Life Is Religion Available on Amazon!

Zadius Sky said:
Don't forget to write reviews! :D

Reviewed! Not in great detail...
I love how practical yet in-depth this book is :clap:

If you were to make a reading error, it's small enough for you to go back & realise. Most informative books have such a layout that it isn't as easy.
Much appreciated :hug:

I finally cracked!

I wanted to wait for this booklet to be published on the Kindle. But yesterday I decided that I couldn't wait any longer - so 2 copies are now on their way across the Pacific, and I will hopefully get them when I am back home from this assignment - very much looking forward to it!

:lol:

It's finally arrived!
I ordered two copies,one for me and one for my boyfriend.
I find amazing the process that lead to this book in such a short period of time and I'm really happy I've been able to partecipate into something made by this forum, even if marginally.
I have to thank Anart also for the suggestion about getting more into the groove as suggested into the topic about boardlurker.
I'm surprised about the power of networking.
Wish this can be just the beginning

clerck de bonk said:
crescendo said:
Amazon is good service provider. That is the reason most of the people like this one.

...9 posts and only noise. Are you a bot?

Or maybe ... Omen Est Omen?

Received my booklets in the mail today ... yeahhh!

nicklebleu said:
I finally cracked!

I wanted to wait for this booklet to be published on the Kindle. But yesterday I decided that I couldn't wait any longer - so 2 copies are now on their way across the Pacific, and I will hopefully get them when I am back home from this assignment - very much looking forward to it!

:lol:
nicklebleu, I think you'll find the hardcopy well worth it! I have a Kindle too but I find it's size just perfect to carry around anywhere. Also, it's so handy to just flip through and find things, or maybe just go to a random page. Going off to write a review now.

I am so glad I ordered this book. It is helping me immensely with the diet and understanding the work. Thank you so much. :)

I just wanted to share how grateful I am for this book. I have owned it since April, and have read it several times.
I keep it in my purse and right beside my bed.

For me, at this point in my life, I need things to be explained in a very simple and matter-of-fact way. At least regarding The Work. That is why this book is so precious to me.

Not too long before I found this book I was toying around with the idea of having a piece of jewelry that I put on everyday as a representation of The Work. Something I could physically see and touch, that would be a constant reminder of who I want to be and the commitment to The Work. Just like a wedding ring. Then I found "Life Is Religion" and it became my piece of jewelry instead.

So, many, many thanks to all who put this together!

I was just looking through my library and re-arranging a bit and found my copy of "Life is Religion".

What a WONDERFUL book. If I would have kept this next to my side after I read it the first time, I would have been able to share it. Now it will be with me ! :thup:

its taken me a while but i have just ordered the book. May have to wait a good 3 weeks to get it however I'm really looking forward to it! I didn't realise The Quantum Future group had a book out!!

I love this little book. Especially the eighth daily exercise where it talks about self-remembering and self-observation. It pairs really great with the parable of the coach also mentioned in the book since it seems these techniques allow one to move awareness to different parts of the idea (coach, horse, coachman, and the master).

In accordance with its concise simplicity, I like that the Prayer of the Soul is on the back cover.

I am trying to find a print copy of this to send to my stepmother but my google fu is failing me. Does anyone know where I can find this, please?

Back
Top Bottom