"Life Without Bread"

This information isn't going to be new for a lot of veterans on here, but I think it's a good reminder now and then that this really isn't something people shouldn't be eating.
Beware of double negative. You certainly meant "this really is something people shouldn't be eating.

My 2 cents

This information isn't going to be new for a lot of veterans on here, but I think it's a good reminder now and then that this really isn't something people shouldn't be eating.
It still surprises me how it can affect people so deeply. The other day I met a couple from Europe who went to the United States for an anniversary. The lady's long-covid syndrome got activated while there. My prime suspect was not even vaccine shedding, which shouldn't necessarily be more than in her local environment. The first thing I thought was the processed/gluten food she ate. It was mostly digestive issues that she had:

gut inflammation, diarrhea, constipation, visceral hypersensitivity, abdominal pain
Plus a lot of stomach bloating. Then, the rest of her health went downhill after the digestive issues.

WOW... what an interesting thread ... I am currently reading the book, which I must say is a real eyeopener.

I'd like to try to recap what I have gleaned from this thread and add a few thoughts and questions of my own.

One of the most important ideas here is that we have a genetically imprinted range of weight, beyond which our body tries very hard to get back to that target range. The range can be quite large in some, so there is a bit of leeway for up and down movements.

Still the fact remains, that the population at large has become fatter over the last 50 years or more. The question is why, bearing in mind, that we have a genetic disposition to a certain weight range. The answer probably lies in what we eat. Carbohydrates certainly stimulate insulin and this pushes all unused calories into fat cells. But that's only part of the equation. The other part is fat: It seems, we have changed the type of fat that we now eat. Not only are we gorging on carbs, but we have supplemented animal fats for vegetable fats. And on top of that it doesn't seem to matter much how much calories we eat in the end ...

But I still wonder, whether there are not more factors still involved in why people have become fatter, maybe a general lack in certain nutritious components, that the body requests and pushes the "user" to eat until these particular components have been delivered - or other reasons? Toxicity certainly plays its part as well - the fat being the storage place of many toxic substances (mercury etc), so that the body is trying hard not to use the fat, which would also mean that the toxic substances are circulated in the body once again. But this again means that after detoxing you should be able to get rid of these extra pounds.

It seems to me, that the whole physiology of energy production and maintenance of body functions is very much not well understood. Mainstream science for the most part has got it totally wrong. But even the scientist with an open mind looking for clues away from mainstream science seem to really lack the answer: Why are we getting fatter as a whole?

I sometimes wonder if there is not a "cosmic" connection. This might sound a bit strange, but if we postulate, that weight is pretty much predetermined at birth, this begs the question, whether there is not an "intention" behind. Or to put it differently: Do the cosmic changes we are witnessing lead to changes in the body as well, with the effect that a lot of people are putting on weight? Do psychopaths put on weight as well? I am not really able to express my feeling very adequately here, but maybe being fat has some quality, or some benefit (or disadvantage), or is some "sign" for something, that we here on 3D cannot appreciate? I wonder whether we shouldn't expand our search into this direction as well. Maybe the C's have a take on that?

While I feel that most people probably can loose some weight, I know from my own lifelong experience, that whenever I change my eating habits significantly (and like most of you I have done that a number of times in the last few years), I loose weight, maybe 3 to 4 kg, but put them on again over time, despite not relenting in my effort and despite continuing exactly like at the beginning. Looking back over the last 35 years, I have had the same weight give or take 5 - 7 kg. So despite eating carbs and gluten and bad fats up to the eyeballs, or cutting down to get into ketosis (with all the healthy stuff thrown in for good measure), my weight hasn't changed on a major scale.

Maybe I am way off here, so any comment in that regard is most appreciated.
I often wonder if the increase in EMF from wireless signals and the like are causing weight gain as the body's attempt at protection.

It still surprises me how it can affect people so deeply. The other day I met a couple from Europe who went to the United States for an anniversary. The lady's long-covid syndrome got activated while there. My prime suspect was not even vaccine shedding, which shouldn't necessarily be more than in her local environment. The first thing I thought was the processed/gluten food she ate. It was mostly digestive issues that she had:

Plus a lot of stomach bloating. Then, the rest of her health went downhill after the digestive issues.
Gluten from the normal processed and bleached wheat is a big problem. I’ve been trying to find out why, because in the past people did not have such gluten or even bred problems.
There are two major components, maybe three, that have become black boxes.
- wheat
- yeast
- sugar
The wheat.
I suspect we have been eating different wheat, that can produce the sliced bread. I watched a video some time ago when I wanted to learn how to make sour dough bread. The video was talking about an old type wheat, I cannot remember the name which you can still find but it is 3 times more expensive here in South Africa.
The yeast.
The yeast used for everything baked at the shops is dry industrial type. Before, it was organic.
The sugar.
In Romania, the sugar we consumed was beet sugar. In South Afrrica the sugar is made from sugar cane.

There are other variables like pesticides used for the cultivation and the technologies for processing the grains and etc., which complete the 100% variability for a bread that gives digestive problms.

Life without bread? What about life without pastries, cake, biscuits? That would be so, so, very sad!

I know of two candidates: emmer and spelt.
Einkorn is the parent of both of those wheat strains. From personal experience, spelt is just as bad as for me, I had morning sickness with most previous pregnancy and could not stand the thought of anything but bread, organic spelt dry out of the toaster was my go to just to put something in my tummy…. It’s stopped me from throwing up but did all the same things any other grain would do to me.. I’m ultra sensitive though and can’t even tolerate a little bit of white rice.
it doesn’t matter what kind of wheat it’s still wheat and it will always contain gluten (oxalate, especially in the husk which is hard to remove from the ‘ancient’ species of wheat grain)

Session 28 March 2010
Q: (L) So if your health is compromised, it makes it more difficult for you to achieve any kind of awareness or spiritual growth. Is that it?

A: Yes. Hasn't that always been the case?

Q: (L) So you're saying that health issues, destroying people's health - like even the introduction of wheat and other things that are not conducive to good health - are ways of preventing awareness and spiritual growth?

A: Yes. A long and carefully thought out plan of 4D STS.

I’m ultra sensitive though and can’t even tolerate a little bit of white rice.
A serious case, unfortunately.

The only solution, in case you wish to have any baking goods, might be to use gluten free flour and ferment it with a sourdough starter. Not all of these flours need fermentation but it adds some taste and reduces lectins, if present. It is not easy to make a good bread with these but there are a lot of recipes on youtube and elsewhere. What is easier to make are pancakes, panbread and shortbread(with butter). Ultimately a matter of taste.

A serious case, unfortunately.

The only solution, in case you wish to have any baking goods, might be to use gluten free flour and ferment it with a sourdough starter. Not all of these flours need fermentation but it adds some taste and reduces lectins, if present. It is not easy to make a good bread with these but there are a lot of recipes on youtube and elsewhere. What is easier to make are pancakes, panbread and shortbread(with butter). Ultimately a matter of taste.
Serious indeed.

It’s an animal dominant diet for me. Extremely limited plants (zero fruit) and dairy (butter in very small doses), if I need some carbs my best option is hard boiled lollies, doesn’t always work out like that and I pay the price for not adhering to what I know works.

I do enjoy the smell of fresh hot bakery goods especially fermented kinds, but I’m very happy to leave it for all you folk who can and want to eat it trouble free.

Back
Top Bottom