Lily's got a lump

Guardian

The Living Force
Herr Eisenheim said:
I would give it a week, even 10 days. Indeed DMSO may help absorption.
THANKS! She loved the application of the DMSO...I guess a good ear rub is a good ear rub. :)
 

Guardian

The Living Force
Gonzo said:
My friends' farms get the vet to come on site. Does your vet make farm visits?
That's a different vet (same practice) and her truck only has stuff for horses, cows, etc.
 

Guardian

The Living Force
Herr Eisenheim said:
I would give it a week, even 10 days. Indeed DMSO may help absorption.
Lily's ear is all better :)

It actually took about 7 weeks for the lump to go completely away, BUT the puppy did continue to chew on it while playing, despite our best efforts. Since it doesn't hurt, Lily doesn't object when he does it, so we have to catch them in the act.

THANK YOU for the advice and hand holding :hug2:
 

Kay Kim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Time to time, my dog’s left ear was smelly and red. I tried various liquid ear medicines to him but not completely cured.
Then one day, for the experiment, I put few drops of iodine and mixed with few drops water to small glass container, then used Q-tips to clean outer areas then rest of mixture poured into the ear then hold it in few minutes.
After that no more bad smells, his ear looked healthy!
 
Top Bottom