Life Is Religion Available on Amazon!

Arrived today - handy size to carry around, very well put together :D

Amazing work, my hat goes off to everyone who contributed :flowers:

Read it in one sitting; great book. I am trying to make it a habit of saying the prayer on the back everyday before I leave the house; something about it resonates with me deeply. I'm not very good at writing reviews, but I will attempt one. Thank you so much Laura and the QFS team; you guys put out the book I needed at the perfect spot in my life.

I ordered mine! Hope everyone will be writing reviews!

SadEyes said:
Read it in one sitting; great book. I am trying to make it a habit of saying the prayer on the back everyday before I leave the house; something about it resonates with me deeply. I'm not very good at writing reviews, but I will attempt one. Thank you so much Laura and the QFS team; you guys put out the book I needed at the perfect spot in my life.

Actually, take out the bold line from the above and you're golden for a review! It doesn't have to be perfect or lengthy. :D

I just reviewed it on Amazon!

Well it is my first review, :halo: it is short, and I will do better on the next one... ;)

I ordered this book yesterday. Hopefully, it well get here soon. After all these great reviews, can't wait to read it.

Received my book today, a lovely suprise as I was given a date for mid July.

Had a quick look through, love the way it is formatted. I'm savouring the actual reading for the weekend when I will have a good block of time without interruptions.

Many thanks to all who have contributed and brought this little gem to us :perfect:

Zadius Sky said:
SadEyes said:

Actually, take out the bold line from the above and you're golden for a review! It doesn't have to be perfect or lengthy. :D

Reviewing is fun! And it's such a good exercise for your brain through recall of your reading. You also get to see how the knowledge actually applies to your own life just by the act of recalling. It sort of "touches" you in a way.

Ailén said:
Excellent job, team! I hope this is just the first of a long series of books! Love the way it was written, in simple and practical terms. :clap:
I just got mine this week. Great job, everyone who worked on this. The quality of the end product and the speed with which it came out is inspiring!

I showed it to my wife explained that it was kind of like a daily devotional and she said, "did you get one for me, I love those kinds of books!" So I'm going to order another.

It's great not only as reminders for us but also to give to people who are interested in the concepts and don't have a lot of time to read lots of difficult books.

I started reading yesterday and had to take a day off from my job since I could not stop until having it finished. It is a great creation and compilation for all the forum members.

It immediately made me do more of the Work (improving writing into my diary, solving an issue with my workmate, whom I didn't know what to do with, getting on with ÉE).

Once again, thanks a bazillion to everyone's hard work and input! Much appreciated. :perfect:

I see a great deal of creative energy manifested, thanks for everyone, you did great job :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom