Kopernic

A Disturbance in the Force
1) Without darkness, light would be indistinguishable. Darkness without light would not be darkness
2) I assume there is an equal amount of darkness and light (yin yang) in the universe, otherwise it would disappear without a difference in potentials. Nothing. Not darkness and not light.
3) The SS race property, according to CS, is self-closure and imminent extinction. Does this mean that for the universe to exist, the SS ranks must be constantly replenished? And if this is so, then what is "bad" to be (join) on the path of serving oneself?
4) SS race really wants to "be", and they also understand the above balance well. Why don't they care that in the future they can absorb all the "light" in the universe, which will then disappear with them?
Conclusions:
1) SS and SO are just agents of the universe, "pulling the blanket over themselves." That's their nature. Only the goal is different. Some serve themselves in order to survive, others strive for the seventh density through service to others. (CS also change the "present" by providing information from the "future". How many times in the history of mankind have they done (are doing) this? Who else besides them?)
2) Which of them the determined entity will join by and large does not matter, the overall balance in the universe will be observed anyway.
P.S.
Imagine that everyone has become SO - the fourth positive density - the sixth density - the merging of all with one. What's next? The birth of a new universe - darkness - "let there be light"? Or do the souls entering the game, who have passed from the second and fifth densities, supporting this cycle, never end?
A game without a beginning and an end? Just someone's entertainment? Or an experiment?

1) Without darkness, light would be indistinguishable. Darkness without light would not be darkness
2) I assume there is an equal amount of darkness and light (yin yang) in the universe, otherwise it would disappear without a difference in potentials. Nothing. Not darkness and not light.
3) The SS race property, according to CS, is self-closure and imminent extinction. Does this mean that for the universe to exist, the SS ranks must be constantly replenished? And if this is so, then what is "bad" to be (join) on the path of serving oneself?
4) SS race really wants to "be", and they also understand the above balance well. Why don't they care that in the future they can absorb all the "light" in the universe, which will then disappear with them?
Conclusions:
1) SS and SO are just agents of the universe, "pulling the blanket over themselves." That's their nature. Only the goal is different. Some serve themselves in order to survive, others strive for the seventh density through service to others. (CS also change the "present" by providing information from the "future". How many times in the history of mankind have they done (are doing) this? Who else besides them?)
2) Which of them the determined entity will join by and large does not matter, the overall balance in the universe will be observed anyway.
P.S.
Imagine that everyone has become SO - the fourth positive density - the sixth density - the merging of all with one. What's next? The birth of a new universe - darkness - "let there be light"? Or do the souls entering the game, who have passed from the second and fifth densities, supporting this cycle, never end?
A game without a beginning and an end? Just someone's entertainment? Or an experiment?

Hi, Kopernic. Welcome to the forum!

It is customary for new members here to go to the “Newbies and Important Notices for All” section and write an introduction about yourself, how you found the forum and what areas of knowledge and investigation you are interested in, so that the other members can give you a proper welcome.

The C’s have already been asked all the questions you pose. You can find the answers by using the forum search function. Here you will find a file containing all the C’s sessions that you can also search, and ideally, the best source of information about C’s transmissions is the book series, “The Wave“, written by Laura Knight Jadczyk, the person who made the contact with the C’s and started this forum. All the questions you asked are answered in-depth in those books.

Hi!
I have read all available CS sessions. Before that, I read the "RA Material" several times. I see a lot of inconsistencies between these sources. In this regard, many questions arise. Of course, I am just a person and I admit that some information is simply forgotten or misinterpreted by me. Looking for answers...Besides this forum, there is no one to turn to.

Prmer. Excerpt from the book "The Law of One":

Question: Do some of them arrive on spaceships? Say, in the last 30 years?
Ra: I am Ra. It should be noted that this information is not important. If you understand this,
then her offer is acceptable. We are here to express the Law of One. However, we
will also talk about this topic. Every planetary entity that wants to appear in your
The third-density space-time distortion should request permission to break,
as you would say, quarantine and appear before your people. The reason and purpose of the appearance
are understood and either accepted or rejected. At any given time, 15 objects – members of the Confederation - are flying in your sky. The rest are available to you as
thought forms. Currently, seven people are working on a spaceship in the entities of your density. Their goals are very simple: to allow the entities of your planet to realize infinity, which is often better expressed by the ignorant through the mysterious or
unknown.

I have read all available CS sessions. Before that, I read the "RA Material" several times. I see a lot of inconsistencies between these sources. In this regard, many questions arise. Of course, I am just a person and I admit that some information is simply forgotten or misinterpreted by me. Looking for answers...Besides this forum, there is no one to turn to.

Ra: I am Ra. It should be noted that this information is not important. If you understand this,
then her offer is acceptable. We are here to express the Law of One. However, we
will also talk about this topic. Every planetary entity that wants to appear in your
as you would say, quarantine and appear before your people. The reason and purpose of the appearance
are understood and either accepted or rejected. At any given time, 15 objects – members of the Confederation - are flying in your sky. The rest are available to you as
thought forms. Currently, seven people are working on a spaceship in the entities of your density. Their goals are very simple: to allow the entities of your planet to realize infinity, which is often better expressed by the ignorant through the mysterious or
unknown.

How does this relate to the information from CS about the abundance of SS on our planet and their impact on us as a whole?
And my question in this regard:
1) SO "prescribed" by the law on non-interference. the "punishment" (responsibility) should be proportional to the available force (I think in this case it reduces their polarization).
2) People have such a law - karma, although we are "blind" and for the most part do not realize that we are actually punishing ourselves
3) The law of second density - the one who is weaker is dead
4) What law exists for SS of the 4th density, violating which they harm themselves? And why, if they have such power, does the universe "favor" them and allow them to do whatever they want with third density?

Reading the materials of RA, I did not have the feeling that the third density for the universe is only a "bargaining chip" in the game between SO and SS of higher densities

I see a lot of inconsistencies between these sources.
I suppose it is possible, I am not that familiar with Ra, but I also think that there's the channel itself that needs to be considered, there's different individuals channeling the information and that has an effect in the answers I daresay.

1) SO "prescribed" by the law on non-interference. the "punishment" (responsibility) should be proportional to the available force (I think in this case it reduces their polarization).
Who's polarization?

2) People have such a law - karma, although we are "blind" and for the most part do not realize that we are actually punishing ourselves
Well, it depends on how one defines punishment, or karma. Maybe it isn't quite like that.. maybe it is the consequences of one's actions, or the way one learns something fully, fully experience choices from several perspectives so as to learn as much as possible. So perhaps punishment isn't quite the word to use. IMO

Not always, or I suppose it depends on how one defines weak.. sometimes a physically weak is clever, or has better perception and thus isn't dead.

4) What law exists for SS of the 4th density, violating which they harm themselves? And why, if they have such power, does the universe "favor" them and allow them to do whatever they want with third density?
I think the universe doesn't favor them, I think 3D aligned ourselves with them, and as such we "gave them permission" to do whatever they wished with us, but it wasn't something that could be allowed or disallowed, it is simply something that happens as a consequence of a choice.. just like karma above.

It may seem as though they're successful in their endeavors, and sure.. but that is partly due to the difference in awareness between 3D and 4D, but the notion of them being "favored" I think is a subjective notion.

My two cents.

I think the universe doesn't favor them, I think 3D aligned ourselves with them, and as such we "gave them permission" to do whatever they wished with us, but it wasn't something that could be allowed or disallowed, it is simply something that happens as a consequence of a choice.. just like karma above.

It may seem as though they're successful in their endeavors, and sure.. but that is partly due to the difference in awareness between 3D and 4D, but the notion of them being "favored" I think is a subjective notion.
Regarding the bold, very early on the C's reminded it is not different than what we in 3d do to 2d. As for being favored, as Alejo said, that is not the way it appears to me either - firstly, there is the differentiation between 4d STS and 4d STO to consider and free will that is spoken of from 6 through 7th density, with the latter above 6th something even the C's or Ra don't know, although it is one.

It has also been recently mentioned in session, that how would we know if we humans in 3d were partially or already in 4d. In that light, not that it is, look at the ptb - supremely STS, who are preying (predators) on those below, who are clearly on steroids, and yet there is also the slimmest of free will offered and getting slimmer, albeit at a price, to either do as they say (vaccines, control or what have you) or not.

As for Ra vs. C's, perhaps; and like some I'm not deep into Ra, it is like early sessions of the C's wherein it may lead one to think more in literal terms, when what they meant and revealed later is very different. Many examples. Ra might well be seen this way too.

This is a pretty Darwinian selfish gene bit, osit. There are many examples of altruism in 2d if one looks. If interested, have a read of the late David Stove in his work Darwin's fairy tales: Selfish Genes, Errors of Heredity and Other Fables of Evolution. You can find a thread on it in the forum, too.

I think what needs to be pondered on darkness and light, are the dualities of Faces of GOD, ie existence and no existence. I like to term them also in relation to existence/life/light/creativity/truth/agnostics and the opposite; nonexistence/death/infinitedarkness/chaos/lies/atheistic.

And in a way there is some truth to what you stated about a never-ending and repeating cycle of growth and rebound to absolute destruction, only to birth a new beginning, and repeat. One question comes to mind when contemplating these opposites and dualities, is there absolute darkness and death? Sts and atheists would have you think they actually "exist", maybe as a way to control and pull the illusion of that lie, as a form of wishful thinking on their part; to their believers.

As a thought experiment, lets take the words existence and non-existence(not existing) as two separate words in a blank infinite canvas. Existence as it's center, and non-existence takes up the infinite canvas surrounding it': at what point do you think and belief in the infinite "darkness" of that non-existence canvas, before you turn around and see that you have deluded your conciousness and thought too long on that topic to realize: there all along was Only Existence; Bright and Fun, All Shades of white, black, and gray, and all your friends and connections throughout it all, the constant strief and loneliness, and also the glorious triumphs and creative journeying spirit?

To really get a glimpse of the functions of sts and sto, would one not have to have individual will, a will so strong that can empathize with any sort of existence, and establish a conscience in that will, that cannot fall for any lie or illusion: but only recognize the utmost objective truth of any idea/topic, and cast that will to act out actions and aims that truly benefit service to All Other's? I think we probably all lack in some respect, to do so, and that is not all the fault of our'selfs' alone. What can? Most who have develop some semblance of faith would probably equate that to: Christ, through which we return to 7th density, ie GOD. fwiw, and hope that truly helps in identifying how to pick apart some of these topics and contemplate deeper meaning, and then upon Universal truths.

Hi!

unknown.

unknown.

How does this relate to the information from CS about the abundance of SS on our planet and their impact on us as a whole?
And my question in this regard:

Reading the materials of RA, I did not have the feeling that the third density for the universe is only a "bargaining chip" in the game between SO and SS of higher densities
Once in a dream I felt a super power it was extraordinary I could be a new hero I faced beings of all kinds I could do whatever I wanted I felt a total happiness and fullness but I realized that the fight was endless I kept getting more and more beings to fight then I realized that every confrontation every fight I had with demons is simply level 0 today I activate that same power in dreams only if the circumstances warrant it is involuntary it activates.

I learned something from this forum and that is what:

(He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep the pain we cannot forget, falls drop by drop on the heart and in our own despair, against our will, wisdom comes to us by the terrible grace of God).

Aeschylus

but ask Laura what her awakening process was like and how she is still going through it....
I too saw all my dreams and hopes shattered and I saw what that weight feels like.

I learned something from this forum and that is what:

(He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep the pain we cannot forget, falls drop by drop on the heart and in our own despair, against our will, wisdom comes to us by the terrible grace of God).

Aeschylus

but ask Laura what her awakening process was like and how she is still going through it....
I too saw all my dreams and hopes shattered and I saw what that weight feels like.

thanks for that, I keep this very close to my heart. I think there is a misquote or mis-translation in the word "terrible", for even in Laura's original quote it is "awful". Why I say that is the involvement of the words Awe and awful, and I like to interpret the quote in the former. It also lends credence to the actual state of 7th density, as All-Is-One, and the point-of-view of a Universal Cosmic Mind, that can also be interpreted as GOD. To us, our very limited minds, any glimpse of knowledge coming from that density would cause such enlightenment or illumination; a regular mind would fully recoil into insanity or major cognitive dissonance, until further learning and knowing, and understanding on this 3rd density sts level. "awful grace of GOD", so much Empathy and compassion for us Earthly Children, as to not violate free will at all, even at our most darkest hour: for what true parent would constantly sugar coat reality and the lessons never Truly learned.

As a former hard-core atheist, I have been there in fully believing and trusting myself('s) to accomplish any task or overcome any impediment, especially when it comes to learning and acquiring of knowledge. But one must also be aware of their own limits, as any random knowledge, as powerful as some truths may be, can cause one's psyche to not fully absorb that knowledge into true understanding of reality, and further skew our intent, will, and form that true independent I, ie, aim.

In that line of thinking, I think that is where agnostics come in, as they do not have to fully take the weight of the Universe's knowledge on a single shoulder per se. Relying on one mind to fully absorb all there ever is and ever will be, that would be a fools errand, and maybe that is what the higher density sts wish to accomplish by the end of a cycle. Relying on yourself to do your part, and truly believing that we are all connected to a higher purpose, that is what Faith speaks of. Some key words to be aware of, applied to All things: empathy, compassion, sincere, conscience.

Another quote to pair with the one above, that I like very much:

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11.1

Never been a fan of the bible, can't say I have read it back to back either, but I do remember the C's mentioning some 60% truth. If I was a 4th density sts controller, give me enough time and an ignorant mind; and I can convince a believer of a 99% Truth bible/religion to sacrifice their own children to a god as well. Using their own free will of course.

I nearly forgot to mention a very important point, I believe this came from Gurdieff or Castaneda, correct me if I m off on this. If we are sincere to ourselves, in studying knowledge there will always be the Unknown and the Unknowable. That should ring true even in 7th density, imo. This is a very important lesson, for I believe there could not be a more proud parent, than one who has taught their Children to face reality without flinching even facing the Unknowable. As to what to Do, after not flinching, I have no idea. In Chinese/Asian mythology, a saying goes, there will always be a higher heaven and a taller mountain, just as you thought you have reached the very peak.

thanks for that, I keep this very close to my heart. I think there is a misquote or mis-translation in the word "terrible", for even in Laura's original quote it is "awful". Why I say that is the involvement of the words Awe and awful, and I like to interpret the quote in the former. It also lends credence to the actual state of 7th density, as All-Is-One, and the point-of-view of a Universal Cosmic Mind, that can also be interpreted as GOD. To us, our very limited minds, any glimpse of knowledge coming from that density would cause such enlightenment or illumination; a regular mind would fully recoil into insanity or major cognitive dissonance, until further learning and knowing, and understanding on this 3rd density sts level. "awful grace of GOD", so much Empathy and compassion for us Earthly Children, as to not violate free will at all, even at our most darkest hour: for what true parent would constantly sugar coat reality and the lessons never Truly learned.

As a former hard-core atheist, I have been there in fully believing and trusting myself('s) to accomplish any task or overcome any impediment, especially when it comes to learning and acquiring of knowledge. But one must also be aware of their own limits, as any random knowledge, as powerful as some truths may be, can cause one's psyche to not fully absorb that knowledge into true understanding of reality, and further skew our intent, will, and form that true independent I, ie, aim.

In that line of thinking, I think that is where agnostics come in, as they do not have to fully take the weight of the Universe's knowledge on a single shoulder per se. Relying on one mind to fully absorb all there ever is and ever will be, that would be a fools errand, and maybe that is what the higher density sts wish to accomplish by the end of a cycle. Relying on yourself to do your part, and truly believing that we are all connected to a higher purpose, that is what Faith speaks of. Some key words to be aware of, applied to All things: empathy, compassion, sincere, conscience.

Another quote to pair with the one above, that I like very much:

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11.1

Never been a fan of the bible, can't say I have read it back to back either, but I do remember the C's mentioning some 60% truth. If I was a 4th density sts controller, give me enough time and an ignorant mind; and I can convince a believer of a 99% Truth bible/religion to sacrifice their own children to a god as well. Using their own free will of course.
Yes, I read the Bible a little and I liked the stories, especially Jesus' miracle of the wine.
Would you drink that aged wine of Jesus if he gave it to you? Can you imagine a sip of that exquisite wine made from fresh grapes and near a shady olive tree?

I nearly forgot to mention a very important point, I believe this came from Gurdieff or Castaneda, correct me if I m off on this. If we are sincere to ourselves, in studying knowledge there will always be the Unknown and the Unknowable. That should ring true even in 7th density, imo. This is a very important lesson, for I believe there could not be a more proud parent, than one who has taught their Children to face reality without flinching even facing the Unknowable. As to what to Do, after not flinching, I have no idea. In Chinese/Asian mythology, a saying goes, there will always be a higher heaven and a taller mountain, just as you thought you have reached the very peak.
Yes, the positive beings up there must be watching us, inspiring us to move forward and never give up.

I thought I made a mistake about the bible accuracy, but just saw this browsing randomly. It is about the new testaments, while I vaguely recall the 60% being about the overall including new testaments.

November 7 1994:
Q: (L) Are any books of the New Testament written by who they claim to be written by?

A: No. Remember this is 70% propaganda.

Q: (L) Is 30% then the truth or the actual teachings?

A: Close. Enough you must decipher from instinct through meditation.

Back
Top Bottom