscientist who worked at the Lawrence Livermore Nuclear Weapons Laboratory on the Yucca Mountain Project, and became a whistle-blower in 1991 by reporting science fraud on the project and at Livermore. She is an independent and international radiation specialist, and the Environmental Commissioner in the city of Berkeley, Calif. She has visited Japan four times to work with Japanese citizens, scientists and elected officials on radiation and peace issues.
_http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/fl20040523x2.html

3/20/2011
Scientist Leuren Moret - Japan earthquake and nuclear "accident" are tectonic nuclear warfare:
Japan earthquake triggered by HAARP-aerosol/chemtrails plasma weapon, to cause nuclear radiation mega leaks

Now, in an exclusive interview released March 20, 2011, independent scientist has set out the multiple reasons why the Japan earthquake was most plausibly conditioned and triggered by a HAARP-aerosol/chemtrails plasma weapon, to cause Chernobyl-like nuclear radiation mega leaks that, according to a report by the Swedish government, will be distributed over the entire Northern hemisphere of the planet.

Among the various aspects of the Japan earthquake discussed by Ms. Moret that fit the profile of a HAARP-triggered earthquake system are:

• The earthquake intensity and characteristics; the deliberate confusion by the U.S. around the scale of the earthquake;

• The foreshadowing sale of Japan Westinghouse (controlled by Rockefeller interests) in 2006 to Hitachi and other interests;

• The use of the Stuxnet virus in the Fukushima plant to cause the malfunctions of the cooling pumps and valves, thereby creating the dangerous radiation releases;

• The creation of HAARP-related vortex clouds over the San Francisco, CA Bay Area on March 18, 2011 to trigger a heavy rain out of the radiation from the first Fukushima plant explosion onto the population, food and ecology of the Bay area.

Interview is here:_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WxmeOqYtB0
_http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/scientist-japan-earthquake-nuke-accident-are-tectonic-nuclear-warfare

Depleted Uranium is WMD
by Leuren Moret

My grandfather, U.S. Army Col. Edwin Joseph McAllister, was born in Battle Creek in 1895. He does not know that his first grandchild is an international expert on depleted uranium. I have worked in two U.S. nuclear weapons laboratories, and in 1991 I became a whistleblower at the Livermore lab. Depleted uranium is very, very, very nasty stuff:

Depleted uranium (DU) weaponry meets the definition of weapon of mass destruction in two out of three categories under U.S. Federal Code Title 50 Chapter 40 Section 2302.

DU weaponry violates all international treaties and agreements, Hague and Geneva war conventions, the 1925 Geneva gas protocol, U.S. laws and U.S. military law.

Since 1991, the U.S. has released the radioactive atomicity equivalent of at least 400,000 Nagasaki bombs into the global atmosphere. That is 10 times the amount released during atmospheric testing which was the equivalent of 40,000 Hiroshima bombs. The U.S. has permanently contaminated the global atmosphere with radioactive pollution having a half-life of 2.5 billion years.

The U.S. has illegally conducted four nuclear wars in Yugoslavia, Afghanistan and twice in Iraq since 1991, calling DU "conventional" weapons when in fact they are nuclear weapons.

DU on the battlefield has three effects on living systems: it is a heavy metal "chemical" poison, a "radioactive" poison and has a "particulate" effect due to the very tiny size of the particles that are 0.1 microns and smaller.

The blueprint for DU weaponry is a 1943 Manhattan Project memo to Gen. L. Groves that recommended development of radioactive materials as poison gas weapons - dirty bombs, dirty missiles and dirty bullets.

DU weapons are very effective kinetic energy penetrators, but even more effective bioweapons since uranium has a strong chemical affinity for phosphate structures concentrated in DNA.

DU is the Trojan Horse of nuclear war - it keeps giving and keeps killing. There is no way to clean it up, and no way to turn it off because it continues to decay into other radioactive isotopes in over 20 steps.

Terry Jemison at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs stated in August 2004 that over 518,000 Gulf-era veterans (14-year period) are now on medical disability, and that 7,039 were wounded on the battlefield in that same period. Over 500,000 U.S. veterans are homeless.

In some studies of soldiers who had normal babies before the war, 67 percent of the post-war babies are born with severe birth defects - missing brains, eyes, organs, legs and arms, and blood diseases.

In southern Iraq, scientists are reporting five times higher levels of gamma radiation in the air, which increases the radioactive body burden daily of inhabitants. In fact, Iraq, Yugoslavia and Afghanistan are uninhabitable.

Cancer starts with one alpha particle under the right conditions. One gram of DU is the size of a period in this sentence and releases 12,000 alpha particles per second.

Before my grandfather died, he told me that his generation had made a mess of this planet. I wonder what he would say to me now I would tell him to see "Beyond Treason" (xxx.beyondtreason(dot)com), a new documentary about the history of treason by the U.S. government against our own troops: Atomic veterans, MK-Ultra, Agent Orange and DU. After Vietnam, Henry Kissinger said, "Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy. . ." (from Chapter 5 in the "Final Days" by Woodward and Bernstein).

Leuren Moret is an international radiation specialist, with a B.S. degree in geology from University of California at Davis, a M.A. degree in Near Eastern studies from University of California at Berkeley and has done post-graduate work in the geosciences at UC-Davis. She is environmental commissioner for the City of Berkeley, Calif.
_http://www.commondreams.org/views05/0809-33.htm

The Queen's Death Star
Depleted Uranium Measured in British Atmosphere
from Battlefields in the Middle East

By Leuren Moret
2-26-6

The Sunday Times Online, February 19, 2006, reported on a shocking scientific study authored by British scientists Dr. Chris Busby and Saoirse Morgan: "Did the use of Uranium weapons in Gulf War 2 result in contamination of Europe? Evidence from the measurements of the Atomic Weapons Establishment (AWE), Aldermaston, Berkshire, UK". The highest levels of depleted uranium ever measured in the atmosphere in Britain, were transported on air currents from the Middle East and Central Asia; of special significance were those from the Tora Bora bombing in Afghanistan in 2001, and the "Shock & Awe" bombing during Gulf War II in Iraq in 2003. Out of concern for the public, the official British government air monitoring facility, known as the Atomic Weapons Establishment (AWE), at Aldermaston was established years ago, to measure radioactive emissions from British nuclear power plants and atomic weapons facilities.

The British government facility (AWE) was taken over 3 years ago by Halliburton, which refused at first to release air monitoring data, as required by law, to Dr. Busby. An international expert on low level radiation, Busby serves as an official advisor on several British government committees, and co-authored an independent report on low level radiation with 45 scientists, the European Committee on Radiation Risk (ECRR), for the European Parliament. He was able to get Aldermaston air monitoring data from Halliburton /AWE by filing a Freedom of Information request using a new British law which became effective January 1, 2005; but the data for 2003 was missing. He obtained the 2003 data from the Defence Procurement Agency.

The fact that the air monitoring data was circulated by Halliburton/AWE to the Defence Procurement Agency, implies that it was considered to be relevant, and that Dr. Busby was stonewalled because Halliburton/AWE clearly recognized that it was a serious enough matter to justify a government interpretation of the results, and official decisions had to be made about what the data would show and its political implications for the military. In a similar circumstance, in 1992, Major Doug Rokke, the Director of the U.S. Army Depleted Uranium Cleanup Project after Gulf War I, was ordered by a U.S. Army General officer to write a no-bid contract "Depleted Uranium, Contaminated Equipment, and Facilities Recovery Plan Outline" for the procedures for cleaning up Kuwait, including depleted uranium, for Kellogg, Brown and Root (KBR), a subsidiary of Halliburton. The contract/proposal was passed through Madeleine Albright, the Secretary of State, to the Emirate of Kuwait, who considered the terms and then hired KBR for the cleanup.

Aldermaston is one of many nuclear facilities throughout Europe that regularly monitor atmospheric radiation levels, transported by atmospheric sand and dust storms, or air currents, from radiation sources in North Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia. After the "Shock and Awe" campaign in Iraq in 2003, very fine particles of depleted uranium were captured with larger sand and dust particles in filters in Britain. These particles traveled in 7-9 days from Iraqi battlefields as far as 2400 miles away. The radiation measured in the atmosphere quadrupled within a few weeks after the beginning of the 2003 campaign, and at one of the 5 monitoring locations, the levels twice required an official alert to the British Environment Agency.

In addition to depleted uranium data gathered in previous studies on Kosovo and Bosnia by Dr. Busby, the Aldermaston air monitoring data provided a continuous record of depleted uranium levels in Britain from the other recent wars. Extensive video news footage of the 2003 Iraq war, including Fallujah in 2004, provided irrefutable documented evidence that the US has unethically and illegally used depleted uranium munitions on cities and other civilian populations. These military actions are in direct violation of not only the international conventions, but also violate US military law because the US is a signatory to The Hague and Geneva Conventions and the 1925 Geneva Gas Protocol. Depleted uranium weaponry meets the definition of a Weapon of Mass Destruction (WMD) in two out of three categories under US Code TITLE 50, CHAPTER 40 Sec. 2302. After action mandates have also been violated such as US Army Regulation AR 700-48 and TB 9-1300-278 which requires treatment of radiation poisoning for all casualties, including enemy soldiers and civilians, and remediation. Dr. Busby's request for this data through Halliburton from AWE, and subsequently provided by the Defence Procurement Agency, was necessary to establish verification of Iraq's 2003 depleted uranium levels in the atmosphere. These facts demonstrate why Halliburton (AWE) refused to release the 2003 data to him, and it obviously establishes that weaponized depleted uranium is an indiscriminate weapon being distributed all over the world in a very short period of time, immediately after its use.

The recent documentary film BEYOND TREASON details the horrific effects of depleted uranium exposure on American troops and Iraqi civilians in the Gulf region in 1991; not to speak of those civilians continuing to live in permanently contaminated and thus uninhabitable regions. Global increases since 1991 of melanoma, infant mortality, and frog die-offs can only be explained by an environmental contaminant. Alarming global increases in diabetes, with high correlation to depleted uranium wars in Iraq, Bosnia/Kosovo, and Afghanistan, demonstrate that diabetes is a sensitive indicator and a rapid response to internal depleted uranium exposure. Americans in 2003 reported visiting Iraqi relatives in Baghdad who were suffering from an epidemic of diabetes. After returning to the US following 2-3 weeks in Iraq, they discovered within a few months that they too had diabetes. Japanese human shields and journalists who worked in Iraq during the 2003 war are sick and now have symptoms typical of depleted uranium exposure.

Likewise, after the US Navy, several years ago, moved depleted uranium bombing and gunnery ranges from Vieques Island in Puerto Rico to Australia, health effects there are already being reported. The documentary film BLOWIN' IN THE WIND, has an interview with a family with two normal teenage daughters, living near the bombing range where depleted uranium weaponry is now being used. The parents showed photos of their baby born recently with severe birth defects. The baby looked like Iraqi deformed babies, and like many of the Iraqi babies, died 5 days after birth.

Other than anonymous British government officials denying that Iraq was the source of the depleted uranium measured at Aldermaston by AWE, and some unnamed 'establishment scientists' blaming it on local sources or natural uranium in the Iraq environment, there is no one, as of this writing, willing to lend their name or office to refuting this damning evidence reported by Dr. Busby. All of the anonymous statements used by the media thus far are contradicted by the factual evidence found in the filters, which was all transported from the same region. The natural abundance of uranium in the crust of the earth is 2.4 parts per million, which would not become concentrated to the high levels measured in Britain during a long journey from the Middle East. These particles traveling over thousands of miles would dilute the concentration rather than increase it. There are no known natural uranium deposits in Iraq which make it impossible for these anonymous claims to have scientific credibility. Unnamed government sources blamed local sources in Britain such as nuclear power plants; however that would also leave evidence of fission products in the filters which were not in evidence. The lowest levels measured at monitoring stations around Aldermaston were at the facility, which means it could not be a possible source. Atomic weapons facilities would be more likely to produce plutonium contamination, also not reported as a co-contaminant at Aldermaston. In other words, all factual evidence considered, the question must be asked, what were the Medias anonymous experts and government officials basing their claims on?

Dr. Keith Baverstock exposed a World Health Organization (WHO) cover-up on depleted uranium in an Aljazeera article, "Washington's Secret Nuclear War" posted on September 14, 2004. It was the most popular article ever posted on the Aljazeera English language website . Baverstock leaked an official WHO report that he wrote, to the media several years ago after the WHO refused to publish it. He warned in the report about the mobility of, and environmental contamination from, tiny depleted uranium particles formed from US munitions. Busby's ECRR report challenged the International Committee on Radiation Protection (ICRP) standards for radiation risk, and reported that the mutagenic effects of radiation determined by Chernobyl studies are actually 1000 times higher than the ICRP risk model predicts. The ECRR report also establishes that the ICRP risk model, based on external exposure of Hiroshima and Nagasaki victims, and the ECRR risk model, based on internal exposure, are mutually exclusive models. In other words, the ICRP risk model based on external exposure cannot be used to estimate internal exposure risk. The report also states that a separate study is needed for depleted uranium exposure risks, because it may be far more toxic than nuclear weapons or nuclear power plant exposures. In July of 2005, the National Academy of Sciences reported in their new BEIR VII report on low level radiation, that there is "no safe level of exposure". The report also finally admitted that very low levels are more harmful per unit of radiation than higher levels of exposure, also known as the "supralinear" effect.

This is extremely alarming information on low level radiation risk, since the AWE data from Aldermaston confirms that rapid global transport of depleted uranium dust is occurring. Dr. Katsuma Yagasaki, a Japanese physicist at the University of the Ryukyus in Okinawa, has estimated that the atomicity equivalent of at least 400,000 Nagasaki bombs has been released into the global atmosphere since 1991, from the use of depleted uranium munitions. It is completely mixed in the atmosphere in one year. The "smog of war" from Gulf War I was found in glaciers and ice sheets globally a year later. Even more alarming is the non-specific catalytic or enzyme effect from internal exposures to nanoparticles of depleted uranium. Soldiers on depleted uranium battlefields have reported that, after noticing a metallic taste in their mouths, within 24-48 hours of exposure they became sick with Gulf War syndrome symptoms.

Who is profiting from this global uranium nightmare? Dr. Jay Gould revealed in his book THE ENEMY WITHIN, that the British Royal family privately owns investments in uranium holdings worth over $6 billion through Rio Tinto Mines. The mining company was formed for the British Royal family in the late 1950's by Roland Walter "Tiny" Rowland, the Queen's buccaneer. Born in 1917 through illegitimate German parentage, and before changing his name, Roland Walter Fuhrhop was a passionate member of the Nazi youth movement by 1933, and a classmate described him as "...an ardent supporter of Hitler and an arrogant, nasty piece of work to boot." His meteoric rise and protection by intel agencies and the British Crown are an indication of what an asset he has been for decades to the Queen, as Africa's most powerful Western businessman. Africa and Australia are two of the main sources of uranium in the world. The Rothschilds control uranium supplies and prices globally, and one serves as the Queen's business manager. Filmmaker David Bradbury made BLOWIN' IN THE WIND to expose depleted uranium bombing and gunnery range activities contaminating pristine areas of eastern Australia, and to expose plans to extract over $36 billion in uranium from mines in the interior over the next 6 years. Halliburton has finished construction of a 1000 mile railway from the mining area to a port on the north coast of Australia to transport the ore. The Queen's favorite American buccaneers, Cheney, Halliburton, and the Bush family, are tied to her through uranium mining and the shared use of illegal depleted uranium munitions in the Middle East, Central Asia and Kosovo/Bosnia. The major roles that such diverse individuals and groups as the Carlyle Group, George Herbert Walker Bush, former Carlyle CEO Frank Calucci, the University of California managed nuclear weapons labs at Los Alamos and Livermore, and US and international pension fund investments have played in proliferating depleted uranium weapons is not well known or in most instances even recognized, inside or outside the country.

God Save The Queen from the guilt of her complicity in turning Planet Earth into a 'Death Star'
_http://www.rense.com/general69/deathstar.htm

That's interesting althought it's basically about Rokke, not Moret. Have yet to find anything about a relationship between them two other than the fact they often appear together.

Helbig's reply about Moret's article "Depleted Uranium: The Trojan Horse of Nuclear War".
http://www.warwithoutend.co.uk/the-americas/2008/08/23/radiation-in-iraq-equals-250-000-nagasaki-bombs-page-52.php
Rhotel1
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:39 am Post subject: Leuren K Moret - Prolific Writer of Bad Science Fiction

I suppose that you do not know that the "Trojan Horse of Nuclear War" was published by a "journal" that does not fact check articles. Do you know that one of the centerpieces of Moret's argument, a purported 1943 to General Groves by senior Manhattan Project scientists is not only not about depleted uranium, but is a forgery. I do not know who created this forgery, but both Moret and her accomplice Douglas Lind Rokke have made frequent use of the forged document. It is even packaged on a CD that is distributed with the DVD of "Beyond Treason" which "stars" Moret, Rokke and Dennis Kyne, another phony of the anti-depleted uranium crusade.

[...]

I don't recall if I introduced you to the Neo Nazi connection of Rokke, Moret and "Beyond Treason". David Von Kleist was master of ceremonies at this Neo Nazi convention put on by The Barnes Review/American Free Press (remember those on-line publications and note how often they post lies about depleted uranium and about alleged American casualties from DU exposure. Von Kleist and his wife Joyce Riley, who is another "star" of "Beyond Treason" founded the on-line American Gulf War Veterans Association that heavily pushes "Beyond Treason". This blog is proud of its Nazi heritage and Von Kleist introduces Doug Rokke - something to think about - right?! _chairmanofnordwave.blogspot.com

Sadly, Roger's post was not welcome on that forum, so no factual discussion followed; instead, ad hom attack was launched. :(

How can anyone "be in hiding" and live at the same address for at least a decade?

This woman reads the works of other writers and researchers and then offers their information as her own. It's obvious she scours ATF, a phony site used to identify potential threats by tptb, and rense, a hateful fearmonger. She buys lock, stock & barrell into every sensationalist 'alternative news' huckster and tries to present herself as a firebrand.

Alfred Webre is a good guy who has had way too many bad things visited upon him, so while he does have much good information, his sources are less than foolproof.

Yes, Fukushima is the unparalleled disaster that will be the end of us, but this ghoul is using it to try to fashion herself a comfortable life! If she's so knowledgeable on radiation then why is she still on the west coast?

This woman is a shill used to help put people OFF of Fukushima, which is a terrible shame since it needs to be identified for what it is. If you really want to know about Fukushima, search Dr. Helen Caldicott, not this poser.

Aquila said:
How can anyone "be in hiding" and live at the same address for at least a decade?

This woman reads the works of other writers and researchers and then offers their information as her own. It's obvious she scours ATF, a phony site used to identify potential threats by tptb, and rense, a hateful fearmonger. She buys lock, stock & barrell into every sensationalist 'alternative news' huckster and tries to present herself as a firebrand.

Alfred Webre is a good guy who has had way too many bad things visited upon him, so while he does have much good information, his sources are less than foolproof.

Yes, Fukushima is the unparalleled disaster that will be the end of us, but this ghoul is using it to try to fashion herself a comfortable life! If she's so knowledgeable on radiation then why is she still on the west coast?

This woman is a shill used to help put people OFF of Fukushima, which is a terrible shame since it needs to be identified for what it is. If you really want to know about Fukushima, search Dr. Helen Caldicott, not this poser.

Welcome to the forum Aquila. :)

As this is in fact your second post on the forum and since you have joined it not long ago, we somehow have missed to welcome you, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Back
Top Bottom