Light Bridge Quantum Tunnel

Augustus Ceasar

The Force is Strong With This One
Light Bridge at the Wisdom Temple in Pondicherry, India.

The people at the Wisdom Temple claim that they have established a "Light Bridge" from the centre of the Earth to the core of the Sun.
From what they and the higher beings have explained, this Light Bridge seems to be a quantum tunnel, that allows souls 😇 to travel to the core of the Sun☀️ where the Local Creator is resident.

This Light Bridge is used in what they call as Soul Liberation which happens every month on or before the Full Moon Day. Once a specific number of souls are liberated, the energies of the upcoming age (called as Satya Yuga, which we call as 4th Density) will manifest in a permanent way and engulf the planet in the years to come.

Here is what I have read and understood from their books -
The purpose of Soul Liberation is to collect the soul seeds for the new age, which will start after the Earth renovates herself (i.e., purges itself of all the negative and toxic energies/wastes that has accumulated. This is similar to the many narratives of global flood/ cataclysms/pralaya found in major religions. In fact, at the top of the Wisdom Temple, there is a vessel which will hold the liberated souls as seeds during the great global renovation (this is similar to the Noah's Ark). After the Earth has purged herself, the souls will seed themselves to start life on the planet again - starting from Second Density and move upto humans in Third density. The newly evolved humans will then be the vessels to receive beings from higher densities who will reincarnate again to set the great cyclical drama going.

The interesting aspect in their books is this - each human soul has a personal light bridge 🌉, which houses the liberated soul particles. These liberated soul particles are like the receivers - they receive EM energy from the Sun, planets and cosmos and channel it in the light bridge to the Soul seated in the Pineal gland. This is the food for the Soul, the linkage that keeps the Soul engine powered and provides energy for the physical and psychic body to liberate all the imprisoned soul particles.

The individual light bridge of every person is different in its development or for a lack of better words (purely my shortcoming), of different height. A fully liberated soul will have its light bridge upto the Earth's boundary in space (Karman Line??) while a lesser developed soul's light bridge will be of much shorter length. The height of the light bridge is dependent on the number of soul particles it has liberated upto the present life time.) Thus a fully liberated soul will have access to pure EM energy from the Sun, planets and cosmos, while the lesser developed light bridge can only receive the same energy mixed with toxic EM energy of the Earth (artificial EM waves generated by human tech). This it seems has a big bearing on the ability of the soul to perform its functions.

Now, after this Soul Liberation at Wisdom Temple, the individual's light bridge is connected to the main Light Bridge from the Earth to the Sun. This implies that the Liberated Soul has direct access to the EM energy from the Sun, planets and cosmos. Highly Liberating !?

It seems that if all the souls have to unify and form a Soul Complex, then the light bridges of the souls have to unite and become one. Makes sense?.

Lets hope the Cs can throw some light 💡 on this light bridge philosophy.

To me, it sounds like a trap, of a type which I think is fairly common with "gurus" and such... Lots of semi-familiar esoteric-ish language mixed around in different ways, some which make sense and almost sound good, and some which don't, or are undefined... All the talk of "energy from the sun coming down a light bridge to feed souls" seems like an inverted code for something like: people's energy all being drained to feed the guru!

Because where's the talk of working on yourself, choosing alignment (STS or STO), etc? It seems like this is more about subsuming yourself into this guru's will.. "Advanced spiritual beings" can be STS... My guess would be that that's where all the energy involved in this place is going... It sounds like the "soul liberation" thing is all about going to this temple and meditating and chanting a mantra until you have a blissful experience?

I had a quick look at their website (enlightenedbeings dot org) and read some of the "Pearls of advice and blessings" under the Resources section.. Here are a couple bits:

The souls who are blessed by the Guru in the Wisdom temple and remove their veils to
a little extent are ‘Soul liberated’ and henceforth after soul liberation through constant
practice and by the blessings of the Guru, the souls should strive to completely remove
all their veils. It is an ideal practice to note that, when it is hard to completely remove all
the veils, then by attaining Soul liberation first and then slowly removing the remaining
veils would be the right way. But to perform this task, it is only beneficial by reaching out
to the ‘Chosen Guru’. The Souls who attain Soul Liberation first and henceforth receive
High electromagnetic waves through constant endeavour, will finally realize the
complete soul liberation.
Such souls also see the vision of their own soul inside them. They become a ‘Light
Body’ to shine as a star in the sky and would help in the service of God Almighty. They
will get complete Bliss and feel a strong sense of unity and feel the oneness of nature
and God.

"Fully understand what is meant by soul liberation. The electrons within the neurons in the brain, also known as knowledge, enclose and cover the soul particles. Only if we get rid of our knowledge, can we realize the wisdom of our soul.

Knowledge is prone to argumentation. Knowledge helps in discerning what is right and what is wrong. If knowledge constantly creates a discourse of arguments within us, it means knowledge is covered by the veils of ignorance, also called acidic waste. The moment when the knowledge within us is purified, it is at that moment, the first wisdom called the light of the soul shines forth. If wisdom dawns upon us, then knowledge stops the argumentative discourse within us.

Know that soul liberation is possible for each and every one. Know that the veils of ignorance can be removed by the grace of higher beings, who come in the form of high pressured electromagnetic energy. Fully understand that knowledge will stop its questioning mode and will start to move in the path of wisdom. It is good, if we understand that this is the last chance provided by the God Supreme at the end times of Kali yuga. Wisdom clearly stands apart from all kinds of argumentative discourses, all arguments and differences of opinion belong to knowledge. Energies that cannot be comprehended by knowledge is called wisdom. Realization alone is wisdom. Realization alone is divinity. By realizing God, get rid of your knowledge, attain higher states of bliss following the wisdom path and get yourself soul liberated."

Maybe they're using a different particular definition of "knowledge"...you can sort of twist the words in some of their articles to make them ALMOST mean things similar to fourth way/etc (common technique used by STS). Maybe there's even some value in some of it, I don't know... But it always seems to end up at something like "tune in, turn on, drop out."....

Basically it sounds to me like people who want a free lunch can go to this temple and be a free lunch..

Anyway, as I said, I only had a quick read.. this was all just what I was thinking while reading about it, based on what I've read in the past about similar things... highly recommend reading The Wave on cassiopaea.org if you haven't yet! You might also find Darkness Over Tibet by Theodore Illion really interesting, though it's ostensibly about a different religion/culture.

Another thought.. this:

It seems that if all the souls have to unify and form a Soul Complex, then the light bridges of the souls have to unite and become one.

..reminded me of the Galactic Milieu series of sci-fi novels by Julian May, from the 80s-90s.. Her Galactic Milieu is a group of different highly evolved alien races watching over Earth humanity (and any other planets with intelligent life), somewhat guiding their mental/spiritual evolution, not supposed to intervene (but sometimes do anyway), waiting until they're evolved enough to take their place in the wider galactic community, etc etc... sort of like the famous "Galactic Federation"..

Anyway in those books, humans start being born with "metapsychic" abilities (ESP, psychokinesis, etc) and from the point of view of the Galactic Milieu, the aim is for as many people to develop these abilities as possible, and form a "coadunate mind", which would then form the "planetary mind".

... it sounds sort of like the C's mentions of fragmented soul units ... but I'm not sure. I always liked that word the C's use, "colinear", so when I came across the word "coadunate" in the Julian May books I looked it up (means: closely joined, grown together, united).. I don't know where I'm going with this, just found it really interesting, the difference between those two words...

Colinearity (quotes from In Search of the Miraculous, found in this thread: Co-linearity: What is it? What does it involve? Can it be achieved?)
"..their activity is entirely co-ordinated and leads to one common aim without any kind of compulsion because it is based upon a common and identical understanding."

"One understands in the way they all understand, and all understand in the way one understands."

Coadunate... things joined together... but not necessarily anything to do with understanding, or choice.

To me, it sounds like a trap, of a type which I think is fairly common with "gurus" and such... Lots of semi-familiar esoteric-ish language mixed around in different ways, some which make sense and almost sound good, and some which don't, or are undefined... All the talk of "energy from the sun coming down a light bridge to feed souls" seems like an inverted code for something like: people's energy all being drained to feed the guru!

Because where's the talk of working on yourself, choosing alignment (STS or STO), etc? It seems like this is more about subsuming yourself into this guru's will.. "Advanced spiritual beings" can be STS... My guess would be that that's where all the energy involved in this place is going... It sounds like the "soul liberation" thing is all about going to this temple and meditating and chanting a mantra until you have a blissful experience?

I had a quick look at their website (enlightenedbeings dot org) and read some of the "Pearls of advice and blessings" under the Resources section.. Here are a couple bits:

Maybe they're using a different particular definition of "knowledge"...you can sort of twist the words in some of their articles to make them ALMOST mean things similar to fourth way/etc (common technique used by STS). Maybe there's even some value in some of it, I don't know... But it always seems to end up at something like "tune in, turn on, drop out."....

Basically it sounds to me like people who want a free lunch can go to this temple and be a free lunch..

Anyway, as I said, I only had a quick read.. this was all just what I was thinking while reading about it, based on what I've read in the past about similar things... highly recommend reading The Wave on cassiopaea.org if you haven't yet! You might also find Darkness Over Tibet by Theodore Illion really interesting, though it's ostensibly about a different religion/culture.
@Brandon, appreciate your quick look up at their website. Suggest that you also search on Agasthya /Agathiar/Agatheesar (same person), Murugan/Subramanian (same entity), Vallalar/Ramalinga Adigalar, Mahavatar Babaji - as these entities are some of the Advanced Spiritual Beings who are in the Everburning Lamp at Gnanalayam.

Have a good day:thup:

@Brandon, appreciate your quick look up at their website. Suggest that you also search on Agasthya /Agathiar/Agatheesar (same person), Murugan/Subramanian (same entity), Vallalar/Ramalinga Adigalar, Mahavatar Babaji - as these entities are some of the Advanced Spiritual Beings who are in the Everburning Lamp at Gnanalayam.

Have a good day:thup:

Well, those entities are some of who the people who run the temple *say* are dwelling in the lamp, right? Sounds impressive, if true! Seems all too easy to me.. I do find some things about ancient Vedism really interesting, though don't know much about it yet, and don't know how much the practices at this temple have to do with it.. my impressions of it haven't changed since my reply last night... just my 2 cents anyway...

Have you been to that temple (or taken part in their online sessions) Augustus Ceasar? I'm wondering because your forum signature makes it sound like you have, but in your post you only mention reading their book... curious to hear your experience anyway!

And thanks, I did have a good day. Same to you :)

Last edited:
Have you been to that temple (or taken part in their online sessions) Augustus Ceasar? I'm wondering because your forum signature makes it sound like you have, but in your post you only mention reading their book... curious to hear your experience anyway!
Yeah, I went to the Temple only last month with all this pandemic and restrictions. However, I took mantra deeksha online and then Soul Liberation sitting at my home one year ago. That was before I had even started reading the "science/wisdom" from the books.;-)

The genuineness of the Soul Liberation event was that I was in my home and there was no remote / online guidance. I simply have to be. At the appointed time, the Soul will leave the body and travel to the Sun via the light bridge at the Wisdom Temple. This kind of liberation is usually possible only after death and after many reincarnations, having worked out one's karma fully. However, as in the case of Noah's Ark, this Soul Liberation while being alive is undertaken at the end of each Master Cycle (end of Chatur Yuga) by the Saptarishis.

The Advanced Light Beings who came to dwell in the Lamp was by no mean feat - The Guru and her 5 disciples had to spend years praying and beseeching the Paramatma ( our Soul Father in the Sun so to say) to help humanity. Their pure and selfless intention got the attention of the higher beings called the Saptarishis who descended first. Under their guidance, the Guru and her disciples underwent an internal purification (removal of the veils of Illusion, Karma and Pride/Ego) and undertook rigorous spiritual practices to cleanse the temple of toxic energies of Kaliyuga and established the light bridge. Once the Light Bridge was established, the other Light beings were requested to manifest while in some cases it was due to pre-incarnational soul contracts the Guru had with such light beings (like Murugar, Shirdi Sai and Mahavtar Babaji)

The general skepticism associated with Gurus is apt and right so. In this age, one has to be doubly careful of choosing a Guru before committing oneself. In the ancient culture, Guru is said to be the one who removes darkness from within.

For the earnest seeker, it is one's Soul which draws the Guru in to your life. In order to find the internal Light, we need assistance from an external Lightbringer. In a way, Cs are also fulfilling the function of a Guru - they dispel ignorance and arm you with Knowledge. The highest form of Knowledge is Wisdom, which is of the Soul.

If one is open to information from many sources and at the same time cautious of believing things too quickly, the learning curve will be shorter.

Thanks for the book suggestion, will read up on it. It is through books that we uplift our knowledge.

I recently completed Elizabeth Haich's Initiation, currently reading Seth Speaks- Eternal Validity of the Soul and the Human Brain -The Royal Gland (by Lord Murugar). Ofcourse, the C's forums are a constant source of light.

Have a nice day! 😇 :-)

After the Earth has purged herself, the souls will seed themselves to start life on the planet again - starting from Second Density and move upto humans in Third density. The newly evolved humans will then be the vessels to receive beings from higher densities who will reincarnate again to set the great cyclical drama going.

The bolded part reminds me of actions taken by 4D STS to prepare human bodies to “receive” them too, and this isn’t done with humanity’s best interest at heart. If I remember correctly, the C's confirmed that a part of the agenda behind the current madness (gender fluidity, postmodernism) is to prepare human bodies to house 4D STS souls so they can move around our plane of existence more easily. Such takeover will not be particularly liberating for humanity, so I obviously tend to be suspicious when I read love-and-light filled messages that tell me higher beings will move into human bodies to assist their progress.

Now, after this Soul Liberation at Wisdom Temple, the individual's light bridge is connected to the main Light Bridge from the Earth to the Sun. This implies that the Liberated Soul has direct access to the EM energy from the Sun, planets and cosmos. Highly Liberating !?

It seems that if all the souls have to unify and form a Soul Complex, then the light bridges of the souls have to unite and become one. Makes sense?.

Well, I wouldn't say it's highly liberating. The entire description seems quite New Age to me, but the above quoted section in particular. Nowhere does it mention the need to work on ourselves, or to attain a certain level of development (through the soul's own efforts) in order to progress. Instead, the soul liberation simply comes through some sort of a light bridge ritual that doesn’t require any effort on the part on an individual other than attendance of the said ritual.

And speaking of rituals, the C’s have repeatedly said that they are limiting as they restrict the flow of energy. I don't see anything that would indicate the light bridge ritual is an exception. Sounds like this group seeks to benefit (probably financially) from people's hopes for a saviour, for an easy solution that will spare them pain and suffering they have been going though, and which has no doubt intensified for many over the past 18 months. But as the old saying goes, "no pain no gain" so I'd risk a guess that the light bridge ritual isn't particularly helpful.

Hi

The people at the Wisdom Temple claim that they have established a "Light Bridge" from the centre of the Earth to the core of the Sun.
From what they and the higher beings have explained, this Light Bridge seems to be a quantum tunnel, that allows souls 😇 to travel to the core of the Sun☀️ where the Local Creator is resident.
To me, this sounds like abduction scenario....

Here is what I have read and understood from their books -
The purpose of Soul Liberation is to collect the soul seeds for the new age, which will start after the Earth renovates herself (i.e., purges itself of all the negative and toxic energies/wastes that has accumulated. This is similar to the many narratives of global flood/ cataclysms/pralaya found in major religions. In fact, at the top of the Wisdom Temple, there is a vessel which will hold the liberated souls as seeds during the great global renovation (this is similar to the Noah's Ark). After the Earth has purged herself, the souls will seed themselves to start life on the planet again - starting from Second Density and move upto humans in Third density. The newly evolved humans will then be the vessels to receive beings from higher densities who will reincarnate again to set the great cyclical drama going.
Oh boy... This sounds like they are creating a perfect vehicle and a perfect feeding ground for STS forces.
About the second bolded part; in addition to what Ant22 has said, I would mention that: if our Work here is to learn and grow a soul so we can break a reincarnation cycle here on this 3D STS world, why would I want to be a vessel for some high density being who wants to reincarnate in this world to continue cyclical drama going?
See the difference?

The interesting aspect in their books is this - each human soul has a personal light bridge 🌉, which houses the liberated soul particles. These liberated soul particles are like the receivers - they receive EM energy from the Sun, planets and cosmos and channel it in the light bridge to the Soul seated in the Pineal gland. This is the food for the Soul, the linkage that keeps the Soul engine powered and provides energy for the physical and psychic body to liberate all the imprisoned soul particles.
The individual light bridge of every person is different in its development or for a lack of better words (purely my shortcoming), of different height. A fully liberated soul will have its light bridge upto the Earth's boundary in space (Karman Line??) while a lesser developed soul's light bridge will be of much shorter length. The height of the light bridge is dependent on the number of soul particles it has liberated upto the present life time.) Thus a fully liberated soul will have access to pure EM energy from the Sun, planets and cosmos, while the lesser developed light bridge can only receive the same energy mixed with toxic EM energy of the Earth (artificial EM waves generated by human tech). This it seems has a big bearing on the ability of the soul to perform its functions.

For me it doesn´t sound very liberating, and I agree that this sounds like a lot of new age concepts used for disinformation purposes.

My thought exactly.

Hi @Ant22, Hi @Mari

From what I have read and understood from the books published by the Wisdom Temple, I can positively say that it is unlike anything that you have understood it to be. And for that I have only myself to blame:cry:.

From your comments and conclusions, I realized that I have not detailed out all the particulars about the Soul Liberation and Light bridge etc. It was because I posted it as a question for the Cs and not as a report or complete description of the underlying spiritual science.

In some sentences, which you have rightly pointed out, I see now that I have summarized too much that the intended message was lost.

Let me attempt to clarify with details/facts -
  • The hitherto unknown science of the Soul and its purpose has been given by one of the Light Beings (by name Sage Valmiki Maharishi). This material was published as a book titled Autobiography of the Soul - An Epic of the Kaliyuga. (Not available in English). The number of pages exceed 500.
  • The actual mechanism and reasons for the rebirth of the Soul into the 3rd Density is explained clearly in that book.
  • I will in the coming days attempt to add the details as clearly as possible in the coming days/weeks. (as we have lot of time till 2023/2024 :-)
  • The Light Bridge has been established by the Saptarishis, a grouping of Light Beings, who directly serve our Creator (Supreme Soul or Paramatma) resident in the center of the Sun. The Guru and her disciples at the Wisdom Temple made this extra-ordinary event possible by their single minded pursuit for the welfare of humanity.
Rest will follow..

Ciao.

From what I have read and understood from the books published by the Wisdom Temple, I can positively say that it is unlike anything that you have understood it to be. And for that I have only myself to blame:cry:.
A source that claims a soul can be liberated by external factors, especially a ritual, isn't much different from any other source that promises salvation. All established religions and cults do that. Unless the ritual involves the soul actually working towards its own liberation and salvation I will still stand by my initial assessment of the source.

And speaking of rituals, as I mentioned in my previous post the C's said repeatedly that rituals constrict the flow of energy. Here are a few mentions of rituals I found in the sessions:

Q: Hello.

A: No ritual.

Q: (D) Explain, please?

A: No ritual.

Q: (F) Did somebody do a ritual? (L) No. Did you do one in your mind, DM? (D) I just rubbed my hands together. (L) No, I don't think that is what they are talking about. It's because we were talking about rituals and why we don't do them. Okay, why did you tell us "no ritual?"

A: DM. Caution.

Q: Tell DM, please, why we don't do rituals.

A: Rituals constrict.

A: You are good to do it this way without ritual.

Q: (L) What ritual do you want us to do?

A: None.

Q: (L) Does ritual enhance or prevent communication?

A: Constricts.

A: Any rituals performed tonight?

Q: (L) Did anyone do any rituals? Why do you ask?

A: Feel some restrictions.

Q: (L) Who do we have with us?

A: Rituals restrict channel!

Q: (L) We weren't doing a ritual, we were just surrounding ourselves with light. Is there something wrong with surrounding ourselves with light and creating light energy?

A: Rituals are rituals.

Q: (L) The point is that a constant state of worry, another crisis every day, the perpetual worry, eventually wears a person down to the point where one can no longer focus on any other issues.

A: Perhaps one can solve the crises by focusing on other issues? You see, when you constrict the flow, you constrict the channel. And when you constrict the channel, you close down possibilities. And, you make it difficult, if not impossible for you to see that which is there. In other words, the obvious becomes oblivious because of constriction of the flow. This is why we have recommended against all rituals, because ritual restricts the flow, thereby restricting the possibilities. And, what you are describing is a situation of "dire straits," as you call it, and financial pressures of great magnitude which is restricting you. But actually, it is your concentration on same that is restricting, not the situation itself. And we realize that it is difficult for you to focus your attentions, or, more importantly to open up the flow of the channel. But, it is certainly not impossible. Especially for an individual as strong as yourself. It is what you choose to do, not what you MUST do. It is what you CHOOSE to do.

Q: (L) We would like to know a bit more on the subject of rituals, which you have warned us are restricting on many levels. Why is this?

A: If one believes in one's activities sincerely, to the greatest extent, they certainly will produce SOME benefit, at SOME level. But, merely following patterns for the sake of following patterns, does not produce sincerity and faith necessary for ultimate benefits to result. So, therefore, as always, one must search from within, rather than from without, to answer that question. Do you understand? To give you an example, to be certain, you meet this all the time. If you read material in the pages of a book that advises one form of ritual or another, and you follow that form of ritual because you have read words printed on the pages, does that really give you the true sense of satisfaction and accomplishment within yourself to the greatest extent possible? Whereas, if you, yourself, were to develop an activity which one or another could interpret or define as a ritual, but it comes from within you, it feels RIGHT to you, and you have a sincere and complete faith in it, whatever it may be, does that feel right to you?

Q: (L) Yes.

Last edited:
A source that claims a soul can be liberated by external factors, especially a ritual, isn't much different from any other source that promises salvation. All established religions and cults do that. Unless the ritual involves the soul actually working towards its own liberation and salvation I will still stand by my initial assessment of the source.

And speaking of rituals, as I mentioned in my previous post the C's said repeatedly that rituals constrict the flow of energy. Here are a few mentions of rituals I found in the sessions:
I have to clarify on the emphasis on ritual part. The Soul Liberation is no ritual, but an actual event.

Rituals are those that are done for the sake of doing things without understanding its original intent/manifestation potential.

Soul Liberation is not a ritual, where people simply go through with it. It is a real event that happens where in the Soul leaves the body and travels via the light bridge to meet its creator and source and then returns with renewed energy to take up the purpose of liberation and to avoid rebirth.

You are absolutely correct that Souls have to work for their liberation. I have not yet written about what work the person has to undertake to achieve the final purpose of Soul Liberation - that is to realise the Self within and the Wisdom that comes with this realisation. The direct linkup of the soul's light bridge with the main light bridge between Earth and the Sun helps in the person's endeavor of working towards self-realisation.

For instance, the books explain the following (summarised by me in a nut shell) -

We see the Sun as a star that gives light and energy, but we have not realized the significance of this light and energy from the sun- 60 types of energy that changes every 24 minutes are recieved on the surface of the Earth, in a combination of 3 types of Energy Strands (Magnetic, Electric, Toxic), 4 primary mineral strands (Mercury, Gold, Silver, Copper, (Iron is also received in an undeveloped form) and 5 physical elements (Space, Fire, Air, Water, Earth). Other planets also receive energy from the Sun and transmit the same. All these energies interact with the gravity of the Earth and are received on the surface. It is these energies that have formed the various metals, crystals and minerals in the Earth. The energy combinations of the Sun and other planets directly sustain the Soul and the Life Force.

The solar firing chart below -

Solar firing chart.jpg

A summary on the structure of the Light Bridge - (The Wisdom Temple was established precisely at the very place where our Earth's light bridge emerges)
1632308880483.png

Each scientific aspect of the Soul's creation, sustenance and finally liberation/dissolution is explained in a series of 8 books published by the Wisdom Temple. Some book summaries below -

Easanin Suyasaritham, bestowed by Sri Agathiar Maharishi and our Guru Amma Sri Parimala Devi, is one of the masterpieces in Gnanalayam's book publications. As indicated by the title of the book (translated in English as Autobiography of the Creator), the book is the first-ever revealation in this world about the formation of the Creator himself. The book describes how "God" or the "Supreme Almighty" is created from the state of Vacuum or emptiness and goes into details on the creation of the various celestial bodies along with delving into the depths of cosmology in a concise and precise manner. The book is a must-read for anyone interested in the metaphysical truth of the world and to attain better understanding in their spiritual pursuits.

1632309475464.png

Hi AC,

I noticed from your introduction thread, that you´ve read C´s transcripts, but you haven´t read The Wave.

An advice on the Forum is that:
We strongly discourage people from reading the Cassiopaean transcripts on their own, outside of the context provided by Laura's work, as in our experience people often misinterpret them and tend to project their own ideas, beliefs, and biases onto them. Therefore we advise the reader to read them in context, that is in the Wave and Adventures with Cassiopaea series.
Both, The Wave and Adventures can be read online for free on the links in the quote above.

Or you can buy printed books or kindle books and support the project. :-)
The Wave Series – Red Pill Press - US buyers
The Wave – Les Editions Pilule Rouge - EU buyers

My advice is that you start with The Wave series and see where it takes you.... :-)

I don't know, I think I would agree with the above, it sounds like your garden variety trap promising something in the afterlife.

So, there is a special group of people that have established the one way to meet our creator that resides at the center of the sun. That does not sound very different form "we have the one true god and only through us do you have a chance to really meet him in heaven"

I'm sorry but It sounds like your generic repackaged savior story.

Back
Top Bottom