"Life Without Bread"

Turgon said:
A bit of an update on my situation with the rashes and digestive issues with the Broth. I have no idea why but at some point into this transition, my body did some sort of 180 degree turn and started responding very well to broth without the stomach pains. It didn't matter if I ate it cold, hot, with or without fat - my body is digesting it with ease. However, when I ate sweet potatoes several days ago after a three day hiatus, I started getting severe stomach pains again!

That is good to hear! On a similar note, I'm happy to report that I've been able to re-introduce some spices without ill-effects (rashes, allergies). This is great because I love some spices on my sausages. I will not over do it, but at least I know I can have some again. Yipee!

You imbeciles drive yourself nuts with petty crap about this oil is BLah, Blah,Blah. If you do everything
in moderation,drink lots of water,eat loads of fruit and vegetables you will be healthy and feel great.

Steven M. Guttmann said:
You imbeciles drive yourself nuts with petty crap about this oil is BLah, Blah,Blah. If you do everything
in moderation,drink lots of water,eat loads of fruit and vegetables you will be healthy and feel great.

That's simply not true. If you wish to further post on this forum you'll refrain from posting lies. Also, calling members imbeciles is against forum rules. As a newbie you've already gotten off on the wrong foot. Do you wish to be banned?

Steven M. Guttmann said:

Thanks for the laugh. I wonder how many of us here changed our diet from some variation of "everything in moderation" in search of something that actually works?

Steven M. Guttmann said:

Your insulting and trolling behavior gives me the idea of what your version of 'feel great' is, and all I can say is thanks, but no thanks.

Steven M. Guttmann said:

:lol: Or you are (or were) a great example of how your "diet advise" is so effective in making a class A example of an "imbecile in moderation?" It certainly won't make us healthy and the large evidence is contained in this thread....

I can see where "moderation" has brought us all around me ... exploding waistlines, diabetes, heart disease, psychiatric disorders etc.

Anyway, I have never felt better in my life with all the "oils" ...

:)

Continuing from this post in this same thread

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,22916.msg364170.html#msg364170

I wanted to report the results of the studies I mentioned

I'm better of the IBS that was reflected in the form of constipation. They performed a colonoscopy and gastroscopy. The diagnosis was spastic colon and mild chronic gastritis associated with Helicobacter pylori. They doesn't found any injury in the colon. The stomach biopsy showed that there was little quantity of the bacteria. Coincidentally days before the gastroscopy I started to feel some heartburn when before I felt nothing.

The first time that bacteria attacked me four years ago, when I didn't any special diet, I lost much bodyweight and keep me skinny until It was eliminated. I am researching and found that that bacteria can cause weight loss and I think that it aside from the low carb diet don't allow me to have a minimum weight where I feel healthy.
As a note while I was in Argentina I eat mainly meat, potatoes, some vegetables. I arrive with IBS symptoms but it disappeared at the second day I arrive and I gain weight. I was relaxed and distress a lot. I came back to my country and the symptoms started again. That made think of something emotional/stress or is the quality of the food.
I would like to do the ketogenic diet but what a coincidence! my brother started to sell prepared food, my father also and I don't have place in the refrigerator. Now I need to buy a new one for me.
The doctor prescribed me antibiotics but I don't want to take it at least what I fail with what I am doing now. I am taking colloidal silver three times/day, Lauricidin three times a day, Bismutol and zinc before go to bed, vitamic C 10 g a day.
Sometimes I feel pain in the ribs when I touched them, the doctor said that it is the gastritis that is reflected in that area because I am very skinny now. I did an experiment inspired in the unspoken voice book. I touch them and I let the pain drive me and whoa there it is a Pandora box of pain in there of emotions from my childhood. For some reason EE didn't make cry months ago, and I feel I need expel that pain stuck there. I suspect is all related.

Galaxia2002 said:
Continuing from this post in this same thread

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,22916.msg364170.html#msg364170

I wanted to report the results of the studies I mentioned

I'm better of the IBS that was reflected in the form of constipation. They performed a colonoscopy and gastroscopy. The diagnosis was spastic colon and mild chronic gastritis associated with Helicobacter pylori. They doesn't found any injury in the colon. The stomach biopsy showed that there was little quantity of the bacteria. Coincidentally days before the gastroscopy I started to feel some heartburn when before I felt nothing.

The first time that bacteria attacked me four years ago, when I didn't any special diet, I lost much bodyweight and keep me skinny until It was eliminated. I am researching and found that that bacteria can cause weight loss and I think that it aside from the low carb diet don't allow me to have a minimum weight where I feel healthy.
As a note while I was in Argentina I eat mainly meat, potatoes, some vegetables. I arrive with IBS symptoms but it disappeared at the second day I arrive and I gain weight. I was relaxed and distress a lot. I came back to my country and the symptoms started again. That made think of something emotional/stress or is the quality of the food.
I would like to do the ketogenic diet but what a coincidence! my brother started to sell prepared food, my father also and I don't have place in the refrigerator. Now I need to buy a new one for me.
The doctor prescribed me antibiotics but I don't want to take it at least what I fail with what I am doing now. I am taking colloidal silver three times/day, Lauricidin three times a day, Bismutol and zinc before go to bed, vitamic C 10 g a day.
Sometimes I feel pain in the ribs when I touched them, the doctor said that it is the gastritis that is reflected in that area because I am very skinny now. I did an experiment inspired in the unspoken voice book. I touch them and I let the pain drive me and whoa there it is a Pandora box of pain in there of emotions from my childhood. For some reason EE didn't make cry months ago, and I feel I need expel that pain stuck there. I suspect is all related.

One supplement that is commonly prescribed for h. pylori infections is DGL (Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Root Extract). You can usually find it in the form of lozenges or capsules. Capsules are likely better since the lozenges are often sweetened and flavoured. You might want to add this to your regimen.

Back
Top Bottom